The House by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night as she prepares to destroy the town of Seaford she hears what she doesn't expect, a knock at the door.

* * *

Patricia snaps awake suddenly with the book on her lap. She is out of breath as she looks down and sees the book is blank. She dreamed Sasha's past and saw what happened rather than read it. She flicks several pages and there are no words, yet she experienced what happened. Patricia notices inconsistencies, why did she say Jennifer's name was Coleman? It wasn't, it was Smith. She closes the book and with horror in her eyes she sees it's now sunset. Rather than hide she steps out into the hall and waits. Her heart beats fast and hard in her chest as her adrenaline kicks in. She realises she hasn't eaten all day; the fear of death doesn't do well for an appetite. Soon the door opens and Sasha steps out and is immediately a taken back to see Patricia in the hall waiting for her. "You were supposed to hide, it's fun for me to seek you out." She says flashing her fangs.

"Happy Halloween Sasha." Patricia says calmly. "Why should I hide? You're only going to kill me anyway so why delay the inevitable?" She says hiding her fear.

Sasha smiles slowly walking towards her. "I admire bravery, I admire it very much. It pains me to do this Patricia, it really does."

Sasha walks behind her touching her neck, caressing it as her fangs protrude out. "If I'm going to die today, can I have one last request?" Patricia asks.

Sasha without looking up at her nods. "Sure, why not?"

Patricia hides her fear and let's out anger. "Why did you lie to me about Jennifer's last name? Why tell me I'm a distant relative as the reason I now look like her?" She asks angrily.

Sasha looks at her in shock at the angry outburst. "I don't think that..."

"You will tell me why! If you're going to kill me after you stripped away my own appearance then I deserve a damn good explanation." Patricia says with a flash of anger.

Sasha's eyes turn red as she backs away from Patricia looking angry. "You want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you." She says. "To remind me of what I've lost, to remind me why I do this every year to spare a town of people who don't deserve a life." Sasha says and seems to calm down a little. "Satisfied?"

Patricia no longer feels angry, she feels pity as she stares at her. "You poor thing, all this time, after all these years alone, you never mourned her." Patricia says sadly. Sasha's smile slowly fades away as she stares at Patricia. "You've done nothing but stay angry and resentful. How can you live like that?"

Suddenly Sasha is behind her again forcing her head down exposing her neck. "I'm tired of this conversation. Any last words?" She asks as her teeth grow out.

Patricia feels a tear on her face as she lets out scared breaths, and says the first thing that pops into her head as Sasha's mouth is only centimetres from her neck. "I love you." She says. Sasha stops and freezes, Patricia waits and nothing happens so she keeps talking. "I never had the best life, a brother who got everything ahead of me, and a father I hated, a lonely life with no one to love. These past two days have been the best days of my life, because I've been with you." She says and closes her eyes waiting for the bite to come, but it doesn't. Soon she feels Sasha push her to the ground and she hears the basement door slam shut.

Sasha is in her cave pacing back and forth feeling angry and frustrated and confused. "Stupid bitch. Who the fuck does she think she is? She loves me? I've done nothing but torture her and fuck her life up and she loves me?" She picks up a rock the size of her palm and holds in her hand. "Who does she think she is telling me how to live my existence? I can't believe that fucking bitch." She says throwing the rock, accidentally hitting the planks of wood holding Jennifer's casket, she watches horrified as the wood cracks allowing dirt to come pouring out as the rest of the wood cracks and breaks as the casket comes sliding out. Sasha's hands go to her mouth horrified at what she did. Tears roll down her face as she slowly walks to the casket. "Oh baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." She falls to her knees shaking stroking the top of the casket as more tears roll down her face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She wails as loud as she can, finally releasing all the pent up anger and resentment she's been holding onto all these years. "I'm so sorry. I'm so alone now. I tried to save you, I really tried." She collapses head first onto the casket lid with her tears rolling onto it. "I love you and I miss you." She cries loudly, shaking and wailing, unable to stop. She hears footsteps' coming towards her as a pink dress appears around the corner as Patricia has appeared. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Sasha says.

Patricia goes to her knees and picks Sasha up gently and hugs her in her arms as Sasha rests her head on her shoulders crying. "It's ok, just let it out." Patricia says calmly.

She loses track of time, she has no idea how long she comforts Sasha but she waits patiently. After while Sasha calms down enough to stop hugging her and is now back on her knees stroking the casket as Patricia sits with her. "It was so exciting meeting her, knowing her. She promised me a new and better life, free of pain and death where only we would exist. I was a vampire for only three years when they arrived, for three years I was her human lover, looking after the house in the day, her lover at night. I wanted more and I agreed to become a vampire. I barely survived the process, but when I awoke I felt so strong, so energised. It was a feeling like no other. We agreed that we would never harm a human in Seaford and only ate animals. Then Harry Legg came with his men, and then my whole world crumbled. My desire for revenge was so strong I never cared for the lives I took in her name, but that must stop." She turns and looks at Patricia. She then snaps her fingers and they hear a click on the door. "You're free to go. But please wait until morning." Sasha says. "I don't want to be alone right now."

Patricia nods agreeing and they both go upstairs so Patricia can eat and Sasha pours herself some wine. They spend the night talking about Jennifer, helping Sasha mourn at last. Soon sunrise is on the horizon and Sasha says goodbye to Patricia and heads to the basement. Patricia stays in the hallway conflicted, leave or stay. If she leaves she is has to go knowing she is leaving one of the best things in her life now and she will have to deal with her family again. Stay, and who knows what would happen?

Patricia realises how tired she is and decides to sleep for a few hours. She awakes at around 1 pm, still unsure, she showers and freshens up; as she opens the wardrobe she sees something she missed, a French maid outfit. She thinks what fun it would have been to wear it, she picks it out and smiles, she loves the feel of it and she gets wet just thinking how hot she will look in it. She then realises how much she wants to stay and wear it and how she hates the idea of leaving. "Fuck it." She says removing her towel.

She emerges from her room wearing it all dolled up wearing a sexy pair of black silk knickers underneath and stockings and decides to clean up the house. All dust is removed; the main hall is swept and mopped making the old floor shine. She de clutters the office and has the house looking better than it ever did since she arrived. She is so busy cleaning the banisters on the stairs she fails to see Sun down has been and gone, and Sasha is standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at her admiring her outfit. Sasha is just wearing a black silk robe, nothing special. "I thought you were leaving?" Sasha asks quietly.

Patricia turns smiling and walks down to her. "Well I saw this little number in the wardrobe and I thought you would like to see me in it." She says twirling as she reaches the bottom of the stairs flashing her knickers.

Sasha sees and looks shocked and aroused but shakes it off. "I wasn't expecting....I didn't..."

Patricia looks sad. "You, want me to go? You want to be alone?"

"No." Sasha says quickly, and then she smiles. "No, please, stay."

Patricia walks up to her trying to look sexy and pouting. "For how long?" She asks.

Sasha grabs her and kisses her deeply while reaching under her skirt fondling her arse. Patricia grabs head as she returns the kiss. They break apart. "For as long as you want."

Patricia looks seriously at her and says. "I'm never leaving." She says and starts kissing her again. Soon they are back in the padded room, using toys and orally pleasuring each other to the point they stop for a break, so Patricia can eat, then they are back at it giggling as they run to the room. Hours later they are both naked in each other's arms resting and enjoying the company. Patricia yawns and looks at her watch. "Sun up is in an hour."

Sasha just snuggles closer to her. "I hate this part."

"I'll be waiting for you." Patricia says stroking her hair. "I can't imagine being with anyone else anymore."

Sasha turns to face her looking serious. "Thank you, for helping me yesterday. You were right, I never mourned her. Out of all the girls I've had, you're the only one I truly had fun with." She looks away. "What I'm trying to say is...I love you too!" She says smiling and they both kiss each other, both never wanting to let go. When the sun rose Patricia said her good nights and Sasha went to her casket and Patricia went to bed. After only a couple of hours she is being awoken by a loud knocking on the door. Who can that be? She puts on a robe and marches down the stairs as the knocking continues, she opens the door and looks shocked to see an old man in a suit with Ian behind him. "Father?" She asks shocked.

He looks disapprovingly at her as he steps in followed by Ian who looks scared but relieved to see her alive. "I had to see it to believe it." Says her father angrily. "My stupid boy of a son turned into a fucking dyke." He says. Patricia just glares at him. "Don't look at me like that. You should have stayed away from here, but no you had to go off to try and prove yourself again, fucked it up as usual."

Patricia just steps up and goes nearly nose to nose with him. "You never showed me any love or support. You only resented me. All I ever wanted was your love. Perhaps if you didn't treat me like shit I wouldn't have come here." She says.

He scoffs at her. "You always whined, even now as an adult, you never grew out of it. I came here expecting to collect a body, imagine my surprise to find no body outside waiting for us. We had a funeral paid for already for you."

"Oh, that's my fault is it? Wasting your money again!" She says angrily.

He ignores her and looks at his watch. "Well, get your things. You're coming home with us."

She crosses her arms and glares at him. "I will do no such thing. I'm staying." She says firmly.

He turns to her. "That was an order. Get your things." He then marches to her and grabs her. He tries pulling her to the door with Patricia fighting

"No, stop let me go!" She shouts as loud as she can trying to get Sasha to hear. When it appears he is about to pull her out the door it suddenly slams shut and clicks, locking. Ian looks around scared.

"I told you we shouldn't have entered dad, I told you..." He says panicked.

"Shut up!" He says angrily at Ian as the basement door opens.

They all turn to look at it. "Come down, we need to talk!" They hear Sasha say from the darkness.

Patricia looks so relieved as her father lets go of her and walks to the basement with Patricia following and Ian reluctantly. They march down to find Sasha looking angry and annoyed at being awoken. Mr Coleman just glares at her putting his arms behind his back. "I demand an explanation." He says firmly.

Sasha raises an eyebrow at him. "You demand what? I'm the one who demands an explanation as to why Patricia's screams awoke me and why you are in my house dragging her out against her will?"

Mr Coleman looks unfazed. "I demand to know why she wasn't sacrificed?" He asks.

Patricia looks horrified at this question and Sasha again looks angrily surprised. "I beg your pardon?" She says.

"We made a deal with you 125 years ago and you have now failed to continue. The mayor of Seaford will be concerned about this."

Sasha marches up to him towering over him. "I don't give a fuck what that man wants or thinks!" She says in an angry tone. "You entered my house to insult me and question me? Well, it's not your business anymore. The deal between the firm and I is off. Seaford has nothing to worry about and your daughter..." She sees him flinch at that making her smile. "Has chosen to stay with me. Do you have a problem with that?" She asks.

He glares at her again and defiantly says. "I won't have my offspring, even if she is a crippling disappointment; become a fucking dyke for a vampire. She is coming home with me..." Suddenly he is off his feet as she has grabbed him by the throat and has lifted him in the air.

Sasha's eyes flash red in anger. Ian moves forward to help but Patricia puts an arm up stopping him and shakes her head at him, he gets the hint and stops looking helpless. "You don't deserve such a wonderful human being as your offspring." Sasha says as he finally looks scared. "Ian, isn't it a shame that while on your business trip your father died suddenly of heart failure?" She says looking at Ian. Ian feels helpless as too feels hurt and ashamed by his father's outbursts.

"I don't..."

"Ian Coleman, this man, has he ever shown you true love? Has he ever treated you or Patricia with any compassion? Or is he just a bully?" Sasha asks seriously.

Ian looks awkward as he looks between Patricia and Sasha. "No, but he's still my father." He says hurt and confused.

Sasha's eyes turn red as her fangs slowly protrude out. "A father shows love Ian, he respects his offspring's life decisions. Will you ever be truly free while he is alive? Or would his death be best for you? Freedom, no judgement, you can do whatever you like. Isn't that what you want?"

Ian turns to his dad struggling in her hand, he thinks to his judgmental jibes, his bullying and how he treated Patrick. He slowly nods turning away choosing not to look. Mr Coleman sees him in the corner of his eye and tries to scream as Sasha's fangs go down piercing Mr Coleman's throat. Soon his limbs kick about in a panic but they soon slow and eventually stop as his body falls from her grasp. Patricia felt nothing watching her father die. Sasha wipes her mouth and looks at Ian who has turned back with tears in his eyes. "Well Mr Coleman, here is your yearly sacrifice, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your new position as head of the firm." She says. She walks to Patricia and looks into her eyes. "Are you ok?"

Patricia looks a bit hurt at the situation but smiles. "I've been better." She says. "But I'm fine. Go back to sleep, I'll show my brother out." She says. Sasha returns to her Casket as both Ian and Patricia carry their father up the stairs. The door is unlocked as they pull the body. "Ian." She says. He looks up. "I'm fine, really, I've never be happier here. Don't worry about me." She says. "What about you?"

Ian looks hurt. "I don't know. I let our father die, but I can't help but feel he deserved it." He starts to cry so Patricia hugs him to comfort him. She takes him to the dining room a drink and to calm him. He eventually settles and he goes to leave. "Stay in touch, you need anything just call the firm. She has a hidden landline somewhere in the house you can call me with." He says as two men appear to carry the body to a waiting casket.

"Ian." She calls and he turns. "Look after yourself."

She eventually goes back to bed.

* * *

December 15th 2017.

They have been together now for over a year and this Halloween has been and gone with no girl sent to the house, no need anymore. Patricia and Sasha have enjoyed so many nights together. When Patricia had her first period she hated it so much, which Sasha found hilarious much to Patricia's anger about it, there was a lot of oral sex offered when that time of the month came around much to Patricia's disgust. Sasha took her flying at night and they enjoyed moonlight picnics and once went to Southampton to enjoy the night life. It was fun, but Patricia knew it wouldn't and couldn't last forever.

Another night with Sasha, another night of passion. They are resting and Patricia is deep in thought. Sasha notices. "What's on your mind?"

Patricia takes a deep breath. "Sasha, what will you do when...when I die?" Sasha looks a little concerned. "It's just, I'll grow old one day and eventually I'll...what will you do then?" She asks.

Sasha sits up and thinks about it. She never really thought about it since she and Patricia decided to stay with each other. "I honestly don't know."

Patricia sits up and hugs her from behind. "I fear for you, you've been alone before and it's not done you any good. I don't want you to be alone anymore, not ever again."

Sasha turns looking more concerned knowing where this is going. "What are you trying to say?" She asks.

Patricia looks nervous and feels silly asking but she knows she has to ask, there is no other way around it. "I want to be like you. That way, we'll be together forever." She says.

Sasha looks scared and gets up pacing the room thinking. "I don't know, it's not easy and it's dangerous."

Patricia gets up with her and takes her hand. "Tell me."

Sasha looks concerned for her as she takes her hand too and tells her. "No doubt you read the myths that vampires become vampires by biting then you suck their blood afterwards?" Patricia nods in reply. "It's not; if you read Dracula then you'll know the true way." She prepares her next statement carefully. "I must feed off of you for three consecutive nights. The first night is easy; you'll go through the day after going through a strange euphoria, like you're on some kind of drug of hallucinogenic. Then night fall will come and you'll go through a withdrawal, then I feed off of you again, this is the hard part. For the next twenty four hours you'll be near death. Weak and feeling like the end is coming. Most humans die during this stage of the process. If you survive then I feed off of you one last time, then you die. Then you awake the next night. But I nearly died; I very nearly failed to reach the third night. It took a tremendous amount of strength to make it to night fall. I've also never turned anyone before, if I drink too much from you, you'll die. It's too risky." Sasha says.

Patricia is shocked to hear this but says. "I'm willing to try."

"I'm not." Sasha says suddenly. Patricia looks shocked. "If you die, then I'll be alone again, but if you stay human, I'll have decades with you before..."

"Then I'll leave." Patricia says, now Sasha looks shocked. "I can't stay with you knowing that you'll be alone again when I die. That thought would kill me inside every day. I would rather leave now and end that uncertainty and end that guilt." Patricia says and they both let go of each other's hands and they stare at each other.

Sasha looks devastated but says quietly. "Let me think about it."

December 16th 2017.

Harry Legg sits in his office looking worried. There was no sacrifice this year, what does this mean? Part of the deal to save Seaford is that she gets a young girl to kill but the firm hasn't sent anyone. He paces his office wondering what to do? She could change her mind at any second, her anger clouding her judgement as she strikes and kills everyone. She has a human with her, is she happy while he is suffering? No, this can't happen. He must act; he must do what he should have done years ago. For over a century he has lived a horrible existence, he can't even kill himself, he tried. He can't live knowing she is now happy while he suffers. Hopefully with her gone, he can be free. He opens his contacts book and finds the number he wants.