Tales of My Slutty Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between his weight sinking into the raft, and the material sticking to his skin, he couldn't slide, and rose higher on his knees to awkwardly crawl forward. He stopped with his knee a few inches from her and picked up the bottle of lotion.

"All the way."

"I can't much closer," he pointed out.

"Can't be subtle with you, can I?"

Rising to her elbows again, she pushed herself backwards and Cole gasped when his knee met the bikini between her thighs. The thin strip of material was warm and damp against his skin.

She was wet!

"Feel that?" she moved her hips, grinding the not just wet, but sticky strip of black cloth against his knee. "Your big sister got herself all wet telling you about what gets me hot."

"Jesus, sis," Cole whispered hoarsely as she pumped her ass up and down, sliding her not just wet, but sticky, suit against his knee.

Christ, he'd thought getting that wet was just something in those stories, he didn't think a girl could really soak through their clothes.

"Put some lotion on my back, squirt it across my skin."

Cole was glad her head was turned to the side and she couldn't see his hands shaking from that feeling of nervous excitement again. His cock was so hard it was painful and as he leaned forward, he groaned when it pressed into the cheek of her ass.

He squeezed the bottle a little too hard, sending a spurt of white across her back, and almost spurted himself when Samantha released a sensual purr at the contact.

"Hmm, just like a nice thick load painting my back. I love being come on. Does it look like cum?"

"Yeah, it does."

"Wish it was yours, don't you?"

"You know I do," he grumbled.

"Who knows, maybe it will be." Cole almost dropped the bottle at her words. "I am telling this as a story after all, and every dirty story should have the characters getting off, right?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then start rubbing, and I'll get back to telling you my nasty fantasies."

Cole rubbed the lotion across the smooth warm skin of her back, then starting at her shoulders, began massaging her.

"You do have strong hands. I like strong hands. I like them on my shoulders, but when I'm being fucked doggy. I like it better than my hips because it pushes me down and puts my ass up so they can pound me harder and their cock goes even deeper.

"But I was talking about how much I love to get cum on. I like it on my back, my ass, and when I'm feeling nasty? I want it all over my slutty face."

Cole's cock pressed harder into her ass and unable to help it, his hips were rocking, sliding it across her cheek. Either Samantha was so caught up in her dirty talk she didn't notice, or maybe she did and didn't mind. Cole was hoping for the latter.

"Even better sometimes I'll take it all in my mouth, just totally drain his balls, then let it drool out, so it drips down my chin and onto my tits."

Samantha ground her pussy into his leg harder than before and released a soft moan. "God, I love the feeling of cum sliding down my nipples."

Cole slid his hands lower, now rubbing her shoulder blades and the middle of her back. Samantha was silent for a moment, but her hips continued to move, slowly working her slick suit along his knee.

"When those guys look at me, all I can think of is them wanting to fuck me. Want to know another secret? I've had a few older guys offer me money to fuck them."

"You're kidding." Cole kept his hands moving, but his head was down, watching his sister hump his leg.

"I always say no, but the idea they thought I was so hot they'd pay to have my mouth on their dicks or to fuck my tight little twat, would have me wet.

"I'm wet at work a lot. All it takes is to see some guys watching me. Sometimes a couple of the girls will do a little dance on one of the tables to get the guys going. They'll take their shirts and shorts off, but have bikinis underneath, can't take off more than that, but it still gets the boys worked up and hard."

"Have you done it?" His hands were now heading down towards the small of her back.

"Damn straight, and in this bikini." She sighed and slid her left arm beneath her. "I took off my top and shimmied out of my shorts. Got me so hot.

Judging by the way her hips were moving faster it was getting her hotter now.

"While I was on the table, I fantasized about taking everything off. I thought of taking off my top and playing with my tits in front of them."

Samantha released a loud moan that made his breath catch, and his own hips to move faster, sliding his relentless erection along her ass.

"I'm playing with my tit right now. Twisting the hoop, it hurts a little, but gets me so fucking horny!"

Her words came out in a breathy tone and ended in a barely audible whimper that Cole swore was the sexiest thing he'd ever heard. The suit was getting hotter and stickier against him, and it wasn't the only thing.

His cock had been oozing since he'd straddled her leg and he noticed the cheek of her ass was glistening and sticky from something other than the lotion he'd rubbed into her.

"I thought about putting my back to them and peeling off the bottom, bending over and letting them see my wet slit from between my thighs. I'd sit on the table, spread my legs and tell a guy to come over and go down on me.

"That's...so fucking hot," he whispered, his voice sounding as shaky as hers.

"Even hotter when he'd stand up and fuck me while the other guys cheered him on. I'd roll over on the table so he could fuck me doggy, and I'd open wide for someone to shove their cock in my mouth.

"You like that, little brother? Two guys fucking your slut sister like a pig on a spit?"

"You do have a dirty mind." Somehow, he'd kept his hands moving, but was touching her more lightly, caressing her lower back, his hands sliding across her tattoo.

"You made me a slut in your stories because you thought I was a good girl in real life. I suppose I am because I'd never do those things but thinking about guys wanting me just gets me hot. Maybe I am a little cock tease."

She raised her hips and wiggled her ass into his crotch.

"Feels like I'm teasing yours."

"You know you are."

"You're right, and know what? It's pretty fucking hot."

"What?" Cole shook his head as if he hadn't heard her right. "Hot? You beat me in the head with your I-pad last night over this."

"I did, but then I started thinking. It makes me feel sexy when guys want me. You're my brother and you want to fuck me. The more I thought about it and the more of those stories I read the more I..."

She pushed herself up on her elbows so she could look back at him. "I got so horny I got off to thinking about how bad you want me."

"You're...you're just fucking with me."

"Does this feel like I'm lying?" She ground her pussy into his knee. "Think I could fake being that wet? Just lying here in the sun knowing I was going to have you come down here and how hard you'd be for me, got me this wet. Talking dirty to you while I dry fuck your leg has my clit throbbing."

"Think I'd be playing with my tit if I weren't horny?"

Her eyes were on his and they were wide and bright, and all he could think of was how many times he'd described his sister's eyes as 'bright with lust' because she loved fucking him even though she protested.

He saw that look now, and coupled with her flushed face and parted lips, not to mention her very wet pussy, there was no way she could be lying. Cole met her gaze as one thought raced through his mind.

His sister was turned on...and by him!

"Thinking about those tits, aren't you? My top's off and all I'd have to do is roll over and you'd get to see your big sister's perky titties." She giggled. "I like how in those stories they always say brother and sister even though the reader knows who they are."

"It makes it more exciting." Who cares about the stories, get back to reality, was what he wanted to tell her, but didn't want to risk pissing her off.

"Its like crack to incest readers." She lowered herself back onto her stomach, her head once more facing to the side. "Speaking of those stories. Tell me, Mr. Hot4mysis, what would you be doing right now if this was one of your stories?"

Cole looked down at the huge bulge and spreading wet stain on his bathing suit. "Move your bikini to the side and fuck you?" he asked hopefully.

"Ha!" she laughed. "You think I'm going to just let you fuck me? I don't let those guys at work fuck me even though it gets me hot. Why would I let you do it?"

"Because this is a brother sister story?" It was lame, but at this point he'd say anything he could think of.

"Its tales of my horny brother. You wouldn't stay horny if your big sis let you fuck her." Samantha gave him a sultry smile. "But I'll let you come, if you play along."

"I'll play!" He said it so quickly he felt like an idiot, especially when she laughed at him, but god he needed to get off!

"Here's the scene." Samantha turned her head and rested her it on her right arm, so he was now looking at the back of her head.

"You come out to take a swim and there's your sister in her bikini. She asks you to rub lotion on her and it gets you hot and bothered."

"That's not a story," he mumbled.

"But in the story, sexy Samantha gets so relaxed from you rubbing her back she falls asleep. Your sister is sleeping, there's no one around to see, and you're so horny! Tell me, hot4mysis, what does horny little brother do if this were a story."

Cole wanted to say fuck her, but that wouldn't be believable even in one of those stories. Samantha was out to tease, not please.

"He'd jerk off on her back, because that wouldn't wake her up." He quickly added a detail as if he were writing a story. "Samantha is a deep sleeper, and if she woke up, he could always say he squirted more lotion on her."

"Yes!" She nodded into her arm, causing the bun her hair was gathered in bob. "That's perfect! You are good at this!"

He shrugged even though she couldn't see him and waited for her to say something else. After a few seconds she sighed.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Take your cock out and jerk off on me."

"You're fucking serious?" His cock jerked in his suit.

"No, I'm sleeping, remember?" She giggled. "Take your dick out and blow a nice big load all over your sleeping sister."

Cole looked around as if he expected someone to be peering over the fence, but Samantha had said no one was home who could see. She'd thought this through and the fact that she had made him wonder what else she may have thought about last night.

His heart pounding, Cole rose up higher on his knees, watching a thin strand of sticky pre cum trail from her glistening skin to his suit. The result of him grinding into her cheek the last few minutes.

Cole pushed his suit down, causing his aching cock to spring free. His tip was oozing and so purple it looked like an angry bruise. He gripped his shaft in his hand, and slowly pumped it.

"You stroking?"

"Yes," he whispered. "You don't want to watch?"

"I'm sleeping," she reminded him, then added. "Not ready for that...yet."

At the word yet, his cock jumped in his hand. How far would she take this game? Cole stared down at her ass and that damned sexy tramp stamp as he jerked off.

"That's it," she purred, and her hips resumed moving, grinding her sopping wet suit against him. "Jerk off to your sleeping sister, jerk off because she's so fucking sexy you can't take it. Jerk off because you want your big sis so bad!

"But you know you can't have her. You know this is wrong, but you can't help it! She's right there! Topless, and that sweet little ass!"

She pushed herself backwards, pressing as tightly against his leg as she could, and her hips were now moving faster.

"Your balls are aching, and your cock hurts you're so horny. You need to come and just going up to your room watching sister videos isn't enough. You need to do something dirtier, you need to be close to her, to see your big cock over her body."

Samantha sounded like a damn phone sex operator as she spoke in a husky breathy voice. Her hips weren't just going up and down, but side to side, grinding in tight circles. Cole stroked faster and moaned at how good even his own hand felt at this point.

He couldn't remember ever being this hard, and Samantha kept him that way as she went on with her dirty talk.

"I think about cocks over my body all the time, over my face too. Strong hands jacking off big cocks and squirting cum all over me!"

Her voice was getting higher pitched and her the movement of her hips had a hint of desperation to them. For the first time, it dawned on him that his sister wasn't just teasing him but trying to get off.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "They'd slap their cocks against my tits and my face, my ass, anywhere they could."

Cole jumped when something touched his back and he realized she'd bent her leg, and it was her heel pressing into the small of his back. She bent her other leg so he was now staring at the top of her foot.

He grabbed her foot in his hand, his thumb sliding across her soft instep while he stroked faster.

"Slap your cock against my ass," she groaned.

Cole whacked his cock on her cheek several times, moaning not just from the sensation, but the sound it made striking her skin and how good his long cock looked on his sister's small ass cheek.

"Yeah like that, oh my god you're so hard, Cole!" She was breathing hard in between her words. "Imagine doing that to my face, my tongue, those little tits you're dying to see and suck on! The tit I'm playing with right now! The one with the hoop you like to tongue in your stories!"

Cole was breathing as hard as she was, and his balls felt as if they were going to explode just from slapping his dick on her. Samantha lifted her ass and groaned as she worked her hips vigorously into his sticky knee.

"My own brother wants me the way those guys at work want me! My own brother is jerking off to me. You're hard for your big sister, and...I was so mad at first, but..." she whimpered and released a high pitched whine as she struggled to get over the edge. "It's so fucking hot!"

"Because you're so fucking hot," he moaned. "I've been jerking off to you for months, writing about all the ways I want to fuck you, and all the nasty things we could do together."

"I love it!" Samantha exclaimed. "Love that even though I'm your sister you want me, love that you get off to me! Come for me! Come all over my back!"

Cole's hand raced along his cock, and he groaned when he felt himself passing the point of no return.

"Oh, I like that sound! I really do!" Samantha egged him on. "Come for me, little brother! Come all over your slutty fucking sister! Come..."

"Fuck!" Cole grunted as his cock erupted.

An impressive spurt of cum shot over Samantha's ass to land between her shoulder blades and splatter up to her neck. A second squirt hit the black rose over her ass fulfilling his fantasy of using it as a bullseye.

He groaned as he furiously pumped his cock, pleasantly surprised with the size of the load that was now creating sticky white puddles on the cheeks of her ass.

"Yes, paint my back with your hot come!" Samantha cried out. "Shoot it all over your big...oh.... yes!"

Samantha released a loud cry that had him hoping no one was home on the first floor next door. Her hips went into overdrive as she lowered her head and emitted several muffled cries into the raft.

Her free hand clenched the raft, gripping it hard as her hips bucked and her body writhed beneath him. Cole wrung the last few drops from his cock, pointing the tip at the thin strip of material between her legs, and watching her work his own cum into his knee as she continued to get off against him.

Samantha's high pitched cried devolved into a low guttural growl as her entire body tensed. There was a sharp popping sound as she squeezed the raft so hard, her long nails punctured it, and air hissed out even as her body jerked one last time.

"Holy shit," he breathed as he sat back on his knees, admiring the huge mess he'd made from her shoulders down to her ass.

"I came hard," Samantha whispered in the same breathless tone. "Damn, Cole, that's a lot of come all over me."

"It looks incredible. You look incredible."

"Hmm, sweet talk for a guy who just blew a load on his sleeping sister."

"You weren't sleeping."

"She was, but she wakes up, right when he's done."

"Then what happens?" He eyed his still hard and twitching cock, hoping that she would want to keep going with her game.

"Get off my leg and put your cock away." She instructed.

Cole sighed in resignation and tucked his cock awkwardly into his suit as he slipped off her.

"What's your problem? You got to cum, didn't you?" Samantha rose to her knees but kept her back to him as she picked up the bikini top.

"Yeah, but..."

"Don't be greedy, good things come to horny little brothers who can play along.

She stood up in front of him, and he watched his cum slide down her back and thighs.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "But in the story, she wakes up and feels all this sticky stuff on her and yells at Cole for using too much lotion."

"And he just says, sorry while he hopes she doesn't try to wipe it off." She better not ask him to rub it in, he added to himself.

"She tells him he can't do anything right like the bitchy big sis she is and decides to jump in the pool to rinse off the mess."

Making sure he didn't get a look at her tits, Samantha crossed her arms over her chest, and with a laugh, ran the several steps to the pool and dove into it. She popped her head out and Cole struggled to get a look at her tits beneath the water, but she was already sliding the top back on.

"Wow, you're still hard," she pointed to his bulging suit. "Maybe you weren't just bragging in those stories."

"I could go right now," he told her confidently.

"With a crack like that you can go back into the house and whack off again," she pointed a finger at him in warning. "You see what you got when you played nice. Be a jerk you won't get anything else."

"Sorry, sis," he put his head down. "I'll be a good little brother."

Samantha swam over to the edge of the pool and smiled up at him.

"We'll see about that tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

Samantha splashed water at him, making him jump as she laughed.

"Chapter two, silly!"

Chapter Seven

Cole paused his latest Halo solo campaign, when the alarm on his phone beeped signaling dinner. He rose from his chair and stretched, then looked out the window. Samantha went into work in the morning, but was supposed to get out at four to be home for five.

Her car still wasn't there, and he wondered when she'd be getting home. More accurately, he wondered what she'd be up to when she finally arrived. According to her 'Chapter Two' was going to be today.

Cole couldn't imagine what she thought they could do, their parents were home, and as crazy as yesterday was, he didn't think she'd dare do anything that could risk them getting caught. Unless it was going to be later tonight.

Their parent's bedroom was on the first floor, so he supposed they could get away with something up here if they were quiet. But what was that something? After what happened by the pool, and event he still had a hard time believing was real, Samantha hadn't said anything to him the rest of the day.

She'd watched some TV downstairs, then after the folks came home and they ordered pizza, she wandered upstairs around seven and didn't come out of her room the rest of the night. Samantha was up and out of the house before he got up to head to work, and it was driving him crazy not being able to ask her where the hell yesterday had come from.

The only contact he'd had with her was a text she'd sent him just before he'd left for work which read:

1...678910...16