Hyena Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was posturing, doing her absolute best to look like she wasn't as nervous as I was. To be honest, I'm glad she was taking possession of me again like she'd done in the bathroom earlier. I felt the excitement of it up and down my spine, enjoying her dominance; otherwise, I might have lost my nerve.

"Here, drink this," she directed without waiting for me to respond and poured the stinging whiskey in my mouth. "Relax, baby, I got you," Ellie whispered in my ear, setting the bottle down by her phone. I was thrilled, this was the first time my goddess had called me baby!

My stomach was in a knot, battling the whisky muck to Ellie's amusement. Asserting her dominance, she took me by the back of my neck, pulling me into an embrace. I felt her cool breast firmly pressed against me as our lips met, tongues writhing over, under, and around one another. It didn't matter anymore, gay, straight, transgender, bisexual, unisex they'd all become words, nothing more.

The feeling of her erect penis pinned snuggly between our bodies was merely a reminder, that I too would make her feel as good as she'd made me. I wanted her, in her entirety. She then broke her kiss, bringing her honey-sweet lips to my ear. "You're going to wanna relax," she whispered, her breath bringing all the hairs on the back of my neck on end.

She released her embrace, positioning me over the arm of the loveseat. My heart was racing, and I couldn't stop myself from trembling. This time, however, it wasn't out of fear, at least not completely. I could feel my now-erect cock straining in my shorts, fighting to break free. Ellie was now behind me with the bottle of lube in her mouth like the cigar of an 80's action star. Her palms were on my butt, firmly running up my curves, before grabbing hold of my waistband. I wiggled my ass while she gently pulled down my shorts.

I shivered as I felt a kiss at the base of my spine, and I heard her happily murmur, "Well, someone's happy to see me!"

Leaving my shorts bunched around my knees, she whispered, "This'll hurt at first, but if you be a good boy, relax and breathe, it'll start feeling good. I think you might even love it."

I flinched at the sound of the plastic cap snapping open. My senses were on overdrive, the smell of stale beer and sweat in the air, the obscene squirting bottle noise from the lube, the sensation of Ellie coating my crack with her cold greasy oil, were all amplified in the moment. I gasped, feeling my anus stretch slightly as she penetrated me for the first time.

"Oh, you're in?" I asked, overcome with a sense of relief as I glanced over my shoulder.

"That's my finger, baby" Ellie grinned, "but so far so good. Are you ready for more?"

I nodded, taking a deep breath as I turned to face forward. It was then I felt her cockhead against my virgin rosebud as she began to press against it. I bit my lip, bracing for the pain. Ellie was taking it slow, building pressure, then pause, more pressure, another pause, some more pressure with even more pain, and finally she was in.

"Jesus Christ, you're tight," Ellie hissed. Meanwhile, I was breathing hard, overcome with feeling myself gradually filling. She placed her hands firmly on my hips, her fingers squeezing the soft flesh between my thighs and groin. Just as she suggested, I kept reminding myself to relax, taking deep steady breaths. Wanting to please her, I stayed silent, stifling my cries from any pain and discomfort.

"You, ok?" she whispered.

"Uh, huh." I groaned, feeling my lover's cool belly on my bare cheeks.

"There," Ellie said with a low whimsical voice, "not a virgin anymore." Giving my ass a playful smack, she added, You did great."

A few moments passed, and Ellie had begun moving again. She moaned softly, sliding her length back and forth, in and out of my ass, gradually increasing in rhythm and pace. Although the pressure remained, the pain had begun to subside, making way to a strange sense of fullness, and surrender.

Suddenly she struck something, I'd later discover was my prostate. I began moaning loudly. The feeling was as intense as hitting my funny bone, but a million times more pleasurable. She hit it again. Instantly, my dick began oozing precum.

"Ooh shit," I moaned, feeling her hips drive into me, hitting my sweet spot for a third time. I heard her chuckle, squeezing my hips with a vice like grip. Before I knew it, I was throwing my ass back, meeting her thrusts with a hollow clapping sound.

"Enjoying ourselves?" Ellie asked, plunging her stiff cock in me in a steady cadence. "I had a feeling you would."

"Ye... yes," I moaned in between breaths, as she knocked the wind out of me with each thrust.

"I can go harder. Think you're up to it?" she asked playfully.

"Yes, please," I whimpered. My mind was blank, concentrating solely on the pleasure in my ass.

"Then say it," Ellie grunted, with a series of deeper, harder thrusts, "tell me what you want!"

My body was no longer my own, it belonged to Ellie now. "Fuck me harder!" I moaned, in pure ecstasy.

Ellie laughed, digging her nails into my plush feminine hips. Our combined moans grew louder with no concern for anyone who might hear us. She was pumping her stiff cock into me hard and fast, slamming her bony hips into my soft ass, burying the whole of her dick into my deepest parts.

The loveseat creaked loudly, its melody perfectly in tune to our bodies, rocking with every brutal impact. My mind was gone and my balls were tight as an orgasm was building deep within my core. I felt my climax coming, bigger and far more intense than any I'd had before. Arching my back, I released a deep feral growl. I glanced down, looking past my belly. My cock was rock hard, violently swinging back and forth. I was seconds away. For the first time in my life, I was about to cum hands free. Ellie's cock was bringing me to orgasm, and I wanted to see it.

All at once, it felt like I'd exploded, sending tingling waves of heat coursing throughout every nook and cranny of my being. Milky white cum began spewing from my head with agonizing bliss, so good it hurt. I'd never felt like this, never came this way; what was once one or two spurts of thick goo was now an endless stream of flowing seed.

My legs then gave out, and my body fell limp as all my strength spilled out with my creamy ejaculate. I was in fucking paradise, and I was still coming. My whole body was abuzz, it was as if my consciousness just slipped away. There was no way I could ever again be content jerking off to Riley Reid's latest clip, or some secret fantasy encounter between me and Kate. Ellie's cock had become my gold standard.

I could've drifted off right there if not for Ellie's relentless pumping, each thrust deeper and harder than the last. She was getting close, her grunts and moans growing more primal. I could feel her magnificent cock getting harder within my battered hole, and the spasms in her lean muscular thighs with every impact. Suddenly, she stopped thrusting, burying her stiff rod all the way within me. She let out a loud bellowing groan. I could feel her climax surging through me with one powerful burst. "FFFFuck!" She moaned, and I felt the heat of her hot thick load coating the walls of my rectum.

Ellie collapsed, her bare sweaty breasts pressed firmly on my back, her cock still pulsing within me. We were both winded, exhausted, gasping for air. My back was stiff, my hips ached, and my ass had never been so sore. My face was drenched with sweat. I'd lost my virginity, just not in a way I would've ever predicted, nor with a person I'd have ever guessed. As I felt her softening cock slip out of my ass, Ellie started laughing, mashing my ribs into the arm of the couch.

"What's so funny?" I asked, as we both slowly staggered to our feet.

"You're so gay," Ellie teased, "I fucking called it! Best night ever!" Her laughter bubbled over.

Ellie was glowing, her eyes gleaming and full of light. I couldn't help but laugh with her. I couldn't be mad, not even if I wanted too. There was no arguing with her. After having her cock in my ass, I could hardly have said, 'No I'm not' or 'I'm not gay, you're gay'?

Standing far from steadily, with her load actively oozing down the crack of my ass, it didn't matter. Ellie fumbled her way into the kitchen, returning seconds later with another beer and a bag of microwave pizza rolls.

"Here ya go stud," she said handing me both the beer and pizza rolls. "One sec, before you sit."

She then snatched the sports bra from the floor next to the loveseat. Reaching around me, she lovingly wiped me clean. "Put a shirt or something on the pizza rolls before you sit. They're tomorrow's dinner, she directed, then unlatched the deadbolt and tossed the cum-covered bra outside. Ellie didn't close the door, instead choosing to leave it cracked, using one of her shoes as a door stop.

Sipping the beer, I turned to the new owner of my v-card and asked, "Ellie, can I ask a question?"

"Well, you just did, so I'll say sure," she chuckled, watching me wrap my shirt around the frozen snack, and attempt sitting on them like a mamma bird protecting her eggs.

"I could have sworn I'd tightened my coffee before I left home, and if it weren't for spilling it, I may have gone home," I stated softly, "I was wondering..."

"You're asking if I sabotaged your coffee to get you in my house, manipulated you into wearing girl's clothes, made you dance for me, all so I could coerce you into letting me fuck you?" Ellie responded, knocking back the rest of her Wild Turkey. "I probably also dug a grave out by the propane tank so I could go all Sleepaway Camp on your ass if you didn't like my secret," she grinned.

"Ok, when you put it that way, sounds silly," I laughed, chagrined, "I mean, the shift getting cancelled was a surprise."

Ellie, now sorting through her collection of beer cans in search of the one she was still drinking from, called over her shoulder, "Tell you what, if I did, would you regret knowing?"

Sipping my beer, I told her, "I don't know, but I'm not regretting anything that's happened between us."

"Not even spitting in my face? You're a dick," she yelled with a grin as she turned and snatched the cold beer from my hand. Not long after that we cuddled on the couch and started watching TV. We began kissing while I caressed her tits, but being a slim lightweight the alcohol finally got the better of me and I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to a light filled room with no recollection of laying down. The sound of running water was coming from the bathroom. Ellie was already up and taking a shower. I was alone in her bedroom, lying atop a bare full-size mattress resting carelessly on the floor. The room itself smelled like beer, cigarettes and jizz.

Aside from the conveniently placed sheets draped across my lap, I was nude with no memory of laying down. The last I recalled, we'd just had sex, then were kissing and about to watch The Boys on Prime.

As I regained consciousness, recollections began trickling into my brain. My virginity was gone, yet aside from some discomfort, I didn't feel much different. My muscles were sore, my asshole was tender, and my hips, back, and neck all ached. I wasn't certain if I hurt from my first night of real drinking, my first time as a bottom, or some combination of the two. Thankfully, I felt neither nauseous, nor did my head hurt. Trying to shake the grogginess, I sat up, wiping the grit from my eyes.

I'd had an incredible night, but it was all over, and morning had come. The water stopped, and I started to wonder what I should be doing. I'd never awakened in a girl's bed before, let alone after having sex with her. Had this all been Ellie's idea of a date? She'd called me baby at one point, did she consider our time romantic, a hook-up, a one night stand, or was it something else, something undefined? Would she kiss me good morning, or tell me to get the fuck out?

Hearing the water stop, I stretched out my arms wrenching my neck. I felt like I was made of wood, moving for the first time, my joints were cracking and popping with agonizing relief. The trailer's creaky floors gave away Ellie's position with her every step.

She emerged from the bathroom drying her hair with a faded red towel. Her bust and torso were wrapped in a different but equally faded towel.

"You're up?" she mused, "I half figured you'd slip out while I was in the shower. Feel free to hop in. I have running water, it just isn't hot."

"Good morning." I groaned, still stiff from the night before. "Are you okay that I crashed here?"

She shook her head as she finished toweling her hair. "Dude, it's three in the afternoon - you weren't going anywhere last night. You told me to carry your sweet drunken ass to bed like a princess." She said, dropping the wet towel on the floor.

"I made you carry me?"

"Drag you," she corrected, "I wound up dragging you. Sorry princess, but you're too fucking heavy for that shit." She met my embarrassment with a smile and sat on folded legs at the edge of the mattress next to me.

"I'm sorry, I've never been drunk before," I admitted, shamefully avoiding her gaze.

"Don't be sorry, I had a blast. Besides, you didn't piss the bed or anything, so... yeah."

Encouraged, I asked, "Well... what happens next?"

Though her expression was serious, there was confusion in her eyes. "What? What are you asking?" Her gaze wavering, shifting between me and the door.

"What happens now?" I asked again. "You and me... are we like a thing?"

"Do you wanna be a thing?" Ellie sounded suspicious. "Cause, if you're looking for an out, I get it. We had fun, and it's not like we set any terms... so, it's okay if you want to jet," she offered with her best poker face.

"Do you?" I asked.

"I asked you first." She scooted a little closer, her greyish eyes fixed on me with tiny specks of green sparkling in the natural light.

"Well...kind of do, yeah." I felt an urge and dared to touch her leg with my trembling hand. "I mean I'm really new to all of this, but I thought maybe we could try?" My voice cracked.

Ellie sat up and pulled away, a pained expression on her face. "You keep talking like I'm so experienced, like I've got a gold medal in fucking or something."

"No... no, sorry, Ellie, that's not what I meant, like, at all..." I said, my hands up defensively.

"Let me fill you in on something, Mark. Most people who wanna get with me are chasing some kind of freaky shemale fantasy. They don't care about me or what I want, or whether I like being this way... They give zero fucks about my feelings or who the fuck I am!" she snapped as tears welled up in her eyes. "All that counts to them is that I have tits and a dick. It's bullshit!"

Ellie squeezed back her tears and drew a deep breath, her shoulders tense, her hands trembling in her lap. I again reached out and this time she took my hand in hers.

"And just so you know," she said. "you were my first, too."

"Sorry. I just assumed, you know... with you taking the lead and all. I mean...you knew just what to do." I stammered.

She shook her head, smiling slightly. "Well, someone had to. You sure wasn't in any hurry to put the moves on me," Ellie laughed, "It was kinda sad really, you were so busy eyeing Kate's sleazy ass. It was like watching a Chihuahua try to mount a pit-bull."

Hearing that, I blushed, knowing she wasn't wrong.

"As for knowing what to do..." her smile grew warmer, "I've had a lot of time to think about it. I've read articles, practiced with toys, and don't even look at my browser history."

I laid my other hand on her thigh. "Listen, Ellie, I wasn't trying to upset you. I have no clue what to do, but I like finding out with you."

"It's okay," she sighed, leaning slightly closer. "I don't have a fucking clue either, but I kinda like finding out with you too. All I know is I thought you were cute, so I took my shot... Truth be told, I'm kinda freaking the fuck out."

"That's funny..." I remarked

"Funny, more like annoying. Now I'm stuck until I know where this is going." Her breathing slowed, her trembling stopped. "Are you sure you wanna get in on this? You know I'm sort of batshit crazy, right?" She laughed, laying back, gently guiding me with her.

"Yeah... but you're interesting." I teased as Ellie nuzzled next to me.

"Hmm, that I am, guess I brought this on myself, huh?" I didn't answer, just kissed the top of her head as she snuggled with me. "This is really nice," she sighed.

"I know right? I could just stay like this all day." I added.

Ellie put her finger to my lips to hush me and rolled on her side, her arm and leg across my naked torso. Her slightly-damp hair was a tangled mass draped over the soft, fair skin of her shoulder. I took a deep breath and was met with the alluring scent of her vanilla and almond shampoo. Closing her eyes, she laid her head on my bicep and I held her there, feeling myself drifting off in the moment.

For the first time I could remember, I was exactly where I wanted to be. With Ellie in my arms, I was light-years away from all the bullshit in my life - my stupid nickname, my mom, Gary's inbred ass, and my shitty job. None of it mattered. I was happy.

I'd just closed my eyes when I felt the sensation of gentle pecks being planted by Ellie's lips on my neck and shoulders. Her nails traced back and forth across my chest, sending shivers throughout my body. I could feel and hear her moaning, her breath sweeping over my throat. I moaned as her tender kisses turned into passionate necking. I felt her hips slowly rocking, grinding her stiffening shaft against my thigh.

"Ellie?" I uttered

"Shhh. Don't move, don't speak, just relax," Ellie purred.

Hoisting herself up, she threw off her towel and positioned herself to straddle my narrow frame. She reached down and grabbed my wrists, holding my hands to the bed, making me powerless. I shivered with excitement as she began to teasingly gyrate atop my belly, just out of reach of my penis. Both of our cocks became hard, swollen, and pulsating. Although she'd just showered, a slick sheen of sweat formed on her skin.

Still holding my wrists, she lifted my hands to her wonderful tits. Bending to kiss me, she whispered "I want to feel you in me."

Taking my hands off Ellie's chest, my arms encircled her, my hands exploring her soft yet toned body until she sat up, gently breaking our embrace.

"Lube's under the pillow," she said, "we could have done this last night, princess, but you were in no shape!" She looked me over with a lusty grin; her vulnerability was now gone, replaced by the dominant woman who told me she liked 'soft things' as she took me in the bathroom.

I blindly felt about, fishing for the same small bottle she'd used to fuck me the night before. No sooner had I found it, Ellie quickly snatched it from my hand. Her sweaty breasts were shining, illuminated by the sunbeams streaming in through the cheap curtains. She looked like an angel. No, a goddess. My goddess.

I lay helpless and entranced as she puddled the cool gel into her hand. First, she applied it to her own beautiful backside as I watched wide eyed, then she coiled her wet and slippery fingers around my shaft. Stroking my length with the slick lube, she caused me to whimper and curl my toes. Her hands were magic, the smirk on her face said she knew I wouldn't last long against her skill and charms.

"You ready?" she asked, contorting herself to position her rosebud over the head of my cock.

When I met her gaze, the world stopped turning. She put one hand on my chest, balancing herself with her fingers stretched across my sternum. Biting her lower lip, she winced a bit while slowly descending inch by inch, my member sinking into her heat and wetness until my cock filled her completely.