Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I told the bouncers if he shows up to kick his ass."

"That's my girl!" Dad clapped loudly.

"What's up then?" Mom wasn't letting it go. "I know you, honey, and you look like something is on your mind."

Cole's stomach turned again, but Samantha's reply was,

"Nothing's going on, just working a lot, still mad about Todd, and kind of tired."

"You sure?" Dad sent a chill down his spine with his next words. "Your brother giving you a hard time? I know when you guys fight you don't like us to get involved."

"Nah, Cole's fine." The feeling of relief that flowed through him was palpable. "Barely see each other with our summer schedules."

"You're not covering up, are you?" Damn it, Mom, let it go, he wanted to yell. "You bailed pretty quick last night, and it's the first time the four of us got to do anything together in a couple weeks."

"Cole has nothing to do with it, know why?" Samantha was getting 'the tone' as Dad referred to it. "Because there is nothing to have anything to do with. I'm fine!"

"That says otherwise," Dad replied. "But okay, you're a big girl and if you don't want any help with whatever's going on that's fine. But you know we're here, right?"

"I do, and I appreciate it, but its nothing I can't handle."

"There is something!" Mom snapped her fingers, making Cole's nerves rise again.

"But its her something." Dad came in to save the day. "Until she decides she needs our advice or help, we'll keep it that way."

"Thanks, Dad."

Cole heard her kiss them both goodnight and the sound of her heels approached the stairs. He bolted back up the stairs but didn't go back to his room. He waited near her bedroom door, and when she came around the corner, he put his hand up in an awkward wave.

"Hey, sis, I need to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to you."

She reached for the door, but he stepped in front of her.

"Please? I'll be quick. I just want to tell you something."

"Cole. You need to get out of my way." Her eyes had that hard look, and she spoke in the same tone she'd just flashed on their parents. "There's nothing you can say to make this better."

When he stood there, she poked him in the chest. "Move. Now."

"Well, um, maybe tomorrow?" He moved away from the door.

"Maybe not. But while you're out here, I am going to get some clothes and take a shower. I will triple check that I locked the door and might even put the step ladder under the damn knob."

"Come on, I'm not going to do anything."

"When I come out, I'll be wearing what I'll probably be wearing anytime you're home from now on. Sweatpants, a baggy ass shirt, and socks." She nodded. "Yup socks, because somehow even my feet get you horny."

"Okay, I get it."

"I'm going to buy a new doorknob, one with a key so I can lock it when I'm not home. That way I never have to worry about you stealing my thongs or snooping in my room." She stared at him pointedly.

"You mentioned slutty Samantha's pretty blue vibrator in one your stories, so I know you were in my drawer." She grunted in disgust. "Now I have to throw it away because knowing you, you probably sucked on it."

"I'm not that..."

"Good night, Cole." She entered her room and shut the door in his face. He heard the lock click, and with a sigh he went back to his room.

He flopped onto his bed, and a minute later heard Samantha walk past his door. The bathroom door closed, and he heard the hot water running. Up until last night, he'd be laying there thinking about his sister's body covered in soapy water and picturing her playing with herself in the shower.

He briefly thought of the chapter he'd written where story Cole unclogged the drain that was full of her hair, so his father wouldn't yell at her again for continuing to clog it. As a reward he had her shower with him and give him a nice soapy hand job.

He then washed her, and by then was hard again, because story Cole could go all damn night of course, and fucked her against the shower wall. Now all he could really think about was if his sister was ever going to talk to him again.

He remained awake, and heard the water stop. Cole found himself back on his feet and going to his door. He had to talk to her tonight. He heard the bathroom door open again and stepped out of his room.

"Hey!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Samantha exclaimed. "Do I have to yell down to Dad that you're aggravating me?"

"Please!" He put his hands up. "I...I need to tell you something! I should have said it before, but I didn't even know it until the things you said to me." And the wisdom of good old Loving Brother.

"Cole, what we need to do is never talk about this again. That way maybe at some point down the line I can forget about it enough to be able to be around you without wanting to punch you in the head."

While she spoke, Cole noticed she hadn't been kidding. She wore a pair of Red Sox pajama pants and a ratty over sized bruins T-shirt. True to her word, she had a pair of pink slipper socks on. Samantha hadn't worn anything on her feet in years, walking around barefoot even in the winter despite mom griping at her.

She went to move around him, and desperate for her to stop, he dropped to his knees her and put his hands together as if he were praying.

"Please, sis? Please! Just a couple minutes!"

"Get up."

"I know I don't deserve you even looking at me right now."

"That's true." She nodded.

"I'm an asshole, a pervert, an ungrateful piece of shit that you should hate for the rest of your life."

"Getting a little dramatic," she sighed.

"Just hear me out and I'll never talk to you again unless you say something to me first." He lowered his head and rested it against her thigh. "Please, Samantha?"

"Jesus Christ." She stepped away so quickly he almost fell over, but when he got to his feet, she pointed to her room. "Fine, let's go in my room because I sure as hell don't want to be in yours again."

"Thank you!" He followed her to her room, and she spoke without turning around to look at him.

"All I know is if you're trying to check me out back there and see anything even remotely sexy, you're sicker than I thought."

"Nah, I think someone would need a GPS to find you in there."

"After they use it to find your decency."

"Ouch," he sighed. He was in for months of this, and he couldn't dispute that she'd earned the right to do it.

They went into her room and she closed the door behind her, pointing to her desk for him to sit, as she sat on the edge of her bed.

"You got two minutes."

"You asked me why I would treat you that way." He got right to it. "I didn't have an answer because honestly? I didn't know. It didn't even occur to me that making you out to be kind of skanky and slutty was wrong."

"If this is you trying to help yourself, you're doing it wrong."

"But when you started crying and said how it made you feel. I did think about it, and I'm going to be honest and tell you that the comment on my story about that's not the way to treat your sister stuck with me."

"Your adoring public."

"That guy doesn't adore me, and he left me another comment about how a sister should be treated like she's special."

"I like that guy." She shrugged. "Too bad I didn't have him for a brother. Maybe I'd get a kiss before I got told to spread my cheeks and play with my ass for you."

"God, how much did you read?"

"Keep going because so far I don't see why I'm listening."

"I treated you like that because I'm jealous of you."

"Jealous?" She narrowed her eyes. "Of what?"

"What do you mean of what? You had straight A's in High School, and I barely got through. You're in the college you wanted to go to and already working with what you want to do. I'm working full time at home depot because I don't even know what I want to do yet.

"You never get in trouble, you have a ton of friends, you've got guys lined up to date you, and I've had one girlfriend in my life who just dumped me so she can get a yearlong tan in California!"

"You're smart, you're beautiful, and I know I shouldn't say it, but its not a secret that I think you're sexy. Shit, sis, you're a goddamn boss at whatever you do!"

"I...guess." She shrugged. "Never thought about it."

"But I do because I'm the one always doing stupid shit, almost staying back a couple years ago, don't have many friends, and Mom and Dad are always disappointed in me, and you being so damn perfect makes it worse."

He put his hand up when it looked like she was going to say something, before he continued, he was surprised to see his hand shaking.

"I'm not blaming you. I wish I was half as good as you. Oh, Samantha? Honor roll again! Just bought her a new car for graduation because she was valedictorian! Cole? Yeah, he squeaked by, college? No, he's taking some time to decide what he wants to be when he grows up."

"Cole, that's you saying that."

"Because its true!" His voice rose unexpectedly. "Don't you get where I'm going? I made the story you a loser, because in real life I'm the goddamn loser! I'm the bad kid, the dumb kid, the unpopular kid, the kid that can't get laid!"

"Hey, calm down." Samantha put her hand out and lowered it. "Mom and Dad might still be up."

"Then I'll get in trouble for being loud too. I just got so frustrated at you always being the good kid and me being the pathetic let down, that I took it out on you in the stories! I made you into me. I made you the idiot, and I got to be the good one and treat you like a loser!"

"But...the sex?" She asked. "How did that happen?"

"I...I heard you getting laid one night when you had Todd here. I listened at the door. I don't even know why, but I started having dreams about you, then it was when I was awake, then I started watching brother sister porn and found Literotica."

"I was so frustrated, walking around hard anytime you were in the room and wanting you so bad, even though I know how wrong it is. I started writing those stories to get that out, and I guess the other stuff came out too, and I didn't even see it. Now you think I see you as a dumb slut, but that's only because I'm so goddamn jealous of you and so tired of being a fucking loser!"

His voice had been cracking, and at the word loser, it broke, and he was aware there were tears on his cheek.

"Hey, Cole," Samantha got off the bed and coming over, knelt in front of him so she could look him in the eye. "Stop that, you're not a loser."

"Are you kidding? I'm whacking off to my sister three times a day, and into your damn thong like a reject from one of those stories or movies! My answer to that is to treat you like its your fault. I'm pathetic!"

"You're not. Don't talk like that." She put her hands on his shoulders. "Cole, I'm mad as hell at you, but I'm still your sister and I don't want you thinking about yourself like that."

"Look at this!" he snapped at her. "Everything I wrote about you, and did behind your back, and you're trying to make me feel better! This is why I'm so mad!"

He looked at her and could barely get the next words out. "Why do you have to be so good to me when I've been such a dick?"

"Because I'm your big sister." She reached past him and grabbed a tissue from the box on her desk.

She wiped his cheeks off. "You're an asshole sometimes, and a lousy brother recently, but you're my asshole lousy brother."

"I just wanted you to know. I don't think of you like that, Samantha. You're incredible. You're everything I'd want in a girl right down to being a bad girl for someone who'll be good to you."

"Huh?" She blinked. "Where did you get that?"

"I spied on you and Trish one night and you guys were talking about what you liked to do with guys."

"Oh." She whistled. "If you were already thinking dirty about me that couldn't have helped." She sighed. "I can be a little porn star wannabe with the right guy, but Todd sure as hell wasn't and didn't deserve what he got. I'm holding out for a long time with the next guy."

"Todd didn't deserve you. The guy that does would have to be really special."

"That's sweet, Cole." She put her hand on his once again moist cheek. "I'm glad I let you talk and now I know the real reason you were mean to your fiction sister."

"But it still doesn't change that I want you, and have been being pervy and gross, and was so stupid I put the real us in those stories. I'd never want anyone to think you're that way in real life." He lowered his head. "I'm so sorry, sis. I wish I could take it back."

"You can't, and I'm not going to say it's okay, but you made me feel a little better about it." She paused, but he kept his head down. "You said want me, not wanted. You going to keep seeing me that way?"

"I'll try and get past it. If I can't I swear I'll go to talk to someone, that stuff's confidential, right?

"It is, but maybe you'll get it out of your system after this."

"Maybe, but its hard with you around."

"I gathered that." There was another pause and she laughed. "Come on, that was kind of funny."

'Yeah," he found himself grinning. "Not bad."

"I'd say I'd try and act different, but I don't think I'm any kind of a tease." She frowned. "Am I?"

"Only because your brother looks at you like a sexy girl who happens to be my sister."

"Best of both worlds according to what I see on that site."

"How many stories did you read by other people?"

"Oh, not much." She looked away from him, and he had a feeling she was lying. "I just browsed that section. Kind of interesting, but you know, like train wreck interesting, not wow, that's hot interesting."

"I'm going to go," he got up, quickly moving away from her before he could think about her face being level with his crotch. "Thanks for listening."

"Thanks for being honest." She stood up and tapped his chest. "I want you to listen to me. You're not a loser. You're a little immature sometimes, and don't think. Your problem with girls is just that you're shy. You'll get better with both as you get older, but neither makes you a loser. You're a good guy, Cole."

"For a guy who thinks his sister is hot."

"Hey, I am irresistible." She winked. "So hot I even got my brother turned on."

"We shouldn't joke about it." He sighed.

"Would you rather me go back to yelling and slapping you?"

"Nope!" He rubbed his head. "Got a bump."

"Poor you, at least there's not stories on the net about you being fucked in the ass." She put her finger up. "Which for your information I have never done. No guy has been that special."

"No comment," he told her, trying not to picture it. "And I put them in to be deleted. They should be gone by Thursday, Friday the latest."

"Good."

"Sis," he looked away. "What about Mom and Dad?"

"I don't know," she replied quietly. "I'm not as mad as I was, but this is pretty serious."

"Guess I'm at your mercy."

"You are." A sudden smile appeared on her face. "Hmm, maybe I'll give you a taste of your own medicine."

"What's that mean?" he asked nervously.

"We'll make this like one of your stories. I could get you in serious trouble with the folks, but maybe I won't if you do something for me."

"What's that? Chores? I'll do anything."

"Careful," she warned. "You don't know what I might want."

"Whatever it is I'll do it."

"You'll do anything for your big sister?" She gave him a sly smile.

"Sure."

"We'll see about that now, won't we?" She took his arm and walked him to the door.

He frowned when he reached the hallway. "I don't like that look."

"You don't have to." She laughed and added, "Oh, wait, maybe you do."

Chapter Six

Cole jerked awake at the sound of his cell ringing next to his head. He squinted until his bleary eyes could make out it was Samantha calling. Keeping the phone on the bed, he slid the screen to answer, then hit speaker.

"What?"

"What?" Samantha chirped loudly through the phone. "That anyway to greet your awesome big sister?'

"It is when you wake me up on a Sunday morning." He stared at the phone. "It's only ten."

"Only ten? I've been up for two hours, and I didn't get to sleep until four."

"Good for you."

"Come outside and hang out with me."

Cole paused, wondering if he'd heard her right or he was still asleep. She'd wanted to kill him yesterday, and even after their last talk she'd said she was still 'mad as hell' at him.

"Why?"

"Why? Because its already eighty five, and its sunny and gorgeous!"

"I'd rather stay in bed, sis. Besides why do you even want me near you?"

"I have my reasons," she giggled.

Samantha's giggle was a sound he didn't hear often, usually only on the occasions they'd smoke together down in the basement when their parents weren't home. But, like many things about her, he found the little girl giggle coming from a hot twenty year old, strangely sexy.

Odd to hear it now...unless she was toking up out there. The folks went to church then out to lunch every Sunday.

"You there, or you fall back asleep?"

"I'm here."

"Just look outside, I think you'll like the view enough to come down."

She hung up, and now wide awake, Cole kicked off the sheet, and rolled out of bed. He walked over to his window and pulled his blinds up.

"Oh My God."

Samantha was lying on her stomach on one of the inflatable rafts she'd pulled from the pool and wearing a black string bikini. He released a wistful sigh, as he took in her ass. The bikini wasn't the one she normally wore, but a lot more revealing, appearing to be not much more than a thong.

Even from upstairs he could clearly see the firm cheeks of her ass around the minimal strip of material. This wasn't right, Samantha never tried to tan. She'd swim in the pool, but usually with so much 50+ sun block on her, she'd slip out of your hand if you tried to grab her.

When she worked outside this summer, she'd slather herself in it, and as a result, she somehow managed to still be fair in August. But here she was sprawled out and even wearing her hair up so her entire back was exposed.

Samantha rolled over into a sitting position, giving him a look at the top which consisted of a slash of black covering each of her nipples and leaving the rest of her breast exposed.

"What are you waiting for?"

Cole let the blinds fall, and stared down at his already full blown hard on threatening to burst out of the boxer briefs he'd slept in. How the hell could he deal with being close to her like that? But...at this point she knew what his reaction would be to her, so how could she be mad at him?

How could she go from furious and ready to kill him, to now showing herself off and get him going? Why would she suddenly think him looking is okay?

She didn't think it was okay, she was fucking with him.

His phone rang on the bed, and he went over and saw she was calling again.

"Are you really going to stay up there?" She asked before he'd even said hello.

"Are you really going to tease me like this?"

"Yup," she didn't try to deny it. "You coming down, or do I have to sit down with Dad and show him your literary masterpieces?"

"That's not fair, Samantha."

"And writing me into a bunch of incest stories is?"

"I'll be right down." He ended the call and stared down at his aching erection.

Would she really tell the folks? Part of him thought she was bluffing. If she didn't do it when she first found out and was pissed as hell, why would she do it after they talked, and she seemed calmer?

Did he really want to take that chance? He was eighteen, who was to say if Dad found out what his son wanted to do to his precious little girl, he wouldn't throw him out on his ass? Almost as bad was he could see the look of sadness and disgust on Mom's face if she ever found out.

Cole stripped off his boxers and donned his black bathing suit, figuring he'd take a dip in the pool at some point, and headed downstairs. When he exited the sliding glass doors, his eyes immediately went to his sister's tits as she'd remained sitting up while she'd waited for him.

1...45678...16