Pam's Assistance with Office Morale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbor Phil suddenly announced "Pam I'm next, I'm going to fuck you good."

But Carl stepped in and said "we should move to the pavilion." Carl must have prepared; the pavilion was screened in and cool with a ceiling fan, most of the chairs were moved to the outer area and a make shift mattress and sheets were in the middle of the floor.

A lot of the guys were trying to get a feel of my wife as we were ushering into the area when Philippe scolded "Pam, come here now!" He was leaning against the back wall and had removed his pants and underwear. His cock was not even hard yet but was thick and hanging at least 8 inches between his legs. He extended his arm to bring Pam in as she got close, giving her a deep kiss.

Pam had removed her shoes and was only wearing her small cotton blouse so the group had a perfect view of her gorgeous bubble butt and her toned thighs when she rose on the tips toes reaching up to kiss Philippe.

When they finished the kiss he never said a word, he put his hands on her shoulders and gently guided her to her knees. My wife looked up at him as she reached for his cock but he playfully slapped her hand away. Pam was looking up at him as he wagged his finger back and forth she grinned knowing what he wanted.

She lowered her head and kissed the tip of his cock, then slowly licked up one side of his cock and then down the other. Philippe's cock was beginning to twitch and had grown several inches. He let out a low grown as she place the head of his cock to her lips. She mouthed the crown of his cock coaxing the black shaft from hanging down to almost a foot long and arching forward to her mouth. Pam did her best to get the whole head in her mouth and Philippe's eyes were closed with a smile of enjoyment on his face.

He looked down at Pam and said "do you know what I want?"

Pam responded "my ass" as he broke out in a grin. She took his hand and tried to move him but he didn't budge.

She looked at him inquiringly as he said again "do you know what I want?"

Pam questioned "my ass?"

Philippe then said "tell me what you want."

My wife said "not in front of everybody."

Philippe then scolded her "tell everybody what you want." Pam was silent as he chastised her more forcefully "tell them what you want!" "Now!"

Pam looked down and said "I want that cock in my ass" quietly.

"LOUDER!" he replied.

She looked up at him and said "I want your big black cock fucking my ass" as she tried again to lead him to the mattress.

He just replied "no"... you are going to fuck my cock right here in front of everybody." He leaned back against the wall, lowered his arms to his side and waited. Pam must have realized he was serious as she turned to the crowd to remove her top. The guys were getting rowdy; she could see everyone watching her and most were stroking their cock.

My wife inched back until she could reach between her legs and take hold of his big hose. She could barely wrap her fingers around him as she slowly rubbed the tip in her cum filled pussy juices until he was slick and coated. She bent forward at the waist and adjusted his cock until it was level with her back door and pushed several times causing his cock to plop away because her sphincter was too tight.

Pam let go and placed her fingers in her sopping pussy and then reached around to put one, then two, then three fingers in her ass and worked them around as she moaned.

Philippe was getting impatient and announced "it looks like you are ready". My wife hold of his cock in her small hand and rubbed the head thru the cum dripping from her pussy.

When she placed the large cock head to her anus Pam's head tilted up to the ceiling ; her mouth opened moaning "anngh, unngh, annnhg, oh my God, ohhhh" constantly while she gradually wiggled her ass. She started rhythmically groaning louder as she pushed back a little more and then screamed "oh good Lord" as the sizable bell shaped head of his cock lodged in her ass.

Philippe smiled as he said "where's my cock baby?"

Pam looked delirious; she was staring like she was looking thru the group as she replied "in my ass."

He grin grew wider when he replied back "not all of it..."

My wife appeared to take it as a challenge as she started backing her body towards his, groaning loudly in delight. She had most of his cock buried in her behind as he put his arms around her chest to bring her back against his chest; making her fuck his cock with her hips. She had not stopped moaning for nearly five minutes when he said "my turn."

Philippe reached down putting one arm under each of her thighs, just above the knee and lifted all 100 pounds of my wife into the air. He lifted her legs to her chest to show everyone he was balancing my wife by the black pole shoved up her ass.

The group was going crazy shouting encouragement as Philippe and Pam both started moaning. Philippe was relentless banging my wife; her ass making slapping noises against his thrusting hips. As he got into a rhythm I was mesmerized as my wife looked a kinetic motion toy like a Newton's Cradle where every action has an equal but opposite reaction as her small white body seemed to repeatedly spring off his dark midsection.

She was chanting "Ow yes, oh God yes" every time her ass slapped his pelvis. My wife's eyes were focused on the group in front of her but she looked like she didn't seem to realize or didn't care anyone else was there.

Philippe's paced increased as Pam's body arched; her arms suddenly extended as she went rigid. She looked to the ceiling; screaming when he announced "I'm gonna cum". My wife's body began to jerk and quiver erratically as she reached her peak. The spasms of my wife's body caused him to lose control "here it cums" he said "Oh Jesus Christ I'm gonna fill your ass." Philippe almost lost his balance as his tempo changed to short quick thrusts; his nut sack contracting as he filled Pam's bowels with his sperm.

Philippe was able to regain his balance and lean against the wall as both their bodies seemed to go limp. My wife's body was like a wet noodle with her arms drooping to her side and her ankles next to her ears everybody had a perfect view of the long black hose penetrating her ass; deflating until it plopped out of her sphincter followed by a stream of semen.

There was a rumble of voices around me and I noticed several guys had got over excited and shot their load on the floor. Most of the other guys were standing in awe, watching with a drink in one hand and their cock in the other looking like they were ready for some action.

Phil immediately grabbed Pam's hand to lead her to the makeshift spread to be the center of attention when she told him "I need a minute and a strong drink."

Phil seemed a little impatient as Pam downed a couple of quick drinks. My wife grabbed her third drink in less than 5 minutes as Carl had turned on some music. She danced over to my regular customers in a teasing manner shaking her ass; she spun around planting a big kiss on Ricky. He pulled her in tight against his body and she did not resist as he dry humped her thigh.

After about the fifth guy, she was getting pawed and fondled by multiple guys all at the same time. She would be kissing on guy while another was behind her trying to rub his hard cock against her ass while reaching to fondle her tits. Several guys standing next to her would have their hands on her thighs trying to get between her legs for a feel of her pussy.

The alcohol was starting to kick in as Pam grabbed a drink out of Dale's hand and downed it quickly. By the time she got across the room she was being groped by 4 guys, she had the entire group steamed up.

She positioned herself behind Bob's kid; Robert and started rubbing her chest on his back. Pam reached around him to wrap her hand around his cock as he moaned and bucked his pelvis. She gave him a couple of soft slow tugs causing him to arch his back before she let go and moved on.

Pam lined up in front of his younger brother Corey and danced to the music. Corey reached down to pleasure himself and my wife playfully slapped his hand away. Corey seemed shy and turned red as she turned her back to him and reached to wrap her hand around his cock; sticking straight out from his body. She slowly lifted it as she backed up until it was seated in her ass crack like a hot dog in a bun.

Tim moved in front of my wife and as she bent to take his cock the movement of her ass on Corey's cock caused him to moan. Pam got an evil grin as she took Tim in her mouth she slowly undulated the cock between her ass cheeks. Corey closed his eyes and exclaimed "oh my god, so fucking good." She was bobbing up and down between the cock in her mouth and the cock enveloped by her butt cheeks. When Corey started murmuring "oh, fuck, oh fuck" my wife seemed to speed up her motions.

With my wife bent at the waist Corey grabbed her hips and pushed forward causing the head of his the head of his cock to pop out from between the top of her ass cheeks. With one last buck forward his cock spit a stream of cum that cleared my wife's head and hit Tim in the chest.

Tim didn't seem to care; he had grabbed the back of Pam's head and was fucking her mouth for his own gratification. Corey's cock was still splashing cum on her back when Tim shouted "oh shit, I'm fucking cumming"; his ass clinching as he forced my wife's head to choke on his cock. Tim was not gentle yelling "eat my cum you fucking bitch" pushing harder holding her head down forcing his cock deeper in her throat causing her to gag; semen drooling to the floor.

Carl had reached around her ass and began fingering her asshole when Pam turned to look at him saying "Yea that feels soooooooo good."

She looked out at all the guys saying, "Are you guys ready to fuck me, I need some cock in me!"

There was an immediate and resounding chorus of "HELL YES", "Fuck yeah" and more.

She was quickly picked up and carried above their heads to the center area of the room. One guy holding her up by her thighs lifting her above his head and then lowered her so his face was directly in her crotch, he sucked on her sloppy cunt as they walked over to the mattress.

Three guys laid her down, one got between her spread legs, another got up by her head and the third was rubbing his cock against her tits. The pace was furious when the guy fucking her pussy unloaded his sperm in her Phil instantly stepped up and slammed his cock in her. "Pam I love my cock in you" he said pumping her at a brisk pace.

Pam had drained the cock in her mouth only to have Ricky's cock shoved in her face. She enthusiastically welcomed the cock by pulling him deep into her mouth to the point of her gagging. He did not let up and forced his entire cock down her throat to the sounds of her gagging with tears appearing in her eyes. He pulled his dick from her mouth long enough to say "are you OK?"

She nodded in response "yes I love being used like that." He smiled and shoved his cock back down her throat and began fucking her mouth like it was her pussy. Each time he fully penetrated her mouth and throat, Pam gagged but never showed signs of wanting to quit.

Phil had been fucking her for just a minute when he announced "I love your hairy piss hole Pam." "I need to put my belly seed inside you" as he was starting to lose control. "Oh fuck Pam, I need to get deeper inside you Pam" as he put his hands under her ass lifting her body to meet his. "Oh God damn Pam, God damn" Phil shouted "here it cums Pam, I going to put my sperm in you" as he pounded his pelvis into hers and clinched his ass. "Oh fuck, my sticky seed is filling your hairy belly opening Pam" he continued "oh God Damn Pam... uuunghhh... my babies are swimming in your tummy."

Ricky wasn't patient, fucking her mouth for his own pleasure when he groaned "get ready slut... God damn it, oww fuck oh fuck, ohh, ooohhh God swallow my cum" as his body tensed. He groaned and tried to thrust his cock deeper like he was trying to pump his cum directly into her stomach.

Pam was gagging the entire time he was grunting, he continued to hold her head as he looked to the ceiling yelling "swallow it all cunt!" Rickey pulled his cock from her mouth laughing "you're supposed to swallow it slut" as my wife spit up cum and saliva that ran down her chin and onto her neck, she was panting for air with her eyes tearing down her cheeks.

Pam looking worse for the wear; smiled and said, "That was good but I did not get much in my mouth."

Several guys, including myself were standing real close with our hard dicks in our hands about ready to erupt Pam said, "OK guys, cum on my face." The closest guy leaned forward and stroked his cock shooting a thick load of white cum all over Pam's face. When he was through, the rest of us crowded her, covering her face and hair with our white sticky fluid.

Several of us were still squeezing out the last drops when my customer Paul stepped forward and said "guys, she has more openings we are wasting."

I mentioned before Paul had worked with me, we spent several years with desks across from each other and I barely knew the guy. Now he was one of my customers and orchestrating my wife's orifices like a rat going up a drain. Paul had a couple guys move her so he could lay down, they lifted her to position her squatting over his hefty 8 inch cock.

Pam knew what he wanted and quickly positioned his cock head at her little rosebud. Philippe had already got her ass ready as she shoved half Paul's cock in her ass on the first try. Paul and Pam seemed to groan "oh fuck yes" at the same time as she had lifted herself then quickly lowered fully impaling his cock up her anus.

There was no hesitation as another customer of mine; Dale immediately stepped up placing his hard dick in my wife's mouth while her head was turned toward him. He tried to shove his entire dick in her mouth but because of the angle he was at he was not able. Dale shifted directly above her head so that his cock was pointing directly down her throat and then shoved his cock and it completely vanished in her mouth.

Looking at Pam you could see Dale's nut sack on her chin and the bulge below her jaw at her throat as she began gagging again. Pam reached up and grabbed his ass and pushed him as best she could, out of her mouth. He let her take a breath and to his surprise, she tilted her head pulled him back down her throat even deeper than what he had done. He just let her control the action pulling him down her throat, then releasing him long enough to catch a breathe. She was controlling the action of getting her mouth fucked and his cock lodging in the warm tightness of her throat.

Mic crawled between her legs and she was about to service three of my customers at the same time. He struggled but finally was able to get his fat cock in her pussy.

Dale had let her control his fucking her face and she delivered; she pulled his cock completely down her throat. Pam held him tightly in position, with his cock in the tight confines of her throat. Her moaning must have pushed him over the edge because his face was in anguish as he grabbed her head, pulling her tighter like he was trying to shoot his load directly in her stomach. Dale moaned "Jesus Christ I'm cumming, I'm cumming;" as his ass cheeks clinched, his hips bucking causing her throat to bulge swallowing his load.

Mic and Paul were close behind filling her lower two orifices with their sexual discharge. The three ensuing guys impatiently waiting were three guys with bigger than average cocks. Jorge and two of my prospective clients; Ruben and the older gentleman Bob. Jorge had a thick black 9 inch cock; Ruben's cock was not as long but his girth was substantial. Then there was Bob, his cock was uncircumcised and not fully hard but it was thick as my wife's wrist and longer than her forearm.

All three wanted to fuck my wife in the ass. They positioned her to lie down with her back on the couch, her butt up on the edge of the arm and holding her legs back toward her head. This caused her body to lift her rear entrance off the couch a few inches and Jorge showed little mercy pressing the big head of his cock against her sphincter.

My wife's asshole opened up to swallow the head and then clinched tight around his shaft. Pam was in tears again but was commanding "fuck me harder, harder, deeper, oh God please put it all the way up my butt." Jorge took her at her word and ravished her ass for nearly 5 minutes.

"Get ready slut" he said as his nut sack started contracting; fucking her ass hard. "I'm cumming" dumping what must have been a ton of cum in her ass. Everyone could all see cum spewing out of her ass when he pulled his cock out; until Ruben took his place plugging her rear hole and continuing the harsh pounding of her butt.

My wife was moaning constantly but Ruben was too busy to notice. He was gritting his teeth, holding her waist and leaning forward on his toes trying to get deeper in her ass. Ruben mouthed "mierda, te voy a destrozar el trasero." as his body jerked when he began adding more sperm into her bowels.

As Pam lay on the couch with cum running out of her ass, several guys walked by calling her names. "You're a wonderful fucking slut, you're a cum loving little bitch."

Phil added "Pam I love putting my cock in all you're fuck holes."

Several guys stood next to the couch close her head was calling her names and dumping their ejaculations across her face and chest. My wife's face was almost covered in semen when she cleared her eyes and looked up to see Bob.

He was standing at corner of the sofa, his large cock bowed to the right but was as hard as it was going to get. He told me later it was 11 inches long and nearly 8 inches in circumference. Pam continued to stare as Bob seemed reluctant until my wife pointed and said succinctly "I want that in my ass."

Bob moved forward and placed the large mushroom cap of his cock against my wife's rear entry. Even though her sphincter was staying open the size of a dime it did not look there was anyway his big cock would fit in the small hole. She began moaning as Bob rubbed the head against her sphincter and pushed, his cock shaft bent more as the head slipped from her rear opening.

Bob grabbed the shaft of his cock with both hands as my wife opened her legs a little further. Pam was grunting loudly as Bob pushed the head of his cock against the amber ring surrounding my wife's anus. She began chanting "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ" as the large head on his cock was starting to dilate her back hole. "Oh my God it's big" she screamed as the head fully expanded her sphincter.

Bob moaned and my wife screamed "Ooohhhhh God... holy Christ" as his cock plopped into her ass. Bob thought he hurt her until she screamed again "Oh Jesus Christ yes!" She let go of her legs and Bob held them to his chest as he slowly wiggled his cock. Pam yelled at him "God Damn you... Fuck my ass now!"

That was all the instruction he needed as he rammed her ass so hard that two guys had to hold her so she did not scoot across the couch. He was pounding her hard, almost brutal; he really wanted her tight ass and was trying to get all 11 inches inside. Bob lowered his grip to around my wife's thighs and grit his teeth like he was in pain as he increased the pace of his pounding.

"Ohhh fuck! God! Ooooh my God" Pam screamed as he violently took her asshole.

Bob bellowed back "Oh fuck Pam, fuck that's it ... get ready, OW MY GOD", slowly pulling his massive cock almost all the way out of her ass. My wife's anus was expanding outward until the underside of cock head purple was starting to show before violently slamming it back in her ass. Bob's pace got frantic as he began long stokes, pulling his cock almost all the way out of her ass each time before thrusting fully inside her bowels with each stroke.