Hyena Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated, but my new friend didn't look like she was going to take no for an answer. Then I shrugged; it wasn't like I had anywhere else to be. No one expected me at home until 8:00 a.m., and by then Mom would be at work, my sister would be making her way to school, and Gary would hopefully be passed out after pissing himself in the recliner - again. My inner voice put up the argument, How often am I invited over to a girl's house, alone no less? Come on, Mark, opportunity's knocking! While my brain convinced me to go for it, Ellie made her opinion known.

"Okay, seriously, dude, you got to see my tits. That alone should be worth at least one beer with me, so grab your shit and get your Bitch Lips into the trailer!" Calling me by my nickname obviously gave Ellie a laugh, because she smirked, adding, "And don't you forget my fucking shirt, neither!"

Ellie didn't wait around for an answer, so I just obediently followed her like a lost puppy, hinging on her every move, eager for her next show of affection. This wasn't like me; I always avoided aggressive people, not follow them blindly. Ellie had her own gravity, and I'd been caught in its pull.

As I followed her onto her poorly-supported porch which swayed like a boat's deck beneath my feet, I noticed the screen door drifting haphazardly. It was bound to the trailer with only the bottom hinge. Ellie didn't turn the knob, instead opting to kick the door open to gain entry. Something I'd never seen someone do to their own door before. Once inside, I could feel the trailer's floor give with each step. I tried to close the door while Ellie unloaded her things in the trailer's modest kitchen, but each time It drifted back open.

"The latch is broken. You gotta use the dead bolt," she stated nonchalantly as she tore open her case of beer. "It ain't much, but it's cheap, and the toilet mostly works."

"Mostly?" I questioned.

"No seat, and I can't get the bolts out, so number two is a kinda sorry sight. Good thing I have it all to myself," Ellie chuckled, handing me a beer. "You've had beer, right?" she asked.

"This would be my second," I mumbled.

Ellie tilted her head curiously, "What, are you the religious type?"

"No, I just never had the right occasion or company," I answered, feeling embarrassed. She was far more confident than I'd have guessed. Where I'd previously taken her for an imbittered introvert, the girl standing before me was boisterous and outgoing. Had I gone home, I'd either be playing the same games for hours on end, dodging insults from Gary, or both. Yet, there I stood, having been flashed by a girl I'd written off, only to end up in her kitchen with a mouth full of cheap beer.

"Okay, time to lose those pants!" Ellie announced, causing beer to spew from my mouth in semi-mist form. I continued coughing for a moment or so before I finally caught my breath. My nostrils were burning, my eyes watery, but Ellie had the worst of it. Her eyes were wide, glaring indignantly. I sprayed her point blank, coating her face, hair, and shirt. "FUCKING REALLY?" she shouted.

"Oh, fuck. I'm... I," I stuttered, fighting to keep my eyeline away from her nipples showing through the thin wet shirt, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"I'd fucking hope not," Ellie said, her expression more surprised than angry. "I mean... the fuck, Mark?"

"You said to take my pants off and...." I started. She didn't let me finish.

"And what? You spit on me? Virginity, not today, Bitch Lips!" Ellie shouted, although despite her anger she'd begun laughing. "I said lose the pants! You wanted me to wash your clothes, what did you think I meant?" she demanded, laughing louder.

"I don't know! I already saw your boobs," I replied, her infectious laughter getting to me, "I panicked," I added before we both burst into laughter.

Whatever reservations I'd had were suddenly swept away. Within seconds we were both beet red, sweaty, and cackling hysterically. More than a few minutes had passed before we'd composed ourselves. Never had I yearned for something so badly and not known until I found it. I felt stupid. A girl, a real live girl, told me to take off my pants, and instead I spit all over her. I felt like a simp, but it was okay. I was in safe company. Not being cool... was cool.

Regaining her composure, Ellie put her beer on the counter and instructed me, "Seriously, follow me, now we both gotta change." Shaking her head, she seemed chagrined as she muttered, "Jesus."

I followed Ellie, passing through her tiny living room down a narrow hallway barely wide enough for my shoulders. Even with all the lights on, the trailer was dim. The walls were a combination of imitation wood paneling on the bottom and dated floral wallpaper at the top. The floors were covered with in the same thin grey industrial carpeting one could find in most any school or office building. Ellie's bedroom was at the end of the hall, and had no door. Like Ellie herself, the room proudly displayed its condition for anyone to see.

Without warning, Ellie began to strip, discarding her clothes in the washer as she went. I'd barely had time to turn around by the time she'd again removed her shirt. Did she want me to see? I wondered, Did she care? Had I wanted, I could've seen it all without delay. No pretense, no romance, and no shame.

"These should fit," Ellie announced, holding up her old high school gym shorts and white tee, both with the Vikings mascot emblem proudly on display. She, meanwhile, had on a pair of red basketball shorts practically hanging from her hips, and a red sports bra. "C'mon, Bitch Lips, strip," She commanded.

"Bit small, aren't they?" I asked, holding up the shorts. They looked as snug as my boxer briefs. This must be a joke, she's messing with me, I thought.

"Two hours. An hour to wash, an hour to dry." Ellie said, deadpan.

"For real?" I replied, unbelievingly. I guess I was kind of clueless about wash times, since Mom always did the laundry at home.

"Mark. It's only you and me here; I'm not going to out you at work." Ellie argued, taking the soiled work shirts from me, and tossing them in the washer. "Two hours. We'll have drinks, eat, watch a movie, and they'll be done before you know it."

"What do you mean out me?" I asked. Her eyes flared as she drifted back ever so slightly.

"Tell everyone at work you wore my clothes. I wouldn't do that. I've been laughed at enough to know how it feels," Ellie said. Her expression was dead serious, neither angry nor sad. I couldn't place what it was, but I understood it. "Honestly, if my ass looked like yours, I'd wear those fucking shorts every day, and I hated it there."

"Huh?" I uttered.

"C'mon let me squeeze your booty." Ellie laughed, reaching for my posterior while I pulled away. "But really, change. I don't wanna stand here all night."

I kicked off my boots, shedding my socks, and shirt, adding them to the wash. I'd unfastened the top button of my slacks when I looked up to Ellie. She hadn't moved. She was standing over me doe eyed, hands folded in front of her, intently observing my every move. "You're going to watch?" I asked, suddenly shy at the reality of being naked in front of an actual woman.

For an instant, she seemed taken aback by the question. "That a problem?"

"I mean, I gave you your privacy," I countered.

"I didn't ask for it," she stated curtly, then her demeanor seemed to soften. "You know what, you're right. Kinda weird. My bad, Mark, I was only curious," she added with a partial smile as she turned around.

I'd begun to unzip my fly when I paused on a thought. What if Ellie liked me? She was quick to sabotage me and put me down in front of Kate, but since she got in the Jeep, she'd been nothing but nice to me. She had no qualms with me seeing her. Though it'd never occurred to me to look at her that way, I was beginning to. She was funny, energetic, confident, and wasn't afraid to step out of her comfort zone. "Curious about what?" I inquired softly. Ellie spun back around.

"You know... about your um..." she wavered.

"You've never seen one?" I asked.

"I can't say that, but this is different," she explained, massaging her lips with two fingers. "It's complicated."

"Alright, but don't laugh," I groaned. My heart started pounding, my mouth was dry, and my entire body was trembling as I let go, allowing my slacks to fall around my ankles. The excitement I'd felt in the Jeep when I caught myself stealing glances at her was now at full force; I was already hard when I began pulling down my briefs.

Her eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a mischievous grin as my cock head sprang free from the elastic waistband, slapping my lower belly. I bent over, collected my pants and drawers, and tossed them into the washing machine. Ellie was silent, her eyes scouring every inch of me, taking it all in. "Still curious?" I asked.

"I don't know why you'd think I'd laugh, you're beautiful," she said reassuringly, handing me her gym shorts. "You, ok?"

"Yeah, just nervous, I guess. I've never been naked in front of a girl," I admitted, blushing as I squeezed into her shorts. They were tight, so tight, they barely covered my ass, leaving my pale cheeks partially exposed at the bottom. Worse yet, they did nothing to hide my awkward boner. I had my doubts they were even hers. They fit like a pair of Speedos; I felt like a flat chested Hooters girl. The tee wasn't any better, stopping just above my navel. "I... This feels weird. You're not messing with me, are you?" I asked, swallowing the lump forming in my throat.

"Not at all," Ellie said, her smile beginning to fade. "This isn't a prank or anything. Go in the bathroom. Check the mirror, you look hot," she suggested, opening a door to the right of the washing machine, and flipping the light switch.

I heard the lid to the washing machine close as I entered the bathroom. Just as Ellie said, the seat was absent from the toilet, resting on its side against the bathtub. Opposite the commode was a marble style sink with a large vanity mirror mounted above it. I felt like an Idiot, glancing into the hall, making sure Ellie wasn't watching me before returning to the mirror. I felt strange, admiring this distorted alternate reflection of myself.

I'd always had a feminine look to me, one I'd spent years desperately trying to hide: My petite build, short and slender. My hair, brown and wavy, as soft as a bunny's fur. My fair skin, full lips, big brown eyes, and soft features had earned me the name 'Bitch Lips.' Looking in the mirror, I found myself wondering what kind of girl I'd have been.

I turned around, glancing over my shoulder, admiring the way my plush round cheeks looked with Ellie's grey shorts riding up my crack. I'd jerked off many times to butts that looked just like mine. I'd wonder how it felt, to squeeze one, to slide my dick between its cheeks, or to cum in one. I turned, facing the mirror, my cock throbbing as I started the faucet and began splashing water on my face.

It was then two arms came from behind wrapping around me, sending chills down my spine. "Ellie?" I screeched, feeling her fingers gliding down my belly with one hand and squeezing my throat with the other.

"Shhh, don't speak," Ellie hissed, her nimble fingers invading my shorts, freeing my cock. Her long strands of hair brushed my cheek ever so gently as our eyes met in the mirror. She was staring at me with a fierce predatory gaze while slowly stroking the length of my shaft. I could feel her soft pert breasts pressing into my back and her hot breath tease the delicate skin lying between my neck and shoulder.

"You don't want her," she whispered, stroking faster, causing my breath to flutter as waves of pleasure swept through me.

"What?" I whimpered, my legs trembling.

"You're too soft for her, for Kate. She doesn't like submissive guys," Ellie whispered, planting gentle kisses on my back. "She wants a guy who'll grab her hair and fuck her like the slut she is, but I... I like soft things," she added, grinding her thigh into my natural crease, and pressing me against the counter.

Ellie's grip was getting tighter, both around my dick and my throat. In the mirror, I saw my cheeks turning red from the pressure around my neck. Soon, I felt my knees begin to fail, forcing me to rely on my arms to keep standing. She was being so rough, stroking me with a tenacity I'd never used. Ellie released my throat, sliding two of her fingers in my mouth.

"Suck them," she commanded, and I did without so much as a second thought. "Suck them like a dick! Suck my fingers like you'd want me to suck your fat cock!" she growled, further turning me on.

Giving in felt contrary to all I'd known, yet, with her hand pumping my shaft and her fingers fucking my mouth, I no longer cared. I sucked like a good boy, thoroughly coating her fingers with my spit, then sucking them dry, massaging their every inch with my tongue while Ellie was vigorously pumping my shaft.

"Ummm, that's good. You've got talent, are you enjoying this?" she hissed, grinding me into the counter over and over with her hip and thigh as her hand was gliding over my length.

My mouth was plugged with her fingers, so I could only grunt my response as I felt myself reaching my limit, "MM, HMM!."

She plucked her fingers from my mouth, digging them into my ass cheek like talons, kneading me like dough. "Tell me what you want, Bitch Lips," Ellie barked without letting up.

"I want... I, I want to cum!" I groaned, but just as I finished speaking, Ellie let go, and spun me around as she dropped to her knees.

I shuddered, nearly falling over with the sensation of her moist spongy tongue sliding down the under belly of my shaft and her slick lips creating perfect suction around my girth. "Oh my God" I gasped, feeling my head reach the back of her throat.

Her moans as well as mine were echoing within the bathroom's modest walls as she bobbed back and forth. I felt the hot powerful gusts from her nostrils washing along my sensitive cock, only to be engulfed in her throat again. She was squeezing my ass as she took me in her mouth, pulling me in deeper. Despite this being the bathroom of a filthy trailer, I felt I was in heaven.

"Ellie... Ellie, I'm going to..." I warned, my balls swelling as I felt my orgasm rapidly approach.

Ellie pulled me in closer, spreading my ass cheeks with her hands, her fingertips pressing against my anus. Finally, I climaxed, whining as I filled her greedy mouth with wave after wave of my seed. Ellie grunted, moaning while she swallowed my load in a single gulp. My knees were shaking. I collapsed, leaning back against the counter with all my weight. Ellie climbed to her feet, her eyes were red and watering, her cheeks flush, and she was licking her lips with a devious smirk.

"What was that for?" I gasped, my limbs feeling heavy, but at the same time I was almost floating.

"And that," Ellie said, catching her breath, "is why I told you not to speak." Still winded, she leaned in, our mouths collided and the bitter salty taste of my own seed filled my mouth along with her tongue.

I wrapped my arms around her, running my hand down her back, grasping her firm buns. Ellie then broke the kiss, pushing free of my embrace. "Not yet... we have all night," Ellie whispered, smiling while avoiding eye contact.

"Why wait?" I asked, leaning in for another kiss, but was stopped short.

"Don't forget about the beer you left on my counter," Ellie laughed, leaving the bathroom, "and try not to spit it out this time."

I returned to the living room. Ellie was already on the one and only loveseat with a beer in one hand and a PS4 controller in the other. I retrieved my warm beer, taking a seat next to her. The movie had begun playing.

"What're we watching?" I asked with a full foot of space between us.

"VelociPastor. Seen it?" Ellie asked, leaning back with a smile.

"No, is it any good?" I countered.

"Eh, depends on what you mean by good. It has hookers, a Pastor, ninjas, and dinosaurs, so there's that," Ellie replied, subtly slapping the cushion next to her. "C'mon. What, are you afraid of me?"

"Maybe a little?" I chuckled, scooching closer as the movie had begun to play.

The movie wasn't particularly good. Scratch that, it wasn't good at all. At no time watching VelociPastor did I know or care what was going on in the movie. That being said, Ellie couldn't have picked a better film. Rather than spending an hour and a half staring blankly at her old-school box shaped television, we used the time to get to know each other.

Before I knew it, I was six beers deep, laughing and making jokes so crude even Ellie was blushing. I'd be a liar if I said I'd forgotten what happened in the bathroom; it was a hodge-podge of life altering moments. In the span of a few minutes, I'd experienced my first kiss, first touch of a lover's hand, and first blowjob. Then, nothing, she walked away as if it were just a natural chain of events! I'd never been a player, far from it, but I couldn't get over not knowing where I stood with Ellie.

Ellie told me I should want her, not Kate. However, when I gave in, and tried to kiss her, she shut me down. My body was still abuzz, leaving me in an inebriated euphoric state, yet my mind was running a mile a minute with question after question: Did she really want me? Was I just there to scratch some itch? Was it some misplaced sense of guilt, offering me a sense of relief so I'd like her?

The moment was hot, no question about it, but why did I enjoy it in the way I did? I saw myself in a mirror wearing her clothes, and I'd never been more aroused. Although I'd cum by her mouth, when I was in her hand, I felt like the girl in the encounter. She'd choked me, bent me over the bathroom sink, and did as she pleased with me.

I was soft, and she likes soft things. I never questioned it, never challenged her, even while I felt her fingers toy with my butt hole or when she told me to suck her fingers like a dick. No, instead, I reveled in it, slurping her digits like I was some verified amateur on any number of porn sites.

Could I be gay? I pondered. I've never felt attracted to guys. Then why was I so excited when being emasculated? I was certainly comfortable; wearing Ellie's shorts had started as a big deal, but no sooner did I leave the bathroom then it'd become the most natural thing in the world.

"So... That, that was a movie," I said, stretching as the end credits begun rolling.

"Yeah, wait 'til you see the next one. I know you'll love it," Ellie jeered, shaking an empty can.

Getting the hint I stood, taking her empty with a silly grin plastered across my face. Ellie then slapped my ass, a loud clap rang out. I nearly jumped out of my skin. The soft flesh on my battered cheek stung, burning with tender heat as I swayed into the kitchen. As much as it stung, it was also strangely flattering. What the fuck is this, why did I like that? I asked myself, pulling two more beers from the fridge.

"I wasn't messing around when I said you have a great ass, you know," Ellie announced with bright eyes and a grin as I returned with her drink.

I laughed, my body flush, radiating with fervent heat. "I assumed. You've certainly given it some attention," I replied, rubbing away at my smacked rump.

"You didn't like it?" Ellie smirked. "Because I was under the impression you were loving it," she cooed as she suggestively ran her delicate fingers up my thigh. I shivered, my whole body tingling.

"That's weird, right?" I asked, "it's not very manly."

"Nah, there's nothing to be ashamed of, it's what you like! I mean, maybe it's what I saw in you because I love that you like it," Ellie murmured, playfully squeezing my inner thigh. "I bet you could twerk," she added, releasing me as she leaned over, reaching for her phone.