Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll delete them, but it takes time."

"Five to seven days." She nodded. "I read up on it through your page. But that's okay. It just means I have a couple days to decide if I'm showing them to Mom and Dad."

"You can't do that!" He rose to his feet. "Come on, sis!"

"Come on sis? There's a lot of cum on me in those stories, isn't there? Guess when you have the world's biggest dick like story Cole does, it makes those...what do you call them? Ropes of thick white semen?" She made a gagging sound. "Where the hell did you get that stupid shit?'

"Porn," he sighed. "I stopped using it after people made fun of it."

"Wow, constructive criticism on a sight filled with inbreeder wannabes! That's just great!"

"They're not sick people. Its fantasy, Samantha. Just a harmless way to get out some dirty thoughts a lot of people have."

"I'd give you that," She nodded. "If you weren't using the two of us in your stories! You're not writing about a sister; you're writing about your sister."

"They don't know that."

"I do!" She shouted again, then put her hand up as if trying to literally hold her anger back. "I guess you barging into the bathroom wasn't an accident was it, Cole?"

"No." He may as well fess up, seeing he was already fucked.

"And you were staring at me yesterday, not Trish."

"Right."

"Not even looking at a hot redhead with epic tits. Too busy starting at your damn sister."

"You're hotter." He looked away as soon as he said it.

"If you think I'm flattered, you're crazier than I thought you were. Let me guess, my favorite thong that vanished?"

"I have it. I..."

"I know what you do with it." She shuddered. "So gross."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't say anything, you just listen." She resumed pacing the room, but more slowly, and her voice was much calmer than it had been. "Have to give it to you Cole, you have some imagination."

"Some of those stories were pretty creative. I like the one where you accidently took Dad's Viagra, and I had to help you get the swelling down." She clapped. "That was a good one."

"The one where you found out I was sucking cocks through a gloryhole to get into a sorority and you showed up was fun too." She shot him a look that told him she found it anything but.

"Riding for a ride, sucking you off to take the blame for vase you broke in real life. Hand jobs, a foot job! You even like my feet, you whacko."

"But you know what really upsets me the most about all this?"

"Everything?" he suggested.

"True, but one thing more than the rest. I guess by how popular that shit is, there's a lot of people who have a little thing for their brother or sister. So maybe, just maybe, I could try to understand that."

"Being so stupid that you put the real us in those stories, is worse because what if someone we knew found them?"

"I'm going to get rid of them."

"From that site. People steal shit all the time from websites and change the titles and you'll never find them all or be able to get them taken down. You ever think of that?"

"No."

"So slutty Samantha is going to live forever on some shady porn site, and we have to hope you're the only creep in Rhode Island who searches for those stories wherever they can."

"I'll try and search and..."

"What's done is done, Cole. You'll never find them all. Just like I'm never going to be able to look at you the same. From now on every time you look at me, I'm going to feel dirty. Going to wonder what sick shit I'm doing in your head."

"I'm sorry, sis, I really am," he said softly.

"You should be, because you didn't just make me feel differently about you, but you hurt me Cole. You really hurt me."

"I know its weird and embarrassing, and I kept it from you, but I think you're being a little dramatic."

"Wow, you have balls in real life that might even be bigger than the giant ones your readers think you have." She came over to him, and looking him in the eye, spoke quietly.

"The worst thing about this is how you treat me."

"I'm not mean to you, sis." Cole told her.

"You said the stories are fantasies, and that means it's how you want me to be. In those stories I'm stupid, I look trashy, and I'm the biggest slut in school."

"That's just, you know..." he trailed off when he realized he didn't have a real answer for why he made her that way.

"I'm so slutty I fuck my brother to avoid getting grounded. I'm so stupid that you repeatedly trick me into sex. Then the sex itself? You humiliate me! You degrade me and treat me like I'm some goddamn whore or some barfly you picked up at last call."

Cole frowned when he heard her voice getting shaky and saw her eyes filling up. He understood, her being angry. Hitting him didn't bother him that much either, he did deserve it. Seeing her start to cry it began to dawn on him what a dick move those stories really were. Not that he'd planned on her seeing him, but since she had he felt a wave of guilt come over him.

"You call me a skank, and a pig, make me call myself those names. In one of those stories you threaten to tell Dad about something I did if I don't crawl on my hands and knees and refer to myself as my brother's cum dumpster."

She wiped her hand across her moist eyes. "Even one of your lame fans called that out and said it was no way to treat your sister."

"I didn't realize it was a big deal." He tried to take her hand, but she pulled it away from him.

"I have to confess something. I read a few other stories on there. I wanted to see if the others were like yours. Maybe if they were, I'd feel a little better. That it was part of the kink. Know what though?"

Tears were now flowing down her cheeks and her voice was trembling.

"Some of those stories had affection in them. The brother kissed his sister, he was sweet to her. He didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to love her. One story the brother described how he was choked up when he woke up with his sister in his arms.

"It's still twisted as hell, but what that told me was the people writing those stories? They thought a lot better of their story sister or maybe even their real sister than you do of me."

She lowered her head, for a minute and sobbed, and he felt his eyes welling up at the fact he'd made her cry.

"That's what I am to you. An air headed bimbo, who looks like trailer trash, is a total slut, and spends her time getting treated like some worthless cumslut so sleazy she doesn't even get paid to take that abuse and by her own brother."

"Samantha, I didn't mean to hurt you, you have to believe that," he pleaded with her.

"I'm good to you, Cole. I'm not perfect, I can be a little bitchy, and a little bossy and make fun of you sometimes. But as much trouble as you get in for stupid shit, you could be in a lot more, but I cover for you whenever I can. I help you when you need it, I give you advice, I look out for you."

"I know, and..."'

"Wasn't I the one that helped you with Katy? Told you to hold her hand, and give her a little kiss on the neck just because, and be good to her so she'd be good to you?"

"You did." He sighed.

"I did that because I thought you were a good guy. A good guy like dad who after all these years still treats mom like gold. I wanted you to be that way, but those stories? You're more like that cheating asshole Todd, than Dad. Todd told stories about me being a slut too."

She bit back another sob. "Slutty Samantha, guess I could have expected that from him, but not my own brother who I thought loved me."

"I do love you."

"That isn't love in those stories, its not even just lust. Its being mean to me because you can't have me, and that's bullshit, Cole, because you're not supposed to even want me, let alone be with me. Thanks for making me feel cheap and for letting me know how you really see me."

She turned away from him and walked towards the door.

"Now I have to go to work, but in case you're wondering I'm going to put a bra on. I did that to see if you'd look. Then again, maybe I should leave it off, make some extra tips. Hey, I know! Maybe I'll suck a few guys off behind the club, I heard that's something I would do."

"Samantha!" He called out as she reached the hallway outside his room.

"What Cole?" She asked without turning around. "You want to tell me what a fine ass I have?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"I am too, Cole, sorry I found those damn stories."

"You...are you going to tell Mom and Dad?"

"I just told you how much you hurt me, and you're worried about you?" She turned to face him. "I should tell them. It would serve you right for what you did, but I'll think about it. Tell you what, little brother, you're going to have to hope for one thing."

"What's that?" He asked nervously.

"That I care about you more than you care about me."

Chapter Five

Cole jerked awake at the sound of a car door outside. He got out of his chair and peeked out his window, but saw it was only Billy next door, coming home from work. He slumped back in the chair and rubbed his red eyes.

He'd try to stay awake so he could talk to Samantha, but it was 2:30am and she wasn't home yet. He wondered if she'd decided to go over Trish's from work rather come home.

He must have finally dozed off sometime after one, which surprised him considering how shitty he felt. His stomach was nauseous from being nervous every waking minute since Samantha had confronted him.

His head ached from her whacking him with the I-pad, then repeatedly smacking. For a skinny girl, she could hit. But he had it coming. The yelling, her hitting him like back when they were little kids, and if she decided to tell his parents, then he'd deserve whatever they'd do to him.

But what really bothered him now and had him hoping she would even talk to him when she got home, was something she'd said.

She didn't deserve it.

Until she'd broke down in tears, something he hadn't seen her do since her first boyfriend broke up with her. Cole had never thought about how his stories could affect her. If they were ever read by someone who knew them, it wouldn't be good for either of them.

But it would be far worse for her. She'd be the girl who was used like a cheap slut by her own brother. Sure, he'd hear some 'sister fucker' cracks, but guys were a simple lot and he'd also get some "Damn, you fucked your sister in the ass, good for you!" Or "I wish I could shove my dick in my sister's mouth to shut her up"

He knew this from the comments on his stories.

Samantha's emotional lecture to him had caused him to go back to his comments and see them differently. Although he did get a small handful of comments from women along the lines of 'wish my brother would treat me like that" or "I'd like to be Cole's slutty sister"

But far and away, most of his comments were from guys and along the lines of they love to give it to their bitch sister like that. Cole was a hero to them, a younger brother who not only didn't deal with his big sister's crap, but treated her like shit to get revenge for...

For what? What had Samantha ever done to him? It wasn't her fault she'd become an object of desire to her brother. Not her fault he'd spent the last few months consumed with sexual frustration that he took out on make believe Samantha.

She'd told him she'd deserved better than this, and she did. Aside from your every day sibling bickering or teasing, his sister had never screwed him over, been unduly mean to him, and even as kids she was never a rat.

Samantha had helped him with Katy to the point she'd invited her older sister over to one of their cook outs and casually added "Why don't you bring your sister" She'd then all but shoved Cole in Katy's face telling him if he didn't ask her out, she'd do it for him.

She'd done that because she didn't want her shy brother to be lonely, she wanted him to be with a nice girl. Dad had the sex talk with him, condoms, the pill, being responsible, and to always treat a woman right in any way you could.

But Samantha had gone a little further, telling him how to be 'sweet' that girls like their hands held, and the soft little kiss on the shoulder or neck, or if you could, on her back, playing with her hair, soft touches, and showing affection, not just lust.

Flowers not for birthday's or holidays, but just because. He'd done all that with Katy, and it seemed to work out fine, until she'd chosen year-round beaches and a cushy family job over remaining here with him.

But how mad could he be? He was picturing his sister every time they had sex the last couple months before she made her announcement. Cole had spent the night doing a lot of thinking, and he realized there might be more than just sexual taboo lust that had put him on the path to his weird incestuous desires.

Samantha wasn't just 'hot' she was pretty, but not a diva, or girly girl, as she called it. She had a little bit of tom boy in her and had a fuck you attitude to anyone that didn't like her, that he admired.

Unlike story sis, Samantha was a good student, who'd gotten several small scholarships to help with college. She was funny in a smart-ass way, good to their parents, him, and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for her friends.

She worked hard, studied hard, and according to that sex talk she'd overheard her have with Trish, played just as hard. Real life Samantha was an attractive, and all around amazing young woman.

The kind of girl any guy would want for her looks, but any decent guy would adore for the whole package. As all that had spun through his mind, he'd not only realized how he'd never appreciated her for who she was, but it answered her question to him about why he would write about her the way he did.

The answer was he was jealous of her.

His lust for her fueled the sex parts of his stories, but it was her success and his lack of that caused him to portray her so poorly. While she'd been yelling at him, and even when she was crying, he hadn't been able to explain himself, because at that moment, he didn't have the answer.

Now he did, and he had to tell her. He didn't deserve her forgiving him, but at least it was better than him sitting there with no response other than to worry about his own ass. Making Cole more nervous was his folks, for some inexplicable reason, were still up in the living room.

They were probably binge watching some show, but he was afraid when Samantha came home, she might say something to them. Not that he'd blame her, but he really hoped to talk to her one more time before she decided whether she was going to expose him for being the pervert he was.

He decided to try and stay awake by doing something he should have done a few hours ago and delete the stories. Cole had to admit as he brought his home page up, he'd miss the good votes and comments.

He was a success there, not that there were high standards on a free erotica site, but the readers gave him some positive affirmations that he didn't get too often in the real world. He felt like Hot4sis was 'someone' on Literotica.

A newcomer shooting up in popularity, and as he looked, had just gained nine more new readers as followers. He noticed over a dozen new comments on Sis rides for a ride which had gone live yesterday morning, which seemed like forever ago.

He scrolled through the comment notifications which showed the username, and the title of the comment. He didn't want to read any because it might make him feel worse that he was wiping all his work out.

He stopped at one and grunted. Timing was everything. The user was 'Loving brother' who also wrote brother/sister stories, but romantic ones. He was the one who left the "That's no way to treat your sister" comment.

He was way up the fav charts and the stuff of legend on Literotica. If Samantha had skimmed some 'affectionate' sib stories last night, odds are at least a couple were by this author as he was at the top in all the sib searches.

The title was "I still don't understand"

He clicked it to read the full message.

"Your stories are well written, and with premises that could be fun...if you weren't so damn crude. I know there is something for everyone here, and don't like to denigrate other people's taste, but stories that humiliate and demean one's sister, appall me.

A sister is everything, she is family, she is a playmate, a friend, and a confidant. The bond between siblings, if your lucky, exceeds that of the bond between parent and child because even if one is a little older, you are peers, and the love is as equals, without the control and authority dynamic of your relationship with a parent.

The luckiest of us get to add lover to the list of things a sister can be. The gift of your sister's body and heart is the greatest gift in the world and should not be reduced to her being shown as some hapless whore who exists to be treated like some kind of sex slave.

I write on this site and am no prude when it comes to hardcore sex, raunchy talk, and even some playful name calling in the heat of lust. But that works best when tempered with loving touches, soft words, and a beautiful post coital embrace where two become one.

I don't expect you to change your style, just making you aware there are other dynamics you could, and should, explore. Many here have feelings for a sibling-or other family member-and its why we write, read, and get off here.

We write our secret desires and deepest fantasies, and if you do indeed have a sister and these stories are what you crave to be reality, well 'Cole', I feel bad for your sister."

"Jesus, buddy," Cole said aloud. "Were you in my room last night?"

He'd seen similar comments on the site, and about every dynamic; mom's, daughter's, dad's and all the rest, but they'd never meant anything to him. After last night, he understood what they meant and why that angle could be even hotter.

He'd never considered a scenario where his sister came to him willingly wanting to have sex with him, or any sex that wasn't hard core XXX and didn't contain shitty comments and name calling.

He found himself wondering what his sister would be like in bed, and not just her ability to suck and fuck. Did she enjoy kissing? Where did she liked to be kissed? Where would she kiss him? What would she sound like saying sweet things, and not dirty things? His sister not just as some taboo fucktoy, but a...girlfriend.

Cole was pulled from his reverie by another car door, and this one closer. He peeked out and Samantha was walking along the driveway. For the first time in months he wasn't watching her ass, or her legs in the heeled sandals, but where she was going.

Normally she would come in through the back door that led into the kitchen so she wouldn't have to pass their folks bedroom while they were sleeping. But seeing the living room lit up with the TV she was going in through the front.

Just to say goodnight or to throw him under the bus? At the sound of the front door closing downstairs, Cole left his bedroom. He padded down the hall in his stocking feet and crept down the staircase until it turned sharply and led downstairs.

For years, he and Samantha would eaves drop on their parents, especially if they thought they were in trouble or around Christmas, trying to overhear what they were getting.

"Hey, Sammi!" Dad greeted her, the only person who could call her that and not get the look of death. "How was work?"

"Busy, but okay," he heard her respond.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked. "You said you were tired last night, and we never saw you come down, and you were gone when we got back tonight."

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," Dad noted, "You look like something's wrong."

"Just tired."

"You don't look tired, you look upset." Mom chimed in. "That piece of work, Todd, come by and say anything to you?"

1...34567...16