Milf Tails: Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you?" Lori held up his phone which she'd held onto since he'd passed it to her. "Can I text these to myself?"

"Yeah, sure."

"After I do, I'm going to delete them, okay?"

"Uh, I guess. But shouldn't you have them somewhere else?"

"My phone has a pass code, but I'll be sending them to my sister in Florida and my attorney, as soon as I hire one."

Lori's fingers tapped his phone rapidly, then she leaned over and handed it back to him.

"Here's what I think, Bret. I know you like to do the right thing, but there's times you do have to do the right thing just for you. This is one of those times."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't get those pictures from you. I had him followed, and they took those pictures and sent them to me."

"He saw me there; he's going to know it was me."

"Did he see you take the pictures?"

"No."

"Tom's a trial lawyer, and he knows two important words, 'reasonable doubt'."

"Come on," Bret waved her off. "How could he not know?"

"Because he didn't see you take pictures and thinks you took the money and are afraid of him." Lori held up her finger to cut off his protest.

"And, if he tells me or Josh that it was you? Guess what?" She smiled, but there was no warmth in either the expression or her eyes. "He just handed me a witness that my lawyer could ask to testify to his adultery."

"But..." Bret stopped and thought on what she said. "Damn, that's smart."

"Don't have to be a lawyer to be smart. I think Tom overestimates himself and underestimates everyone else. Main thing is it gets you off the hook."

"But if he comes to me?"

"That's where you lie, which in this case isn't the wrong thing to do because it takes you, and most importantly your mom, out of it."

"If he believes me."

"There's more to it, though. You can't tell your mother because that puts her in a bind too."

"What if he goes to her?"

"I don't think he'd want to confront her. Once word gets out he's a dog, he's not going to want to face many people. But if she does come to you, you admit you saw him and that's it."

"But then she'd think I knew and didn't tell you," Bret felt like he was back at square one. "She'll think I didn't do the right thing and what she thinks matters to me."

"Honey, I never thought I'd meet a man that I would have to keep trying to convince not to do what's right." Lori gave him a tired smile.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, just be smart and careful if you want to keep the peace with Josh and avoid being sucked into our drama, or risk what he threatened you with."

"I guess you're right," Bret stood. "I should get out of here before Mr. Matthews comes home, it's almost six."

"Good idea," She rose with him. "But these days he's usually," she cleared her throat, "Working late."

Bret nodded and walked to the front door with Lori behind him. When he reached the door and opened it, he turned to face her.

"I'm sorry I had to come over here with bad news."

"I'd have found out sooner or later, it's a small state and he's being pretty goddamn bold. Just deny anything if he comes to you, and I'll handle the rest."

"Hope so, I'd hate to lie and still end up in the middle of this."

"No guarantees you won't, but I'll do my best."

"Reminds me of something my mother says sometimes," Bret spoke as he stepped out onto the front stoop. "No good deed goes unpunished."

"Sometimes that's true, Bret," Lori put her hand lightly on his cheek.

Despite the fact the move made him nervous because all they'd need is for Tom to come around the corner, her touch sent a thrill through him.

"But just as often good deeds can get rewarded." She lowered her hand, her nails briefly tickling his upper arm. "Maybe not right away, but something tells me you're going to be glad you did the right thing."

"Hope so," he gave her a hopeful smile. "Maybe I'll fall into some money to make up for giving his away."

"Maybe," Lori stepped back into the house, "Or maybe something better."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know," she spoke while slowly closing the door. "Maybe something else you've been wanting might come your way."

Chapter Six

"Hey, Bret, let me get a couple of Buds down here!"

"On the way," Bret picked up two bottles from the cooler, and as he turned in a circle, pulled the bottle opener from his shirt pocket, popped the tops off and finished the spin by putting them in front of the two men.

"Smooth," The one on the right laughed. "When you going to start tossing them around like that movie Cocktail?"

"When I can afford to pay for all the broken bottles," Bret grinned, and took the $10 dollar bill the other man handed him.

"Keep the change, put it towards your first broken bottle."

"Thanks," Bret went over to the cash register and rung up the sale, slipping the two-dollar tip into his pocket.

"Kind of slow tonight," Rob, the other bartender, said glumly as he wiped off his end of the bar for the third time in the last half hour for something to do. "Especially for a Friday night."

"Yeah, shitty night for tips," Bret agreed. "I'm waiting for Gabe to decide to send me home."

"Tell you what, he says its too slow for two of us, I'll volunteer to go."

"That's not fair," Bret argued. "You did that the last two times."

"This is a second job for me, kid," Rob told him. "You need the money more than I do," he smirked. "Although you are going to have to make it up to me, making me have to spend extra time with the wife is worse than losing money."

"Brenda seems really nice." Bret replied. "Cute too, you married up, dog."

"Live with her and see how cute she is," Rob sighed. "Kidding, I just have to play the part of being married and acting like I'm tired of her. Oh, look, a customer!"

Rob went down to the corner of the bar where a burly biker type had slid onto one of the stools.

Bret leaned against the back counter, idly watching the guys playing pool in the corner of the mostly empty bar. Tuesdays were always slow, but this one was awful. But, as he'd thought many times over the last two months, he was glad to still be working there.

The shit had hit the fan right away across the street. Bret had come home from work after one and let a pang in his stomach when he noticed Tom's BMW wasn't in the driveway.

The next morning when he'd come down for breakfast his mother told him there had been a scene. Tom on the grass yelling at Lori who had the second-floor window open and throwing his shoes and clothes out onto the lawn.

Bret felt he'd done a good job of acting surprised but felt guilty when Mom went on to tell him how Lori had come over and apologized for making a scene and told her she'd caught Tom cheating.

He'd sat there continuing to act like he had no idea what was going on as she told him how Lori had been suspicious and had him followed and just received pictures of him with a much younger woman.

Bret listened, throwing a remark here and there; "wow, that sucks," and "Lori didn't deserve that" as well as expressing his concern for Josh, the one comment that was legit and unforced.

Mom said Lori told her she was going to go to other neighbors and apologize and tell them what happened. She commented she wasn't sure why Lori would want everyone to know, but supposed she was beyond angry and humiliated.

Bret agreed but didn't add Lori had taken the pressure off him by being the one to tell his mother. It just left him hoping Tom wouldn't come over and confront him in front of her or speak directly to his mother about him thinking Bret had been the one to nail him.

On the plus side, Tom never approached his mother. The downside was he'd shown up at Gabe's two days after Lori had thrown him out. He'd been drinking, red faced and slurring as he stormed up to the bar and in front of over two dozen people started calling him a fucking rat.

He'd ranted about Bret being a soy boy white knight simp feminist who had no balls, then accused him of telling on him because he wanted to fuck his wife. Bret had expected the anger, and the name calling, but the last part had surprised and unnerved him.

"You don't think I see you look at her? You been whacking off to my wife since you were old enough to have hair on your dick!" He'd slammed his hand on the bar. "You think she doesn't know it? Think she doesn't see you gawking at her, and trying to see what she has under those old lady clothes?"

Other than blurting out the quick lie he hadn't told Lori anything, Bret had remained silent. For the most part because he didn't want to keep lying, but also because he had no idea what to say in the face of his drunken rage.

Rob had rushed over to tell Tom to calm down and get out, and Gabe had come storming out of the office demanding to know the problem. Tom told him he needed to fire his rat of a bartender and how Bret was a homewrecker who wanted to dick his wife so bad he'd ruin their marriage.

Gabe had sent a wave of relief through him when, in his typically diplomatic way, told Tom that no stuck-up prick in a suit was going to tell him what to do and to get his drunken ass out of Bret's face before he tossed him out the door without the courtesy of opening it first.

Tom began yelling that Gabe didn't know who he was but backed up when a couple of regulars who used to ride with Gabe in his hell raiser days had come over to walk him out.

Gabe shouted back he didn't care who Tom was, no one came in there and treated his people like that. Just before he left Tom had yelled;

"You tell my son you want to fuck his mother? Go ahead and do it! See if its worth all this trouble after you stick it in her dried up cunt and see what a boring fuck she is!"

Once he was out, Gabe had told him to come to the back with him. Bret was afraid after all that he was going to get canned. Instead, Gabe had him sit down in his office and poured him a shot of Jack Daniels that he almost choked on his nerves were so shot.

Gabe asked what was going on, and Bret, feeling he could trust him, told him everything. The grizzled old biker turned bar owner told him that on one hand it's never smart to stick your nose in another man's business but commended him on having the balls to do it, and because Tom was hurting his friends.

He'd asked Bret if Tom was right, did he want his wife or was that just drunk talk? Bret admitted he had sort of a thing for her, but just in the way he thought she was hot, but that was it, not like he'd ever try anything.

Gabe asked why he wouldn't, a question that he found strange, but replied with the truth. She was married, his friend's mother, and in the end? She was a mature woman and would laugh her ass off at a kid her son's age thinking she'd be interested.

He was once again congratulated on having some standards, but with a grin, Gabe added that Lori didn't seem like she'd be married much longer, and women her age loved young guys, they were a great ride without the games and drama that came with guys their age.

He'd laughed and said he'd run into more than a few girls with daddy issues so never take yourself out of the game when it came to age. Bret shrugged it off, then nervously asked about his job.

Gabe assured him he would have had nothing to worry about at all, and with the way Tom had come in making demands, he wouldn't care if Bret had fucked his wife and put it on porn hub, he'd never fire him to give into a 'paper asshole' like Tom.

That had given him some relief, and he found more when as time passed his mother didn't mention anything about her job and continued to work extra hours she desperately needed to cover the bills.

The last piece of the puzzle fell into place when after a few days, Bret sucked it up and went over to ask Josh how he was doing. Josh told him his father had said Bret saw him and he was the one who gave his mother the pictures.

Bret lied again, saying yes, he saw him, this time adding he was debating saying something, but was scared and wanted to think about it, and by the next day, it was already over.

This time he was beginning to see Lori's point, nothing good could come his way by sticking to the truth. He also accepted the fact each lie was getting easier, something he wasn't happy with.

But when Josh not only believed him but went on to say he was kind of glad Bret saw his father with the girl, so he knew it wasn't something made up by someone looking to take his mother's money and shopping photos, it took some of the sting out of his moral dilemma.

Lori had been right, for all the desire Josh had to follow in his father's footsteps, he was pissed off at him for hurting his mother, saying that if his father wasn't happy, he should have filed for divorce, not used her.

As the weeks passed, Josh kept him updated, his mother had filed for an immediate separation to keep Tom out of the house, then for divorce. It went quicker than Bret expected.

Tom didn't have much to stand on, and Lori's only demands were he pay child support until Josh graduated college and helped with his tuition. Tom would pay part of the mortgage until Josh was done with school, then they would sell the house and split the profit.

She waved alimony, and once Josh was all set she'd get by on her own income and the money from the sale of the house. Josh said her lawyer wanted her to go all the way, she stays in the house as long as she wants and alimony based on income disparity, but she wanted nothing other than to take care of Josh including not putting the stress of moving out of the only home he knew until he was ready to start his own career and life.

Bret was impressed by that, he knew Lori wouldn't want a dime from him at all but was taking it for her son's sake. She, unlike her husband, knew the right thing to do. As for Lori, Bret had barely talked to her since the day he'd given her the pictures.

Josh was coming over his house to hang out to get out of his, and Lori had started working later to begin saving money for down the line, and as his mother suggested, to keep her mind off things.

For the past few weeks Bret had been denied his sad thrill of seeing Lori coming home in her 'old lady clothes'. Although at this point, he wasn't sure he'd get the same kick out of it, or if he did, he'd feel guilty.

He hadn't had the guts to ask Josh if his father had made any comments about him wanting his mother. Josh did know he looked and hoped his father hadn't tried to convince him it was more than that.

"Damn, look at this one." Bret had been so lost in thought he hadn't noticed Rob was now leaning next to him. "Looks like we got some cougar action coming our way."

Bret followed his gaze and his mouth fell open. Lori had entered the bar and was heading his way. It wasn't seeing her that caused his reaction, but what she was wearing.

Lori's dress was a hot pink number so tight it appeared painted on. The plunging V-neck showed off a pair of breasts even larger than he'd imagined while the hem hugged her upper thighs, showing off the curve of her hips.

Not just her hips, but all her curves were displayed, and as Bret had suspected they were in all the right places. Her long legs were bare, and his eyes roamed over them, taking in the fact they weren't exactly slender, but well-shaped.

They were further defined by the pink heels which appeared to be at least four inches and buckled around her ankles. Bret swallowed hard as she slowly approached, her hips swinging pleasantly, and the top of her breasts jiggling slightly with each step.

He noticed other guys in the bar turning to watch her, their eyes focusing on her ass which Bret imagined was like the rest of her, busty, and with a sweet curve to it. The neck up was just as surprising and pleasing.

Her lipstick matched the dress, a shade that seemed a little out of place on a woman her age but called attention to her full lips. As she grew closer, he noticed she'd used mascara to lengthen her lashes and wore a light pink eye shadow and her cheek bones were accentuated by make up as well.

Her hair was down, and rather than a tousled mass of curls, looked as if she'd styled it, most of her hair flowing down her back, but several strands of banana curls framing her face.

Jesus, she looked good.

"There you are," Lori flashed him a huge smile as she slid onto the stool in front of him. "I haven't seen you around lately."

"You know her?" Rob whispered as Bret pushed himself off the counter to go over to her.

He gave a quick nod as an answer and Rob sighed and whispered. "Man, I knew I shouldn't have gotten married so young." He slapped him on the leg out of sight of Lori, "She's dressed like she's on the prowl. Go for it, I'll handle the other customers."

"Hey Mrs. Matthews," he tried not to sound as flustered as he was.

"No more, Mrs. its Miss," Lori corrected him. "But screw that, it's just Lori, okay?"

"You're still a Mrs. for a little bit," he pointed out.

"Nope," Lori smiled and held up her hand, showing her lack of rings and her long nail painted the same pink as the dress. "It was finalized today."

"Already? I thought Josh said it was next month?"

"We fast tracked it. I wanted done with him, and the faster it was over the less damaging to his reputation it was. Can't have too many of his family man type clients hearing about his extracurricular activities."

His eyes narrowed when she stumbled over the long word, then slurred the last one. Upon closer look her brown eyes were wide and excessively bright, and her face and upper chest flushed.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Damn straight I have been," she giggled, a strange sound coming from her. "Went home from court, showered the last of my marriage off me, got dressed up and went out to get messed up."

"You're not driving I hope?" he asked, concerned.

"Bret, you are such a good boy," Lori beamed. "First doing the right thing with Tom, then checking on Josh and being there for him, and now look at you worrying about me."

"I'll call you an uber when you're ready to go."

"Already have one, that's how I got here."

"Oh, okay. What can I get you?"

"A shot of Cuervo, salt and lime please."

Bret grabbed the bottle, and poured the shot, putting it down for her, while putting the small dish of sliced limes on the bar, and the saltshaker.

Lori gave him a drunken smile, then licked her hand between her thumb and forefinger. She made a show of it, her tongue sliding back and forth, and Bret felt a stirring begin between his legs as she stared directly at him as she did it.

She shook the salt onto her hand, took a breath, gave her salted flesh another lingering lascivious lick, downed the shot, then bit into the lime.

"Hmm, that's sooo good," she purred in a sultry voice. "Something that nice, I think I need to do twice." She tapped the glass.

He poured another shot and couldn't help staring as she once again licked her hand in an unquestionably sexual manner and did the second shot.

"Wow, I've had a lot," she sighed. "Been a long time since I sucked down a few shots." Her gaze met his. "Or sucked down anything else."

"Right," Bret felt his face heat up, and she clapped her hands.

"You're blushing! Bret, you are so cute, you know that?"

"Thanks Miss..."

"Lori." She insisted "With an I." she giggled. "I used to say that when I was in high school and college. Lori with an I. She was a fun girl, liked to drink, liked to party, loved to fuck." She shook her head. "Youth is wasted on the young, we don't appreciate it at the time."

"Guess not."

"You need more fun, Bret. All school and work, and no fun aren't good for a young man your age, especially such a good looking one."

"Thanks, my mom says the same thing."

"She's a smart woman." She put her small black leather purse on the counter. "How much?"

"On me," Bret put his hand over the purse before she could open it. "In honor of you celebrating."

123456...8