All Comments on 'Hyena Girl'

by MsNatalie99

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Awesome. I really love this. Wow.

CvC822CvC822over 1 year ago

It was a more touching story than the title implies. I was captivated by Ellie right of the bat. Excellent first story, and I hope there's a part two in the works.

Superjeebus65Superjeebus65over 1 year ago

Really, did she tamper with his coffee? It was suggested, but never really answered. Loved it.

SinfuIDreamsSinfuIDreamsover 1 year ago

Absolutely love it Nat. Fantastic writing and a very sweet but sexy story.

Well done xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not enough picture’s

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

What a great story! Would never have been able to tell this was your first shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done!!! Amazing start to your writing. Please continue your writing. Thank You Natalie

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

It’s really hard to believe this was your first story. The plot, the setting, the depth of the characters and their passion, everything about this story meshed so well. All I can say is, keep that pen moving! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next! 5 HUGE stars...

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 1 year ago

Great story, Natalie! I'm already looking forward to your next!

Gritty and real, a 'fitting' of two misfits... The awkwardness and unsurity bring me back to some of my own rough but formative times - two flowers rising from the rubble of an American wasteland, I'm so glad they found each other. :)

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 1 year ago

Great work, WintersCaress!

Your pics are sweet, fun, and sexy. :)

stickygirlstickygirlover 1 year ago

You slayed it on your first time out. Great story that kept me guessing and now you've got the problem of making your next story as good as this!! Well done, Natalie - I loved it.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone. I'm truely grateful for your taking the time to read, rate, and comment on my story. I'm not planning any part 2 at this time, but will continue to write. I apologize to those who had pointed out the quantity of illustrations in the work. It was my first time posting to the site, and I had no idea how many images I'd need. I'll try to be more diligent when planning any future works of this kind. I'd like to again thank WintersCaress, for the time and work that went into Hyena Girl. And agin, Thank all of you, who've read this submission.

PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebulaover 1 year ago

Fucking Beautiful!!!!! You are a natural writer. Both characters have such depth and vulnerability and the story has such an easy flow(?) I don’t know how else to put it. I sopped it up like spilled coffee on a work shirt. Or cum on a sports bra. You never cease to amaze me and the artwork was amaze balls!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! It was full of feeling and passion to go with the hot sex. Would like to see them dress up in sexy baby doll outfits and heels after a date. More pics would be nice. You have a gift for writing. Please keep going!

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

great story .hope to read more .

StrixalucoStrixalucoover 1 year ago

This isn't really my cup of tea as a genre, but it is very well written, the text flows well, and their struggles to get over all the awkwardness are described in a manner that one can relate to. No over the top embarrassment which I always find hard to read.

The drawings add to to the story and are express their personalities and feelings nicely.

AchingluvAchingluvover 1 year ago

Not to pat myself on the back, but this reminds me of my own story, which I consider a good thing (it's good to like your own work). Well-developed, imperfect characters, plausible setting, clear motivations, you've done very well. Thank you for your passion and skill.

water_moutinawater_moutinaover 1 year ago

If I hadn't started the story at 3 in the night i would have finished it in one sitting. Hard to believe this is your first story. And really nice illustrations. Cantwait for more!!

nanganudenanganudeover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written, perfectly paced. Beautiful love story. Such a great weaving of sexual tension and lust with emotional release and vulnerability. Would love to read more from the author!

CagsgtCagsgtover 1 year ago

Wow!

This was a wonderful story. Doesn't even need a sequel. Although that could be good if this is a sign.

Great read

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 1 year ago

I've never read this type of story before, and I have to say, this blew me away. An amazing and delightfully sweet and awkward pairing between two outcasts who only wanted someone to belong to and call their own. The internal thoughts were very real, Ellie's dialogue a great example of I'm tough and bold, but um, really not.

This isn't just a great first story, this is a great story.

Good job young Jedi.

I -and I'm sure others-are going to want a lot more of this from you.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 1 year ago

Erotica with a love interest who enjoys VelociPastor? I'm in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been visiting Literotica off and on since... 2008 maybe? Never once in all that time have I felt the need to leave feedback. The characters are well thought out, they are interesting with believably flawed lives, the story is involving and the reader forms an attachment to the characters. I hope you keep writing stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I loved every bit of it. I instantly fell madly in love with Ellie. Such a complicated character, but her need to be loved. It was all so relatable. Keep writing. I eagerly await your next publication.

SummoreSummoreover 1 year ago

Loved this story! It is well written and flows well and sexy as!

soleilmoisoleilmoiover 1 year ago

I loved this story and you tap into an erotic fantasy that many of us share! Thanks.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Amazing story. Love both the characters. Hoping for more ?

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Please continue this story

Moksta925Moksta925over 1 year ago

Great story, I hope there will be a part 2.

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

'Nicely developed characters and narrative. I enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, Love the story and out cum. I hope you will continue with the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well crafted, a very human story, not just crude sex. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful. Sexy. Romantic. Nasty. Delightful! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice break from the usual, "Take my dick you fucking cum bucket!" stories that seem to be so prevalent in this genre.

SleepiscousinofdeathSleepiscousinofdeathover 1 year ago

Don't do a sequel. Don't change that one instance of to that should be too. Don't add more illustrations. Don't develop the history of each further.

When you've done something so well you leave it alone. There's so much more to lose by doing anything else.

EdeyEdey6 months ago

Such a good, lovely story! How come it's so underrated?! It's a wonderful romantic tale, I enjoyed it immensely! 5***** from me, and I loved the pics! So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsNatalie99@MsNatalie99
60 Followers
Hello beautiful people! I'm Natalie, a young, energetic, bisexual male crossdresser. I dress full-time No I don't have tits, and there is far more to me than my wardrobe, so please don't start a conversation with me there. I really do not enjoy talking about my underwear. I'm...