Hyena Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked her hips, driving me deeper inside of her, our bodies now feeling custom-made for one another. I grasped her by the hips, feeling that her frame was smooth and lean. Hiding under her veneer was velvety soft skin over a layer of muscle. Why did this surprise me? It only made sense she'd be solid having spent months at work, tearing down and reassembling her press in a steam filled shop.

It was oddly humbling. Ellie was both softer and stronger than me in this moment of tenderness. I wondered how I hadn't noticed before. She continued rocking, moving my palms back to her soft breasts. Her hardened nipples were like fleshy beads between my cupped fingers. She closed her eyes, yet I sensed that she was still observing me on some deeper level. Her heartbeat was pounding slow and steady like a drum through the pale malleable flesh of her breast.

My brain was being overwhelmed with pleasure, and I hoped hers was too. "Ellie...you doing ok?" I asked, trying to be a good lover to her.

"Shhh, baby, just relax and let me take care of you," she whispered, her breathing labored, her eyes rolling in her head. "Ohh... I'm freaking out... never thought we'd be doing this... like this..."

I nodded, nervous, breathing to shallow for words. Her motions were strong and slow, sliding up and down the entire length of my slickened shaft. My toes curled in knots, overtaken by the sensation of her clenching, and relaxing as she stroked me with her insides. This wasn't like anything I'd come to expect from any porn, this was fulfilling on so many new levels!

We weren't just fucking, we were giving ourselves to each other in ways and connections I'd never thought possible. We weren't just feeling, we were nurturing and healing, filling voids made by our failed families, our own schools of hard knocks. Ellie was now wrapped up in my heart; I wanted to know everything about her, and I wanted to share everything about me. I wanted to get in her every way I could, and her in me.

Thoughts like Fuck! She came in me last night, now I get to come in her, ran through my pleasure-soaked brain. I belonged to her, and wanted her to belong to me!

Ellie's steady rhythm began to slow teasingly. She hung above me for long moments, only to plunge herself down on me; picking up the pace, she impaled herself on me over and over again.

"Fuck me! Oh fuck!" We both lost control, groaning in unison.

She'd begun bouncing harder, more aggressively, colliding our hips with increasing force. Her dick was flinging wildly, slapping my belly with every bounce. We were both getting close. I could feel it. Within seconds, Ellie stopped. Her every muscle tensed as a hot constant flow exploded across my chest, my face, eyes, mouth, hair... I'll never forget her expression on her face or the look in her eyes as I erupted inside of her, filling her ass with jets of my hot cum! She looked to me with a satisfied gleam, cooing softly.

Ellie crumbled, again curling next to me. Our eyes again met, but neither of us dared to speak. We were content to lay there, sticky, breathless, lethargic, and drained. All we could do was smile, lost in one another's stare. I'd briefly thought of Sunday, and what it would bring. In the grand scheme of things, nothing of consequence changed, yet I somehow knew nothing would ever be the same.

Sure, there'd be hell to pay when I eventually went home. I would no doubt get looks from Gary and my mom as I limped my way through the door, oversexed and hungover, but I couldn't have cared less. Let them be angry. This weekend was mine, not theirs. Ellie had opened a whole new world to me, and I'd been made eager to explore that world.

~~END~~