Milf Tails: Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy tightened around his fingers, but this time remained contracted, gripping them in her warm wet heat. Her other thigh pressed into his face, pinning his head between them.

"Oh...oh...oh, yeah," Lori whimpered as she tugged harder on her rosy nipples. "Keep going, baby, work that clit, make me come for you!"

Bret alternated between soft licks and hard sucks, and Lori's whimpers went into a high pitch and her hips now had a desperate urgency to their movements.

"Right there, oh, Bret, oh, honey! I....Fuck!"

Lori surprised him with a long loud wail that sounded like it was straight out of a porn. Her legs clamped tightly around his head and her hips went wild, pumping and gyrating, smearing her hot flesh into his now sweaty face.

He kept his fingers buried deep in her convulsing pussy while he kept swirling his tongue attempting to keep it in contact with her slippery clit. Lori squealed and yipped as she writhed on the bed, coming longer, louder, and harder than she had last night.

"Oh, fuck, I needed that so bad," Lori sighed as her legs slid from his sides.

"I think I need something now," Bret slid to his knees, and planned on crawling up the bed to lay over her, but she stopped him by placing her foot on his chest.

"Like this," she added her other foot, her pink tipped toes pressing into his skin just above his nipples. "We can go slow another time, right now, this girl needs to get fucked."

Another time, that paired with her comment about making him want more sent a thrill through him at the prospect of this not being a one time thing. He gripped his cock at the base, and slid it through her lips, marveling at the sight of his purple head, against her slick pink flesh.

"No more teasing," Lori moaned. "Fuck me, Bret. Show me how bad you want me."

Bret eased his tip back through her lips and eased it inside her. They both groaned when his thick head spread her tight pussy open as he entered her.

"Oh," she gasped as he pushed further. "Damn, you're not small are you, honey?" She groaned, her eyes widened when he couldn't hold back and with a hard thrust plunged his full length into her.

"Fuck yeah!" Lori cried out when he moved his hips, fucking her with long hard strokes. "Just like that! God you have an amazing cock!"

Her words caused him to go faster and put more force into his thrusts. Lori's eyes rolled back, and her mouth opened, releasing a sharp yip each time he pounded into her.

He leaned over, his hands gripping her tits, and squeezing them as he continued to take her harder and faster than he'd ever dared with the other girls he'd been with. Lori gripped his forearms, her nails clawing into them hard enough to dig into his flesh.

But Bret was feeling no pain as he was caught up in both how amazing her tight hot slit felt, and how good she looked reacting to his fucking. Her tits jiggled beneath his hands, and her lips remained parted as she whimpered and moaned under his assault of her hot little box.

"Yeah, keep going nice and hard, get me used to that big dick, because baby?" she met his gaze. "I plan on getting used to this."

Jesus, unless she was just caught in the heat of the moment there was going to be more. The thought sent him into a frenzy of hard thrusts that bordered on violent and sent her eyes rolling back like a slot machine.

"Roll over," she breathed. "I want to go for that ride I was cheated out of last night."

Bret didn't need to be told twice, he slid his cock from inside her, amazed had how wet it now was from being inside her. He stretched out on his back next to her, and she rolled over to kneel between his legs.

"Hope you don't mind if I get a taste first," She licked her lips and stretched out as he had done, lying between his legs, and eagerly took him between her lips.

"Oh, damn," he sighed as she bobbed her head in a slow steady rhythm.

Bret lay there staring down her body, her wild hair across his thighs like he'd dreamt of, and her full round ass moving as she worked her hips, grinding into the bed as he had.

Lori bent her legs, curling them back and crossing her ankles, showing off the soft soles of her feet and pink tipped toes. It was the perfect position to both get and watch a blow job, and he remembered her saying she'd watched a lot of porn, and he was benefitting from it.

He brushed her hair from her face, giving him a clear view of her mouth as she worked his cock. Bret moaned as she briefly sucked faster, then released him to whisper. "Goddamn, my cunt tastes good on your dick."

She gave his cock several up and down licks along his shaft, then pushed it back and went to work on his balls. He gasped when she sucked both into her mouth, gently sucking on them.

He watched while she let them fall from her mouth and swirl her tongue around his sack, bathing his balls with her soft wet flesh. Talk about living your best life, he thought while he watched Lori work his balls, now sucking on each in turn, with the same skill and enthusiasm she'd exhibited on his dick last night.

She worked her tongue back up to his tip and took him back in her mouth, once again working him with her lips and tongue while taking his full length with impressive ease.

She playfully kicked her legs, showing off while she teased her nails along her thighs. She released his cock with loud slurping sound, then slid up to her knees. Gripping his now dripping cock, she straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his cock, both moaning as she slowly impaled herself on it. Bracing her hands on his chest she rocked back and forth, slowly riding him.

She leaned over, dangling her tits in his face and he sucked on each of her nipples while she now worked her hips up and down, riding him faster. She sat back, and he followed her with his hands, fondling her breasts, and rubbing her nipples as she rode him.

Lori bounced on his cock harder and faster, her tits jiggling in his hands and her hair flying about as she went faster and faster. Despite being knew the bed rocked as she was now bucking on his cock like she was riding a mechanical bull at a bar.

"Fuck, that's deep!" She gasped but continued to ride him hard just as hard.

"You look incredible," Bret moaned as he struggled to move his hips and thrust upward into her descending pussy.

"You think?" she slowed down, now working her hips in slow teasing circles. "How'd you like to see the rear view?"

She swung her leg over him and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass in the air. "Come get it, baby. I know you've thought about taking me like this."

Bret rolled over, and no sooner had he knelt behind her, then he spread her cheeks and plowed into her with one long hard thrust.

"Fuck yeah!" Lori cried out. "Give it to me, Bret! Fuck that sloppy wet cunt! Show me its yours!"

Bret couldn't resist giving her ass a smack, and after watching her cheek giggle, gave her another one to her other cheek.

"Like that fat ass?" Lori giggled. "Don't mind some junk in the trunk?"

"Love it," Bret grabbed her cheeks, squeezing them as he fucked her harder. "This is a woman's ass!"

Lori laughed, then squealed when he continued to hammer away at her, admiring the way his glistening cock plundered her tight twat.

"Your woman's ass!" She looked over her shoulder at him. "Don't hold back, Bret. I want you to fuck me like you've wanted to since you first saw me. Fuck me until you come. Get that edge off because this is just round one."

Round one...Bret reached out and grabbing her hair, wrapped his hand in it. He pulled her head back, and holding her hair in one hand, gripped her ass in the other and tore into her with a ferocity inspired by years of lust.

"Fuck, Oh, my God!" Lori howled as he ravaged her. "I haven't been fucked like this since college!"

Bret moaned as his frenzied fucking, coupled with taking her in other positions and her sucking him, had him balls tightening and his thighs shaking.

"Go ahead," Lori encouraged him, once again looking over her shoulder, only one wide eye visible among the mass of curls that had fallen in her sweaty face. "Come for me!"

Bret managed to hold off and enjoy several harder thrusts before his cock twitched and he reached the point of no return.

"Take it out!" Lori demanded. "I want you to paint my tits."

Bret barely got his cock out in time to grip it just under his head and hold back the impending explosion. Lori rolled over onto her back, and cupped her tits, holding them up for him.

With a groan, Bret released his cock, sending a long thick spurt that went across both her heaving breasts. He pumped his cock, spraying her tits with a huge load. He moved it side to side, his cum splattering on each tit, and making sure he got some on both her nipples.

Lori slipped her hand between his thighs, rubbing his balls, helping to drain their contents, and add to the white sticky mess on her tits.

"Oh, shit," Bret groaned as he released his cock. "Damn, that was fucking hot."

"Hmm, it is hot, sticky too." Lori scooped some of the cum from her tit and with a smile, sucked her finger into her mouth. "Hmm," she sighed. "Better than tequila."

"Really?"

"No!" she laughed. "Cum doesn't taste good, I just wanted to sound dirty."

"Oh."

"But don't get me wrong, feeling it fill my mouth and swallowing it, is a nasty little thrill." She smiled at him. "You like nasty little thrills?"

"I like you," Bret leaned over the bed, and finding his shirt used it to wipe the mess from her tits.

"Such a gentleman!" Lori sighed. "Now what are you going to wear home?"

"Oh, shit," Bret hadn't thought of that.

"Don't worry, borrow one of Josh's shirts." Lori patted the bed next to her. "Lie down with me."

Bret stretched out next to her, and she surprised him by rolling onto her side and resting her head on his shoulder. Her arm slid across his waist and she draped her long leg over his.

"Hmm, this is nice," she kissed his shoulder.

"Yeah, it is," he put his arm around her, drawing her closer. "Can I ask you something?"

"Honey, you just went around the world with me and blew a load all over my tits. Pretty sure a question is okay."

"Did you mean it?"

"You think I faked coming and enjoying that?"

"No, I mean you kept saying things like you'd make me want more and you could get used to me. You mean that or was that just to get me going?"

"I mean it," Lori propped herself up on one elbow and stared down at him. "I want to have fun, Bret. I spent a lot of years not having any. I don't want drama, I don't want to date, and I'm not the type for a bunch of one-night stands.

"You've always been attracted to me, and you care about me enough to risk a lot of trouble because you didn't want to see me hurt. Those two things mean a lot and made me think maybe we were both what the other wanted and needed."

"I've always wanted you, but,"

Lori put her finger to his lips to stop him.

"I know if Josh, your Mom, or Tom ever found out what would happen? Bret, I don't know where this will go. I'm not thinking long term, I'm thinking about you and I being each other's dirty secret for a while and having some fun, you okay with that?"

"I think I could live with that," he nodded, but she could see he was still worried.

"Now if things get more serious," she kissed his cheek. "And maybe they could, you're a mature young man, and I think I'm going to start feeling and acting a whole lot younger these days."

"You think we could be a couple?"

"I keep telling you sad endings can lead to happy new beginnings, we'll see where this goes. We'll tell your mom and Josh, but we deal with that when the time comes."

"We'd have to," he told her. "It would be the right thing to do."

"It would," Lori agreed. "But for now? There's only one right thing to do."

"What's that?" he asked, then groaned when she slid her hand down his chest and grabbed his still semi hard cock.

Lori put her lips to his ear and whispered,

"Me."

Author's note: So for those who read the cut off version...It looks like doing the right thing may have led Josh to the right girl. I don't generally think about characters from my stories after the fact, but I more than once I've come back to this and felt they'd end up being a long-term couple. Hope you enjoyed the story, and as always, thank you for reading and supporting my work. LC68

1...345678