Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only fair seeing your face is getting all sticky from your sister's wet cunt. I'm always wet, always horny. You going to be able to handle your sister, Cole? Going to keep this smooth pink pussy purring for you?"

Cole slid all three of his fingers back until just the tips were inside, and after a second's hesitation, slammed them roughly into her holes while sucking so hard in her clit, his lips smacked.

"Fuck!" Samantha swore, her ass coming off the bed, and her fingers stretching the pink skin of her nipples as far as she could.

Cole repeated the action and Samantha's entire body seemed to explode. Her legs clamped around his head, her soft thighs pressing into his cheeks. Her went into a frenzy of motion, grinding her quivering flesh into his flickering tongue as he ass and pussy tightened around his fingers.

Samantha grabbed a pillow and shoved it over her face just in time to release a long wail of pleasure into her. Cole struggled to keep his tongue and fingers moving as she writhed and bucked uncontrollably on the bed.

He was having a hard time breathing, but there were worse things than having your face trapped between your sister's thighs, and your nose full of the intoxicating scent of her pussy. Samantha yelped into the pillow as her pussy convulsed, sending a gush of warm fluid around his fingers.

He would have flinched when a warm wet stream splattered against his face, and as Samantha continued to cry out into the pillow, his tortured cock jerked into the sheet at the thought that his sister had just squirted for him. That was something he'd never even written about.

Samantha's movements became less frenzied and her squeals turned into those low guttural growls that Cole found both arousing and slightly disturbing at the same time. When her legs slid limply from his shoulders, and she pushed the pillow from her now sweaty face, she released a long shuddering breath.

"I don't think I've ever come that hard. That was harder than before. I...Fuck!"

As she'd spoke, Cole had surged up onto his knees and in one long hard thrust, entered her now dripping pussy. Grabbing her slender hips, her lifted her ass off the bed, holding her up as he hammered into her.

"Hell yeah!" She gasped. "There you go! Fuck your sister! Pound that pussy and show me what a man my little brother is!"

She lifted her legs, placing her feet flat on his chest and thrust her hips forward to meet each of his powerful thrusts.

"Hear that? I'm so fucking wet I can hear your cock slamming into me!"

Cole couldn't just hear it, he could feel it. His thighs and balls were already sticky from the warm hot mess her pussy had become after her orgasm. Her flesh was still quivering as he tore into her with a force he would have never dared use with Katy.

Samantha had fallen back on the bed, her arms limply by her sides and her small tits bouncing as her brother fucked her as hard as he could. Her eyes were rolled back and all that came out of her mouth at the end of each of his thrusts was a high pitched "Oh!"

Seeing her lying there just taking it, spurred him on to greater efforts. Grabbing her ankles, he lifted her legs up, then spreads them as wide as he could. He continued his frenzied assault on his sister's pussy drawing his cock almost completely out of her before using his hips and driving it back in.

"Oh. God!" Samantha groaned. "I've never been fucked so hard!"

Cole started to slow down, worried he might be going to hard.

"What are you doing?" She stared up at him. "Keep fucking me! The harder the better!"

Samantha flashed that nasty smile that he already knew he would never get enough of.

"Come on, Hot4mysis, you finally got your sister in bed, and this is all you got for your bitchy sister you've been dying to put in her place?"

"So that's how it is?" He returned her smile. "Okay."

Cole put her legs together and pushed them hard to the left. With a yelp, Samantha was turned onto her side. Leaning over, he grabbed her slender hips and flipped her onto her stomach. Still holding her hips, he yanked her up onto her knees.

"That's what I'm talking about!" She called out. "Take...."

Her words turned into a squeal when Cole, overwhelmed with the sight of his sister's perfect ass and her pussy framed between her thighs, spread her cheeks wide and plunged his tongue into her ass.

"Bad boy!" She cried out. "Eating your sister's ass! I love it!"

Cole pushed his tongue into her ass several times before straightening, grabbing her hips, and thrusting into her hard enough he could hear his balls slapping against her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Samantha lowered her head into the pillow and cried out into it as Cole went wild, fucking her harder in this position than he was able to when she was on her back.

Even in the heat of passion, Cole remembered something she'd said when they were by the pool. He shifted his grip from her hips to her shoulders, pushing her down into the bed while her ass remained in the air.

"Yes!" she howled in pleasure. "You know what I like!"

Cole placed his hands flat on the back of her shoulders and using the leverage pounded down into her harder. Samantha yelped into the pillow and grabbed the rungs of the headboard, squeezing them as her brother took months of sexual frustration out on her.

Cole slid his right hand from down her back and dipping it beneath her, found her clit, and rubbed it with his thumb. He slowed his fucking so he could keep his balance, and Samantha's hips thrust back into his, as he worked her hard pink nub.

"Thank god for all the porn you watched!" She giggled, but it turned into a whimper as he gave her a long hard thrust while now rolling her clit between her fingers.

"Going to make me come again!" She groaned; her head now turned so he could hear her. "You're taking such good care of your sister!"

Cole was also trying to use this as a breather as the hardcore fucking had him moments from coming and he wanted to make this last as long as he could. He was now using long slow teasing strokes as his fingers worked her clit.

Samantha's arms slid beneath her and he knew she was playing with her nipples.

"Harder, fuck me harder! I want to come on that cock!"

Cole went a little faster, and she whimpered.

"Like you were before! Give it to me hard and fast, fuck your sister's pussy! Its your pussy now, so take it!"

Again, her dirty talk sent him into an outburst of lust and he fucked her as hard as he could while leaning over. Samantha turned back into the pillow crying out repeatedly as he tried to win the race of getting her off, before he came.

Seconds later he won, as Samantha cut loose with a high-pitched sound, followed by more of those animal like growls as her pussy convulsed around him and her hips moved in frenzied circles.

Cole was breathing hard, sweat stinging his eyes as he watched his cock plundering his sister's pink slit. Her back was glistening with sweat, her hair plastered to it in places. He took in everything from her dark hair and creamy skin and her damn sexy tramp stamp, and even looked back to see her feet curled behind him.

Everything was so incredible. From her body to the noises she made to the fact that he was fucking his sister, and how wrong everyone would think that was, but he'd never felt anything better.

He let out a sharp gasp as his balls tightened and his thrusts became shorter and more urgent as the visuals, combined with his thoughts and most importantly his sister's twitching pussy, had him growing closer with each thrust.

"Come!" She urged him on. "Come for your big sister! But not inside! Hold it back for me."

Cole managed a few more thrusts into her pussy which at this point was a sopping sloppy mess, before he moaned, and whipped his cock out. He gripped it just under his head, holding his cum back the way they did in the movies.

Also just like the movies, Samantha rolled onto her back, sat up between his legs, and grabbed his cock, her hand beneath his. She opened her mouth wide, pushed his hand away and jerked him in her fist.

"Holy fuck!" Cole called out as a thick stream of cum shot from the tip of his cock so hard it bordered on painful.

The thick spurt landed directly in Samantha's mouth, splashing on her waiting tongue. She moved his cock so the next squirt shot across her cheek and into her hair. As she pumped him, spraying cum all over her face, she pushed the cum in her mouth out with her tongue sending it dripping down her chin and onto her chest and tits.

Samantha turned her head, letting him paint the other side of her face. Her free hand cupped his balls, massaging them and coaxing every drop out of them. Sticking her tongue out she slapped his still oozing cock against it, causing cum to fly into her mouth over her face and down her arm.

"Oh...Oh fuck, okay!" Cole groaned as jerked harder, but there was nothing left.

"Shit!" he gasped when she sucked his now spent cock into her mouth and bobbed her head rapidly, her tongue swirling around his sensitive head.

Cole's hips jerked and he put his hands on her shoulders, trying to ease her back. Samantha shook her head side to side, causing him to whimper as his head, which was now a raw nerve, rubbed along the inside of her mouth.

"Stop, please!" he whined, his voice cracking.

Samantha released his cock from her mouth and staring up at him spit a glob of cum that was still in her mouth onto the tip. Her eyes on his she licked the cum off, causing his hips to jerk and him to whimper more as it felt so good he couldn't take it.

When the cum was gone from his cock, she smiled up at him.

"How does your sister look covered in your cum?"

"I...I can't even describe it." He sat back on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"You the porn writer?" She giggled, then reached over and grabbed her phone. "Pictures or it didn't happen, right?"

As he stared in surprise, she snapped a selfie of her smiling through the huge mess of cum on her face. She then turned the phone to show him the picture side by side with her face.

"Holy shit, sis." He shook his head. "Going to send that to me?"

"Yeah, right. The way you put your phone down and forget where it is?"

She turned the phone back to her. "I'm deleting it, I just always wanted to take a pic of me with a money shot."

"Money shot, now who watches too much porn?"

"Why watch it, when we can live it?" She put the phone down and lay back on the bed. "Goddamn Cole, I have to admit I'm impressed. You fucked me senseless."

"Not hard, you were already senseless." He gave her a tired smile.

"Good one," she giggled. "Take a good look, then grab that towel. I can't go back to my room with cum all over me."

Cole slipped off the bed, and grabbing the towel brought it over. Before handing it to her, he did take one last long look at her. Both her cheeks, her chin and even her forehead had cum across them and some of it had made it into her hair on both sides.

His eyes drifted to the white sticky trail down her chest and the drops that had made it onto her tits.

"Hottest thing ever." He said as he leaned over and gently patted her face with the towel, wiping her off.

"I do what I can," she smiled up at him as he continued to clean her face, then getting the other end of the towel wiped off her tits. "I plan on doing plenty."

"I plan on letting you." He tossed the towel on the floor and stretched out next to her. "That was dirtier than I think I could write."

"Truth is stranger than fiction," she laughed softly. "But you only got that because of earlier. I needed you to want good sis before I gave you bad sis."

"You like being good sis? You said you weren't one for that."

"It was amazing, and I'd like to be good sis more often." She touched his cheek fondly. "I want to be Sammi more often."

"I love Sammi." He took her hand and kissed it.

"That's sweet."

"You taught me that. Little kisses in..."

"Learn to stop talking, Cole," she sighed. "Takes some of the fun out of it."

"Got it. Wordy writer, wordy guy." He shrugged.

"But don't worry, bad sis," she winked. "Slutty sis will be around a lot. Maybe we can even play your stories and I'll pretend you're making me do it and..."

"No!" Cole said it so quickly, she flinched.

"I'm sorry," she put her hand up defensively. "I thought you'd like that."

"I would have before all this happened. Samantha, I don't ever want to think you're doing something you don't want to do. I want you to always want to be with me, and never do anything you don't want to. Not even in a game do I want to think I'm treating you like I did in the stories."

"I was wrong Cole." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I should let you keep talking. That was a nice thing you just said."

"I mean it."

"Okay, no games, but you can talk dirty to me, I like it." She gave him a sly smile. "I do like pretending that I don't want it though, so maybe you can live with holding me down and I'll whimper and say no, but you know I mean yes."

"Have I told you you're the most perfect goddamn sister in the world?"

"No, but feel free to do so." She released a long sigh and stretched. "God, I'm tired, but somehow I feel like I need another shower."

"Want to take one together?" he asked hopefully. "Something I thought about, but never wrote was I think it would be sexy to wash your hair, and lather you up, and then...well, you know."

"Damn, that sounds good." She frowned. "But not now. We'll have to wait until Mom and Dad aren't home. If we're both in the shower and they come up here we're screwed."

"We'll lock the door."

"How do we explain us both being in there?"

"Yeah," he nodded glumly. "You're right."

"In this case truth is more boring than fiction."

"Well truth is, I love you, sis, and I'd really like it if maybe you could stay in my bed for a little while. I liked falling asleep with you in my arms."

"Aww," she gave him a rare shy smile. "That means a lot Cole, it really does."

"You mean a lot. Can you stay?"

"Shouldn't. Mom and Dad."

"Right."

Samantha was on the side of his bed against the wall, so he got up so she could move.

Samantha slipped out of the bed and paused.

"Put something on and check out the hallway. I can't put that damn towel on, I'll have to go into my room naked."

"Yeah, sure," he grabbed a pair of sweatpants from the pile of clothes on his chair and slipped them on.

Cole left his room, leaving the door open so she could see his signal. He went to the top of the stairs and stared down into the dark and silent first floor. He flashed the okay sign to Samantha, who with a big smile on her face slowly strolled down the hallway naked.

"Look at me," she giggled and did a quick spin, showing herself off. "Naked in the hallway and in front of my brother!"

"Yeah, look at you." He whispered as he met her by her bedroom door. Feeling a stirring between his legs, pulled the sweatpants down to show his semi hard cock. "Look at this."

"Hmm, look at that." She grabbed him and slowly pumped his swelling cock. "Not only weren't you lying about having a big dick, but you don't need much time between rounds do you?"

"How could I not be hard? Look at you." He slid his hand into her still damp hair and kissed her softly. "Beautiful, sexy, Sammi."

He gestured to her door. "Night, sis."

She reluctantly released his cock.

"Night, Cole."

Cole turned and walked towards his room. He'd reached the door then jumped when Samantha, who had come up behind him grabbed his hand.

"What's the matter?"

"Let's go take that shower."

"But Mom and..."

He stopped when she put her finger to her lips.

"They're used to me being in the shower after midnight."

"But..."

"Just think of this as Chapter one." She pulled on his hand, leading him towards the bathroom.

"Of what?" he asked, his eyes on his sister's ass.

"A new series. Samantha and Cole; Siblings with Benefits. Maybe you can put a couple of chapters on Literotica."

"Not with that title, someone else used it."

"Siblings with Benefits, seriously?" Samantha reached the bathroom and stepped aside, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, Lovecraft68."

"Never heard of him, he any good?"

"God no!" Cole scrunched his face up in disgust. "That guy sucks!"

Author's Note: I had a lot of fun with this story, and hopefully you did too. When "Cole" spoke of how Literotica and the comments from the readers made him feel good about himself and give him some confidence, I was speaking as myself in that instance. When I came here, I had just started writing and had no idea what I was doing other than trying to tell a story. I've been well received here and the comments, both public and private, encouraging me and telling me how much you enjoyed the stories, gave me the push to keep writing. This is my 10th year writing, and I don't think that would have happened without this site and its awesome readership. In closing, this is a contest entry, so votes and comments are appreciated. As always, thanks for reading. LC68