Pam's Assistance with Office Morale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam looked down between their legs saying " be careful guys, I'll do whatever you say, but just please ease it into me slowly." "Remember I still need to use that hole" as she laughed uneasily.

Bob said "Ruben lie down on the bench and let this slut straddle your lap so you can get your cock in her ass. Then I will get behind her and see if I fit my cock inside her butt to double fuck her ass with some real cocks" He moved the bench out into the middle of the floor and laid on his back, holding his dick sticking straight up.

My wife walked over to where he was laying and first reached down to stroke his cock to get it fully hard. She leaned down to take his cock in her mouth, took a deep suck and then swung her leg over his body placing her ass over his hips. Pam reached between her legs taking a hold of his cock and moving it so that as she lowered her hips on his cock slowly, inch by inch until all fat eight inches of cock were buried in her bowels.

Bob was stroking his cock, and then pushed her forward making her lean down on Ruben's chest. He straddled the bench right behind her making several attempts to put the large cock head next to the one filling her ass.

Without much luck he moved his cock reached down inserting two fingers in her ass. Pam moaned louder as he looked like he was trying to expand her anal opening. She moaned as she rose up and down a few times showing everybody her enlarged hole had room to spare. Pam said, "oh yes, just what I like. Yeah, I think there might be room for one more."

Bob grasped the shaft of his cock with both hands and a grit of his teeth as he forced his cock alongside the cock already filling her ass. He struggled with his cock pressed firmly against her amber crevice with Ruben's pole blocking the opening. Bob started yelling "fuck... Oh fuck" and kept pushing his cock in when he felt Ruben pulling out.

My wife gasped loudly "Oh Christ yes" as the immense head of Bob's cock plopped into her ass. She placed her hand on his thigh and just moaned "slow."

Bob was enjoying the view; standing over her tiny body with his cock head fully sheathed inside her sphincter next to Ruben's. The guys in the room were transfixed as they watched my wife's ass getting stretched obscenely.

Pam must have been enjoying it because she told them both "use me please, use me now."

Bob did not have to be told twice as he started grunting, pushing his cock into her back side. Bob shifted her body slightly so that he was better positioned to put his meat deep inside my wife's ass. With my wife sandwiched between them l watched as they slowly worked up a rhythm. As one massive cock would thrust in the other was coming out and then opposite again.

Pam was screaming for them to "fuck me harder". Bob grinned and pulled his cock almost all the way out and stop, making her beg him to fuck her. I watched my wife's body become taut as she was getting close to orgasm. Both guys began to frantically fuck her ass. She could only hold on and grunt as the two cocks slammed into her like pile drivers.

My wife's body started shaking uncontrollably with orgasm after orgasm as Bob suddenly announced he was going to cum. He shoved his cock fully inside her bowels, shaking violently as he buried himself in my wife's bowels. His body continued shaking as he shot spurt after spurt of hot sperm into my wife's convulsing body. Bob came for nearly a full minute before finally collapsing upon my wife's body with his cock still embedded in her ass.

Ruben was close too as it looked like he was trying to lift both of their bodies as he was screaming "oh fuck Pam, I going fill your ass too!" His body jerked as he added his sperm to her back hole. The three of them laid as one for several minutes until my wife gasped as Bob got up removing his cock. Ruben's cock slipped out and a stream of white fluid ran out of her gaping ass.

Pam was woozy and barely able to stand but she could see several guys still stroking their cocks. She was unsteady on my feet and appeared to slow things down. She reached down to grab her cloths but she stumbled. Before she could fall all four boys caught her to hold her up, Corey just said "please Ms. *****" looking into her eyes. Then all the boys chimed in "please, please" looking like puppies begging for a meal.

My wife couldn't help but smile at the sad faces and the boys took this as approval to guide hands on her upper back and instantly press her chest to the floor. Corey pulled her ass into the air as he straddled her thighs proclaiming "mommy ready for my pee-pee in her dirty hole?"

Pam hissed back "oh baby, do mommy good" when his cock slammed into her ass. He lasted no more than a dozen strokes before he pulled out and shot his load up my wife's back. As soon as he left, Zach took his place. He fucked her harder than Corey, but like the one before him, he didn't last long. He barely managed to pull out before Cumming, dumping his load between her ass cheeks.

Robert quickly moved into position and rammed his cock balls deep into her ass in one violent thrust. Pam whined as he was shooting hot cum into her ass without even pumping. As quick as he left as Zach plunged his cock into her ass. My wife raised her head enough to see that the crowd of stiff cocks had faded, leaving only a few more guys. Zach wasn't gentle, using her for his quick release causing Pam to growl.

Pam look back and said "Philippe finish me one more time, please!" He had Jorge crawl under her to slide into her cunt. He quickly moved behind Pam and filled her ass. Pam got on her hands and knees and quickly started ramming against the two cocks in her lower holes. The boys must have started and it looked like she needed to finish.

She slammed against the two guys yelling "fuck me" but didn't give them the chance. She thrashed against the two cocks for several minutes like she was trying to hurt them and squealed like an animal as her arms gave way, her whole body shaking violently to climax.

My wife looked out of it as Philippe and Jorge pounded her holes to finish. She lay still, only letting out several small whimpers as the two guys were destroying her orifices to get relief. Philippe came first filling her ass and Jorge rolled her over, put her legs to his shoulders aiming his cock at her back door. He was relentless; he broke out in a full sweat pounding her ass for nearly five minutes trying to get one last nut.

Jorge announced "oh fuck I gotta cum Pam" as he grabbed her hips and started pounding harder. He grit his teeth and started grunting struggling to get release. "Oh God... augh... augh... Oh God" he chanted.

Pam looked up at him a dizzy smile saying "God can't help you now" and seem to zone out.

The group started laughing except for Jorge, he kept up the pace pulling her legs on his shoulders. He was using her body like a rag doll, abusing her ass only for his animal needs. Jorge was swearing loudly "Fuck Pam, fuck Pam, I need to fill your ass" sweating profusely from the physical labor. "Oh shit here it cums Pam" at the same time as his body started convulsing, his ass clinched as he pumping one more load in her ass.

What had now become normal for Carl's events he thanked Pam for her "acquiescence" to "satiate" everyone at the picnic while under the pretense of comfort. His illusion fumbling for words was broken when he said "can I have one more go before we call it a day?" My wife seemed to weary to object; acknowledging his request without saying a word.

Pam crossed her arms resting her head as she turned stayed lying on her stomach. Carl nudged her legs together as he mounted he like a jockey. Hunched over her behind Carl played with her ass, spreading her cheeks to expose her gooey bull's eye. He nestled his cock between her cheeks to lube his member before abruptly burying his entire shaft up her ass.

Carl was brutal as he voiced "you are such a beautiful fucking cum dumpster." He was riding her so fast if he would have had a crop he would have looked like he was trying to win the Kentucky Derby. "Oh fuck Pam, I'm almost there" he added as he got even more vocal. "Shit, I'm gonna fill your back hole you slut" as his movements got unsteady. His body contracted adding "here it is bitch, oooohhh shit I'm filling your ass Pam" as he grimaced and his ass clinched with each spurt into my wife's bowels.

Carl laid on my wife's back panting for breath and noted "God damn Pam you're the best I've ever had." Pam looked wiped out but still turned her head and managed a devious smile. Although there were still a couple of guys jerking their cocks like they wanted another turn, Carl helped me situate her to leave and handed her an envelope for her "assistance" with office morale.