The House by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel a cold presence, even he temperature had dropped a little, and in the corner of his eye, he could see the doorway. His heart dropped, his body going numb with fear as his adrenaline went through the roof. His breathing becoming heavy as he could almost make out a shadow of someone looking at him from the doorway. He just stood so still not sure what to do, here he is holding a pair of panties in his hands as someone or something is staring at him. Maybe he is being paranoid, he quickly turns to make sure and the shadow is gone, but it did look like it swished past as he turned. He runs to the wall and turns the light on, followed by the landing light outside of his room. He looks around and sees no one, he walks along until he reaches the stairs and walks down back to the main hall. He feels cold but reaches for the light and turns it on. He looks around and everything looks the same except, the cellar door, it's open. He stops dead, it was locked earlier. As he walks slowly towards it, it suddenly slams shut making a loud bang echo around the house. He falls back onto his arse as he scrambles for the front door but it won't open. He stops, he feels that presence again, and not wasting time he spins around and nearly screams.

Standing in front of him is a woman, a stunningly beautiful woman. She has dark raven coloured hair which is tied in a tight bun; she is at least 6 feet tall. Her eyes are a stunning blue, and she is wearing red lipstick and rouge. Her attire is strange; she is wearing an old blue Victorian style dress showing off her large c cup cleavage and is wearing matching gloves going up to her elbows. She seems to be looking at him considering him somehow. "Fascinating." She says in an upper class sexy English accent. "What do we have here?" She asks with a hint of a smile.

Patrick is frozen with fear, where the hell did she come from? Why didn't he notice her earlier? "Um..." He says lost for words.

She laughs at him. "Don't be frightened. It has been a long time since I've spoken to a man. I find it curious as to the reason to why you are here in my home?" She asks.

Patrick clears his throat and realises just how cold he is but tries to suppress the shivers. "I'm...I'm...sorry." He pauses and coughs again. "I was sent by the firm, I'm Patrick." He finally says.

She again looks at him curiously. "The firm sent you?" She asks slowly. "I see, was it meant to be you they sent by chance?" She asks again deliberately.

Patrick is curious as to what she means and it occurs to him that no it wasn't. "No, Samantha was meant to come but she got a job offer and quit, so I took her place. Though my boss doesn't know I did before I got here." He says and smiles weakly.

The woman seems to think about what he said and then starts to laugh, quite hysterically. "Oh my poor boy, you have no idea do you?" Again she laughs which echoes around the hall. "Well, we must discuss this further. Dining room, one hour, I'll prepare you a lovely dinner where we shall discuss this unfortunate business together. Please tidy yourself up a bit first." She then walks off to the kitchen leaving Patrick alone in the main hall wondering what the hell is going on?

He runs up the stairs back to his room and grabs his mobile, no signal, typical. Who is she? What is she? He paces the room and considers his options. He can't swim back to the mainland, he can't hide anywhere, and he can't contact anyone outside of the house. He is fucked. He calms down and thinks, the water taxi will be back in the morning, he can leave then. Soon the smell of cooking food reaches his nose and he realises just how hungry he is. He decides that he doesn't want to upset his host and gets himself cleaned up ready for dinner.

He is wearing his tie and jacket again as he walks to the dining room, the food smells lovely as he walks into the dining room to find her lighting candles on the long table, he sees only one plate of food prepared. He sees the fireplace at the end of the room is burning away bringing with it a nice warmth and above that appears to be a black cloth covering something. She turns to see him in the doorway and smiles. "Right on time Patrick, please take a seat." She indicates the chair by the plate and he walks over. He sees a meal of chicken breast that seems to have been coated in different spices and herbs, some new potatoes and some peas. He sits down and looks at her and smiles.

"It smells lovely." He says as she poors him a glass of red wine into the nearby glass followed by one for her.

"Thank you; please excuse me for not joining you in eating. Please, start." She says as she walks to the other side of the room and sits in the opposite chair as Patrick starts to eat.

The chicken is lovely, the spices complement it well. After awhile he finishes. He looks at the woman and smiles. "That was delicious. Best chicken I've had in years." He smiles and drinks some of his wine.

She smiles back. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. So no doubt you have questions, so please, ask away." She says sipping her wine.

Patrick thinks as he stares at the beautiful woman across the table from him and only one questions pops into his mind. "What's your name?" He asks politely.

She nods. "My name is Sasha Bradley."

Patrick recognises the name; it was in the file on the history of the house. "Sasha? But, she one of the owners of this house." He says.

Sasha nods. "Yes I was, and still am."

"But, that was in the 1890's."

Sasha nods again. "Think about it Patrick. You saw me after sundown; there is a distinct lack of mirrors or crucifix's in the house, I claim to be the only owner of this house for nearly a hundred and twenty five years, what could I possibly be?" She says winking at him as she opens her mouth to sip more wine, making Patrick see her exposed long canine teeth. Patrick goes numb and reaches for his glass of wine visibly shaking. "Relax, if I wanted to kill you believe me you would be already dead. Plus, I'm not into men." She says drinking her wine.

Patrick takes a huge breath of relief. "So you are a...vampire?" He asks.

Sasha smiles and laughs. "Of course I am. You see, my story is a long and sad one." She gets up and walks to the fireplace behind her chair. Patrick sees the huge black cloth above it as Sasha reaches for it and pulls it down. It is a double portrait of Sasha and what appears to be another girl with her, her hair is blond and she has blue eyes and is wearing a different Victorian dress to Sasha. They are holding each other in a very intimate way. "Beautiful, wasn't she?" She reaches a hand up and touches the painting where the blond girl is. "Jennifer was her name, and she was my whole world. She made me a vampire, after I fell in love with her. Same sex relationships was forbidden, she was my naughty secret, then she made me like her so we could be together forever." She pauses looking sad. "But even for immortals, forever can be impossible to achieve. The villagers learned of the vampires in the house across the sea, they attacked the house and..." She pauses composing herself. "They killed her. Vampires are not easy to kill, they came to us during the day, I fought them off after she was decapitated and her heart was destroyed. I killed them all and vowed revenge on the village of Seaford. Then some men came, they arranged a deal with me. Spare the village and once a year they would send me a young girl. I agreed. So every year the firm, as you call them, send me a young girl to play with for a few days then I feed off of her. So imagine my shock when you arrived." She says. "Usually I wouldn't feed off of a human, but having a young girl even once a year is a nice treat. Jennifer and I only ate animals, but the villagers didn't know this. No doubt you saw them preparing a huge Halloween celebration on your way in?" Patrick nods in reply. "That's because of me, every Halloween I get my girl and I spare them for another year. They celebrate Halloween for that reason, word says an American traveller visited and saw them celebrating and brought the celebration back to America. The world celebrates Halloween because I spare the village by the sea for another year. Allegedly anyway." She says sipping her wine. "So I get a plaything over Halloween to make me forget the anniversary of my lost love." She says sadly.

Patrick looks sadly at Sasha as she finishes her story. "I'm sorry, that's my bad. But I didn't know, then again knowing what would have happened to Samantha I'm not sure I would've wanted to know."

Sasha nods. "That disturbs you does it? Once a year one person dies to save many. Would you rather I had killed a while village and caused a killing rampage across the country?" She asks seriously.

Patrick thinks about it for a bit and picks up his wine and finishes it in one gulp. "I would rather Samantha had a say in it. It's not fair that a young girl with her whole life ahead of her is sent here to..."

Suddenly Sasha is right next to him her eyes burning red with anger. "What of Jennifer? Is it fair you humans killed her when she would never have harmed anyone? Did she have a say?"

Patrick feels fear and numbness come over his while body seeing this angry vampire right next to him, her once blue eyes now a bright angry red. "I'm...I..." He can't find the words.

Sasha's eyes turn back to blue and she stands up straight and refills his glass. "Relax Patrick, forgive me, l let my anger get the better of me sometimes. I know you didn't kill her and neither did any of my victims. But I am a predator at the end of the day, I need life to survive and like a predator, I enjoy the fun of a human plaything. Whether you like it or not." She puts the glass down in front of him with a loud bang clearly still annoyed with him as she walks back to her end of the table.

Patrick picks up the wine and again drinks most of it down quite quickly. He composes himself and clears his throat. "I didn't mean to upset you, nor do I agree with what happens. Can I do anything about it? No, but the water Taxi is coming back to me in the morning I'll talk to my firm and figure out what to do. In the meantime, can we change the subject? I've never met a vampire before and I would love to spend tonight getting to know you a bit." Patrick says sipping his wine.

Sasha smiles at him and sits back down again. "That sounds delightful; it will be nice to have a chat with someone. What should we talk about?" She asks.

"We have all night, anything will do."

So they spend the night drinking in the dining room talking about everything. Patrick talks about his father and how he is actually the son of the boss and how he has an older brother named Ian whom his father seems to favour and thinks the sun shines right out of his arse. How he struggles to impress his father and how becoming an intern is an insult rather than an opportunity while his brother got a job straight away. He also explains he loves his brother and that they've always gotten along, he never blamed him for the favouritism. He talks about his mother who died when he was 17 and now his dad married a woman his age who he hates.

Sasha talks about her life, how she tried to travel the world before she was a vampire but in an age where women were inferior to man it proved difficult for her. Her parents tried to force her to marry a man who was abusive and wanted her to be a house maid. She then moves on to meeting Jennifer and how her life changed. She even takes her glove off to show a burned scar of a crucifix, she now always wears gloves to hide the scar and to stop her getting burned by a crucifix again. She talks about how she successfully travelled as a vampire avoiding the daylight before Jennifer died.

They laugh and cry having long conversations as they discuss their lives. Patrick checks his watch, it's well past 3 am and he starts to yawn. "It is late." Sasha says. "Maybe you should get a couple of hours sleep before you leave in the morning." She says and stands.

He too stands and walks up the stairs with her towards his room. He notices a funny look on her face as they climb the stairs. "What?" He asks.

"I was just thinking back to when I was at your doorway, why were you holding those knickers the way you were? I saw something in you and I even sensed a strange arousal from you. What was that?" She says with a sly smile on her face.

Patrick turns a crimson red and puts his face in his hand. "Well this is embarrassing." He says giggling. He then tells her feeling really stupid about how he used to wear women's underwear to get a sexual thrill when he was in his teens. "I can't explain why, but I have read many stories online where other men did the same. But I grew out of it."

Sasha is smiling at him in a flirtatious way as he tells this story. "But you were thinking about doing it again weren't you?" She says laughing. "That is until I interrupted your wicked little fantasy." She says smiling.

Patrick turns red again. "Yeah." He says feeling drunk and stupid; all that wine he drank is making him open up on this when he would usually keep his mouth shut.

They continue to his room where Sasha goes straight to the dresser and opens the draw and pulls out the thong he was looking at earlier. "I got the firm as you call it, to get me these things. Modern under garments look so sexy nowadays." She walks up to Patrick and puts them in his hand. "Go on, try them on." She says winking at him. He looks down at the knickers in his hand then back up at her. He is about to protest when suddenly she plants a kiss on him, he returns it with encouragement, he enjoys it but he feels a coldness radiating from her, she then she pulls away. "I don't usually go for boys, but wear these I might change my mind." She says stepping back watching him. "Go on." She says sensually rubbing herself.

Patrick feels so aroused right now and starts to undress from his suit. He nearly trips while removing his trousers and Sasha giggles a little. He shakes it off and removes his boxers. As he stands naked he starts having second thoughts looking at the silk pink thong in his hand, then he feels strange, like a form of dizziness and he hears a voice in his head telling him to put them on. He looks up at Sasha and she is no longer rubbing herself but is smiling in a sinister way. "Do it." She whispers and he hears it echo in his head.

He lifts he foot and puts it through the thong, then he lifts his second leg feeling strange, then he lifts them and feels the material travel up his arse making him groan reminding him of his teenage years, then he pulls them up fully his erect cock tenting them. His head immediately clears and he looks down on himself feeling ridiculous. He looks as Sasha smiling awkwardly. "Well it's..." He suddenly falls to his knees as they seem to tighten on him causing him some discomfort and yet making him feel more aroused than before. He looks up as Sasha who is still smiling.

"Well, what else should a girl wear?" She asks walking to the dresser; he looks around and sees her pulling out a matching bra. "Why is it these girls never ran away Patrick? Didn't you think of that? I kept them here for days before I eventually fed off of them, so why is it when daylight came they didn't run? A vampire is not a natural thing of this earth Patrick. No doubt you've noticed coldness wherever I go, that is the sign of a vampire's lair." She says coming up behind him putting the bra around his chest, he doing nothing to stop her feeling powerless. "A vampire has unnatural powers and ways of controlling mortals. Especially mortals who so willingly enter their home, eat their food and...wear clothing they offer you." She says clipping the bra on him, he feels that tighten and close in on his chest making him groan.

"Stop...you don't..."

"Like men?" She finishes for him. He nods. "True, but I've enjoyed our conversation tonight, you've proved to be great company. You see my victims have been under my control from wearing my clothes and I have fun controlling them, the fun part is the day before I feed off of them, they snap out of the control for a whole day while I sleep, but they can't leave the house as I control my lair, so they hide until I wake up. Then the fun game begins where I hunt for them. So I'm curious, what will happen to a man who falls under the control of my clothes and what will said man transform into? You see, they alter the girls to fit my tastes just like they are changing you to fit mine. You feel the control don't you? You feel your mind bending to my will. You will call me mistress from now on, won't you?" She asks.

He tries to fight it but he blurts out. "Yes mistress."

"Good, now you will climb into bed and you will sleep until an hour before night fall. You will then dress to impress me before I wake up. But first." She reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a choker. She then places it on his neck. "When you take the lingerie off in the morning to wash, this choker will keep you under my control. Don't worry about the water Taxi; you'll sleep through him knocking on the door. Now go to bed my dear."

Patrick stands and climbs into bed, Sasha pulls the duvet over and climbs onto the bed lying next to him and strokes his hair which starts to slowly turn blond. "Please...don't." He says.

"Shh, sleep sweetie, we have so much fun coming for the next couple of days, then Halloween night, I'll end your suffering. Now sleep, sleep." She says softly as his eyes get heavy and he falls asleep as the lingerie slowly changes his body.

* * *

October 29th 2016.

Peter Harris has just pulled his boat up onto the land ready to collect the solicitor. He no doubt would have met the vampire and now he is desperate to leave. The sun had risen half an hour ago so the vampire should be asleep by now so Patrick could get away and he could then contact the firm and get the right kind of person to replace him, but first Peter had to collect him. He reaches the gates and pushes them open, the front door faces the west so the sun is right behind the house, and he enters the shadow of the house and reaches the front door. He pulls his coat in tighter feeling cold and he knocks as hard as he can on the door.

* * *

Patrick wakes suddenly hearing the door being knocked on. His head is swimming, he has a heavy sweat all over his body from a fever and he feels so tired. He looks down at his chest and he has tits growing, they are almost but not quite filling the cups of the bra. He sees strands of blond hair growing out from his head dangling in front of his eyes and he feels heavier in the waist area. He reaches a hand out towards the bedroom door and sees he has smaller hands with long nails growing out. The knocking sound echoes around the house again and he tries to call out but weakly says. "Help...me." Then his tiredness gets the better of him and he falls right back into a deep sleep.

* * *

Peter knocks loudly for a third time and checks his watch. "Come on." He says impatiently. He bends down to the letter box slot on the door and pushes it open and looks in the house. He puts his lips to the door and shouts. "Hello!"

He looks back and almost jumps as a pair of red eyes stare back at him. He tries to move but he feels something penetrating his mind. He feels a cold sweat coming on and he feels so much fear he has released his bladder. Then he hears a voice in his head. "Leave him; you'll never return for him, he is mine. Leave!" He is then able to move and he backs away from the letter box and runs back to his boat.

* * *

Sasha sees the flap go and hears the man running for his boat. Satisfied he is not going to return for Patrick, with speed she runs to the basement door and it slams shut and locks, leaving the house in silence.