Pam's Assistance with Office Morale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pounding her ass so hard and fast, it was difficult for her to catch her breath. My wife was rhythmically panting when cock must have found the right spot. Pam was screaming and hurling her arms out of control as she became taut.

My wife's whole body began shaking and trembling as Bob announced "I'm going to fill your ass." He wasn't gentle slamming her so hard his balls were bouncing off my wife's ass, rolling his hips grinding his cock fully inside of her ass. Bob moaned loudly "oh fuck"; reached up and grabbed her tits as his ass clinched; bucking his hips, his cock spewing deep in her bowels.

My wife was still moaning, her body jerking as he pulled out cum streaming from her open orifice. Bob collapsed on top of my wife, giving her a deep kiss on her cum covered lips. They spent several minutes clutched catching their breath when he said "I can't ever remember fucking like that."

Pam just smiled and asked for some relief; she said she needed something to drink and to catch her breath. She told the guys "I'll be back in a min" to a chorus of grumbles and grabbed a towel as she went out the door. She took the small path to the side of the pavilion where there was a small pad, a stone wall that match the stone on the building and sink with make shift shower.

The group meandered to the back corner where the open air shower was visible. The boys; Zach and Ryan were in front, each jerking on their cock while they watched. As Pam was using the soap to lather up Ryan groaned and left a stream of spunk on the window screen.

When Pam finished the shower she walked back on the path and into the room like she went out, totally nude but looking refreshed. She approached Carl pressing her clean body against him while giving him a big kiss. She released his lips and swallowed his drink saying, "Do you want to be the first to fuck me after my shower?"

Carl was quick to lay her down and climb between her legs. He wasn't gentle and was quick about his work, cumming in just a couple minutes. Pam looked around and noticed Eric; one of the potential clients. He was sheepishly standing behind some of the guys watching the activities intently. My wife got up and walked over to him, he looked a little embarrassed but his cock seemed to say otherwise. He turned red as she took his hand and led him to the center of the room.

He was very obedient as she had him lay on the mat and turned her back to him. As Pam squatted over him he groaned "oh Jesus Christ" as she clutched his cock in her hand. "Oh fuck, oh fuck" was all he could say as she placed the head to her anus. Eric's eyes grew wide as he moaned "ooh my God" when she lowered herself on his shaft.

Dale was back and pulled her head to his cock as she bounced on Eric's cock. He must have been more than ready because he didn't even let her suck, he grabbed her head thrust his hips and groaned as his body jerked filling her mouth with his sperm. Eric was close behind, groaning as my wife ground her ass on his pelvis.

Neighbor Phil was hovering over her before Eric had even pulled out saying "I want that ass next Pam." He got a quizzical look and asked "where are you going Pam?" when she had him lie down and started walking away.

She just raised one finger to him; gesturing one minute and she went over and took Zach and Ryan by the hand. Pam led the two boys over to where their father was laying, she let go of their hands as she straddled Phil.

The boys looked on as Pam sat on his face and said "eat me where you want to put you cock." The boys seemed in awe as their dad hungrily munched on my wife's well used ass. "Mmmmmmm yeah" she moaned "stick your tongue in and clean me out" as she began gyrating on his face. Pam playfully slapped his hand as he moaned; reaching for his cock to relieve his pressure.

Phil mouthed "Oh God I want it in your ass Pam" as she lifted off his face. "Pam you slut PLEASE stick my cock in your ass" he begged causing her face to show an evil grin. She purposely sat on his mid-section and took Zach in her mouth. Phil kept trying to shift his body grind his cock on her body as she shifted to take Ryan in her mouth.

Phil was frantic as my wife teased him "Pam you fucking whore, I need to cum...NOW!"

She purposely raised and leaned forward to expose her puckered hole to him. "Oh God Damn Pam; I love the brown ring around your back door" he yelled. "Pam Please put my dick in your shit hole." "I want to fill your ass Pam; I need to empty my cock in your gorgeous behind."

Phil reached to spread her cheeks "Fuck Pam, I want my cock in your little brown butt hole." "Pam don't make me beg, Please let me cum in your back hole." She finally relented squatting with her back to him and aiming his cock at her anus, he shouted loudly "Oh Jesus Christ Pam" as she sat on his cock.

Phil looked anxious as she leaned her back to his chest, wondering what she was doing. He was quick to find out when Pam said "okay boys your turn." She spread her legs wide as Zach got between them and without any preliminaries, shoved his cock completely into her cunt. Zach bent forward and kissed her cum covered face passionately while he pounded her pussy. When he released her she reached over and took Ryan in her mouth, she was now servicing all three of our male neighbors at one time.

Zach was pounding her hard causing his dad to start losing control "oh fuck Pam, oh fuck, oh Jesus Christ here it cums Pam" as he groaned and spasmed underneath the pile. "Oh God Pam my load is filling your ass" he continued moaning "oooh fuck Pam your brown shit hole is taking all my baby seed" as his son was starting to moan fucking my wife's mouth.

Ryan turned red, still being polite and asked "Ms. ***** can I put my stuff on your face?" as he was getting more excited... "I've never cum on a girls face Ms. ******"...oh fuck I need to cum"... "Please Ms. ****** please!" getting impatient. Ryan grabbed the back of my wife's head frantically fucking her mouth shouting "Oh God, I want to shoot my sperm on your face Ms. *****" as he was starting to lose control.

As Pam released him from her mouth, Ryan grabbed his cock jerking as fast as he could shouting "I'm gonna put my hot spunk on your face Ms. *****". Ryan's body jerked as he rubbed his cock on her lips as he spewed 6 or 7 jets of cum on Pam's face. He grabbed the back of her head tightly as he shoved her face roughly against his crotch. He rubbed her face in his crotch yelling "Oh God damn you're an awesome fucking whore Ms. ******." Ryan continued moaning "thank you, thank you, oh fuck thank you Ms. *****, thank you..."

Before she could pull away, Zach grabbed her hand saying, "I'm next, and I need to cum. I want to fill your nasty piss slit you slut." He had one hand on her thigh to hold her still as he fucked her and with the other hand; he was pinching her tits creating small red welts.

She was moaning with pleasure as Zach shifted her body off his dad's and continued his assault of her cunt.

His forceful pounding was getting her worked up as Pam instructed "Yes, take me, fuck me, abuse me, I'm your slut." His bigger than average cock was pounding her without any tenderness, he rammed his cock all the way inside her for his own pleasure. Pam and Zach were both moaning as her pussy was being pounded.

Zach was not gentle as he shifted both hands under her ass and lifted her pelvis to get his cock deeper. "Oh fuck, Right there!" she screamed.

Zach was grunting loudly with each stroke as he would pull out almost all the way out and then slam back into her cunt. Pam wrapped her arms around his torso exclaiming "yes, yes, YES" each time his pelvis slapped hers. My wife got rigid as her whole body started to shake.

Zach tensed up and slammed inside her one last time "Oh fuck here it cums bitch" as his ass clinched with each spasm. They laid there gathering their breath when Zach kissed her cum covered lips. "Fuck that was good Ms. *****" he gasped sheepishly between breaths.

Pam gathered herself and looked up to see at least half a dozen guys still rubbing hard cocks. The group was rowdier from the alcohol and chanting when Zach finally got up. Pam just licked her lips saying "that was fine, now how about you guys getting your cocks in my ass while I suck on more cocks, anyone ready?"

She got up to the guys drunken cheers and walked to a bar stool; bending over while reaching behind her backside spreading her cheeks to expose her gooey asshole. She did not have to wait long as Bob's boy Corey approached her and pressed his cock against her anus. Not to be outdone his brother quickly placed his cock at Pam's lips.

Corey; who appeared to be young enough to be her son seemed to enjoying the view as he spread her cheeks with one hand and aimed his cock with the other, quickly putting the head against her sphincter pushing just the head in her ass and quickly cock all the way back out to inspect her asshole.

Pam was moaning on the cock in her mouth as Corey shoved the tip of his cock back in her ass then pull it right out. He was enjoying the pleasure and purposely putting on a show for the group.

He commanded "spread those legs; show me mommy's used back hole" continuing the show for the guys. Pam did as she was told as Corey stepped up between her spread legs, holding his cock with two hands and quickly shoved it in her ass and pulled it all the way out. "Oh fuck your shit-hole is awesome Ms. ******" holding her cheeks open."

Corey grabbed my wife's ass cheeks spreading them wide "oh fuck Ms. ******, I can see your used asshole." "Fuck" he said again "mommy's little puckered brown hole is stretched and leaking."

"Damn Ms. ****** I could stand here all day looking at mommy's little puckered back door." "Jesus Christ" he voiced as he spread her cheeks wider "I can see up your ass Ms. ******" as her anus opened. "Mommy's little puckered brown hole is open and leaking the little swimmers from our cocks."

Pam released the cock from her mouth and said "I need to be fucked, I want to feel every inch of that cock of yours up my behind."

He did as she said; shoving his cock in her ass a few times getting it coated with cum and shoved it in her anus balls deep. Corey began to really pound her butt. She was encouraging him on with moans of pleasure egging him on "c'mon on baby, give momma your lovin."

My wife realized her comment excited him as he roughly grabbed her waist and was almost climbing on her back trying to fuck her ass deeper.

Corey got frantic screaming "Jesus Christ Ms. ****** I'm gonna cum".

Pam added "that's mommies little angel; put your mud guppies in mommy's behind."

His ass bucking and clinching he yelled out "I'm filling mommy's ass with my sperm" as he was squirting his seed in my wife's backside.

Corey slumped on her back; his feet weren't even touching the ground as he mouthed "oh God thank you, thank you mom... I mean Ms. ******, God thank you."

Pam didn't even let him finish as he slid to one knee when she moved; immediately grabbing Robert's cock. She sucked him deep in her mouth, working his cock feverishly, fondling his balls until he shot his load down her throat with a loud groan.

She looked over at me saying, "I'm so glad we came."

I pushed Pam toward Corey's limp cock that just finished in her ass and said "clean his cock baby, make sure his balls are clean too." She got down on her knees in front of him and immediately stuck out her tongue to catch the last few drops of cum.

She then opened her mouth and totally engulfed his cock. She closed her lips and let his dick slide from her mouth. After licking his balls, she licked his cock again and then turned her head and sucked his balls totally into her mouth. Oh to young again, his cock was responding to her mouth becoming hard again.

Corey said "holy shit you're a fucking hot mom, you are a fucking gorgeous slut. I need to fuck you again already Ms. *****, please... mommy?"

Pam said "in good time, in good time" kissing the head of his cock as she looked up, the line had grown with the lustful woman putting on a lewd show in front of the whole group.

The guy sitting next to her could not wait much longer, helping her stand he knelt burying his face in my wife's dripping snatch. Pam used one hand to hold his head against her pussy while she reached down to grab his hand. She then placed his hand on her ass encouraging him to run his fingers along her crack.

Paul followed her direction and when his fingers found her asshole she moaned "oh yes, that's the spot." Pam seemed to wiggle as she directed him "put your fingers in, tickle my dirty hole, please get me ready for more cock up my ass."

Paul did as she said and played with her back slit until he had worked three fingers up her ass. He was being tugged at by the next guy and when he removed his mouth from her pussy and his finger from her ass, she grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers.

Paul said, "ohhh you fucking whore, you're the most wicked... mind blowing... delicious whore I've ever known."

Pam had a gleam in her eye as she laid Paul down and straddled him with her back to his face. She quickly lowered herself and started to ride the cock in her ass. My wife immediately began bouncing up and down on the his cock, slamming her ass down on his pelvis yelling, "Oh fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me good, shoot another load of cum up my ass, I want to feel my ass getting filled up."

As she continued slamming her ass up and down his cock, he reached up and grabbed her tits. Dale yelled, "Let go of her tits and let them bounce, I want to see her tits bounce up and down." Paul let go and her tits were really getting a work out, it was turning guys on as they watched her tits bounce to their chants.

Dale was jerking his cock with one hand and slapped just the nipple of her bouncing tit with the other. Pam groaned loudly and looked a little surprised but did not ask him to stop. He began calling her names each time he slapped one of her tits, "You nasty slut, you cum sucking bitch... oh you filthy slut, you're going to make me cum again."

Pam's bulging nipples were fully extended as she continually whimpered; pleading for him to punish her tits while she increased the pace fucking the cock ass. Dale intensified his abuse on Pam's red ravaged nipples causing her to violently impale the cock in her ass. Both guys were going full stroke as my wife screamed she was cumming. Her body started convulsing causing Paul to lose his load in her ass.

Dale grabbed her hair as he turned her face toward him as he shoved his dick down your throat for the second time in less than a half hour. My wife reached up to pull him down her throat; Dale pulling her head tighter to thrust his cock deeper cumming down her throat. Before he could finish Corey pulled her hair, turning your face toward him saying "finish what you started mommy."

Pam choked but he would not release her hair as he held her head very firmly against his stomach pumping his sperm into her stomach. She pushed him away gasping for air with Corey still spurting, shooting his sperm into her hair and neck letting the remaining squirts of cum be deposited on the side of her face.

When they two finished with their animal needs they backed away leaving her lying with Paul's dick still buried in her ass. Corey said "mommy looks like a filthy skank" when Pam looked up disheveled, cum all over her face with globs of cum dripping from her hair.

The action pushed Rob and Mic forward in a frenzy. Rob grabbed Pam's head hair turning her face toward him. Her mouth and his hard cock were at the same level and he unceremoniously shoved his entire cock into her open mouth. He started to fuck Pam's mouth without any resistance when Mic moved forward shouting "my turn slut, choke on my cock."

Both guys feuding for her mouth as they started emptying their load on my wife. Rob and Mic rubbed their spent cocks all over her face, smearing their reproductive fluid on her face and dripping down her chest. Pam licked their cocks squeezing the head let the final drops of cum drip straight down her throat.

With the frenzy slowing Zach and Ryan stepped up; still a little polite and asked sheepishly "Ms. ***** can we stick our dicks in you again?" "Please!"

Pam just smiled and said "I still have an itch in my back door." Zach got the message immediately and moved forward but she put her hand up and had him lie on the floor. My wife squatted and impaled herself on the boy's stiff cock. Zach moaned as she leaned back against his chest.

Ryan looked impatient as he pulled her legs way up in the air. He stood their motionless until he blurted out "holy shit look at his cock in her asshole, Zach let me have a turn." He looked at his brother who had a big grin on his face enjoying my wife's ass and said "Ms. ***** tell Zach to let me try."

Pam just closed her eyes and moaned when Zach started moving his hips to thrust his cock in her ass.

Ryan continued to hold her legs, watching intently as a drip of precum leaked from his cock. "Please Ms. ***** I need a turn" as his cock throbbed upward as more liquid leaked from his cock "my dick hurts" Ryan said. Looking around for approval he added "I think she can get two cocks in there." Looking back at Pam he asked "can I go in your ass too?" "Please Ms. *****, my dick is hurting, PLEASE!"

He took the queue when she smiled at him and knelt between his brothers legs, putting my wife's legs to his shoulders. Ryan grabbed his cock to aim and stated inquiringly "Ms. ***** I'm gonna put it in your ass at the same time?" looking for an answer.

He was not patient when she didn't respond and pushed forward trying to squeeze his cock next to his brothers. He missed on the first try but it still must have felt good because he groaned "oh fuck." Ryan was quick to aim again and started pushing but he was not as polite "oh God Damn Ms. ***** you nasty slut" as his cock plopped into her ass. He yelled "you fucking bitch, ohhh... my dick feels so fucking good in your ass" as he frantically pounded her ass a break neck speed. He didn't even last 30 seconds as he screamed "oh fuck, ohhhh fuck Ms. *****, oh fuck aughhhh" bucking his hips as he shot his load.

Zach must have been enjoying it too; moaning as his dad shifted Ryan out of the way to take a turn. "Get ready Pam I'm going to add the family seed in your ass." Phil knelt between her legs and quickly pushed "here is cums Pam, I'm putting my cock in your ass." Phil and Zach both started pumping wildly and moaning loudly. Phil announced "I'm going to cum in your ass Pam" as Zach groaned loudly grabbing my wife's body and jerking. Phil was pumping with urgency "oh fuck Pam I'm going to put the family babies in your ass."

Pam smiled responded, "Yes I love the warm feeling in my ass..." as both guys had their cocks buried in her ass filling her bowels with their hot load.

Pam had taken care of the entire group and the line behind her was gone. Bob and Ruben were off to the side whispering and walked up to her said "we are leaning towards giving your husband our orders" with an evil smile.

Pam looked at the two and said "that sounds good."

Bob smiled and said "we are almost sure..."

After about a minute my wife looked at them saying "annnnnnnd?"

Ruben said "we think we just need one more sample..." as both guys smiled ear to ear while they were stroking their oversized cocks.

Pam looked like she saw a ghost as she realized what they wanted. She said "I can't fit both of you back there at the same time if that is what you are thinking..."

Bob replied "trust me slut, your asshole will welcome our cocks effortlessly. In fact you will be begging us for more. Come on Ruben; let's see how big her asshole gets."