Hyena Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!?" I exclaimed, stunned at the suggestion.

"It'd be fucking hot, popping those pawg-ass buns like some thot in a rap video," she explained, her thumbs furiously tapping her phone's screen, "I mean, look at me. I'm all giddy just thinking about it!"

"Don't you have to be double jointed or some shit to do that?" I asked nervously, "I mean, that's like a girl thing!"

"So is your outfit, but here we are," she quipped, holding up her phone, showing the numerous tutorial videos she'd found. "See, it's just using your legs to move your butt," she pointed, handing me the phone.

I scrolled through the videos, watching a minute of one, thirty seconds of another, and two minutes of another still. Ellie, meanwhile, sat perched, watching intently as I learned the art of twerking from these clips. The girls were thick and voluptuous, each bouncing and gyrating in skintight leggings, shaking their asses seductively in ways I'd never dreamt possible. It was impossible for me not to get hard, yet the longer I watched each video, the more I remembered the shape my ass had taken whilst admiring my reflection.

"I don't know," I stammered.

"Oh, come on, Mark, you wouldn't do it to turn me on?" Ellie pleaded, "I bet you'd gladly let me peg you, if it meant I'd let you fuck me!"

"Why, do you have a strap-on?" I asked, half joking, but completely terrified by the possibility. "Because, I'd have to take your ass too. It'd only be fair," I continued, taking a drink from my beer before setting it on the counter.

"Sold!" Ellie cheered.

"Huh, what?" I coughed, "You don't really have one of those, do you? I mean, for real?"

"No, it'd be redundant," Ellie said curtly, but before I could ask what redundant meant exactly, she snatched her phone from my hand and demanded, "Now... are you gonna shake that ass for me or what?"

"Shit." I whispered, turning my back to her in defeat. Slowly I bent over, resting my hands on my knees and arching my back. I felt like an idiot, awkwardly balancing myself like I was preparing for a cavity search. After a few seconds, I heard rhythmic thumping coming from her phone as a hip hop song had begun to play.

Here I go, I thought, gradually raising my ass by arching my lower back, then immediately dropping it back down. After only the second or third time, my back was starting to ache, and my knees were cracking. Ellie was giggling, due to the many strained grunts I was letting out. Yet as the song progressed, I'd begun to find my rhythm, bouncing in sync with the beat.

For anyone else I knew, this would've felt unnatural, even demeaning, but not me. As much as I hated to admit it to myself, I was loving the attention. I'd never been the hot guy before. Before that night, I was never hit on, never called sexy, or received compliments on my body. At least not by someone I was interested in, but now here Ellie thought I was hot, barely containing her thirst or keeping her hands off me!

It was intoxicating, and although I knew twerking in a girl's booty shorts might seem gay as hell, I couldn't have cared less. I was having the time of my life, until I realized Ellie was filming me on her phone. I spun around, stubbing my toe on the leg of her loveseat before landing flat on my ass.

"Ellie! What the fuck?" I shrieked.

"What? It's hot, and it's not like I'm going to show anyone," Ellie argued, her face red from laughter. "I especially enjoyed the sounds you were making, Rah, migak, errr, rah rahah. It was like the aliens in Mars Attacks," she giggled.

"Ha-ha, funny. You swear you won't show anyone?" I asked, rubbing my foot.

"Only if you squat down again and let me squeeze your butt," she smirked, doing a groping gesture with her hands. "Who knows, maybe we'll both end up with a sexy video on our phones. You know, in the interest of fairness."

"What's with you and my butt? Is that a thing girls look for?" I asked.

"I don't know what other people are looking for, I just know I see it, I like it, and I want it," she stated as I climbed back to my feet. "I'm not asking anything from you that you can't have from me. You like my tits, give 'em a squeeze, wanna see my ass in a thong, well if you like what you see, then have at it, and if I'm bothering you by telling you how you have a nice ass, let me know and I'll stop," she said, her voice getting high.

Immediately I felt bad, fearful of losing her affection. "I wouldn't say I don't like it," I mumbled apologetically.

Ellie paused, staring blankly like a deer caught in headlights. If I could've had any superpower in that moment, it would've been to know what she was thinking. I was at a loss, having no idea what was happening. Was I drinking with a super chill friend, who just happened to be a girl? Was this some hookup, and she was waiting for me to make a move? Were we on some weird date that spiraled out of control, or was this something else entirely? I didn't know, and I didn't know how to ask, or if I even should! The last few hours had been wonderful, I didn't want them to end!

"Okay... How about this?" Ellie asked, peeling off her sports bra. Once more her pale breasts with the yummy pink inverted nipples were on display, all for me! She looked at me with a smile. My eyes betrayed me, telegraphing my desire for her. "No more top for the Hyena Girl, and if you wanna touch them, be my guest.

"You wanna snap a pic for personal use, they're right here, and if I were to violate your trust in anyway, you can post it wherever you want. Now... let me touch that ass," she growled as she leaned back, the discarded red sports bra in her lap.

"I've never had anyone... like me like you do," I admitted, adding, "you make me feel, um sexy," as I put my ass on display for her entertainment.

"Remember that," she said softly, "and remember that snooty bitch Kate can't ever make you feel the way I can."

I closed my eyes, immersing myself in her touch while her fingers glossed over the natural curvature of my rear. This time around, her touch was softer. She'd firmly squeeze my cheeks, but without digging in with her nails. I could feel my shorts getting tighter with the sensation of my stiff prick pressing against the tightly stretched cotton, my sensitive skin teased by the stitched seam.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I like it this much? I thought, catching myself moan. My head perked up, hearing puckered smacks as she planted a series of soft pecks on my buns. Then a moment of pressure. I whimpered, experiencing her teeth firmly clamp down on my tender flesh. I could both hear her laughter as well as feel its vibrations in my posterior.

"Mmm, I love the sounds you make," she whispered, slipping her hand between my thighs and petting my erection through its cotton prison. "Do you want me?" she inquired with a voice like silk.

"Yes," I whimpered, my whole body shaking.

"What would you do to make me yours? And how far are you willing to go for me to make you mine?" she asked with a sultry tone, massaging my member through my shorts.

"Anything, anything you want, just name it," I desperately whined.

Gently squeezing my balls, she mimicked my voice, "Anything you want, just name it," then asked, "I like how you said that, but do you really mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it!" I groaned.

"Would you suck a cock to turn me on? Huh?" Ellie teased, squeezing my balls tighter. "Would you give me your ass to have me all to yourself?" As she was asking, I felt her gently pressing her thumb against my anus.

Flooded with pleasure, my mind went blank and I'd all but blacked out. It was checkmate, Ellie had broken my will, and I was hers. At this point she could command me to go on a beer run in assless chaps and I would have gladly done it. At some point in the night, I'd given up on being what I considered a man. With the crossdressing, the twerking, and sucking her fingers like a slut I'd laid my dignity on an altar, my sacrifice to Ellie, my new Goddess.

"Yes!" I moaned, "I'd suck a dick for you. My ass belongs to you if I'm yours," I mindlessly pledged, unable to consider the implications of my promises. My brain had one focus: Ellie. She was all that mattered.

My goddess gasped, immediately letting go of me. I stood, turning to face her, all the while wondering if I'd done something wrong, fearing her displeasure. She wore a peculiar expression. It wasn't sad, despite her glassy eyes, but I could see it was something serious. Something had happened, something important, and I'd missed it.

"Do you mean that? Because you're not the first to say it," she said in a sober tone. "It'd be awesome if you were the first to mean it," she added, her voice breaking ever so slightly.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"Not yet," Ellie replied, "but I need you to answer the question, Mark." Her voice had taken on a low monotone, as if she was trying to be patient with me.

"Yeah, Ellie, I mean it," I answered, taking a deep breath. Sensing this was important, I measured my next words carefully.

"Tonight's been the best night of my life," I confessed, "I've had more fun with you than I've ever had with anyone else. I don't want this to end. So, if you want my ass, and you get off on playing the man... then so be it. So long as I can do it to you too, and it's strictly between us, I'm open to try."

"In the interest of fairness," Ellie added.

"In the interest of fairness," I confirmed, nodding in agreement.

It felt weird saying those things to Ellie, weirder still because I meant every damned word. I didn't know what was compelling me; the alcohol, a virgin's desperation, or maybe I was actually falling in love, but I'd gone all-in, and was now devoted to Ellie.

"You want me to let you in on something?" Ellie asked, her hands on my shoulders, guiding me to the loveseat.

"Yes." I whispered, taking my seat with Ellie standing over me.

"You wanna know why the girls called me Hyena Girl?" Captivated, I just nodded.

She grinned. "No one was allowed to talk about it, but well umm..." she paused, her eyes drifting downward, directing my attention to her downed basketball shorts.

Ellie had a dick! I almost swallowed my fucking tongue seeing it. It wasn't some brightly colored latex or silicone strap-on like I'd seen in thousands of online videos. This was the real thing, a true-to-life penis. Her cock was slightly longer than mine, but not as thick; her pubes were shaved clean.

While I was shocked at seeing an erect dick on the girl I adored, oddly enough, my feelings hadn't changed. Ellie was still the same beautiful girl who'd spent the night wooing me, tearing down my walls, and making me feel like I was the coolest guy ever. The same girl that showed me her boobs to make me smile, filled my belly with beer, taught me to twerk, made me laugh even though I spat beer in her face, and even let me come in her mouth. So what if she's a guy? I thought.

"So, all through high school, you had a...." I started.

"All my life," Ellie confirmed. "From what I understand, they had a tough time classifying me at birth, so the doctor and my parents took a guess. Puberty disagreed. The doctors used terms like gynecomastia, intersexed, and gender dysphoria, but no one felt like I needed to know what the fuck was going on. Only that along with my first boner and pubes, I also got tits and a hairy back. It fucking sucked!"

My initial shock beginning to wear off, I asked, "For real?"

When Ellie answered, a flash of pain crossed her face. "What do you think? Anyway, my parents divorced, and I stopped seeing the doctors, leaving me like this," she grumbled. Now I understood Ellie's surliness; what a lonely life she must have led so far.

Ellie was looking away, avoiding eye contact, and swallowing hard. At work, she never spent more than a few seconds dealing with any insult, inconvenience, or awkward moment. She'd just shake it off and keep going. All night tonight she'd maintained a debonair attitude. When we spoke of the mean-spirited names we're given with in school, she told me to own it. She had done this herself because she'd needed to, but it was all a front, or at least most of it.

Standing there with her shorts pulled down Ellie looked scared, vulnerable. I came to the realization that she probably did want me to peek while she changed, preferring to send me home screaming upfront, and possibly sparing herself embarrassment during an intimate moment like this. Now I understood why she asked if I meant it, promising my ass was hers. She'd said I wasn't the first to say it; obviously some horny pig had lied to get in her pants, only to break her heart.

"Do um... female hyenas have penises?" I stammered, trying to divert some of her nervousness away.

"That's the rumor, makes for an interesting ice-breaker," she laughed nervously. "Kind of a shock, huh?"

"That's an understatement," I replied, "I didn't realize hyenas had them too. I mean, OK, your dick was not a big thing, but this hyena thing is WOW," I chuckled, relieved to hear her laughing with me.

"Yeah, I wasn't exactly subtle, huh?" she replied laughing with me. "So, this isn't a deal breaker?"

"Not at all. It's uh, you're beautiful," I said, and meant it. "Can I touch it?"

"Jesus Christ, yes!" she exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear, her eyes welling with happy tears.

I reached for Ellie's growing cock, pressing the pliable tip. She quickly pulled away, making me flinch from her quick movement.

"Holy shit, your hands are cold," Ellie gasped, trying to explain.

"Sorry, it's my first time," I uttered, as if I were a new hire, screwing up on their first day at work!

I rubbed my hands together, trying to warm them for a second attempt. I don't know why I was so nervous, I had one too. I knew how sensitive my penis was, what felt good, what hurt, but with Ellie's, I was still in uncharted space. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was half expecting her member to sprout teeth, striking me like as snake.

It wasn't like they taught classes on how to tease a dick in school. Having warmed my hands, I touched her again, tracing my fingertips from her head down her length following the veins to the base of her shaft. Coiling my fingers around her girth, I heard Ellie's shuddering breath, and could almost feel the micro tremors surging throughout her lean body. In sensing she was nervous too, I felt relieved. It was sort of like both of us were virgins.

Her penis was warm in my hand, feather soft skin over engorged erectile tissue. I knew the feeling, but never like this, never with any other dick but my own. I knew the scent, latent sweat on tender flesh, only permitted to breathe for a few moments at a time during any given day. And now, I was going to learn the taste.

No turning back now, I thought, parting my lips, and taking her into my mouth. Her cock was warm, feeling both rigid and soft as it slid along my tongue. I started off slow, taking her in but stopping just before she reached my throat, all the while being careful to avoid dragging my teeth on her sensitive skin as I sucked her cock clean. Upon hearing her moans, I became more confident, sucking faster, taking her deeper, gagging on her fat head as it slipped beyond my tongue, and even stroking her shaft.

Ellie gasped, and as she ran her fingers through my hair, I heard her whisper, "Ho, oh my God, you're good at this!"

"Mmm hmm," I hummed in between nasally breaths. Happy that I was pleasing her, I began bobbing my head faster. I realized the irony of the situation. In the high school boy's locker room, the term 'cocksucker' was used as a derogatory term, yet I'd happily become a cocksucker, and according to Ellie, a good one.

It was oddly natural to me. Even having been my very first time with a hard dick in my mouth, I knew just what to do. I've seen it done thousands of times in hundreds of videos and comics by artisans of fellatio. Ellie clutched the back of my head, thrusting her hips forward, meeting my rhythm. Before I knew it, I was enjoying it. Her stiff meat forcing its way down my virgin throat, my being used like some cheap latex cock-sleeve, her moans of sheer bliss, it was all so empowering that I was doing this: Ellie was on the brink because I was taking her there!

My lips and cheeks were soaked, glazed with my slobber. Ellie's heavy balls slapped wetly on my chin, her legs were shaking, and although she was fully erect, I could swear I felt her getting harder in my mouth.

"Wait, wait, wait, stop..." Ellie cried out, yanking her cock out from my mouth. "Whoa shit," she huffed.

My eyes were watering, and I coughed a few times trying to catch my breath. Fearing I'd done something wrong, I panted "What? No good?" Sitting back, I rubbed the wetness from my eyes and used my hand to wipe the drool from around my mouth and off my chest where it had dripped.

Ellie shook her head, "No, I mean yes, shit, it was very good," she assured me, still catching her breath. "It's just..."

"What?" I asked, wishing I could keep going.

"Can I fuck you?" she asked, her intense stare burning a hole through me. "I mean with..."

"I know what you mean," I interrupted tersely, mildly irritated that despite my heartfelt assurances, Ellie was still unsure and needed to ask. Her eyes got wide. It had been the first time I'd used that tone with her since she'd first approached me outside of work. Then I considered her vulnerability from being lied to before, and softened my tone of my reply.

Reaching up, I caressed her hardness reassuringly and told her, "I already said you could, remember? Just remember to take it easy on me, okay?"

"I wasn't asking to hate fuck you. This is your first time after all." Ellie laughed, extending her hand to me.

Taking her hand I stood nervously, and countered, "Well, that's true." I sounded reluctant, or at least I thought I did. Ellie didn't seem to pay it much mind; we both knew what was going on.

I'd only heard two things about anal sex: the first was everyone I knew said it felt great. Of course, they'd played the role of the dick, and not the ass, which brought me to the second thing: it was supposed to hurt like hell. Of course I was scared!

Ellie held her finger up, signaling for me to wait while she retreated down the hall. She'd gone to her room where in the dim light I could barely see. The limited visibility prevented me from knowing what she was up to. Seconds later, she emerged from her room with a brown paper grocery bag.

She came back into the living room smiling, cheerfully kissed my forehead and said "Here we go, Bitch Lips!"

"What's that?" I asked, unsure if I wanted to know the answer.

"It's my butt stuff bag, see?" she said gleefully, holding up the bag with 'butt stuff' clearly written on it in black marker. She pointed towards the kitchen. "Do me a favor and get the Wild Turkey off the counter. It should be by the dish strainer," she instructed, as she rummaged through the bag's contents.

"Why do you have a specific butt stuff bag?" I asked, returning with her half empty fifth of bourbon whiskey as instructed.

"For my butt stuff, silly! Keeps my toys clean and dry between uses," she stated like it was the most natural thing in the world. She began narrating as she laid various items out on the coffee table. "Let's see. I got my probe, my glass massager, and some toy cleaner." Holding up a small bottle of liquid in one hand, she gleefully declared, "AH-HA! Jackpot! Personal lubricant!"

I shivered in anticipation as she approached. In an instant, she seemed so intimidating. Her stiff cock bobbling with each step she took, she placed her arm over my shoulder with the lube still in hand. She took the Wild Turkey with her other hand, and with one stiff flick of her thumb, impressively sent the cap spinning through the air. Our eyes locked, allowing me to see her hunger, and her to see my apprehension as she took two large, commanding gulps from the bottle.