The House by the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later the sky is red as the sun is due to set in an hour and Patrick's eyes snap open and he is now wide awake as Sasha ordered him to be. He feels strange and he looks down again and sees the tits that were growing hours before are now fully encased in the bra and he now has a large C cups. He pulls the duvet off of himself and stands up, almost going over from dizziness and sees his hips are wider and his cock is still there, he breathes a sigh of relief and looks to the dresser and looks at himself in the mirror and his jaw has dropped. There is nothing left of what he used to look like. His face has changed shape, his eyes are now blue and his hair is long and blond. He realises he looks familiar, he looks like that girl in the painting with Sasha. He now looks just like Jennifer. The only thing about him that shows he used to be a man is his genitals.

"Oh god." He says and covers his mouth, his voice is now a lot more feminine and he looks at his neck and even with the choker on he sees his Adams apple is gone! His nails are long and pointed and his hands are smaller as he saw in his tired haze this morning. "She's a psycho, I've got to..." His head gets dizzy and he touches his temple. "Got to....got to..." His thoughts feel like they are being replaced and he smiles. "I've got to get ready for my mistress." He smiles and walks into the ensuite bathroom and removes the panties and bra. He notices all his body hair is gone and she giggles seeing herself in the bathroom mirror. She showers using the feminine scented soaps and shampoos. She has a towel wrapped around her body and around her hair as she steps out still wearing the chocker keeping Sasha's control on him as he sits on the dresser in front of the mirror and make up. He doesn't know how he seems to know how to apply the makeup correctly but his body is on auto as he applies foundation, eyeliner, rouge and lipstick but soon he sees how pretty he looks. After he paints his nails a dark blue he pulls off the towel and opens the lingerie draw. He pulls out a nice dark blue pair of thong knickers and matching garter belt and put the belt on and then slides them up groaning with pleasure as he does so, then he finds the matching bra, this takes a little longer to do but soon the bra is clasped on supporting his large tits. He finds a pair of stockings and puts them on clasping them to the garter belt straps. He stands and admires his new sexy self in the mirror while a small voice in his head is telling him to run. She shakes it away and pulls the towel off releasing her hair. She walks to the wardrobe and finds a sexy Victorian style dress in the same colour blue and puts it on, it hugs his figure so wells showing off her hips and tiny waist, then he finds some matching shoes that now fit his feet which he notches has also shrunk. He is back at the dresser brushing his hair and applying products to it to make is wavier, again he doesn't know where the knowledge to do this has come from but he does it anyway and clasps a nice silver hair clip in the shape of a bat to her hair. She notices the time and sees sundown is in three minutes.

He makes his way downstairs and waits near the basement door. His heart is beating so fast, part of his mind is telling him he still has time to try and run but the control from Sasha is keeping him calm and docile and eager to please. Soon the sun is down and the door clicks and opens letting in a cold chill but soon a shadow emerges and Sasha comes out wearing a black dress this time, she looks at Patrick in shock. Her expressing shows a confused sadness as she approaches him and circles him. She then grabs his face and looks closely at him. "Your face. How? What is your surname?" She asks seriously.

"It's Coleman mistress."

Sasha steps back in shock. "That was Jennifer's last name; the man who made the deal with me was her brother. The Coleman family still runs this firm?" She asks again.

"Yes Mistress."

Sasha steps forward again admiring his new face and a smile creeps onto her face. "My clothes have altered you not only to my tastes but have changed you into what you would have looked like if you were a girl instead of a boy, you would have looked just like her. Oh this will be fun." She says smiling. "But you can't keep thinking you're a guy. You are no longer Patrick but Patricia and you think of yourself as a girl, understand?" She asks.

A cry is crying out in his head as he says. "Yes mistress, I am now Patricia and I am a girl." She replies with a smile.

Sasha starts to circle her cupping her breasts and arse. "Good girl." Patricia quivers with excitement at being called a good girl as Sasha continues groping her. "I bet you're hungry, I'll prepare some food for you, I must keep the control on you mustn't I?"

"Yes mistress, I like to be controlled, I live to serve you." Says Patricia while feeling turned on.

Sasha heads to the kitchen while Patricia stands wondering what to do. She sees the office with all the scattered paperwork remembering the fake reason why she was sent here and decides to go over the papers just to pass the time. She finds all kinds of information, fake deeds to keep the house as her property, family history, even letters from the firm to her. She looks up from the boring paperwork and sees several books on the book shelf. Patricia gets up and walks over to the books and finds they are all diaries. She reaches for one. "I had to keep myself busy." She turns to see Sasha at the doorway. "So long being alone I started to write me life story. Dinner is ready." She leaves and Patricia follows.

This time it's steak with potatoes and Patricia notices that Sasha has her own but it's not rare but completely raw. More red wine is consumed before Sasha takes Patricia's hand and takes her to a nearby room with the padded floor nut now candles are lit illuminating it. "Come my dear." She says leading her into the middle of the room and they both sit on the floor. "Relax Patricia. This is the fun part, forget what's going to happen and enjoy what's currently happening."

Patricia smiles feeling happy and aroused. "Yes my mistress." She replies.

Sasha strokes her hair and leans in for a kiss and Patricia returns the kiss and they both lean in closer to each other. Sasha reaches to under Patricia's arm and lowers the zip on her dress. Patricia's gets the hint and does the same to Sasha while still kissing her. Her sharp teeth retract to stop her piecing her skin as they kiss and fondle each other. Soon their dresses are being lowered and Patricia sees that Sasha is wearing a silk black bra with a matching thong and garter belt. Her pale skin glows in the candle light making this seem almost dream like. Her is cock aching for attention as she slides her own dress down and Sasha sees her cock protruding into the panties. "My clothes will continue to alter you my dear, enjoy tonight, it's the last time you'll enjoy the use of a cock." She says. Patricia looks horrified but then Sasha's eyes glow red and she feels herself going docile and relaxed as she hears a voice in her head. "Pleasure me, with your tongue." It says.

Patricia smiles and bends down to between Sasha's legs and pulls away at her thong exposing her pussy. She feels heat of arousal, the only heat she has felt from her since they met, she also sees that she is dripping wet as she leans in and probes her tongue into her pussy. Sasha lets out a long groan as she feels Patricia's tongue work its way up. Sasha starts to stroke Patricia's hair like she is a pet as she gets pleasured by her. She hears Patricia moan in response. Then she finds her clitoris and Sasha lets out a long moan, she knows her way around a woman after all, most men didn't.

Patricia gets more aroused hearing Sasha moan in response, even when she was a man he got turned on by the notion of making a girl enjoy sex, nothing was sexier to him than hearing a girl moan in pleasure, now she is using those skills she picked up to pleasure Sasha. She uses her tongue around Sasha's hard clit, circling it and flicking it with her tongue as she feels her pussy retract and move in response. Patricia moans feeling her cock leak pre-cum from hearing her mistress enjoying her tongue.

Patricia doesn't see but Sasha's eyes start to glow red as her orgasm builds and her canine teeth expand, she looks down at Patricia and feels her blood pumping through her veins making her lick her lips, then more pleasure builds in her body making her writhe her hips further down trying to encourage Patricia's tongue to go further. Soon she creams and screams as Patricia makes her cum. She immediately pulls Patricia up by her hair and plants a huge kiss on her which she returns and she cups Sasha's tits stimulating them. They pull apart both out of breath. "How did you learn to do that?" She asks.

Patricia shrugs. "Reading and practicing Mistress."

Sasha has a look of longing in her eyes as she pushes Patricia down to the ground. "I wasn't going to do this, but after that you deserve a reward." Sasha then leans down and pulls down Patricia's panties freeing her aching cock. Then Sasha smiles and engulfs her cock in her mouth. Patricia is taken back, despite not liking men she seems to know what she is doing as she sucks and licks up and down her cock. Patricia starts to rub her tits and her eyes roll back into her head as Sasha blows her. The pressure is too much, she is going to blow.

"I'm going to cum Mistress. Oh god!" She screams as her cock can't take t anymore and she releases the pressure and cums is Sasha's mouth. To her surprise Sasha swallows it all and comes up for breath wiping the dripping cum from her mouth.

"Been awhile since I've done that." She smiles and lies down next to Patricia and hugs her as they recover. "Let's rest a moment." They just enjoy each other's company for a bit, talking about things, then Sasha starts to play with Patricia's nipple making her cock hard again. "Recovered I see." She says getting up to her knees. "Well, foreplay is done. Enjoy this; you won't be cuming from a cock ever again after this." She says as she removes her panties and then climbs on top of her and lowers herself onto Patricia's cock. Patricia groans feeling her wet pussy engulf her cock as she begins to grind up and down.

Patricia grabs Sasha's waist as she does this groaning with pleasure, her pussy milking her cock for all it's worth. "Oh mistress, you're so tight." She says and closes her eyes trying to stop her cuming pre-maturely. "Oh yes that feels so good."

Sasha smiles feeling her own orgasm building and she leans down to Patricia still grinding up and down to kiss her, then she goes to her neck kissing her there, making Patricia tense up as she teases her but placing her fangs on her neck then pulling up. "Not yet sweetie." She says making her relax again as she continues to fuck her. She can feel the cock inside of her getting harder and twitching knowing she is close to cuming. "That's it, cum my dear, cum into your mistress and kiss your cock goodbye."

Patricia hears what she is saying and tries to push her off. "No...stop....stop...." Then her mouth opens wide and she screams as her cock can't take it anymore and releases it's cum into her waiting womb. As she catches her breath a panicked look appears on her face as a strange sensation is felt between her legs. Sasha gets off of her and Patricia immediately goes to her cock holding it feeling it move in her hand. "What's happening?" She says feeling uncomfortable. Sasha just picks her up with ease and carries her out of the room and up the stairs to her room. She places her on the bed and goes to the draw pulling out a huge pair of body hugging knickers. Patricia sees her and panics trying to get away from her. "No, keep those away from me." She says.

But Sasha is stronger than her and forces them up her legs fully encasing her cock and hugging her midriff completely. "This should help the final transformation. It will be uncomfortable so I'm going to help you sleep through it."

Patricia looks up to see her eyes glowing red making her light headed, she becomes entranced. "Sleep my dear, sleep through the night, awake tomorrow, before sundown, and I'll make a woman out of you." She says as Patricia's eyes close.

* * *

October 30th 2016

Something is shaking her, disturbing her sleep. She waves for whatever it is to go away but it won't stop. "Patrick, wake up!" Says a familiar voice. Patricia opens her eyes and sees a man with blond hair shaking her and looking down at her.

"Ian?" She asks.

Ian pulls the duvet off of her and pulls her up. "Sorry about this." He says as he unclasps her bra and pulls all her clothing off, including the chocker and the body hugging knickers. "Jesus Christ!" He says suddenly.

Patricia looks down and sees her cock and balls are gone, instead is a working vagina. With all her clothes off her mind clears and she looks around like a fog has been lifted from her mind. "What's going on?" She says and covers herself. "Ian, why didn't anyone tell me?"

Ian turns and opens a bag; he pulls out a simple bra and white pair of knickers, a white t-shirt, jeans, a small leather jacket and some shoes. "Put these on, they should fit. I'm getting you out of here. Sorry it took me so long, I was hoping to be here this morning but the trains were fucked." He says apologetically. "We never told you as you were not a higher up in the company. How would you have reacted knowing we send an innocent girl here once a year to die?" He asks seriously. Patrick doesn't answer. "Look, tomorrow is Halloween, which means we must go now."

"It's Sunday?" Patrick asks. He thinks and sure enough he arrived the Friday. He looks out the window and sees the sky is turning crimson. "Are you sure we have time?" He asks putting the clothes on.

Ian nods. "Relax, sun down was at 5:45 yesterday, so it will be around the same time today. It's only 4:20." He says sounding relaxed.

Patrick's heart drops. He turns slowly to his brother his mouth open in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He says.

Ian looks confused and pulls his phone out. "No, it's 4:20, like I said..."

"The clocks changed last night dick head!" He says annoyed. "The clocks went an hour back; I told you they were due for that on the 30th just the other day."

Ian holds up his hands. "Ok calm down, sorry, I got distracted trying to save you."

"If you actually had a fucking wristwatch you would have remembered when you have to change it but no you use your phone that changes without you noticing." He says still annoyed now rushing to put his shoes on.

"So the clocks changed an hour back....oh shit!" He says realising. Sun down is in less than twenty minutes. "Fucking trains, I would have been here sooner and..."

"Never mind that, we have to leave now, it will be sundown by the time we get to the mainland and she will know I'm not here."

They both run down the stairs not caring about how much noise they are making and run out the front door. They run through the gates, Patrick feels his eyes squint in the sun having not seen daylight for a couple of days as Ian guides him to the cliff. They reach the stairs and run down to the waiting boat. Patrick climbs in as Ian pushes it into the water and climbs in himself, starts the motor and they start towards Seaford. Patrick's heart is racing from running and with anxiety at escaping, Ian checks his phone. "Shit, 4:33, sun down is in 10 minutes."

Patrick looks down on himself as a woman and looks up at Patrick. "What happens to me now?" He asks wrapping the jacket closer to himself to warm him up.

"Relax, now you're out of her clothes that control you, you should over time turn back into a man. We asked an expert. It will be painful, but if I had got to you tomorrow it would have been too late, the change would have become permanent. Oh here, drink this; it will help speed up the change." He throws him a small bottle of something.

Patrick opens it and pours it into his mouth, but immediately spits it out and throws the bottle away. "What was that?" He asks spiting into the water trying to get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

Ian looks concerned at his reaction to it. "It was holy water. Damn you're deeper into her power than I thought."

"What do you mean?" Patrick asks.

Ian seems to be wondering how to tell him. "The expert says anyone in a vampires power starts to develop the same aspects as them, like hating garlic or anything holy. You spitting out that holy water means there is a chance it may be too late for you to turn back into a man." He says sadly.

Patrick looks shocked and sits thinking about what this means. Soon they arrive at the dock and they get off the boat running for the train station. As they do they hear a strange noise, they turn to look at the island and see a dark cloud forming. Ian looks at his phone and sees it's 4:45, the sun is down and she's awake and has seen Patrick is gone. "We're not going to make the train station." Patrick says feeling scared. "Any other options?"

Ian thinks. "The church, she can't enter it."

Patrick looks around and spots it far into the distance. "We won't make that either." He says.

Ian then sees the village hall and people walking inside wearing costumes for the Halloween party. "Wait, I read there is an old underground tunnel from the hall to the church. There's a party, it's full of people she won't find us there. I'll find the tunnel and we make our way to the church." He says pulling Patrick to the door. The man at the door won't let them in as they aren't in costume, then Ian slips him a £50 note and he waves them in quickly. As they walk in there are people everywhere and loud music is thumping from the speakers. They make their way through the crowd towards the back. It seems to take an age to get there; several people try to make a move on Patrick which freaks him out a bit but Ian saves him every time. Soon they are by the stage where the DJ is set, two doors are either side of the stage, one leads to a kitchen area, the other leads to a back area. Ian leans in shouting. "I'm going to look through that door; you try the kitchen and see if you can find the tunnel."

Patrick nods. "OK!" He screams and they both spilt up. Patrick forces his way into the kitchen area where people are preparing food and drinks as he runs to a door and opens it, a closet.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" Some guy asks him.

He panics but says. "I'm looking for the entrance to the tunnel to the church."

The man seems to consider him. "It's blocked off, and it's through the other door on the other side." Patrick smiles and leaves knowing that Ian will find it. Before he leaves the kitchen he sees something on the floor. The man sees it with him. "That's usually on the wall in the hall, but we took it down to stop anyone on the floor from accidentally damaging it."

It's a painting, an old one of a man in his late 30's in an old suit in the style of the 1800's. He looks exactly like the current Mayor, but that's impossible. Underneath is a plague, it reads "Mayor Harry Legg, serving Seaford from 1865-" That's not possible, there's no end year. It can't be the same man, could it? He has to tell Ian.

He comes out the kitchen and looks at the crowd and he sees something in the distance that makes his heart drop. There is a woman near the front on the other side of the hall wearing a red and black lace Victorian style dress with raven black hair wearing a mask around her eyes. It can't be her, could it? He looks at her and she seems to be looking at him. Someone passes her and she is gone. He looks around and sees that she is now in the crowd a little closer, she is walking to the side and is out of sight, and then she reappears closer to him walking through people. It's her, without a doubt. She is still a fair distance away; he turns to run to the other door when he feels something go around his neck and seal itself, immediately he feels dizzy and his eyes become entranced and the sound of the music dies down to a dull noise. Patricia turns to Sasha smiling. "You forgot your choker." She says smiling. "But I found it, don't lose it again."