Pam's Assistance with Office Morale

Story Info
Wife understands her coaxed endeavor then enjoys a gangbang.
12.9k words
4.63
53k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
613 Followers

After the big rush, work was finally catching up and home life was getting back to normal. My boss Carl came into my office and said he was thinking about setting up a team building customer Bar-B-Que picnic. He said things had been hectic and the office had been under a lot of stress. Carl continued; with the industry tightening team member relationships outside the office were important and finding activities that the entire group could share was critical.

Carl also noted he had several potential clients but explained relationships have a short shelf life. He added matter how persuasive you are, no one will likely remember you from a business card or a one-time meeting. Making a connection quickly: grasp them with something to solidify the relationship was vital he noted. A bonding event that enables the staff to interact with customers and potential clients was a great investment. Carl stated he had picked a location but it was expensive to rent the entire location for the holiday weekend and wanted to confirm my wife and I could attend.

I was caught up in his pitch when I realized; "my wife" I asked?

I was only half-way listening to Carl as my mind was racing a mile a minute. My wife had abstained from several requests from my boss to join him at client events and it had been over a year since her last acquiescence to perform the lead role. I didn't even realize he had stopped talking and was looking at me for a response.

I was caught off guard and was a little at a loss but noted I would have to ask Pam if we could attend.

I tried to minimize my selfish reasons by thinking to myself our company was excelling while others in our industry were slowing down. We were expanding while others were cutting jobs. We had been billing more than our company had ever done over the past year and my bonus's had reflected the upturn.

Later that evening I was procrastinating, trying to figure a way to fit the question into conversation when I just blurted out "Carl wants us to attend a company picnic".

My wife seemed to stare at me for a long time, then asked pointedly "doesn't it bother you when your co-workers are fucking me?"

I was stunned by the abruptness of her question and there were a million things going thru my head but I realized I had an obsession... no more of a compulsion.

I loved my wife and our sex life was good but it was like a drug addiction. When my wife is being used it intensifies my senses. My orgasms are so intense there are no words to describe the feeling. In addition; my cock acts like being a teenager again, getting hard when the wind blows. I can cum more times in a short period than I thought possible. When I'm finished I'm so spent my balls ache.

After an awkward silence all I could think to reply was "would you rather not go?"

Pam looked at me for what seemed like eternity but was probably only a few seconds. She said "I worry about a lot of things: will the wrong people find out, what do your co-workers think of me, is what I'm doing wrong... but then I remember the rush of excitement being the center of attention, the arousal of being so vulnerable and the euphoria and relaxation from climaxing more than I thought possible..."

I interjected indecisively "if it makes you feel good?"

My wife went on "the last time I even had an orgasm the next day from the throbbing; I was just walking... I didn't even touch myself."

Before she could say anything else or change her mind I blurted out "I'll tell Carl we will be there."

My wife is an attractive 30 some-year-old mother of two. She is not a super model, but my colleagues think she is gorgeous and she keeps herself very fit. She stands 5'-2" with a slender 34B-24-34 body with an awesome bubble butt, brunette hair hanging just below her shoulders and an ever-present smile. Pam is typically a very conservative and modest woman, she is active at our local church and is a stay at home mom. But as I have found out she has a concealed uninhibited immodest element.

Carl had tentatively set up the picnic, inviting our best clients and a couple of possible new accounts. He pointed out that I would be the only manager level person at the event and it would be a great opportunity to position myself for further advancement. He went to great lengths to explain to me that the business world wasn't like a formal event and that Pam should dress in an immodest little outfit he had come across that was perfect for the event.

The morning of the picnic my wife squeezed into the skimpy tight white cotton shirt and skirt Carl had provided. We drove north of town following the map Carl had given me and arrived to a small parking lot with about 10-12 cars already parked. The map showed the grill and pavilion were about a half mile down the trail. The area was like a botanical garden; well-trimmed flowers and my wife talked about how beautiful it was to hide her nervousness. As we started walking down the path and could smell the cooking even from the lot.

When we got close the area we could see the smoke from the grill and a nicely kept pavilion; which was almost like a small house. Carl had the group broken into smaller groups, as they wandered around the gardens it looked like they were in the middle of some type of activity, like a scavenger hunt. Looking around at the wandering groups I was not surprised but realized my wife was the only female.

I counted 17 guys, most already drinking heavily; Carl, myself and seeing Philippe and Jorge was no surprise. The rest included my regular customers; Paul, Tim, Rob, Dale, Mic and our supplier and my neighbor Phil. What to say about Phil other than every time he came to an event with my wife he was able to get us another discount for our company's materials on our next order.

There were three prospective clients; Ruben, Eric and an older gentleman Bob. There were also four younger males; two I found out were Zach and Ryan (Phil's kids) and Bob's boys; Robert and Corey.

Carl pulled me aside shortly after we entered and explained that this event was very important to my job. He noted if "we" made a good impression today, especially with the prospective new clients I would be in line for more money and a promotion. Carl looked at Pam and asked her to give him a hand getting some cups and ice for the guys.

I gazed as they walked to the edge of the pavilion with Carl looking like he was giving her instructions. I could see my wife feign disgust, crossing her arms. I was a little confused when Carl reached and handed her a pouch and she walked around the corner.

Several minutes later I was beginning to understand Carl's scheme when my wife appeared with a beverage tray but without her skirt. Pam looked stunning passing out drinks in only her blouse, panties and heels. She had taken off her skirt to reveal her low rise red lace panties below the short tight white cotton top.

Pam's top was sheer and her bra shaped her breasts beautifully, the material allowed the dusky ring around her nipples to show through. Her panties were opaque but her dark patch of pubic hair could still be discerned under the lacy material. Her legs looked amazing from behind, the high heels making them look incredibly toned and muscular; the backs of her thighs were taut and shapely and her heart shaped buttocks round and firm. My hunch was Pam must have anticipated the impact; choosing the panties she wore because they covered less than half of her behind.

It also seemed the group had started taking notice as the activity was winding down and the guys gathering around my wife, gawking without trying to stare. Several guys broke the ice with Pam using the premise that the last item on everyone's list was to take a picture with an "exposed" living creature. They were pretending to complete their list; taking pictures with her but the boys were a little more obvious, following her like suckling pups.

When Pam came close I asked her how she was feeling.

She whispered that she felt incredibly sexy but nervous.

I asked her how far she was prepared to go...

My wife answered that she would go as far as necessary to "consummate" the activities as a devilish grin crossed her face.

I smiled at her and told I was already turned on by what she was doing.

Carl summoned Pam to serve the guys several more rounds as the group was starting to get rowdier. I was not surprised that my regular customers had brought some rum and Paul quickly got my wife to do several shots with them.

My wife continued to serve drinks to the group but the four boys seemed to lose all their inhibitions. The alcohol had made them brash as they followed Pam around they made no effort to hide their friskiness staring at my wife's ass when she walked.

I didn't blame them; Pam knows how to play to a crowd. Her posture up and confident and her butt cheeks moving immodestly with every step. I have always loved watching her ass; how the crease forms alternately at the bottom of each cheek when she walks.

After several more rounds of shots with the guys Pam's walk had slowed, a little unsteady in her heels trying to continue to replenish the guys drinks. When Pam got back to Carl I heard him say "Please don't ask me to explain, but I need you to take off your panties and hand them to me."

I pretended to object but Carl continued with instructions for my wife; "You are the only missus here; the clients will be looking at how well and how cheerfully you serve them."

Pam asked "why should I?" glaring over at me and putting on an act of being upset.

My wife moved beside me and quietly asked what I thought... she appeared to be waiting for a reply or my approval but I offered none. I only smiled and asked if she was thinking about serving the group without her panties. My mind was numb and my cock was already rock hard and throbbing. She stood silent, peering at me and assessing my emotions.

Pam took a small step back noticing me adjusting the tent in my pants. She froze for a moment lost in thought. My wife must have taken my aroused state as my approval and walked back towards Carl. He said "you should start behind the serving table, offer everyone anything they want." and then held out his hand like he was waiting.

Pam's face was stoic; trying to keep as much dignity as she could manage. She understood her fate but still blushed, turning red as the gathering got quiet. All eyes appeared to be on her; the group stopped drinking, staring at her intently. Carl snapped his fingers with more command and pointed at her panties.

My wife appeared to be tormenting the guys, making her performance a long drawn out process. She put a thumb under each side of her panties and took her time; slowly one side then the other until just a glimmer of her dark lower hair was visible above the top edge of her panties.

The hush of the gathering turned to a muted excitement as I heard several murmurs from the guys; "holy shit" and "God Damn" in disbelief.

Pam purposely turned slowly with her back to the group and bent at the waist to lower her panties. The bunch got a little louder as Pam kept her knees straight and slowly lowered the cotton fabric until she exposed just the uppermost crack of her ass.

Zach was adjusting the tent in his shorts with one hand and gave his brother a high five with the other as my wife carefully lowered her panties until the hair between her legs started to come into view just before exposing her female parts.

Pam lingered; slowly provoking the group, pausing lowering her panties. The group crunched together, everyone trying to get a better view of my wife's ass. The mass got louder and the comments to get lewder until our neighbor Phil shouted "show us your pussy Pam".

Both of his boys looked at their dad in bewilderment and several of my regular customers made suggestive comments. The prospective client's faces looked apprehensive and mesmerized at the same time. Pam moved her ass back and forth a couple times, then slowly lowered her panties until they were just below her bottom.

She continued the gradual shifting of her panties until her lower lips were peeking out from the small tuft of hair between her thighs. When I looked around it wasn't just the boys rubbing their crotches. My wife turned her head slightly to glimpse the reactions as she slowly lowered her panties further until they were at her knees.

Corey blurted out "damnnnnn ...look at her little butthole!" as Pam persisted; her panties reaching her ankles causing the cheeks of her ass open putting her little puckered back door on display.

Corey's announcement induced an evil grin from Pam as she reached back to spread her cheeks giving everyone a better view of the small closed hole, looking like the knotted end of a balloon with slightly larger amber colored ring around the opening.

Our neighbor's boy Zach added "I've wanted to see that shit hole for as long as I can remember."

Pam must not have wanted to be outdone when Phil blurted "show me where my cock goes "she spread her cheeks wider; expanding and contracting her anus winking the small puckered pink funnel to her nether region. I also noticed Zach wasn't bashful, he had put his hand down the front of his shorts openly tugging his erection.

I think Pam surprised them as the group got quiet until I heard Philippe say "that asshole is mine" from behind the guys.

My wife looked amazing as she stood and turned in only her bra and tight white shirt; her fully exposed brunette bush was a drastic clash from the pure white top she was wearing. Carl directed her behind the serving table and told her to take care of the guys. With my wife behind the table I realize Carl must have thought ahead; standing in the heels the bottom of her bush was just above with the top of the white table; displaying her goods for all to examine.

Seeing Pam exposed and publicly paraded for my coworkers was like a main line of Viagra; my cock was rock hard and aching for a release. The group had gathered up to go thru the food line but most appeared more eager to stare at my wife's pussy than worry about the food.

I wasn't sure if Zach and Ryan were actually old enough to drink but both of them looked like they had a couple too many. It was apparent the apple didn't fall far from the tree as Phil's boys wandered behind my wife. Most of the guys at least pretended to be getting something to eat but Zach and Ryan were preoccupied with staring at Pam's behind.

The boys lingered behind Pam not bothering to disguise their awkward gawking for what seemed like 10 minutes. They continued getting more fidgety until Ryan moved forward acting like he accidentally bumped my wife on the bottom, trying to see how she would react.

They looked at each other in excitement because she had not acknowledge their antics. Zach whispered to his brother and then cupped his hand to pat Pam's behind; he grinned ear to ear when she still didn't respond.

The brothers got more animated and slowly the pat became a quick squeeze, then a full grope of her butt cheek. Before long I watched Zach reach his hand between my wife's legs and then removed his hand to smell his fingers. Both boys had a look of shock on their face that Pam did not look back or acknowledge their behavior in anyway.

I'm not sure what caught my attention but when I looked over at his brother, I noticed Ryan had fished his cock out of his shorts and was actively rubbing his member. Although he acted like his dad his erect male organ was anything but; appearing to be almost 8 inches long and thick. His urgency stroking his cock had increased however he was very quick to move behind Pam when Zach took a step back.

Ryan was only a few inches taller than Pam, so the heels Carl selected positioned his cock at the same height as her behind. He was gripping his cock tightly causing the precum from the head to form a slimy drip that reached to the ground. Ryan was very cautious as Pam kept serving but he inched forward; his eyes closed, mouth agape and his body tensed as he gently slide the head of his cock down the crack between the cheeks of her ass.

Ryan's whole body trembled as he gave his cock a quick wank uttering "ohhhh Jesus Christ Ms. *****." He stood there panting, waiting to see if she would respond and when she didn't he got a little bolder. Without touching my wife he pointed his cock head; still dripping a steady stream of precum, at the gap between her legs. Slowly he eased forward resting the head of his cock in the cavity at the bottom of my wife's ass and the top of her thighs. His eyes closed again as the look on his face appeared he was on cloud nine.

My neighbor Phil walked up beside me and said "I think she's going to pop my boy's cherry" when Ryan slowly started wriggling his hips.

He was still cautious as he began gently pushing his pelvis forward, tentatively reaching out to put his hands on my wife's hips. With his eyes closed the look on his face went from pleasure to anguish as he bent his knees and quickened his thrusts. Pam must have been enjoying it too as she placed her palms on the table to brace herself; opened her legs and arched her back for his access.

Pam looked to the sky; her mouth opened as Ryan lurched forward shouting "oh fuuuucck... Jesus Christ" at the instant his cock found the warm gash between her legs.

He wasn't gentle as my wife let out a low moan. Ryan had wrapped his arms around her and it looked like he was trying to mount her. "Oh fuck its good" he shouted as he started humping like a dog trying to mate his bitch. "I've wanted to fuck you forever Ms. *****." "Oh fuck I need to cum" he shouted as he was literally trying to climb on her back.

Pam tried to slow him telling him "not yet" to no avail.

Ryan moaned "oh god, OHHH MY GOD" as his ass clinched almost knocking my wife and the serving table over as he pumped his young sperm into her cunt in an instant. His arms wrapped around her tighter as his body spasmed with each spurt, the entire deed lasted less than a minute. My wife leaned forward to rest on her elbows with Ryan seeming attached to her back huffing and puffing to catch his breath; groaning "oh god damn, thank you Ms. *****, thank you..."

I looked around and the pretense of eating was now gone, at least 5 guys had their cocks out stroking them as they watched. Zach moved forward pulling Ryan out of the way before he seemed ready. My wife opened her legs a little wider as Zach shifted behind her.

Zach looked a little more like his dad; a stubby 5 inch cock, except it looked as fat as it was long. "Yes" he mouthed as he spread her cheeks and situated the wide mushroom cap of his cock against her pussy lips. Zach asked questioningly "it's my turn?" as he slowly pushed forward. The head of his cock disappeared between her lower lips as he let out a groan "oh fuck you feel good Ms. ******." He was more deliberate than his brother and asked "are you ready Ms. *****?"

My wife moaned "put the whole thing in me Zach!"

"Yes mam" he said as he grabbed her waist and thrust forward. "Oh fuck me" he shouted as Pam moaned when he bottomed out in her cunt.

Pam looked back beaming and said "no fuck me" with a playful grin.

Zach just held her tight, his face in ecstasy savoring the moment. The moment didn't last long as he started acting like a Chihuahua humping to find a wet spot, he was in effect masturbating with my wife's pussy. Pam moaned louder as it looked like he was trying to crawl thru her.

It must have been in the family genes, Zach had his arms wrapped tightly around Pam's chest and was physically lifting both his feet off the ground mounting her. "Jesus Christ Ms. *****" he moaned, "Oh God Damn I'm going to cum Ms. ******". He was out of control; his ass spasming as he was nutting into my wife. "Oh god, oh god Ms. ***** , oh god" he kept moaning as he bucked his hips losing control and falling to one knee. He quickly grabbed his cock jerking out the last couple of squirts groaning "fuck...fuck."

kcamal
kcamal
613 Followers