The House by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mistress." Patricia says feeling aroused, a wetness she is not familiar has begun between her legs.

"Such a good idea to come to this party, let's dance." She says turning indicating for Patricia to start walking into the crowd. She does feeling Sasha's presence behind her, soon she feels a hand on her shoulder telling her to stop as Sasha's hands wrap themselves around her midriff and they start to dance. Patricia feels Sasha's hand go between her legs probing her new pussy though her jeans making her yelp in surprise. Then Sasha turns her slowly to face her as a slow song starts. Patricia leans into her mistress enjoying being close to her as a hand cups her arse and a kiss is felt on her head.

* * *

Ian is kicking away at some wooden boards that soon break away revealing a long dark tunnel. "Yes, found it." He turns and sees Patrick hasn't come to him yet. He runs back through the back rooms, through the stored tables and chairs and finds the hall again. He hears they are playing a slow song as he looks for the now feminised Patrick, but doesn't seem to see him anywhere. He jumps up on the stage and looks through the crowd and sees him, dancing with a woman in a red and black dress. Feeling anger he jumps down and makes his way through the crowd, after pushing several pissed off people out of the way he gets to them and puts a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Let him go!" He demands. She turns to him considering him, as does Patrick. But then they both turn and kiss each other passionately in front of him. He feels his face become tight with pressure as his anger boils over. "You fucking bitch." And he throws a punch that is caught by her gloved hand and he immediately starts to go to one knee as she squeezes his hand.

She stops kissing Patrick and turns to him as he looks at her in pain. "You really shouldn't hit a lady. It isn't polite." She says laughing. "Now, what to do with you? You break into my house, take my property..."

"She's my brother!" He says in pain.

Sasha turns to Patricia. "Is this true?"

"Yes mistress." She says.

Sasha let's go of his hand. He looks relieved but then she holds her hand up and he seems to be frozen in place. "You entered my lair so willingly, never enter a vampire lair willingly you stupid boy, it places you in my power. Now, if you leave Seaford and forget your brother I'll let you live and you can inherit your father's empire, but enter my home again and try and take my property again and I'll kill you." Sasha says releasing him.

He falls to the floor, she turns to leave but he calls out. "She's still my brother, I won't let you..."

"Let me what? Why do you care? You never cared for him have you? All these years your father handed you everything and you took it without thought and without care. Then you watch as Patricia here got nothing, you never cared that she got the short end of the deal so why should she care now? I bet she's never been happier that she has with me. Patricia?" She turns to her and she looks at her. "Last night when we made love, wasn't that the happiest you've ever been?" She asks.

Ian sees Patrick turn to look at Ian, seeing anger and jealously, then a tear rolls down her face. "Yes mistress, that was the happiest I've ever been." Patricia says.

Sasha turns back to Ian. "I control you, promise me now that you will leave and forget her and I'll let you leave with the full use of your arms and legs. As proof of my power..." Suddenly Ian holds back a scream of pain as his legs become so painful he can't kneel and he falls to the floor in pain, then his arms hurt so much he can't use them. "Promise me or you'll feel this pain for the rest of your pathetic life." She says.

"I promise!" He screams and the pain stops. He looks up at Patrick feeling guilty. "I'm so sorry." He says as he sees fresh tears rolling down his face as Sasha takes him away leaving Ian a crying mess on the dance floor.

* * *

Patricia is in Sasha's arms as they fly over the sea and arrive back on the island and Sasha walks to the front door holding her. "I know your upset my dear; to hear your brother give up on you so easily must be heartbreaking." Patricia leans in closer to Sasha enjoying her words and being close to her again. "But I'm here for you and I've got such fun planned today."

The door opens and Patricia is now being carried into the next room with the padded floor again and lays her down. Sasha clicks her fingers and they hear the front door slam and the lock clicks. Patricia cries and wraps her arms around Sasha needing comfort after what happened. "I'm so alone mistress, no one truly loves me, not even my own family. I would have lived a life of pain to save him." She says weeping as Sasha hugs her and strokes her hair.

"I know you would, but its ok, now you know your place, your place is here, isn't it?" Sasha asks.

Patricia comes away from her looking sad, knowing what she means. "Yes mistress, my place is here now."

Sasha removes her mask from the party and throws it to one side, then she unzips her dress letting it fall revealing she is wearing a corset and attached to her panties is a huge strap on. "We have one night left together, let me make a true woman out of you." She leans in and starts to kiss her, Patricia feeling that alien feeling of wet arousal return. She starts fidgeting not really knowing what to do about it. Sasha breaks away smiling. "Lay down." She orders and she starts to undo her jeans and pulls them away from her body. Then she pulls off her jacket and t-shirt leaving her lying there in just her white bra and knickers. Sasha starts to touch her between her legs making her groan and writhe. "You've never felt anything like this have you?"

Patricia starts to caress her own tits groaning. "No mistress, I need release, I need...need..."

"To be penetrated." She says smiling wickedly. Patricia nods weakly. "I'll make you squirm, I'll make you scream and plead for release." She says and she pulls off her knickers, Patricia immediately smells her own sex after it's exposed making her feel embarrassed but Sasha smiles and disappears between her legs and Patricia's eyes open wide in shock as she feel her mistress' tongue probing her new pussy. Her whole body feels like an electric current has shot through her body as her tongue finds her new clit.

"Oh my god!" She says as her back arches as another jolt of pleasure goes though her body as she tries to come to grips with these new alien feeling flowing though her body making her groan and moan without any control. Her back arches so much the top of her head is now resting on the floor as a scream escapes her lips. "Oh yes, fuck yes!" She says laying back down while pinching her own nipples. She feels a kind of pressure building that just won't stop and yet no relief is coming as Sasha's tongue continues its magic on her new clit. "Oh god, I need...need..."

Sasha stops much to Patricia's disappointment as she smiles at her. "Need to cum?" She says smiling wickedly. "Let's do that properly then." She says holding the strap on. Patricia looks at it properly and squirms; it's huge, so huge she doubts it will fit up there. "Just keep your legs spread and relax. Deep breath and relax." Sasha says. Patricia does as she says, as she sees her going in with the strap on. It's the strangest sensation she has ever felt, some pain and yet a hint of pleasure. It seems to take an age as Patricia tries to control her breathing. Suddenly Sasha stops as she reaches the end. Sasha winks at her as she slowly starts to pull out and then thrust back in. Patricia feels a strange satisfaction as she does this as her whole body shudders with pleasure. Her clit feels that build up of pressure again as she writhes and tries to force the strap on to go further. "Such a slut aren't you?" Sasha says as she thrusts it as far as it can go making Patricia scream in pleasure.

Patricia always got off hearing girls scream in pleasure and now she can feel why, this is wonderful. She even gets turned on hearing her own screams as Sasha thrusts faster and harder. Soon her hand has reached between her legs to stimulate her own clit out of instinct as her whole body feels like electricity is running through her stimulating her whole senses. "Yes my mistress, fuck me, fuck me harder."

That's all the encouragement she needed as she thrust faster and harder, she sees Patricia pussy is dripping her juices all over the padded floor. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" Sasha says smiling.

Patricia can barley talk back, her eyes are glazed and her mouth is open with no sound coming out, a strong pressure has built up and she can't hold it back anymore. "Oh....fuck!" She says and screams as she feels herself orgasm. She thinks she has pissed herself as she feels something shoot out of her as she screamed.

Sasha sees that she has not only had an orgasm but has squirted all over the place. She pulls the strap on out and sees a white substance all over it. "I am good, you creamed all over it you dirty slut." She says licking it off it. "Any energy left for me?" She says smiling wickedly.

Patricia takes her time getting her breath and composure back, before nodding and sitting up, Sasha just leans in kissing her, and she can taste her pussy juice in Sasha's mouth which just encourages her to go on. Sasha stops kissing her and hands her the strap on and lays down spreading her legs.

After hours of back and forth passing around of toys Patricia is exhausted and mentally drained after experiencing multiple female orgasms. She is laying naked her eyes slowly closing when Sasha leans into her ear. "Sleep my dear, tomorrow is your last day, then you'll hide and I'll seek and end your suffering. Sleep my dear, sleep."

Patricia's eyes close and she falls into a deep sleep. Sasha stays with her until the Sun rises then she goes to the door leading to the basement and steps inside. The stairs are stone as she walks down to an underground cave, there is a cliff edge where the sound of running water can be heard as the sea flows through caverns on the island. She turns and sees her stone casket open and full of dirt waiting for her and a wardrobe full of clothes, she then turns to a boarded up area of the cave where "Jennifer" is carved on one of the wooden panels. She looks at it sadly before undressing and putting on a silk night dress. She then steps into the casket and pulls the heavy stone lid shut.

* * *

October 31st 2016, Halloween.

Soon Sasha snaps awake, her heart racing as Sasha's control is gone and she realises what is happening. She looks outside and sees it's still daylight. She finds her wristwatch by her pile of clothes and sees it's 10 in the morning. She has 6 hours of daylight left to enjoy before nightfall. "Oh god." She says as she lifts her knees to her chin and sits in fear.

After awhile and a lot of tears she realises how cold she is and decides to go to her room and put some clothes on. She showers, enjoying what could be her last, any routine to remind her of life is keeping her going. She decides to apply makeup, do her hair and pick out a nice outfit from the wardrobe. She chooses a nice pink Victorian dress. She mentally decides if she's going to die she is going to die with dignity and not a quivering mess. Soon she is wondering the house wondering what to do to get her mind off of it when she spots the diaries of Sasha on the shelf in the office. She reaches for one and grabs it. She sits in a nearby leather chair and opens it.

* * *

Seaford, 1884. Lamb Inn.

The inn is loud with the sound of laughter and drunken talk from the locals and visiting fishermen. Several fights have broken out and a few bruises on people's faces. Walking between tables and grabbing used tankards is Sasha wearing a simple dress with sweat stains on it. She wipes her brow as she takes her tray of tankards and dumps them at the bar. The barman Tim drops another tray of drinks in front of her pointing to a group off rowdy men.

She groans and carries them over and starts putting the drinks down when she senses a presence behind her. She turns and sees Harry Legg, who is smiling at her and looking at her cleavage. "Mr Mayor." She says looking annoyed.

"Sasha, my love. How are you?" He says reaching to her.

She slaps his arm away. "I'm not your love." She says firmly walking away but he follows her.

"Come on, you know how rich I am. I can save you from this tough life of serving drinks. I just want you." He says slapping her arse.

She angrily turns. "Don't touch me again." She warns quietly.

Harry just laughs grabbing everyone's attention. "Come on Sasha, you've turned down every eligible bachelor in Seaford. There's no one else, come on, just kiss me and maybe you'll change your mind." He says.

Without warning he grabs her and forces her into him planting a kiss on him. She tries to fight him away but he's too strong. He pulls away with a huge smirk on his face as everyone cheers him in the Inn. She grabs a tankard full of beer and wants to chuck the beer at him, but her anger gets the better of her and she smacks him round the head with the tankard causing him to go down to the floor in pain. She sees a trickle of blood roll down his head as the pub is silent. "Sasha!" Tim the barman yells as he marches over. "Get out, you're sacked."

"You saw what he did!" She says angrily.

"I don't care you don't hit the patrons, let alone the Mayor."

She throws the tankard right at his head causing Tim to yell out in paid as she marches straight for the door and slams it shut. She steps out into the cold air cuddling herself as she walks home feeling angry. "That was very brave of you." Says a female voice.

Sasha turns and sees a beautiful blond woman appear wearing a beautiful red dress. Sasha smiles at the beautiful woman as she turns to face her properly. "Well, he had it coming." Sasha says looking into the blue eyes of this enchantress.

She laughs stepping more out of the shadows towards her. "Men can be such pigs. I've yet to find what you would call a true gentleman. What about you? Any gentlemen in your life?" She asks.

Sasha just scoffs. "Men bore me." She says with an air of confidence.

The woman stops and looks at her smiling. "Interesting." She holds out her hand. "I'm Jennifer, Jennifer Smith."

Sasha smiles and holds out her own hand taking Jennifer's and feeling coldness from her touch. "Sasha, Sasha Bradley."

Jennifer smiles. "Sasha, such a pretty name."

Sasha lets go of her hand and clears her throat. "So, I've never seen you around Seaford before. Being a barmaid I usually know everyone."Sasha says.

Jennifer starts walking around her admiring all of her. "I live in Seaford. Out there as it happens." She points to the Island where the old big house is.

Sasha looks at the house and back at Jennifer, not looking scared but looking intrigued. "You live...there?" She says pointing. "I've heard things about that house."

Jennifer leans into her ear from behind her and whispers. "Does that bother you? Does it scare you?" She asks.

Sasha turns to her smiling herself. "No, it doesn't. I would love to see your house, even the bedrooms." Sasha says smiling seductively.

Jennifer wraps her arms around Sasha and she does nothing to stop her. "Hold on." She says and Sasha wraps her arms around her as she feels the ground leave their feet. Sasha looks down and smiles and laughs as Jennifer flashes her fangs.

"Well, this is going to be fun!" Sasha says feeling fearless.

Jennifer just laughs as they fly off towards the house, not realising Harry Legg watched them as they did.

* * *

Seaford. October 31st 1890, 6 years later.

The boats arrived at the Island, Harry Legg and four other men step off the boat carrying weapons as they march towards the house. "Remember everyone; we are dealing with demons from hell." Harry says angrily. "Sasha was once one of us until this she demon seduced her, now she is like her. Right now they sleep, but when the sun sets they will wake. We must strike now before that happens. Vampires are difficult to kill, their hearts must be destroyed and their heads separated from their bodies." He tells them and they all nod marching to the house. That bitch will pay for not choosing him.

Soon they break into the house and find the basement door; they break it down and march down to the cave at the bottom seeing two stone caskets. They look at them both considering which one to try first. They go to the closest one and three men try to pry it open. It's not until the forth tries with them as Harry watches. Soon after much struggling they get it off to find a blond woman sleeping deeply inside, she is wearing a white night dress while she rests in the dirt inside. Her cheeks are flushed with redness like she is alive and her chest is still as no breath comes out of her body.

Harry steps forward with a dagger and without warning stabs Jennifer in the chest cutting around her heart. She awakes screaming a loud piercing noise as he tries to pry her heart out as blood pours all over them. They hear the other casket being opened as Sasha has awoken hearing the screams. She sprouts out of her casket hissing in anger as she jumps to the men. One holds out a crucifix that she grabs and screams in pain as it burns her palm. Jennifer screams for help as Harry nearly has her heart out of her body. Sasha kicks the man in the balls making him drop the cross as she then grabs his neck and snaps it easily as his corpse drops to the ground. Another man comes at her with a stake in his hand but she jumps at him biting into his neck ripping out his jugular as his blood shoots out of his neck. He drops to the floor as another man grabs her holding a cross but she manages to throw him behind her over the cliff into the waiting cold water.

She looks up as Harry is holding Jennifer's heart in his hand, she leaps at him forcing him away from her and she grabs the last man biting into him sucking his blood out of his body, soon he goes limp and dies as Sasha drops him to the ground. She quickly goes to Jennifer who is having palpitations and looks terribly pale. Sasha pulls her out of the casket. "I have you, it's ok I have you." She says as she is pulled out of the casket. Vampires can heal quickly, she just needs to get her heart back and put it back in her chest. "Its ok sweetie I have you." She turns to find the heart when Harry re-emerges with a sword and in one swipe cuts Jennifer's head off. Sasha looks on in horror as he then walks straight to Jennifer's heart on the ground and stabs it with the sword. "No!" She screams and it echoes around the chamber, she looks at Jennifer's body in her arms as her body slowly turns to dust. "No, please no, don't leave me!" She cries as all traces of Jennifer are gone.

Her whole world has just tumbled down in front of her and she screams in anguish. "You should have picked me." She hears behind her as Harry raises his sword. Her eyes flash red with anger as she quickly leaps up grabbing him by the throat and slams him against the stone wall.

"You took the one thing I loved more than anything in this entire world. Now I'm going to take the one thing you truly love more than anything." She then bites into her other wrist causing her arm to bleed; she then raises her arm to Harry's mouth forcing him to drink her blood. He coughs and gags but soon he is swallowing against his will. She stops as he coughs for air. "I have cursed you, you will never grow old or die, but you will feel the pain of life for all eternity just like I now will, but you will never know the joy of love. You will feel lust but will be unable to do anything about it; your cock will be lifeless and worthless for all eternity. Your hunger will go unsatisfied; you will crave only insects and small animals, feeding off of their life force." She says seeing the horror of the situation on his face. "Now, I'll let you return to Seaford, tell the people, they will pay for what happened today, tell them to eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow night they die." She throws him at the stairs and he cowers and runs away back up the stairs into the house and away into the night. She collects the dust from the floor returning it to Jennifer's casket and buries her in the wall and seals it off, writing her name on one of the panels.