Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been told I have a hot, squeezable, bubble-butt (usually by some greasy twelfth-grade wannabe Romeo who ended up with my knee in his groin, the only part of anything below my waist he was ever going to get). Scott made a funny, choking noise, his hand reaching out to clench one of my curving ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading the firm flesh, feeling up my ass. He pulled me close by the cheeks of my ass and clamped his mouth around my thick, swollen nipple, licking, biting and sucking, the sensation sending electric jolts through me, making my pussy and asshole twitch as I imagined being fucked by that thick pillar of flesh standing up so proudly between his thighs. He sucked and chewed both nipples, alternating between them, reducing me to a shuddering, sexed-up wreck as my need for him nearly had me shrieking in frustration.

He stood up and shucked his clothes, and grabbed me by my ass-cheeks again, pulling me close to him as he thrust his tongue into my mouth in a hot, almost brutal kiss. His stiff cock rubbed roughly against my wet, swollen pussy, making me gasp and whine as he thrust his tongue into my mouth, kissing me fiercely.

We kissed madly, passionately, Scott clutching and squeezing my ass as he rubbed his big cock against my oozing pussy lips, before pulling me down to the floor. Once on the floor, we rolled around, kissing, and touching, and fondling each other. I really wanted to do what that girl was doing on screen, but when I pulled him between my legs, his eyes lit up as his cock rubbed against my dripping pussy. "First things first, baby..." he murmured, grinning wickedly as he slowly sawed his thick member between my labia, hot-dogging me and making me see stars when he butted against my throbbing clit.

"Nooo..." I moaned, needing him inside me so much it was an ache way down inside me, but he did it a few more times, nearly making me cry in frustration; so near, and still no cigar! He knew what he was doing to me, and from the look on my face he must have realized just how much he was torturing me.

"Now please, Scotty, please, inside me, I'm okay, I'm protected, please, inside me, fill me up...!" I gabbled, so eager was I to feel that hot rod of his plow into me. He bent down to kiss me, and as our lips met, he slid into me, gently, irresistibly, opening me as he delved deep inside me. The pain was a bright spark, gone almost before it registered, and all was left was the feel of him stretching me open and filling me, almost making me howl with delight!

I came almost as soon as he slid into me and the rippling of my pussy must have communicated itself to him. He began ramming himself into me, fucking me hard, wonderfully, every stroke pushing me higher, making my whole body ring and shimmer like fairy bells while lights danced and flickered in my peripheral vision.

All I could see clearly was his sweet face, his brow knitted in concentration, and I suddenly realized he was as turned-on as I was. He was trying desperately not to cum; he was trying to make this last. That was it, as far as I was concerned; I screamed in ecstasy as the great-granddaddy of orgasms slammed into me, cutting a white-hot swathe right through the middle of me. My pussy tightened around his battering, hammering cock, and his eyes snapped open, to stare into mine.

"Ooooh Goooodd, oooh Trini, yesss, oh yesss, Oh my fucking God, YESSS!" he hollered, and I swear I felt his cock-head swell inside me as he pulsed again and again, sinewy, muscular twitches of that thing buried to the hilt in me as he emptied his hot spunk deep inside me.

Finally, I felt the twitches and pulses of his incredible cock lessen and he leaned down to kiss me, making me gasp with the sensation and then the sudden feeling of emptiness as he slid his semi-erect cock out of me and slumped down on the floor next to me.

"Please Scotty, no..." I begged, and he reached for me, rubbing my tummy gently, feeling the tremors and ripples of aftershock still trembling in me. His hand reached around to hold my ass and roll me toward him, so now we were lying facing each other.

"I'm not Superman, Sissy, gimme a few minutes!" he grinned, so I scootched up closer to him so I could rest my head on his arm as he held me close. We lay in happy, sated silence for a few minutes, breathing and heart-rates slowly returning to normal, until I'd had enough silence; I had stuff I needed to say, and things I needed to hear.

"Scotty, are you mad at me now? What I mean is, after ..." but he stopped me with a finger on my chin, and when I looked down, he flicked it up at the end of my nose; I smiled at that; I hadn't fallen for that one in years, nor his other one, when he got me to pull his finger...

"It's all OK, Sissy, we're OK, you're OK; I still like you much, much; does that answer your question?"

I didn't like his flippant tone, so I flicked his nipple, making him jump.

"Oooww! What was that for?" he demanded, then saw the look on my face.

"You know what I meant, don't play dumb with me! I'm gonna ask you again, and this time you better think before you answer! After what happened earlier, and now this, are you mad at me, or are we really OK now?"

Scott wrapped his hand around my hip and pulled me closer to him, his eyes searching mine even as he gently squeezed and kneaded my butt-cheek.

"Sissy, I was only mad at you for a minute; you scared me, that's all. I've only ever been mad at you for a couple minutes your whole life; I love you, Trin, I guess I always have, and this, here, now, I think this is the start of something real special, if that's what you want."

His lips were so close I really had no choice but to kiss him, and he kissed me back, and this time it was a love kiss, not a sex-kiss; I could feel the love in his kiss, I could feel him loving me, wanting me, claiming me, and I think he could feel all those things from me too; right there and then was the best few minutes of my entire life, the thing my life had been leading up to.

When we broke that incredible kiss, I saw the love and dedication in his eyes, I saw how much he wanted me, and I knew that no matter what came next, no matter who tried to come between us, he would be mine forever, and I would only ever be his.

"Phew, Trin, if you kiss me like that again I'm gonna have to do something about it!" he smiled, while his warm hand skittered up and down my back, rubbing, caressing, squeezing, kneading, keeping close contact with me, making me hot for him all over again. I returned the favour, holding and gently squeezing his balls, feeling his cock twitch and thicken as I fondled him.

"Why don't you, stud?" I lisped, wriggling against him seductively (I hoped!) while his hand continued to stroke and fondle my ass.

"Don't, Trin..." he muttered, a note of warning in his voice, but I kept it up, because it felt so nice when he squeezed and caressed me like that, and when I started kissing and licking his chest he groaned, his cock throbbing urgently as I played with him.

Something on the screen caught my attention, and my ears pricked-up as the girl on screen demanded the boy shove his cock in her ass again; as I watched, I could feel my insides melting and heating up; THAT was what I wanted, that was what I wanted to give my darling Scotty, just to make him know what he could have from me, what he could do to me, what I wanted him to do to me.

Scott saw what I looking at, and he grinned as he pulled me to him by my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and squeezing them as he kissed me, making me feel hot and weak and horny all at once.

I rolled onto my front, and reached behind me, spreading my legs wide and pulling my ass-cheeks wide apart. I usually played with my asshole when I was bringing myself off, often getting two, and sometimes three fingers inside myself as I rubbed my pussy, all the while fantasizing it was Scotty fucking me in the ass, and now it might just happen!

"In here, baby, now, stick your cock in here, fuck my ass, I want you to do me like he's doing her!" I groaned as I stuck my butt up in the air, still slathered in lotion from my earlier attempt to seduce him, inviting him to ram that beautiful cock of his into my tight, greasy little asshole.

"Slow down, Trin, we've got all night!" he murmured, and then his hands were on my hips, pulling me back to my knees. I almost jumped out of my skin when he pushed his face between my cheeks, his tongue rasping the length of my pussy and teasing my labia apart. I gasped and moaned as he feasted on me, his tongue slicking me, bursts of pleasure chasing up and down my spine as he ate me, and ate me, and ate me some more.

When he finally rubbed his tongue across my aching clit, I nearly passed-out from the huge burst of pleasure that detonated inside me like a thunderclap, wave after wave of orgasmic heat rippling and crashing through me.

When he shoved his thumb into my ass as he pushed his tongue inside me once again, I came once again, another soundless burst of pure, white-hot pleasure rocketing through my system. I collapsed onto my tummy, lying flat on the floor as my mind spun and sparkled with the afterglow of those mind-blowing orgasms; Scott lay next to me, his hand on my butt, gently squeezing and stroking the cheek, waiting for me to rejoin the planet.

"There, wasn't that good, Trin?" he grinned. "It just goes to show what can happen when you take your time!"

I cuddled myself closer to him, and reached out to stroke his distended cock.

"That was so good, Scotty, but what about you? I still want you to fuck my ass!" I grinned, watching his eyes kindle even as his wandering fingers stroked and toyed with my needy, slick little butthole. We kissed as he slid his finger into me, making me gasp as he wriggled it around inside me, then another finger, and now he started stretching me in earnest, getting me ready to fuck my tightest hole.

"I'm nice and slick, Scotty, you can go now, if you want..." I hinted, but he still held off, fondling and touching me, lighting a fire inside me that I knew only he could put out.

"We can wait, Sissy, I can wait; you don't understand what you're asking, baby!" he murmured in my ear, his warm breath making goosebumps race up and down my body, and my pussy tingle.

"Please Scotty, please, I want you inside me, I want you to love me like he's loving her, please Scotty!" I moaned, and my darling big brother pulled me close, his body pressing against mine as he held me tight.

"It will hurt you, baby, and I can't do that; please Sissy, one day soon, when you're ready, we'll go there, but right now, no."

I made a discontented noise, frustration and need battling for him inside me, and he smiled, that lovely, warm, tender smile he only ever had for me.

"Trin, I guarantee you, it's gonna hurt, and I don't wanna hurt you; that stuff takes time, but we got that; those two whackjobs are gone for two weeks. We have enough time, so slow down, honey, let's just have fun, huh? No pressure, baby, no pressure!"

I looked at him blankly, my lip quivering like I was going to cry, and as he looked back, kind of quizzically, I grabbed his fat cock and squeezed him, hard.

"I asked you to shove this in my tushy, and I meant it! Now, are you gonna do what I ask, or do I have to rape you?"

Scott sighed, like he was giving in, and suddenly grabbed my ass, rolling me on top of him as he pulled my butt cheeks apart while grinding his cock against my tender pussy.

"What, does little Trini want Scotty's big ole pecker poked in her pink, stinky little poopy-hole?" he breathed in my ear, before sticking his tongue in and making me shriek with laughter, then groan as he slid his finger into my tight little pucker.

"Mmm, feels tight; you sure you want this..." he ground his cock against me again, making me groan once more, "in here...?" he wriggled his finger, sending a sharp burst of mingled pleasure and a little pain zipping through me.

"Clock's ticking, Trini-baby; you want me to do this or not? Because if not I got things..." He broke off when I scraped his nipple with my teeth.

"Yes, you know I do, you dick! I want what he's giving her, come on Scotty, for me!" I whined, knowing he had almost no defenses against that voice when I used it on him.

So my gorgeous big brother positioned himself behind me. The head of his cock was dripping slick, gooey pre-cum, and he rubbed it around my already lubed-up asshole, lubricating me even further with his juices, before wedging the tip of it into my asshole. At first, as he pushed his dick a little further into my ass, it hurt, so I relaxed all the more, pushing out my ring to take him in, something I'd discovered when I was fingering my ass while I masturbated, and the plum-sized head of his cock popped in, my anal ring snapping tight around his thick shaft.

I nearly climaxed there and then as his thick cock, so much more filling than my fingers, slid slowly, unstoppably, into my ass, pain mingling with the hottest, sexiest feelings I'd ever experienced. I could only groan "Oh God, oh God, yess, yess, oh God, yes!" as his large, thick man-bone pushed inexorably into my tight anus and all the way deep inside me.

My juices were pouring out of my pussy as his dick went deeper and deeper into my ass. I spread my legs as far apart as I could for my darling brother, his big velvety balls bumping against my labia as he slowly, unstoppably, plowed his thick cock into my tightest hole. The twin sensations as he pumped into me, of his big cock slowly forcing its way into my stretched-open ass and his balls slapping against my pussy again and again were getting me hot and bothered, setting me up for the huge climax I could feel building up inside me once more.

I got louder and louder with each wave of glorious pleasure as he rammed that thick meat-stick into me.

"Oh yes, oh God, yess, yess, YESSS! Scott, fuck my ass, baby, fill me up, oh God, I love you, Scotty, I love your cock!"

Scott began groaning and calling my name, telling me he loved me, how much he wanted me, how long he'd waited to do this to me, and hammered my asshole with powerful strokes of his thick cock, until suddenly his cock swelled-up to what felt like enormous size and jammed inside me as he exploded into me, shooting long, hot jets of sperm deep into my ass.

The feel of him spraying his spunk deep into my body was everything I had imagined, and more, sending me into a bright golden haze of pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic delight, bright and jagged and almost unbearably delightful. On and on it went, shooting through me endlessly, until I finally melted into the pure pleasure, all feeling and all thought wrung out of me and only love for Scott and what he did to me remaining to hold me on this earth.

From what felt like miles away, remote and barely noticed, he finally relaxed on top of me, trying not to squash me, breathing heavily, and I could feel his heart hammering against my back as reality slowly spun back into place. I felt him kiss me lightly on the back of my neck and between my shoulder blades as he pulled his softening cock out of my ass and once again lay by my side, his chest rising and falling with his exertion, his hand clamped possessively around my ass-cheek.

"Better clean up, huh?" I murmured, and smiled at his answering grin. I could feel him pouring out of me, so much cum, he must have been really worked-up, so I climbed to my feet a little unsteadily. Who wouldn't be rubber-legged after an orgasm like that? Somehow I managed to stagger to the bathroom, my darling brother's hot sperm gushing out of my ass and running down my thighs, feeling so dirty and hot and sexy. I had the world's quickest shower before rejoining him, this time bringing a bowl of warm water and a soapy wash-cloth with me, to clean his cock properly. The act of me gently washing him made him bone-hard all over again.

Scotty had pulled the seat cushions off the couch and arranged them on the floor like a bed, with a throw over the top, and even some spare pillows and a blanket from the laundry room, and so we lay together on the cushions on the floor, on our new bed, covered in the blanket, and watched the rest of that porn movie.

Scott had me sit on his lap straddling him, his stiff cock pressed against my ass as he squeezed and rubbed my tits. He kept flicking my nipples, sending electric thrills up and down my body, making my pussy and asshole itch and throb as he kissed and nibbled the back of my neck and my shoulder.

Eventually, when I started paying proper attention (and it was hard, believe me, when someone as hot as Scotty was making me the sole center of his attention) I realized what the girl on the TV was saying.

"Fuck me, big brother! I love it when my darling big brother fucks me! Harder, fuck me harder, my sister-fucking big brother; fill my pussy with your cock!"

My mouth gaped open! She was his sister! I expressed my astonishment to Scott, and he grinned.

"I think they're just actors, Trini, but it's still fucking hot!"

Both of us were heating-up again as we fell into the fantasy of this young girl fucking her older brother, and loving every second of it, especially as we were doing it for real; no San Fernando Valley movie fantasy when it came to Scotty and me; we were brother and sister fucking for real!

I got so turned on as I watched, I switched around so now I was facing him, still astride him, and began rubbing and grinding my pussy against his stiff, swollen cock. He began sucking, biting, licking, and nibbling my nipples, making me cry out as he pleasured my boobs so well, at the same time pulling my ass-cheeks open and sliding his fingers into me, frigging my holes with his fingers as he sucked my big tits.

As we kissed, his soft fingers slid in and out of my soaking-wet pussy and gently caressed my engorged clit, but I wanted more; I needed him to lick me properly, I wanted him to mouth-fuck me again, to eat me and show me once again how he was going to feast on me forever.

Scotty obliged with a sweet smile on his face; I think he liked the taste of me, judging by the speed with which he got me in position! He went down to my shaved little pussy and pulled my thighs apart and thrust my legs over his shoulders over his shoulders as he slid his tongue and lips all over me, sucking me, then licking me, then shoving his tongue into my pussy, then sliding it around and around my clitoris, making me nearly mad with need for him.

When I was nearly sobbing with my need, he lifted my hips so my pussy was pointing at the ceiling and stabbed his tongue deep inside my pussy and my ass, licking and rimming me in my holes, bringing me to climax again and again, getting me ready to be fucked properly. He must have really enjoyed the taste of me, because he kept shoving his tongue wetly into my pussy, forcing my labia apart and making me climax almost continuously, before pushing the tip back into my ass, setting off yet another rocket inside me.

Scott's cock was pulsating now, and I was almost frantic with need for him to be inside me again; I wanted to feel again the surge of a man's spunk boiling inside my deflowered pussy and soaking my cervix in hot baby-maker.

But first, I had to let him know that I was pledging myself to him, and only him

"Scotty, I've always loved you, and I always will. You'll only ever be the one for me, I promise you; there'll never be anyone else but you for me!"

He looked me in the eyes with nothing but love for me glowing in his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Trini, baby-girl, I've always loved you; my whole life it's only ever been you, and I know now that I'm never going to make love with anyone but you, for the rest of my life!"

Tears of joy streamed down my cheeks as I finally realized how much I truly loved him, how much we were in love; my body was shaking all over with the realization of that truth; I had my man, and he had me, and we were going to be together forever, no matter what! I hugged him close, feeling that soul-stirring realization, that deep in my heart, and all through my body, I wanted him, and only him, for the rest of my life! I gripped his cock and aimed him at me.