Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott slid his cock into me slowly but unstoppably, my pussy stretching around my man's cock once again. I gasped out loud as he filled me so completely, feeling pure delight that my beautiful big brother, my darling man, was doing this to me, and hunched my hips towards him each time he thrust his cock deeper inside me, just as I had seen that girl do as she was fucking her screen-brother.

I lifted up my head to watch my real brother fucking me, and I listened as the girl on the TV began begging her 'brother' to make her pregnant, to shove his cock in her and knock her up.

At once I thought about Scott making me pregnant with his baby, and waves of love for my brother and hot excitement at the thought of being pregnant by him flooded through my being. I was so excited at the thought of one day making babies with him that I just kept climaxing over and over. Scott was obviously just as turned-on as I was; his cock seemed to be getting bigger and harder as he rammed and battered into my tight little pussy, hammering into me as hard as he could, until he stiffened, and his cock throbbed inside me.

The feel of him pulsing inside me set me off, and we both came together explosively, my whole body quivering and shuddering as everything we'd done ran together and threw me into a huge orgasm, the best I'd ever experienced. My pussy clamped down on him as he thrust frenziedly inside me, and Scotty groaned loudly, his body stiff as an iron bar as his cock writhed and pulsed inside me, blasting bolt after bolt of spunk into me once again,

As we lay together in our exhaustion, his arms holding me closely, possessively, all I could think was how much I wanted to keep doing this with my Scotty forever; we were meant to be together, and I knew now that I'd never let him go.

Scott obviously felt the same way, his eyes looking into mine with a look of such love and tenderness it nearly made me gasp with sudden longing and deep love for him. He reached down to tilt my chin up, and kissed me long and slowly, his lips tasting mine as I tasted his, the two of us sealing ourselves to each other with that kiss, promising each other more to come, for the rest of our lives.

He eventually broke our kiss, to pull me closer to him so he could dip down and once more lick and nibble my stiff nipples as his hands tightened around my ass cheeks, pulling my mound tight up against his crotch, making me gasp with delight as his wiry pubic hair grazed my still-tender clitoris.

"Trini, I don't care what anyone thinks; from now on, in every way that matters, you're my wife, I'm your husband, and everything we do from now on is only ever as husband and wife. I love you Trini, you're mine, and I'll never let you go!"

I held him close as I trembled with joy at his words; this was my man, my husband, my lover, no longer my brother, but the man of my dreams, and the only man in my life; I had given him every part of me, and I would do it again and again, because we were one now; he was mine, I was his, and we were together, sealed to each other forever by our love for each other. We lay together for the rest of the evening, sated and fulfilled, content to kiss and fondle, touch, squeeze, and nibble, recuperating and saving ourselves for what we were sure the night would bring.

Part 4: The Things We Do For Love

The whole two weeks Mom and Dad were away was a blissful haze, an avalanche of new and exciting sexual experiences; we were like virgin newlyweds discovering how much we loved to fuck, and to make love to each other, and in how many ways; in our minds, there was a difference between the two. When we played, and chased each other around the house, and tickled and groped each other, what followed was fucking, pure and simple, the natural consequence of our games and fun. At night, when Scotty held me close and whispered his love and desire for me in my ears, when he told me of the things he wanted for me, and we reaffirmed our commitment to each other, what came next was love-making.

Every day was a haze of him and me loving and holding each other; we loved to make love. I liked to dress-up for him, sometimes in my old middle-school uniform of white blouse, striped tie, plaid skirt and knee-socks, impossibly small as it was, but it seemed to get his motor going, especially when he got to peel my skin-tight panties off and find out just what I was hiding under that teeny little skirt! I had no particular hang-ups about where we fucked, as long as we kept it off the dining room table; I mean, we ate there, eeeww!

We didn't just keep it in the house, though; we're not hermits or recluses, and I needed the great outdoors every so often, so Scott would crank-up the motor on that lovely cherry red Torino and drive me in style into Piedmont Heights, or Deauville, or Jackson Hills, and we'd have a real date, like girls did with their boyfriends, confident no-one we knew would see us. We'd have a burger and fries and a chocolate shake, then rifle through stores so I could make him blush when I held up the skimpiest lingerie and the naughtiest little skirts and tank tops for him to see. When I was shopped-out, we'd go to a movie and make out, then find a motel, get a room, and spend the rest of the day humping like wolverines.

I'm pleased to report that during that two weeks of complete bliss, I regularly ran his tank dry, but even if he had nothing left to pump into me, he was always ready to give it the good old college try one more time!

If all this sounds like an endless Sex-O-Rama, it's because that's what it sometimes felt like, and so there were times when I had to call a halt; despite what's written on men's rooms walls, women are not permanently gagging for a continuous shafting, we do not fuck all night on one drink and a bite of a club sandwich, and we're not flexible and pliant sex-toys.

Sometimes all we want to do is make out, do our nails, read a book, watch 'Bridget Jones', or just give the nether regions a chance to cool down and take a breather. I occasionally had to remind Scotty that while I'd never kick him out of bed, he had to understand that giving me a sporting chance to get away once in a while was also part of the deal...

Some nights we'd just talk; about us, about what came next (no pun intended!), about our lives going forward, and about Mom, Dad, and especially about that creepy bastard Pastor Bell, and with good reason. One evening, maybe five days after the olds had fled to the wilderness, I answered a knock at the door to find that creepy sack of shit standing there. My flesh crept as his eyes crawled all over me, his happy smile just about the creepiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Well hello, Miss Trinity, don't you look good enough to eat?" he leered, flustering me even as my blood ran cold at his expression.

"Mom's not here..." I began, but he shook his head.

"I know, sweetness. I actually came to see you, Trinity; we need to talk. Can you guess why?"

I shook my head numbly. What was this prick talking about? Talk to him? I'd rather lick a roach-motel...

That leering note in his voice intensified, tinged with triumph, and...something else.

"I came to have a little talk with you, pretty little Miss Trinity," he purred. "Thing is, I know what you've been doing with that half-wit brother of yours, oh yes!"

My knees felt weak; this creep...knew? Omigod, what if he told Mom?"

Bell continued to smirk at me, his eyes dancing over me as he leered.

"Oh yes, I saw you in Piedmont Heights, and I saw you check into that motel, and I heard what you were doing. With your own brother, too, is there no end to your sinfulness? You're a very bad girl, Trinity Corden, so bad I might have to tell your parents, and call Sheriff Boone, and have you and whatshisname arrested! But I won't, if you'll just do one thing for me, one tiny little thing, darlin'..."

He stepped closer, making me shrink back until my back was against the door frame and I couldn't retreat any further.

"What...what do you want...?" I managed to drag out, and his eyes lit up happily.

"I think you know, missy, I think you know exactly what I mean; you do it enough times with that idiot brother of yours, so don't play coy with me! You and me, a little...together time, and I keep my mouth shut...for now; that's how it's going to be from now on, you hear me, you little tramp?"

I was terrified; if ever I needed Scotty, it was now.

"I'm...no, Scotty's here, I'll call him..." I stammered, and Bell just grinned.

"Uh-huh, no he's not. I saw that redneck rustbucket of his heading out of town, so it's just you and me, Trinity darlin'; you don't get out of it that easily!" he mocked.

What he didn't know was that Scotty was still in the house; his friend had taken the Torino for detailing, and sure enough, as I opened my mouth to speak, Scotty's arm suddenly came across me, leaning on the door jamb and barring that prick from coming any closer.

"What are you doin' here?" Scotty asked him abruptly, dislike and deep hostility plain in his voice. Either Bell couldn't see how much Scotty despised him, or he thought his status as a man of the cloth somehow made him invulnerable, because he just plowed on regardless.

"I needed to speak to Maudie, I mean, your mother, please, it's on parish committee business, so if you don't mind..."

He got no further before Scott placed the flat of his hand on Bell's chest and seemed to lightly nudge him, but the man staggered back a step.

"Don't fucking lie to me; you know damned well Mom and Dad are out of town. You came here to force yourself on my sister; you came here to rape Trini. I heard what you said, you sonuvawhore. You tried to force my little sister to fuck you, so now you're gonna die!" stated Scotty in that flat, menacing, hostile tone. I could tell how close he was to just letting rip on Bell's ass; when Scotty's real mad he slips into the same way of talking as all his 'yee-haw' buddies from out in the farming areas in the southern part of the state, and he was doing it now, his accent slurred and rural, all Mom's injunctions to 'speak properly' forgotten in his rage.

Bell tried to bluster something, but Scott suddenly had him by the throat, pulling him closer so they were virtually nose to nose.

"I don't care what you and my Mom do; she thinks the sun shines out of yo' ass, but I seen the way you look at her. What you two get up to ain't none of my concern; I don't give a fuck what you do with her. If she's stupid enough to let a creepy little fuck like you into her home and kiss yo' ass all day then she deserves what she gets."

He paused, and Bell drew a relieved breath, then I gasped as Scott slapped him, hard, while still holding him fast, like a terrier with a rat.

"I heard every single word you said to my sister, you lying little fuck. I heard what you threatened her with, so I'm gonna tell you this just once; you say one single word around town to anyone, you look at her again, you ever try and speak to her again, you even step in the same room as her, and I swear to God I will gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you, you hear me, fucker?"

Bell tried to bluster something about being a man of the cloth, but Scotty ignored him, instead swinging him around to slam him hard against the siding and hold his face pressed into the splintery boards.

"I'm talking, you little rat-fuck, so you shut the fuck up and listen; you dragged this family into your shit-hole, you act like your word is fucking law, you come into my home and take over our lives, and now you try to blackmail my sister and me? I oughta kill you for that, but I won't; one day real soon my Daddy gonna wake up and see what you done to his wife, what you doing with his wife, and he's gonna cut yo' balls off and hammer them up yo' ass. Until then, I ever see you anywhere near my sister ever again...!"

With that, Scotty spun him around and backhanded him so hard he dropped to the porch floor.

"That's just a taster, you greasy little rat-shit bastard, you got that? Don't you ever let me see you again, 'cause I got no problem killing you real painful, somewheres real far away. I'm gonna be watching you up-close and personal; I see anything I don't like, you even look too close at Trini, you gonna be real dead, real quick, you hear me, you little puke? Now get up and get the fuck off my porch afore I kill you anyway."

I just stood there in shocked silence; this was a side of Scotty I'd never seen in all my days with him, but I couldn't help but feel a glow of pleasure at the way that man wilted in the face of Scotty's fury, his face gray and creased with fear; for years I'd wanted Scotty to kick his ass for him, and now that he had, it was the best feeling in the world.

I watched in silence as Scotty manhandled him off the porch, dragged him down the path and hurled him through the gate onto the sidewalk with his footprint embossed on Bell's ass. Bell staggered to his feet and stumbled away faster than I'd ever seen him move before, with never a backward glance.

I waited until we were back indoors before I had hysterics, all the fear and anger finally boiling over inside. Scotty held me while I shook and sobbed, his warm presence so different from the angry, menacing man I'd seen lay down the law to that disgusting creature. When I'd calmed enough to stop crying and shaking, I was finally able to listen as Scotty reinforced what he'd said earlier, that Bell was out of our lives now, and that any further sign of him would be his last.

Scott was a man of his word; if he promised Bell he'd finish him off, he'd do it, and worry about the consequences later. It warmed me all the way through at the thought he'd protect and defend me like that without a second thought.

Once the storm had passed and the trembling had stopped, I went to get Scotty a cup of coffee made the way he liked it, the way he swore only I could make it, and took it back to the den so we could talk properly about what had happened. Once we were seated in the den with our coffee, I asked him what he'd meant when he told Bell he didn't care what he was doing with Mom.

Scotty's lips thinned, his expression when he finds something distasteful, but he told me anyway.

"Trin, I think the reason that fucker's always here is because he's fucking Mom; she's so Godly, and she's cuckolding Dad in his own home, and all that Bible crap is just guilt she's layin' on us to hide what she's doin' with that greasy little fuck. Dad ain't no better; what kind of a man lets that happen to him, in his own house? Maybe that's why he keeps incest porn stashed away, he has to get his jollies somewhere, because he and Mom are done."

A tear trickled down his cheek, but his voice never quavered or changed.

"I don't know why Dad doesn't just divorce her ass," he said, bitterness plain in his voice. "At least she and that creepy little shit would be gone from our lives. I'll tell you one thing, Trini, and this is my pledge to you; I will never let anyone come between us; I'll kill them before I'll let them do that!"

The thought that our family had fractured so completely around me scared me. I felt like I was in free-fall, and all I had was Scott to anchor me and keep me grounded. That night, we didn't make love; all I wanted was for the only solid thing in my life to be as close as possible, to hold me close and be my family, because everything else was truly gone now.

It was then I realized I couldn't get enough of him; the smell of him as he slept, the scent of his skin, his hair, the feel of his warm breath against my skin, everything about him made me feel safe, and drove me crazy with need for him. When he held me, even if it was just on his lap while we watched TV, or cuddled up against him on the couch and watching one of Mom's classic movies, I felt secure, and needed, completely at home, and part of a family again, even if it was only a family of two now. He completed me, and I knew I'd only ever need him; if he was the only thing in my life, for the rest of my life, it would be enough.

*

When our parents finally returned from their trip to the wilds of Montana they were surprised and gratified at how happy and at ease Scott and I were with each other, although if they'd paid any attention to us for the last several years, they'd have seen that was how we'd always been; I suppose it took a bit of distance for them to finally notice something about us.

I tried not to show my affection but I couldn't stop touching him in passing, and he kept hugging and fondling me, and nibbling my ears, my lips, or squeezing my boobs or my ass when our parents weren't looking, sometimes even sliding his hand into the back of my panties and caressing me with a questing finger. I'd always worn cut-offs or tight jeans before, but now I only wore short skirts so he could touch me whenever he had the opportunity; I guess he liked to live dangerously, because the number of times he was surreptitiously stroking my pussy or in my ass while one of our parents was in the room are beyond counting...

On two memorable occasions, I sneaked into his room and humped him like a coked-up alley-cat all night long, biting into a rolled-up towel under a pillow every time I needed to scream as he fucked yet another orgasm out of me with his big cock rammed fully up inside my pussy or my ass. Of course, Mom didn't know what was going on, but we hoped she thought the two of us laughing and joking and slapping each other gently on the arm, or the way he would reach up and gently push a strand of hair away from my eyes, was a sign we were adults now and past all the storms and issues of childhood.

Mom wasn't stupid, though, or blind, and I think she suspected something was up; periodically she'd give me the third-degree over who Scott was seeing, and if he was sleeping with them. I always managed to allay her suspicions (I hoped) by implying he was probably seeing one or more of my friends in his spare time, but as far as I knew it was innocent; Scott just wasn't that interested in girls, work and restoring his Torino kept him fully occupied and out of mischief.

Scott helped by never actually dating anyone, his constant presence in the house helping to quiet Mom's suspicions. Mom would have hit the roof and kept going if she even suspected Scotty was out drinking and having sex out of wedlock, so I did my best to throw her off the track by implying that her little boy was still as pure as the driven snow.

It did give me the occasional secret grin, though, because dayyum was she deluded if she thought a young, healthy, horny, American male in his twenties was keeping himself pure for the bride picked out for him by God...

I also had to keep up the pretense with my girlfriends, too; most of them knew Scott was unattached, and ridiculously gorgeous, so whenever we got together, the conversation would inevitably turn to him, and the third-degree about what he did, where he went, who he was seeing, and was it serious would begin.

I tried to be the disinterested kid sister, but it was taxing my creativity to keep coming up with reasons why none of them should bother taking a run at him. As far as I was concerned, and I hoped I was convincing enough to turn my gal pals off, Scott was my cute-but-dopey older brother, with zero personality, and a solid minus-ten in the charisma stakes. While he may have had the body and looks of an Adonis, and be nice as pie to them when he met them, they shouldn't be fooled; he was wedded to that rusty relic he called a car, it was his true love, and as far as he was concerned, it was 'love me, love my dog' when it came to that ugly 70's rust-heap.

I think I did an okay job in convincing my girlfriends Scott was only interested in NASCAR stats, that for him girls were something other people did if they didn't have cars, and the only way he'd be interested in any of them was if they had a set of Holley downdraft carbs surgically attached to the top of their heads. Gradually the interest in my hottie brother waned and turned elsewhere, just as I'd hoped it would.