Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your fault for walking in," he even sounded flustered, but hopefully she would think that was from being caught one handed, and not because of how goddamn fuckable she looked right now.

"Guess we're even then for the shower a couple weeks ago," she walked closer, and his eyes gravitated to her bare feet, sending his mind reeling with the idea of those feet on his chest or shoulders as he pounded away on her, like he did in his stories.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to make you mad." He pointed to the window. "Sorry about earlier too. I wasn't really staring, I was just..."

"Oh, please!" She rolled her big blue eyes. "You were gawking, and I don't blame you. Trish is sexy as fuck. Wish I had big tits like that. She makes me look like a boy."

"There's nothing wrong with your tits."

"What?"

"I mean small tits!" he stammered. "Well, I don't mean like yours are small, but um, you know, not every guy likes big boobs, and you're kind of thin so..."

"Cole, stop talking," she put her finger up to enforce her words. "I don't know what the hell you're trying to say, but it sounds weird."

"Just nervous, was afraid mom or dad heard Trish and I was going to get bitched at."

"Nah, they didn't hear anything. I think they were in their room catching a nooner."

"Ugh!" This time his disgust wasn't feigned.

"I know, isn't it awful? Those two old farts are getting laid and we're jacking and jilling off." She sighed. "But, hey, good for them. I hope I marry someone who still wants me like that after twenty-five years and two pain in the ass kids."

"One, pain in the ass. I'm the only one ever in trouble," he lamented.

"Oh, poor, you." She clucked her tongue, mocking him, but then came up to him and put her hand on his forearm. "You're a good kid, Cole, you just don't think before you do things sometimes."

"Thanks, I guess." His eyes widened when he saw the computer come to life.

Samantha had put her other hand on his desk, next to the mouse and must have bumped it. She followed his gaze and stared at the final scene of the video, the sister smiling up at the camera with a load of sticky white 'frosting' all over her face.

To his relief, the title wasn't in view because he'd maximized the video and it had been at the top.

"Alrighty then." Samantha laughed. "Good times!"

"Whatever." He reached over and closed out the video, and his stomach twisted.

The other browser was still open to his Hot4mysis submission page with a full list of his story titles. He went to close it, but missed, and minimized it instead, but at least it was out of sight, leaving just his twitter feed visible from the last browser.

"Eighty followers?" She tapped his cheek. "That's sad, Cole. Suck at twitter, suck at life."

"You're a girl, all you have to do is post a picture of you in your slutty shorts and you get a hundred followers.

"Slutty," she repeated with an odd look on her face. She didn't say anything else but seemed to be thinking of something.

"Hit a nerve?" he prompted with a grin.

"What?" She blinked as if she were shaking off whatever she'd been thinking of.

"You said slutty and went away somewhere." He raised his eyebrows, "If you have some, you should share."

"I told you, I don't do stupid things at home where people could find them." She tapped his shoulder. "You're the one that's always getting your dumb shit found out."

"Please, Dad found out about your nipple ring, and barely said a word about it." He snapped his fingers. "Or about your big ass tramp stamp or your belly button or..."

"I'm older than you, Cole. I didn't get any of these things until I was over eighteen."

"I'm eighteen, but I get in trouble."

"Because you've always been in trouble. I get slack because I never did anything they didn't like until I was old enough to decide what I want to do with my body."

"Or you're just daddy's little girl," he muttered. "Miss do no wrong."

"What's with that shit, today? You're not grounded at the moment."

"I don't know, just stuff on my mind." Like you and your perfect little tits and long legs and that damn made for cock sucking mouth.

"Why are you home? Its Friday night, you should be going out. Not going to find a girlfriend in your room."

"You know I'm not good with girls."

"Well, get better with them. Being by yourself too long might make you get weird." She frowned. "Or maybe you already are."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked defensively. "And what about you? Been awhile since Todd. I know you have guys after you."

"I'm working a lot and that asshole went around telling some people I'm the one who cheated and was a slut, so right now I'd rather be alone. Especially because the guys who heard what he said think I'm easy, and that's why they're traying to get me to go out with them."

"He said that? What an asshole!" His anger wasn't fake. "I'll go kick his ass."

"He'd kill you, Cole." She told him matter-of-factly. "But thank you, anyway."

"Sure," he tried to focus on her face, but her breasts were eye level, and his cock was now doing more than stirring. He wanted to lean forward and kiss her stomach, then pull off that top. He could see the piercing through the material, and he longed to flick it with his tongue, or twist it, and make her yelp.

"I have something on me?" Samantha stared down at her chest.

"No," he shook his head quickly, most likely too quickly, but he'd been hiding behind the fact she'd never think her bother as looking at her for months and hoped it would still hold out. "Just my turn to stare off into space I guess."

"Space," she had that strange look again. "Yeah," she suddenly smiled. "What else would you be looking at?"

"Did you want something when you came in here?" Her behavior before she'd asked that question made him nervous. It felt as if she might have thought he was looking at her tits.

"Dad's going to grill up some steaks, and after dinner he wants us to set up the net for some pool badminton."

"Him and that game," he sighed. But nothing wrong with watching his sister splash around in her two piece bikini. He'd just have to make sure he stayed deep enough to hide his hard on as he played in a pool with his family.

"He does plenty for us. We can humor him. Guys against girls, so get ready to lose, little brother."

She looked at the computer and reached for it, causing his heart to race. But she pointed at the time display at the bottom. "Better head down with me, he told me ten minutes, and I can already smell food through the window."

"Right," he slowly rose, making sure his t-shirt was untucked to cover his crotch which between his erection and the thong still balled up in his underwear would be hard not to notice. "I just have to go to the bathroom, and I'll be right down."

"Let's go then." She gestured for him to follow her out of the room. "If you don't come with me, you'll end up on your phone or doing something else, and Dad will be down there yelling for you."

He followed her out of his room, taking in her ass, the backs of her long legs and the sweet little swing of her hips as she strolled out of his room.

"You coming?" she asked without turning around.

"Don't worry, sis," he joked as his eyes lingered on his sister's body. "I'm right behind you."

Chapter Four

Cole pulled into the driveway and was glad to see mom and dad weren't home. He'd just finished a 5am to 4:30 shift at home depot with the first four hours spent helping to unload trucks.

He was dog tired, and wanted nothing more than a shower, and a couple hours sleep. If the folks had been home they'd have either wanted him to hang out by the pool with them for some infamous 'family time' they seemed to push at him and Samantha more and more as they got older and had lives outside of the house and school.

Or worse, Dad would have soaked him into helping around the yard. But the coast was clear with only Samantha's car in the driveway, and she always stayed in her room or parked on the couch watching Netflix.

Cole entered the house, and after taking a few minutes to wolf down a couple of pieces of cold pizza left over from two nights ago and chug a coke, went upstairs. He passed by Samantha's room and paused.

It was five o'clock on Saturday. She worked every Saturday either from noon to eight or the six to two am. Either way she wouldn't be home. He wondered if she felt alright. Last night she'd barely picked at the steak and corn on the cob and didn't even touch Mom's homemade potato salad which had always been her favorite.

She played one game of badminton, but didn't seem herself and played like crap. When Mom wanted a rematch, she'd announced she was tired and wanted to lie down for a couple hours.

She never resurfaced, and now she was still home. He thought about knocking, but if she were sick and sleeping, he'd feel bad if he woke her up. He put his hand on her knob, and tried to turn it, but as always, it was locked.

Cole went down the hall and to his room where he rummaged around in his drawer for a clean pair of shorts to don after he took a shower. When he found them, he turned around, and flinched in surprise at the sight of Samantha standing in his doorway.

"Hey, little brother, you have a minute for your big sister?"

"Sure." He gestured for her to come in. "You feeling okay?"

"No, not really," she replied as she walked into his room.

She might not feel right, but she looked damn fine. Samantha must be heading to work late as she wore a pair of tight hot pink spandex shorts, and a skintight Hello Kitty sleeveless top that like the rest of her 'work shirts' left her stomach bare.

The ensemble was tipped off by a pair of heeled sandals with straps that buckled around her ankles. He'd looked quickly, but when he pushed his eyes upward to her face, he couldn't help stopping at her tits.

She wasn't wearing a bra.

The shirt not only showed off the outline of her small tits, but he could clearly see the hoop poking through the shirt. He was unable to avoid gawking at her, and blushed furiously when she asked, "Everything okay with you?"

"Yeah, yeah!" He managed to get his eyes up to her face where he noticed her lips were painted a deep red, and she wore hot pink eye shadow, and added some blush to her cheeks, although it paled compared to how red he was sure his face was at the moment.

Samantha rarely wore make-up and when she did it was never this heavy. He wondered if she were skipping work to go out with her friends. No, she wouldn't dress like this to go out. Real life Samantha wasn't the slutty sis who graced the pages of Literotica.

"You look nervous."

"No, you just scared me, I thought you were sleeping."

She pointed to his bed. "Sit down, I need to ask you something."

"Okay." He tossed his shorts on the bed and sat down next to them. "What's up?"

"That's a really funny question." She said, but without a hint of a smile. "Cole, how do I look?"

"Uh...fine, I guess," he replied vaguely when the reality was, she looked so fucking good he'd probably spank it in the shower, and not even wait to watch a video.

"Yeah? Like this outfit?" She did a slow turn for him, and he swallowed hard at how snug the shorts were and how they left the tip of her ass cheeks exposed. When she stopped, he noticed for the first time, she had the purple case containing her I-Pad in her left hand.

"Its okay for your job." He forced a laugh. "Not sure Dad would let you go anywhere else in it."

"No? Too bad, I was thinking of wearing this to Trish's party next week." When he wasn't sure what to say, she continued.

"Figured I'd just start wearing my work clothes wherever I go. See how much attention I get." She smiled, but something about it, had him on edge. "I do like attention. Think I'll get it?"

"I'd say so."

"Good," she walked slowly over to him, her sandals clicking on the floor. "You're my brother so if you think it looks good, other guys will, right?"

"If that's what you want." Was she stoned or something?

"What I want is to know what you really think." She stepped up between his legs putting her nipples directly in front of his face. "I thought Hello Kitty was your favorite?"

"I...don't remember saying that." At least not to her.

"I think Hello Kitty is kind of sexy. I know it's meant for kids, but girls look really hot in it, don't they?"

"Depends on the girl."

"What about this girl?" She tapped her chest with a long nail painted the same hot pink as her shorts. "How does it look on me?"

"Um, well..." How to play this? Pretend he didn't notice the lack of bra? It was painfully obvious she didn't have one on, and it might seem wrong if he didn't point it out in the sense of it being wrong.

"What's with not wearing a bra?" he gambled. Folks would be apeshit they saw you out of the house like that."

"Then maybe I should just stay here." She put her hand on his shoulder. "Hang out with my little brother." She leaned over and his eyes widened when she got so close, he swore she was going to kiss him.

Instead her lips went to his ear.

"Could be fun, spending time together. You like hanging with your big sis, right?"

"Did you just toke up?" He could hear the tremor in his voice.

This close he could smell her strawberry shampoo, as well as whatever perfume she was wearing. Some of her long curly hair tickled his arm, and her lips were so close to his ear he could feel her warm breath.

His cock was on the rise and his heart pounding. He had the insane thought that he was in one of his own stories.

"Nope, I feel just fine." She squeezed his bicep. "You do too, my not so little anymore brother."

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. Can't a girl want to get close to her brother? Can't she ask him if she looks good?" she sighed in his ear and the sound gave him goosebumps. "Can't I want to look good for you?"

"What the hell kind of game are you playing?" he blurted.

After months of lusting after her, to have her come in dressed like this and acting weird was too much for him. His frustration even leant a proper amount of indignation to his voice, as if he were annoyed with her, and not himself.

"Game," she repeated, then straightened up. "Know what, Cole? You're right. I'm playing a game with you. I was hoping if I played long enough, I'd trip you up, and get you to admit it to me."

"Admit what?" His throat grew so tight with sudden nerves, the words came out in a whisper.

"I don't know, maybe that cool little hobby you started a few months ago." She flipped the case to the I-Pad open and sliding the screen open, showed it to him.

"You know? This?"

"Oh, fuck me," Cole whispered when he saw his Hot4sis homepage.

"Oh. No, Cole. Not fuck you, fuck me!" Samantha shouted. "Because according to these filthy goddamn stories that's all you want to do is fuck me!"

"I..."

"Don't even bother!" She snapped the I-Pad shut.

"You sick little fuck! I'm your sister! What the hell is wrong with you?"

When he didn't answer, she swatted him in the side of the head with the I-Pad, causing him to grunt in pain.

"Do you have any idea how fucking disgusting this is? How wrong it is?" She waved her arms angrily and he put his hands up, thinking she was going to hit him again. "Do you know how goddamn stupid it is?"

"Samantha, I'm sorry! I...didn't mean..."

"You didn't mean for me to find them. That's the only thing you didn't mean!" She hissed at him. Her blue eyes blazing, and her lips turned into a scowl.

"I saw this yesterday before you minimized it. I wasn't sure what I saw. I told myself I didn't see what I thought I did. Then I caught you staring at my tits, and thought, holy shit I might have seen it right."

"As usual, you're stupid and careless. I got you out of the room before you could close it, and said I was tired so I could come up here and look." She took a deep breath. "I was so sick last night I couldn't even look at you."

"Sis..."

"Don't call me that! You and your scummy little readers get a fucking rod everytime they hear that word."

"Okay, Samantha. I know this is fucked up. But..."

"There are no buts! Know why I waited until today to tell you? Because I knew Mom and Dad were going out, so I told work I'd be a couple hours late. This way no one's home and I can scream at you as much as I want!"

He nodded numbly as she turned away from him, swinging her arms and yelling.

"Slutty Samantha! Twenty-eight chapters and counting! Every one of them with me doing dirty disgusting things to my brother." She paused and laughed harshly. "Or should I say well-hung brother? Because you say that about ten fucking times a story!"

"You read them?"

"I read enough to know how sick you are!" She came back over to him, and he yelped when she grabbed his hair, and held his head up to look at her. "Making me blow you, begging you to fuck me, fucking me in the ass? Treating me like a cheap fucking whore? That's what gets you off?"

"Look, I deserve this." He went to grab her hand. "But..."

"This is what you deserve!"

Cole cried out more in surprise then pain when she slapped him in the face.

"Slutty fucking Samantha!" She punctuated each word with a hard slap, and all to the back of his head. "You fucking asshole!"

She raised her hand again, and he lowered his head, waiting for another slap, one that didn't come.

"You..." Samantha stepped back, staring down at him, and so angry her mouth moved, but nothing was coming out.

"You," she tried again. "Sick, stupid, twisted little..." She raised her arm, then lowered it.

She spun around, and he cringed when she screamed the word "Fuck!" She repeated the obscenity twice more, and each time louder than the last. She had her back to him, and he could see her shoulders rising as she tried to take deep breaths.

He remained where he was, and between shame, and at this point being outright afraid of her, he didn't know what else to do.

"Okay," she turned to face him. "Okay."

"I..." She looked down at him once more, and her shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry I hit you, Cole."

"I deserve it." He told her. "You want to hit me again?" He lifted his chin. "Go ahead."

"You do deserve it, but that doesn't make it right. You're still my brother, just not in the weird fucking way you want to be."

"I'm sorry, Samantha. I don't know why I started thinking of you like that, but the stories kind of helped me get it out."

"Cole, I think you know how sick this is. But this isn't just about your twisted little kink. There's two other big goddamn problems here."

"Mom and Dad?"

"We'll get to them," she warned, and his stomach twisted so hard he thought he was going to be sick. Not only grounded for damn life, but he'd be so ashamed, and they'd stick him in therapy.

"Do you know how stupid this is?" She shook the I-Pad. "You not only used our names, but Rhode Island, that I go to Johnson and Wales, you work at Home Depot, and you described me down to my tats and piercings."

She laughed, and again there was no humor in it.

"You on the other hand, except for your eyes being the same color as mine, all we know about you is this huge dick you claim to have. But this is a small fucking state, Cole. What if some other sister loving freak from around here reads it?"

"I didn't think of that." He admitted.

"You never think. Imagine Dad coming home ballistic because someone sent him this link and said, 'Hey, are these your kids?"

"Damn."

"Yeah, you moron, damn is right." She pointed to his computer behind them. "First thing you're going to do is to delete everyone of those shitty fucking stories."

"I..."

"You what? What's the matter, Cole? You proud of them? You get off on people as fucked up as you telling you how hot they are? I spent last night reading a bunch of comments. They just can't wait to see what happens to your dimwit slut of a sister next!"