All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Sweet Revenge'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Stargazer5154Stargazer51543 months ago

It was worth the wait, thanks Lovecraft. It would be interesting to see how Lori and Bret deal with their family & friends reactions to their relationship.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Loved the storey, hope there is more. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Excellent. Pleased it was corrected and what a hot ending. Would like to think there'd be a sequel, drama with son and Mom but interesting to think where you could take it.

Thank you, LC, far another great story.

stevie1965stevie19653 months ago

Great story and the ending was worth waiting for!

ender2k2kender2k2k3 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. It was good to see the good characters come out ahead and end up together. Thanks

yooperyooper3 months ago

Nicely done, great buildup... I always love the reluctant lover. I loved the story, and it had its desired effect. I echo the possibility of a sequel. There are lots of possible plotlines to explore.

HemmingswayHemmingsway3 months ago

Great job on this one!

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

Who's a lucky boy then? Very entertaining. Thank you. 5*

happymuffinhappymuffin3 months ago

Not sure if your into that but Maybe Bret gets Lori and his mom?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

You know that I absolutely love all your stories and this one was awesome like all of the rest of them! Five stars and a favorite point! One quick note. In your author's note at the end, you said Josh when I think you meant to say Bret.

venus_canvenus_can3 months ago

LC68 as is usual with your stories this one didn’t disappoint one bit. Loved the build up, the deliberate way the relationship evolved to the climactic end (?) hope Lori, Bret and Josh return in a future edition

49WIZARD8849WIZARD883 months ago

LOVECRAFT, you continue to show that you're the best author on this site.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

What a nicely written story, full of good descriptions and great characters.

Plot was good and I agree with you that theses characters should be brought on in new stories, but please don’t just turn her into a cock hungry slut, it would ruin this as well.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulh3 months ago

I love it!

And I hope to see more of the story as it continues!!

Yes, I liked it that much

WindySwimmingWindySwimming3 months ago
Great!

Loved it!! Eager to read the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Trusting this is only round one..

stenxyzstenxyz3 months ago

I was so disappointed when it suddenly went away halfway through my first reading. Glad it was just a glitch and you fixed it. Thanks! I loved the story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They could very well develop some genuine long-term feelings for each other. I find that to be a very pleasing thought. A very long time ago, I did for her, and she did for me, even though we both knew it couldn’t possibly happen. If you’re feeling it, I’d very much like to see how it works out under circumstances where it can. 5 stars and hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it, just gone 9am here, and I am reading your story, what a treat for breakfast. Please tell me that there will be a follow up, as I think that unlike other stories, this will have a great ending. thanks for writing this.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Holy hell, man. What a great story. Wonderful characters, heroes with integrity. You painted them well without a giant dump of exposition. Just masterful storytelling, and whoa, those scenes. Both were super hot for different reasons. The conversation about possible future at the end finished it with just the right amount of realism, but also hope and sweetness. Superb! 5*

Campus77Campus773 months ago

Wow, I'm so glad you finalized this story. I was crazy with fear that I would never know how it ended. Actually I don't think it's ended. There is more to this tale that can take us to an even better place. Would be interesting to see the reaction of Mom and Josh if the relationship grows. Take it slowly for us.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord503 months ago

See, I knew you were too kind to leave us hanging. Thanks for this. It was a lot of fun to read

Spyder23Spyder233 months ago

A great story. A few misspellings but that happens to all of us. For example you said “allowed” when you meant “aloud”. Anyway, keep writing. You have a talent for it.

smut4ussmut4us3 months ago

One of the best I've read. Another chapter or three (or more) would be great. You have a real talent.

jurasickjurasick3 months ago

Wow, well written sir!

Hardrider56Hardrider563 months ago

Great story, p,enty of character developement along with lots of hot nasty sex. More please

DquiotiDquioti3 months ago

Great writing, I felt the anxiety and stress he was going through. Incredible erotic and Really need to hear more from these two.

RamazaRamaza3 months ago

Very well written and a very enjoyable story, I could easy follow Brett’s need to do the right thing, even when it isn’t a easy thing to do and could cause others heartache.

I hope there will be a follow up in the future.

mfthomp7mfthomp73 months ago

Amazing. Loved every page. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding!! Next chapter please...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written and very enjoyable..more please

jlg07jlg073 months ago

Would love chapter 2!

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Excellent MILF story, five well deserved starts. I hope they enjoy each other for awhile, but life moves on, and their future isn't together. Glad you reposted this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe they'll get serious, be a real couple and Lori could have a bun in her oven. She'd be a wonderful mother, with a husband that loved her. Please write another part. 10 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve enjoyed your work since “That’s What Friends Are For.” This one is right up there with it. Great balance of characters, a great storyline and some fantastic sex scenes. The slow simmer ones are better.

Would love to see another chapter, but sometimes it is better to let the reader find an ending themselves.

Thanks.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Great story about a lucky young man!

sparkle8sparkle83 months ago

Simply stunning. The sex, of course. But way more than that, the conversation, the mature energy, the deep consideration for each other, in contrast to Tom's fucked up attitude. Yes, this got me hot, but it also made me think of how wonderful it is when two people can interact emotionally without, as Lori would say, drama.

BajeroBajero3 months ago

If you were to write an extention, I'd read it. I'm pleased if you choose to leave it where it landed. * * * * * +

StewarttrigStewarttrig3 months ago

It could be so much better if it was edited properly.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

This could fit in a few categories, but I think Romance would be at the top of the list. Nothing that happened was romantic, but you gotta admit, two people very appreciative of the other coming together with a promise of what might be.

MrinsatiabletongueMrinsatiabletongue2 months ago

This was amazing. I think you should do a mini series of stories like this.

secretLacesecretLace2 months ago

One of the greats. Loved it with passion. <3

dmallorddmallordabout 2 months ago

It's a very entertaining tale. I enjoyed the exchange of conversations throughout, up to the point of the second sex at her home. Lori's character seemed to change at that point radically - a bit pushed into the trope, I guess. However, it was all good material and still a five-star event.

I spotted a couple of word issues.

Despite being [knew] (new) the bed rocked as she was now bucking on his cock like she was riding a mechanical bull at a bar.

"It's a woman's [night shirt] (nightshirt). I'd never [where] (wear) anything that belonged."

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 1 month ago

It would be great for them to end up together forever and Josh ends up with Bret's mom!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very lucky young man. The action really turned me on - got me worked up and hot and bothered!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Really nice, 5/5. Remarkably few anonymous comments!

mrdata9770mrdata977010 days ago

(5/4/2024) " long-term couple", I like that. Five stars from me.

Fireplace10Fireplace101 day ago

5*stars! But it could take a turn, what if Lori wanted her son too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...