Milf Tails: Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his cock, now jerking him into her mouth as she whimpered and slobbered over him, her hips still twitching and her flesh quivering beneath his fingers from her own orgasm.

"Oh god," he whimpered when he had nothing left, but she kept going, swirling her tongue around his now oversensitive head. "Fuck!" His hips jerked as she sucked hard enough to hollow her wet black streaked cheeks, and he felt himself give up a few more drops.

"Stop," he pleaded, tugging gently on her hair. "Please."

Lori eased him from her mouth, and his cock jerked when she stuck her tongue into his slit, licking the last pearly drop that had remained there.

She leaned back, and when he removed his hand from between her legs, remained kneeling on the seat, her hands now on his leg. Lori was breathing hard, and his eyes widened at the sight of a white stripe of cum on her chin and some oozing from the left corner of her mouth.

Her lipstick was smeared, and her face streaked with black. Her hair was once again a mess, and now falling over the right side of her face, one of her banana curls stuck to her sticky face.

"That was...wow," Bret breathed, feeling as if he needed to say something into the awkward silence.

Lori stared down between his legs. "Bad boy, you have lipstick all over your dick."

He followed her gaze, to see his cock was as messy as her face, lipstick, a few drops of cum at the base and slick as hell from her mouth.

It was also still hard and twitching between his legs.

"I thought that was a proper thank you," she ran her finger along his shaft. "But it seems like you're not satisfied." She sucked on her lower lip. "Maybe since we're in your car, you should take me for a ride."

"Where do you want to..." He froze when she pointed. "Ease your seat down," she tugged her dress further up over her hips, giving him a view of the neatly trimmed triangular patch of hair between her thighs.

She wanted to fuck him right here.

Lori's hands went to her shoulders, her thumbs hooking into the straps, and tugged them down her arms. Bret's hand dropped, trying to find the lever, but froze when a light shined directly into his face.

He turned and his stomach pitched when he saw a cop standing there.

"Shit," Lori whispered when he tapped the window.

She quickly pulled her dress down and slid her legs from the seat down to the floor so she was once again sitting.

Bret fumbled with his now deflated cock, trying to get it back in his boxers while he put the window down.

"Evening, sir," he nodded towards Lori. "Ma'am."

"C...can I help you?" Bret stammered.

"I cruise through here a couple times a night, checking to make sure there's no trouble. Get a rowdy crowd from time to time."

"And so you can pull people over when they leave looking for DUI's." Lori added.

"That too," The cop, who looked to be in his forties nodded. "But if I see someone who looks like they've had too much I'll stop them from driving, get them a ride home." He pointed to Lori. "I can see and hear you're in no shape to drive, but it looks like you found a ride." A smile played about his lips at the joke.

"What can I say? I'm a horny drunk." Lori giggled, leaving Bret unsure if she just wasn't worried about trouble, or too wasted to care.

"And a happy one," He looked to Bret. "Have anything to add, son?"

"Sorry, sir, we were just um," he sighed. "Please don't call my mother."

The cop laughed.

"That's a good one." Bret flinched when he reached into the car, but he just rested his hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Listen, kid, it's cool. I was your age, and far be it from me to ruin a great night," he laughed again. "But I'm adding to the story you'll tell down the line. For now, just head on home, and make sure she gets home okay. Do that, and we're cool."

"I, uh, work here. I'm on break," he gave the cop a sheepish grin.

"My uber is over there." Lori threw her thumb over her shoulder. "Black Kia Sportage."

"You got a ride here to do this?"

"Absolutely," Lori gave him a drunken smile. "Us boring fat lousy lays do things like this all the time."

"Right," The cop nodded. He tapped Bret's arm. "Tell Gabe Tommy Neal said hello, we ride together once in a while."

"I will."

"Ma'am if you don't mind, I'm going to walk you over to your ride, make sure that's the case and he's to take you straight home. Fair enough?"

"Thank you, officer." She sighed and Bret gasped when right in front of the cop, she squeezed his soft oozing cock. "Thanks for the shot, mister bartender. Little salty, but just what I needed."

"Kid, one day you're going to appreciate this experience. Have fun while you can." He pointed to Lori. "Ma'am, one more thing before you get out of the car?"

"Yes, officer?"

"Can you wipe off?" He looked as if he were struggling not to smile as he touched his chin. "You have a little something on your face."

Chapter Seven

Bret stared at the text from Lori as he lay in bed, his eyes still heavy from lack of sleep.

"Please come over this morning. I need to talk to you about last night."

A second text had followed.

"Josh is spending the weekend with Tom, so you don't have to worry about that."

Last night.

Despite the scare with the cop, it was in many ways the best of his life, at least when it came to sex. It eclipsed his first time in tenth grade and went well beyond some of the hot times he'd had with Missy.

He wondered if it wasn't just that it involved Lori, but the pure sleaze and risk of it, a risk quickly proven with the cop. In other ways that annoying part of him that was his conscience felt bad.

Lori hadn't been acting, she was already drunk when she'd gotten to Gabe's, then done two shots in rapid succession. She'd been stumbling and slurry, and he knew anger more than actual desire had driven her last night.

She'd even mentioned revenge. Not only revenge but kept repeating Tom's cracks about her. Bret was right place, right time and with the excuse of she "owed" him something.

Who she really felt she owed was her ex.

But even those negative thoughts couldn't take away what had happened. His long time crush, the woman he'd secretly desired and even thought about when he was with his girlfriends on more than one occasion, had given him the best blow job of his life.

More than that. He'd gotten to finger her and make her come and had been less than a minute away from being inside her. Lori had the dress up and ready to show him the tits he'd wondered about for years, and that damn cop showed up.

Now she wanted to talk. Bret's mind was torn, in fantasy wanting to talk could mean let's pick up where we left off. Or it could mean once she'd slept it off she was now ashamed and was going to ask him to please not tell anyone.

It seemed like they'd lucked out and no one in the bar knew. The people who had seen them must have been leaving, and not gone back in and spread the story, because Rob had asked him what happened as soon as he came back in.

He said she'd just wanted to talk to him, and Rob kept rolling his eyes and saying, "Come on, man, a woman doesn't come here already drunk and dressed like that to talk." Bret stuck to his guns for a while, then Rob finally said he wasn't stupid.

He was there the night Tom showed up accusing him of wanting his wife, then here comes a much older woman who knew him, looking to take him outside to 'talk'. Bret's face must have betrayed him because Rob nodded in satisfaction then assured him he would never tell anyone.

Bret felt some relief, he felt he could trust Rob, who like him, only worked there and never hung out with the regulars. If anyone had seen them in the parking lot, odds are they had no idea who Lori was.

It was also far from the first time someone had been caught getting some tail in the parking lot. For that matter, they'd found people having sex in the bathroom and storage room and the former bartender Bret had replaced had been fired for getting caught fucking a waitress on Gabe's desk.

The night was still slow, and after an hour of struggling to focus on something other than the scene in the car, what it might mean after tonight, and being unable to stop sniffing his fingers every two minutes, he'd decided that for once he wouldn't sweat the money and asked Gabe if he could go home early.

Mom was up and surprised to see him. He told her the bar was slow so he was sent home. It was only a partial lie, just leaving out the little detail Lori had shown up and had been within seconds of fucking him.

The fact it was becoming much easier to tell full out lies and half-truths bothered him, but he was also learning that maybe sometimes the truth caused more trouble than it was worth.

Mom said she was happy he could get some extra rest, and after he made a few minutes of small talk about their day, he went upstairs. After taking a shower, during which he reluctantly washed her from his hand, then the lipstick from his cock while recalling how it got there and had to resist jerking off when the thought had him hard in an instant, Bret had gone to bed.

He lay awake for awhile his mind bouncing between replaying Lori's "Thank you" which left him so hard his dick ached as if he'd never come, then dealing with the annoying guilt of wondering if he should have stopped her because of her obviously inebriated state, then thinking about Josh.

Forget Tom, what if Josh ever found out, what if his mother somehow did? No, he should stick with the happy thoughts because regardless of what happened moving forward, tonight had happened.

Granted, it wasn't under ideal circumstances, not the full-on sexy encounter he'd always fantasized about, and once it was over he questioned how much she really wanted him as opposed to the payback he represented...

But like he'd been doing to others, he could just go with one half of the story, the good half, he'd gotten a world class blowjob from a hot woman twice his age. He should feel like a goddamn hero.

But just before he drifted into sleep he wondered...why didn't he feel like one?

Now he'd woken up 8:30 to a text she'd sent at 6:30am meaning the same things had been going through her mind. For her to even be up that early as trashed as she'd been was a testament to her not being right with what happened.

"Text of shame," he mumbled, picturing her waking up with a blinding hangover and a "What the hell did I just do?"

Question was what was he going to do? He really didn't want to hear her admit she'd been out of control and shouldn't have done it. That would further taint what should be a great memory.

Bret knew a lot of guys wouldn't care, they shot their load in a hot woman's mouth, who cares about anything else. But he'd been raised to respect women, and people in general, and would never be able to think about it without feeling like an ass for not turning her away.

Its not like he could dodge her indefinitely; at some point she'd catch up with him. Or could she? He doubted she would want to show up again at Gabe's. It would look strange if she came over here with his mom around and asked to talk to him, and if he only went over there when Josh was home, she couldn't talk to him then either.

No, that was wrong, and it would drag out her guilt and shame and he shouldn't do that to her. The right thing to do would be to get this over with as soon as he could. Because the right thing had led to all this drama and mess in the first place, so yeah, let's keep on going.

Before he could change his mind, Bret boxed himself in by replying to her text.

"Can I come over in a few minutes?"

The response of "Please do." Came so quickly she must have had her damn phone in her hand, another sign of her anxiety over this.

Bret didn't reply, he kicked the sheet off, and after quickly tossing some clothes went downstairs. He caught a break with Mom doing the grocery shopping early Saturday morning which kept him from lying about where he was going because she'd notice Josh's car not being there.

He hurried across the street, looking back and forth, and relieved to see no one was outside to notice him going to Lori's. He knew he was being a little too paranoid, but neighbors gossiped and there was already enough of it going on about Tom and Lori's divorce, he didn't want people to wonder why he was going to her house without Josh there.

He reached the door, and it opened before he could reach for the bell.

"Come in, Bret," Lori spoke from behind the door as she pulled it open. "Please sit down."

He entered the living room and sat on the couch, as Lori closed the door. She wore a white button down shirt that fell to her midthigh, leaving a lot of bare leg exposed. She was barefoot, her toes still painted in last night's hot pink.

Bret quickly pulled his gaze from her legs, not wanting to get caught checking her out, even though he doubted she could blame him after last night. Her hair was down and in its familiar wild tousled state, curls everywhere, some hanging in her face.

She was devoid of make-up and her eyes were red and puffy, he hoped that was an effect of a hangover and she hadn't been crying. His eyes reflexively dropped lower to her chest, after all eight years of trying to subtly stare at her, were hard to overcome.

The shirt fit loosely, making him wonder if it had been Tom's and giving little indication of the impressive breasts beneath it. From the way it was wrinkled it was obvious she'd slept in it.

Except for showing more leg than usual this was the Lori he was accustomed to, plain, but hot in her natural way. It made seeing her dressed to kill last night seem even more out of character, and he had to admit, as odd as it was, he found he liked this look on her more, it was real, and that's what he'd always liked about her.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee, or anything else?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"Okay," Rather than sit across from him as she had the other day, Lori sat down next to him on the couch, and he had to make sure he kept his eyes averted from her legs.

"Well," Lori released a long breath. "This is awkward to say the least."

"Kind of."

"I owe you an apology for last night."

Her words confirmed his fears, she hadn't really wanted him, at least not for the right reasons. Tainted memory was the winner in his internal struggle from this morning.

"Its okay," Bret told her. "I mean, its not like I minded I guess."

Lori blushed and looked away.

"I'm sorry," Bret said quickly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you or sound like a jerk. Just saying there's worse things you could have done." He tried to smile but was sure it wasn't convincing.

"God, this is a fucked up conversation," Lori muttered. "But I have myself to blame for it."

"No, not all you," Bret tapped his chest. "It's on me too, I should have stopped you."

"Could you?" Lori raised her eyebrows. "Honey, I know you're mature in many ways, your father's death made you that way. But you're still a young man and the way I was dressed, and came onto you, no boy your age is turning down what I offered."

"I'm not any boy," Bret argued. "And I know you and what you've been through, and I should have said no."

"I didn't give you much choice," Lori admitted. "I had my hands, then my mouth on you pretty quick." She blushed again. "I was drunk and out of control."

"And angry and hurt and looking for payback." Bret nodded. "I knew those things. You were slurring, and you even said your revenge was my reward. You were there for all the wrong reasons, and I," he sighed. "I didn't do the right thing and that let you do the wrong thing and now we both feel bad. I let you down."

"Wow," Lori whispered. "Bret, you're what my mother used to call an old soul. You get things kids your age can't even begin to understand, mostly because they wouldn't bother seeing why they should."

"Makes it worse because I knew it was wrong, but I...gave in, thought with the little head, I guess."

"Tell you what," Lori put her hand over his. "How about we do this. We both accept partial blame and move on from apologies."

"Yeah, sure." He went to stand, but she gripped his hand.

"Hold on, we're moving on from that, but there's more I want to say if that's okay with you?"

"You don't have to say anything else."

"I do because my being sorry isn't for the reason you think it is, at least not completely."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"I'm not sorry it happened, I'm sorry the way it happened." Lori squeezed his hand.

"That's okay, I..." he stopped when her words hit him. No, he had to have heard it wrong.

"You look confused, and I don't blame you because I am too," she shook her head, her curls bobbing around her face. "Maybe conflicted is more like it."

"Yeah, I don't think I'm as smart as you think I am."

Lori laughed and squeezed his hand again.

"Its not about smart, its about how messed up feelings and emotions can make us. This isn't easy for me, and you'll figure out why soon, but I'd like to tell you."

"Go ahead," he looked down at her fingers, curled around his, her long pink nails, the ones that had been wrapped around his cock last night.

"I'll start with a confession. I know you've had a thing for me pretty much since the first time you came over here."

"Oh," it was his turn to flush in embarrassment. "Sorry, I just always thought you were beautiful."

"Don't be sorry for that, Bret, I've always liked it."

"You did?"

"In the beginning I thought it was cute, you were barely in your teens, it was like you had a little crush on your friend's mom. When you were in your later teens, I found it more flattering.

"You were dating pretty girls, I was sure you'd been with them at that age and knew what you were looking at, and what sex was like, and you still stared at me."

"Guess I was more obvious than I thought," he mumbled.

"Last year or so I kind of needed it, your attention made me feel good."

"Really?"

"I don't want to go down that path again, but you know Tom was not good for my self-esteem, and at times made it so I lost a lot of confidence myself, buying into his bullshit I wasn't as attractive as I used to be."

"And truth is maybe I'm not, I'm older, have a few more curves than I used to. When Tom started bitching I thought maybe I should think about cutting and coloring my hair, hit the gym, dress a little younger..."

"No," Bret now gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Lori, you're perfect the way you are. Those things are why I've always looked, you're so damn sexy without trying to be."

Bret would have never used that word or been so bold in a compliment before last night, but hell he'd had his fingers in her and came in her mouth, what were a few words.

"Thank you," Lori slid close and surprised him with a kiss on the cheek. "That means a lot to me, and it meant a lot before you said it.

"Your attention is what kept me from changing. I thought if a good looking young man who'd had some pretty girlfriends and spent the day looking at hot coeds found me attractive then there was something there and Tom was just being a jerk. "That's why I'm sorry about last night."

Lori had slid close enough that her leg was against his, and even though he couldn't feel her skin through his jeans, the contact, as well as her bare leg excited him, and he felt his cock stirring.

"I never gave you a reason to look. I didn't dress revealing or flirt with you. You were attracted to me the way I am. This," she pressed her hand to her shirt. "Is how you're used to seeing me." She smiled "In my natural minimal effort beauty."

The smile was real, and he returned it, thinking no lipstick or any kind of makeup, messy hair, baggy shirt, and even with the few lines around her lips and eyes when she smiled, so goddamn hot.

1...345678