Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole had no real malice towards his sister, and to make up for his digs, he reached down and fondled her tits. They were small enough to fit in his palms, and he loved how her nipples felt pressing into his hands as he squeezed her tits. They were so firm he swore you could bounce something off them, and for that matter so was her ass.

He stared at her ass, still clad in the form fitting shorts as she knelt between his legs. He caught her nipples between his fingers and smiled when she moaned around his cock. He teased them gently while alternately rubbing and fondling her breasts.

Her ass moved back and forth, and she sighed several times around his cock. He noticed her sucking had slowed and knew it was because she enjoyed the way he played with her tits. Samantha could act offended, but as always, her true colors showed as she proved to be what he knew she was.

His slutty big sister.

"Okay," he breathed as her sucking was getting to him, his balls tightening and his cock starting to twitch each time she took him deep in her amazing mouth.

"Time for you to take that ride," he explained as he eased her mouth from his spit slicked cock.

Cole removed his shirt and pulling his pants off, rose and walked over to the bed, loving how his sister's eyes never left his cock as it bobbed between his legs. Like the little tramp wasn't going to enjoy this as much as he was.

He flopped down on his bed, and saw Samantha was on her feet and approaching him. She stopped at the side of the bed, and hooking her fingers into her shorts, pushed them down over her hips.

"Turn around, I want to see you take them off from behind," he told her.

Samantha rolled her eyes, but turned her back to him and grabbed the shorts once more.

"Slow," he demanded. "Slow and sexy, give me a show, sis."

He heard her sigh, but she did as he asked. He lay there, his cock at attention while watching his big sister slowly ease her shorts down her hips. She did it with a sexy little shimmy, shaking her ass back and forth as she pushed the tight material down over her ass.

"Not even a thong? And you were talking to Mom and Dad like that?" He whistled. "What if dad saw your camel toe?"

"Dad's not a pig like you, he doesn't look at me like that." She spoke as she swayed her hips and got the shorts past her ass.

She worked her body side to side as she shimmied the shorts down to her knees. She then bent over to take them off and Cole swallowed at the sight of not just her small well shaped ass, but her pink slit winking out between her creamy thighs.

"Spread it open," he whispered.

"So gross," she muttered, but grabbed her ass and opened it, showing off her pussy even more as well as her pink rosebud.

Cole wanted nothing more than to get on his knees and bury his face in her pussy from behind and stick his tongue in both her slit and her ass. But he'd have to wait until her next screw up, because Mom and dad being downstairs had him nervous.

But also excited. The idea he was up here about to fuck his sister while they sat on the couch binge watching crappy TV shows was a thrill in itself. Samantha climbed onto the bed, swung her leg over his hips, and after sliding his cock though her very wet pussy, guided him inside her.

She lowered herself onto him, and he moaned as his sister's tight hot pussy engulfed his cock. Samantha released a similar sound as she settled down on his lap, his cock buried deep inside her.

She braced her hands on his chest and worked her hips, riding him.

"For someone who's mad about this, you're pretty damn wet," he taunted her.

"You do have a big dick," she admitted as she rode him harder, causing her tits to jiggle.

"I'd have to for your pussy to feel tight." He winked, then yelped when she dug her nails into his chest.

"Just come, will you?" Samantha moved her hips in a circular motion, working his cock inside her warm wet heat while sitting up across his legs, and cupping her tits. She stroked her nipples, putting on a show for him.

"You know what I like!" he laughed, then grabbed her hips and moved his, driving his cock into her descending pussy. "You love showing off those pretty titties to your little brother, don't you?"

"I want you to come for me." She switched to bouncing up and down, her rhythm matching his, plunging down onto his thrusting cock. "Mom or Dad could come up here any minute."

"Then you should come first." He slid his hand between her legs and found her swollen clit with his thumb.

"No," she moaned. "I don't even want to have sex with you! Just fuck me until you come and get it over with."

"Nope," he rubbed harder and smiled when she whimpered and her hips thrust forward, pushing her clit into his thumb. "I want you to come for me and prove how much of a slut you are that you'll come for your brother you supposedly don't want to fuck."

"Please, just, oh, shit!" She gasped when he grabbed her right tit, his fingers catching her nipples and twisting the hoop gently back and forth. "No fair!"

She leaned backwards, her hands now gripping his ankles as she continued to work her hips while giving him better access to her clit. Cole rolled it between her fingers them and felt her thighs trembling against his.

Cole played with his sister's clit while watching his cock slide in and out of her moist pink lips. Her nails dug into his leg and her hips moved faster as her legs tightened around him.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she released the high-pitched little yips that he'd learned were a sign she was getting close to coming.

"That's it, come for me. Come riding your brother's cock like the dirty little slut you are."

"Not a slut," she whimpered.

"You're fucking your brother for a ride, how much more of a slut can you be?"

"Stop being so...Oh!" Samantha gasped, then bit down on her lip and released a muffled squeal as her pussy quivered around his cock and her hips went into overdrive.

He rubbed her throbbing clit harder as she fought to contain her cries of pleasure. She let her head fall back and ground hard into his lap as her orgasm crashed through her. Cole moaned as her convulsing pussy continued to work his cock, causing his balls to tighten, and bring him closer to his own release.

Samantha pushed herself forward, her hands on either side of his head, and leaning over, shoved her tit in his face. He eagerly sucked her nipple and as much of her firm flesh into his mouth as he could, as she rode him harder and faster.

She grabbed the headboard, holding herself over him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he bent his legs and pumped his hips as hard as he could. Samantha yelped above him as he held her still and hammered into her sill twitching twat.

Cole shifted his head so he could suck her other nipple, tonguing the silver hoop and groaned around it as his cock was now jerking inside of her, each thrust bringing him closer. He tried to slow down to last longer, but she pushed against the bed, using it as leverage to drive down onto him.

As always, his sister had gone from reluctant to fucking him like a damn wildcat. Fucking him too hard in fact as over the sound of their combined moans he heard a thumping sound. Before he could tell her to slow down, they both jumped when their father banged on the ceiling beneath them.

"Whatever the two of you are doing up there, knock it off!"

Samantha, her wide eyes mirroring his own nervousness, swung her leg over him, removing his cock from inside her.

"Fuck, I was about to come!" he groaned in frustration.

"You will," she assured him. "I need that ride."

Kneeling beside him, she took his cock back into her mouth.

"Goddamn," he breathed as Samantha bobbed her head rapidly while grabbing his cock and jerking to get him off faster.

Her hair had fallen across her face, and he moved it to the side so he could watch her devouring his cock with a sense of urgency that had his hips moving in response. He placed his free hand on her back, sliding it down her smooth skin and over the delicate curve of her ass.

He shoved two fingers into her sopping slit, making her moan around him as she repeatedly took him deep with a skill that rivaled that of any porn star he'd ever watched.

"That's right," he moaned, continuing the game. "Dad starts up those stairs we stop and if I don't come, you don't go."

Samantha whined in frustration and sucked so hard he gasped. She tickled his balls with her long nails while taking him all the way down, gagging on his length. Holding him there, her lips pressed to the base of his shaft, she shook her head vigorously.

"Yeah, oh, fuck yeah," he groaned as she worked the head of his cock around in her mouth, using her best finishing move on him.

Cole barely lasted a few more seconds before exploding in his sister's mouth.

Samantha moaned and her eyes rolled back as she continued to suck his spurting cock. Cole held her head, fucking her mouth, each thrust ending in another spurt jetting down his cum guzzling big sister's slutty throat.

His hips jerked and he pulled on her hair when he had nothing left, but she continued to suck, giving herself duck face as she hoovered his cock, trying to get a few more drops.

"Stop," he groaned. When she eased his cock from her mouth, he sighed. "Damn, sis, all those years of practice sucking every boy in school's cock really pays off."

"Yeah, whatever," she slipped off the bed, and grabbed her shorts. "We need to leave by six, okay?'

"Sure," he nodded. After all, a deal was a deal.

He watched her wiggle her ass back into the shorts, then don her bra, and finally her shirt.

"Lucky dad didn't come up here," she told while running her fingers through her curly hair, pushing it away from her face.

"You shouldn't have been fucking me so hard, miss 'I don't like doing this"

She gave him a dirty look, but it turned into a reluctant grin. "Like I said, you do have a nice big dick, so I guess I make the most of it."

"Glad to hear it, because you'll be fucking this big dick when we get home."

"What?"

"Hey, this is a round trip ride. This was for the ride to the show. You want a ride home; you need to promise you're going to fuck me again later."

"You're such a jerk!" She scowled.

"Question is, am I a jerk who's going to get to fuck his sister doggy style later?"

Her shoulders slumped. "Fine, you can fuck me doggy style when we get back."

"See, was that so hard?"

"Seems like its always hard," Samantha sighed.

Author's note; That's right, my loyal readers, Cole is always hard, and you would be too if you had a sister as slutty as Samantha! I hope you enjoyed the latest installment of Tales of my Slutty Sister. Is there going to be more? How could there not be? Samantha is sure to get herself in more trouble soon, and as always, her awesome brother, Cole will be there.... for a price. Thanks for reading, and please vote and leave a comment if you liked the story! Until next time, Hot4mysis

Chapter Two

Cole leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. Three solid hours of writing and his latest installment of his series was ready to be uploaded to Literotica, the free erotica site he'd discovered three months ago while searching brother sister porn videos.

He'd seen it advertised during a hot video where a sister had broken her mother's favorite vase and begged her brother to take the blame. Her brother didn't want to, but she convinced him by stripping naked, sucking his cock, then fucking his brains out.

Cole loved all brother sister vids, but blackmail, or 'favor' videos were his favorite. Cole had already blown his load, as always timing his release with the 'brother' in the video so he came while watching the trashy sister take a big load in the face.

His lust spent, at least for the moment, Cole had decided to click on the site. He was disappointed to see it was erotic stories, not videos, but on a whim searched brother/sister stories.

There were hundreds and he read one, then another. By the time he finished the third, he was so hard, he went back and reread the scene and came a second time. After that, he was hooked, reading a couple every day either before or after a video.

The site contained stories featuring every kink imaginable, but Cole was only interested in taboo, specifically brother sister. One night on a whim, he decided to try and write one of his own. It wasn't like he didn't have inspiration. The reason he watched sibcest vids daily was his obsession with his older sister, Samantha.

Between his infatuation for his own sister, and the idea of a sister 'having' to perform sexual favors for her brother, Cole had no trouble with ideas. He decided he'd keep it simple and make a series of one-off stories, but all featuring characters who just happened to share the same names as he and his sister.

The first story he stole from a video where 'Samantha' his ditzy, hapless, always in trouble, and above all trashy looking sister, came in late from curfew and he threatened to tell their parents unless she blew him.

Cole thought the story was kind of weak, but he'd gotten some nice comments and a 4.40 out of 5.0 score. Encouraged he wrote a second, and much longer story, where he'd caught sis working in a strip club and made her do a slow striptease for him, then fuck him.

Fueled by his own desire, he put a lot of effort into describing how she acted at the club, including the fact she was blowing customers in the back. He out did himself on a scorching sex scene full of him demeaning her and threatening to tell on her if she didn't talk dirty and beg him to suck and fuck his huge cock.

That story had ten times the views and comments as the first. People there seemed to like his stories and a lot of the comments came from people who had a thing for their own sister, which made him feel less guilty about how bad he wanted the real-life Samantha.

With a smile, he went to his bookmarks, and clicked on his homepage that took him to hot4mysis's activity. He saw he'd received a few comments since yesterday.

"Really love your stories! They're so vivid and the lust and sex so real, you must have scored your sis in real life to make them feel so real."

"Wow, another installment of my favorite series, meaning another five star vote coming your way! I was hoping you'd write about that slutty sister taking it in the ass from her hung brother, and here it is. Keep them-and me- cumming!"

"I so wish I had a sister like Samantha!"

"I want to be Samantha! I so want to fuck my brother, and I always pretend I'm her when I read and get off to them. God, the way Cole fucks her gets my pussy so wet!"

"Good work, you've become the sickest fuck on the web's sickest site!"

Who the fuck told you that you could write? I've seen better grammer from a five year old"

There were other bad comments sprinkled thought the mostly glowing ones. People telling him he didn't know how to use a comma or what a twisted loser he was. Cole took those with a grain of salt, what did you expect on a site that allowed people to comment anonymously?

By and large he was well received, and even though he'd only been on the site for a few months was rocketing up the favorite author list. His constant and endless fantasies about Samantha coupled with watching countless sib videos made writing easy and he was already closing in on thirty chapters, and he had plenty of ideas left in the tank.

Some he made up, some were spins on his favorite videos, and a few based on real life scenarios. In those cases, the start of the story was how it had really happened, but when it went down the road of taboo sex, was where it became fiction.

Case in point when he'd 'accidently' walked into the bathroom a few weeks ago when he knew Samantha was in there. Every time she took a shower the last few months, Cole would try the bathroom door.

She always locked it, but that one time, she hadn't. Cole had listened to the water run, then once it shut off and he heard the shower curtain pulled back, he'd walked in. Samantha already had the towel in her hand and got it in front of her.

Cole had gotten a split second peek of one of her breasts, and just enough of a look to notice a lack of hair between her thighs, but not a glimpse of her pussy. In the story, Samantha had yelled at him to get out, but he'd stayed, pretending to say he was sorry, and she noticed the large bulge in his shorts.

She'd asked if it as for her, and he'd said that since she'd fucked him so he would cover for her when she snuck out while being grounded, all he could think of was doing it again. That was a rare instance where the story didn't involve coercion, just her dropping the towel and then getting on her knees for him.

In real life, Samantha had told him to get the fuck out of the bathroom or she'd tell Dad he was spying on her. Cole had panicked, hoping she was just mad and hadn't caught on that he'd been staring at her for months.

He'd backed out, stammering how sorry he was, and please not to tell mom and dad. A few minutes after he'd gone into his room, Samantha had knocked and come in, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and said she was sorry she yelled at him. She knew it wasn't on purpose, but she'd been mad and embarrassed.

Cole had felt a wave of relief, but wrote his version of what happened the second she left the room. He sighed, as he went to the submissions page, figuring seeing he was here, he may as well upload his latest piece of wishful thinking.

He'd also have to take care of the raging hard on in his shorts that had been aching the entire time he'd written what he'd give anything to be able to do. Cole entered his chapter number and the subtitle "Samantha needs a ride, and so does her horny brother, Cole.", then selected his tags, and pasted in the doc.

Cole previewed it, and satisfied with the formatting, clicked publish. It would be up by tomorrow morning and all day at school, he'd be sneaking peeks at his phone to see the score and what comments he'd get.

He opened another browser to do what the story version of himself was doing at the beginning and look for a good brother/sister video. Cole found 'Sibcest' a site dedicated to his favorite kink, and typed in blackmail to see if there were any new vids he could not only get off to, but maybe use for another story.

The site was a bit dubious, filled with pop ups, and his malware detector worked overtime whenever he was on it. It took a minute for the page to load, and he looked up at the sound of laughter from outside his window.

He recognized his sister's distinctive loud throaty laugh. It was the kind of laugh that generally caused others to laugh with her, but depending on your mood could be annoying as hell. Cole rose from his desk and wandered over to his bedroom window which overlooked the backyard.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

Below him, dressed in a pair of denim cut off shorts and a bikini top, was Samantha. She and her friend Trish were washing Samantha's car, and like something straight out of a movie were spraying water and throwing suds at each other.

Most guys would be staring at their sister's friend, especially in the case of Trish who was a damn fine redhead with big tits and a plump little ass that looked like it was begging for a spanking.

Yet Cole's eyes were glued to his older sister's long slender form as she ran around the car barefoot, chasing Trish with a bucket full of soapy water. Samantha's hair was soaked, and her skin, not only glistening, but with white soapy rivulets running down her stomach and thighs.

It made Cole think of what a huge load would look like dripping down her skin, and his hand strayed inside his shorts. He gripped his cock, and just that contact made him moan like an idiot who'd never been touched before.