Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard you...you called my name, I thought you...me..."

Scotty flushed guiltily.

"I know, Sissy, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean...I don't know why I said that, please don't be angry, it's just...sometimes people say things they don't..."

I could see how uncomfortable he was, but he still kept his arm around me, still held me close, as he always had. I flattened myself against him, resting my head right over his heart, as I'd done since I was a very small child, listening to and feeling the strong, slow beat.

"I'm not mad, Scotty, I could never be mad at you...OK, when you started dating, I was mad at you then, I had an awful outrage at you!"

I felt his lips twitch as he smiled against my hair and he absently patted my thigh, before pulling my robe even closer around me to cover me once more.

"Why were you mad at me, Sissy?"

OK, this was it. I mentally squared my shoulders.

"Because you were my Scotty, I had you all to myself, and then all those girls were putting their hands on you, and they all wanted you to be their Scotty, and I couldn't have that, you belong to me!"

Scotty kind of leaned back and held me away for a second so he could look into my eyes, a slight smile on his lips even as he raised one eyebrow.

"You're so funny, Sissy! You do know I'm maybe going to meet the right girl one day, get married and have a family, yeah? That's how it's done, but I'll always be your big brother, and I'll always love you, Trini, that will never change!"

Something about my expression must have tipped him off, because he looked at me kind of funny, uncertain, like he was puzzled about something.

"What, what'd I say?" he asked, still looking sideways at me. "What's wrong, Trini?"

I drew a deep breath; it was now or never.

"Because I love you too, Scotty, I'll always love you, I'll never love anyone else except you, that's what's wrong! All those girls, they all get to touch you, hold your hand, kiss you, and I don't want them anywhere near you; it should be me, that's what's wrong, it should be me!"

I was crying again now, real thick and heavy. I'd finally said what I needed to say to him, and now I didn't know what came next; all I knew was that he finally knew; now it was his move.

Scott crooned and gently patted me as he waited for the tears and snuffling to die away before once more smoothing back my hair and wiping my eyes with the corner of my robe (unfortunately I'd already wiped my nose on his shirt; I was just hoping he hadn't noticed...)

"Better now? Good. Trin, we need to talk about this. I'm your brother, right? You can't be feeling like that about me; you have to find someone that you're allowed to want; it just can't be me, no wait...!"

He cut me off and I subsided, waiting for him to finish.

"Trini, I told you I love you, and I do, I'm your big brother and you're my baby sister, and I love you more'n anything in the entire world, but I can't love you the way you want, it's not allowed, it's wrong, the law says it's wrong, Mom's Bible says it's wrong, everything about it is wrong! I promise you, baby-girl; I will always love you, just not like that; I can't..."

I thought I must have misheard, but as he turned away, I could have sworn he whispered "...no matter what I want..."

Part 3: No Going Back

Scotty still held me against him. I could hear his breath sounds, his heartbeat, the rustle of his shirt when I moved against him, and the feel of his hand on my back as he patted me gently, still soothing me after my outburst. Eventually he made as if to let go of me, and I wriggled and murmured against him, reluctant to break the nice warm moment; right now I had Scotty in my arms, he had his arms around me, and my world didn't really get any better than this. Eventually he let me loose, once more pulling my robe even closer around me and flicking my hair back from my face.

"All better now, booger-face?" he grinned, then grimaced when I elbowed him in the ribs.

"What was that for? I'm only telling the truth; look what you did to my shirt!"

I looked, and sure enough, where I'd surreptitiously wiped my nose was not a pretty sight, and I shrank back from it.

"See? Yuck, Trini, all you had to do was ask and I'd have gotten you a Kleenex!" he grinned, holding the mess away from himself.

"You wait here, I'm just gonna change, again, and I'll come back and say goodnight...again, OK?"

I reluctantly let go of him, pondering what he'd said. I could hear him bustling around in his room, and he appeared a few minutes later, this time in one of his old baseball shirts and a pair of cut-off jeans.

"OK, Trini, I'm going back to the den, this time stay away, and I mean it, just go to bed, yeah?"

I pouted at him, knowing it was something he's powerless to resist, and sure enough, it worked one more time.

"What, what now?" he asked, looking puzzled when I slid off the bed and breezed past him and out the door.

"I know you're gonna watch that movie. I wanna watch it too, and before you say anything, I'm over eighteen, the law says I can, so let's go, I wanna see what happens next!"

Scotty looked aghast.

"Trini, no, it's a...a...you know what it is. I'm not sitting and watching a...movie like that with my kid sister, that's just too fucking weird! Please, Trin, gimme a break!"

I grandly ignored him. He followed me all the way down to the den, begging me to just let it go, but I didn't want to; what I'd seen had intrigued me, and I wanted to see more, and if it made him unsettled, then good, perhaps that would get him where I wanted him, or at least someplace close; I had to break him down somehow, because to my way of thinking, big brother had altogether too many scruples; perhaps now I had found the way to make him lose a few...

"Look, Scotty, I know what was in that video, and you know I know, so why don't you just put it back on, because for once in my life I wanna sit down and watch something a little more age-appropriate than Hannah fucking Montana, got it?"

He looked doubtful, but I blow-torched him with big, innocent blue eyes and high-voltage fluttering eyelashes, and he did what he always does when I do that; he caved in and did what I wanted.

"OK, you win, just sit...there, and just watch, okay? No commentary, just get your fill and get the fuck out. This is just too fucking weird, I must be crazy! Shut up, watch, and leave, got it?"

I nodded, still zapping him with those big puppy-dog eyes and now a pooched-out lower-lip as well, just to make him even more uncomfortable. If I kept him off balance, I could maybe do something here, I realized; he was actually agreeing to let me watch a porno with him; possibilities beckoned! I was curious where he got a movie like that, given that Mom was in training to be one of Jesus' little sunbeams, and when I asked him, he grinned wickedly.

"There's a ton of this stuff hidden out in Dad's workshop; I guess Mom hasn't figured out he buys this stuff, 'cause there's a heap of them, mostly this stuff; he musta been buying this stuff for years! Now, if you're really gonna stay here and watch this..."

Scotty picked up the remote and once more looked pleadingly at me, but I looked right through him; I wanted to see this, and I wanted to watch him while he watched it. He sighed and clicked on the player. The action resumed on screen and once more we were treated to the sight of that beautiful young girl with an improbably large cock jammed in her tushy.

Scott shifted uncomfortably and studiously avoided looking at me, but I could see the flush slowly spreading across his face as the girl on screen was pounded unmercifully. Looking closely at his lap, I could see the beginnings of a bulge; so the movie was having an effect on him after all, ai caramba...

As the story, such as it was, unfolded, I started paying more and more attention to it; this was nothing like the glossy, over-produced garbage with the ten-second dialog intro followed by nothing but improbably athletic mega-humping I'd seen on my friends' laptops; this was more like a real-life situation (or as close as possible, given what we were watching!), with actors who looked like young, attractive, but real, people; just like Scotty and me, in fact.

That started a train of thought in me, and, as you've no doubt figured out by now that my impulse control wasn't exactly the best around, to think was to act. Almost involuntarily, I began edging toward Scotty, slowly working my way along the couch; every change of posture, a yawn, twisting around to tuck my legs under me, all moved me closer to him.

Scotty never noticed, or if he did he didn't think anything of it, or at least didn't say anything. It was only when I finally leaned against him that he looked curiously at me.

"I thought I said..." he began, to subside when I slipped my arm through his and wriggled a little closer, and once again gave him the wide-eyed innocent look and the high-voltage eyelashes.

"Look Trin, I don't think you should...not after...please, Trin, just don't..." he protested, but he didn't actually pull away, and he didn't sound very convincing, so I didn't hear him; instead I squashed myself even closer to him until I was actually clinging tight. I could feel his body heat baking through my robe and into my skin, because, of course, I was still stark naked under my robe. Planning, of course.

Poor Scotty tried one last time.

"Look, Trin, we agreed you could watch this, OK, but from over there; this...here, this is not good, you need to...y'know, stop, please..."

In reply, I murmured discontentedly and squeezed his arm even tighter, so he kind of sighed and relaxed; yes, once again I had overcome the Scotty-monster and bent him to my will! Grinning to myself, I turned my attention to the screen, and tried to watch, but to tell the truth, it was hard to keep my mind on the on-screen filth, because I had so much filth of my own on my mind, and a few sweaty activities I would much rather have been indulging in. All said activities involved Scott and much nakedness, and here he was, right next to me, and I was next-door to naked; all I had to do now was make the inevitable happen...

Actually, watching that stuff did kind of back me off a little, and while I watched all that athletic humping I relaxed, until I was no longer hanging on to Scott's arm like grim death; instead, I began paying more attention to what that beautiful couple were doing, and the longer I watched, the more I felt I could and should be doing those things too.

Of course, I was also hornier than a cat in heat, but horny head wasn't in control right now; right now, I was paying attention to the smut masterclass playing out in front of me, taking notes, and, way back down inside, feeling the beginnings of Attack Plan Alpha, the full-frontal assault on Scott and his body; emphasis on 'full-frontal'...

I think my leaning on him was sending his arm to sleep. When he shifted position I lifted his arm and draped it around me, neatly cuddling as close to him as it was possible to be.

"Trin..." he murmured, but made no effort to push me away, so I sat still for a couple of minutes, then, seemingly casually, I rested my hand on his knee as I levered myself into a more comfortable position. Scott did glance at me when I accidentally-on-purpose left my hand on his knee, but I made a big show of watching the screen intently, so he looked away again and said nothing. So now I was pressed up against him, dressed only in a robe, with his arm around me, and my hand resting lightly on his knee; almost there...

When I felt he'd quieted down and taken his mind off me, I lightly slid my hand up and down his solid thigh, just once, testing the waters, as it were. Scott glanced curiously at me but said nothing, so, a few minutes later, I did it again. Still no reaction other than that quick glance, so I did it once more. Scotty gave a soft sigh, kind of resigned, like, but said nothing further, so this time I slid my hand up his leg to come to rest at the top of his thigh, nowhere threatening or suggestive, but almost close enough to tip him off.

"Trini..." he murmured warningly, but that was all, so I ignored him, and leaned into him, my head now almost resting on his chest. His arm around my shoulders, and my hand rested on his leg, at the top of his thigh. As the action on screen heated up, he shifted position slightly, and my hand, quite accidentally, I assure you, slipped off the top of his thigh and down between his legs, so now it was curled around the inside of his thigh.

"No, Trin...' he murmured, and when I looked up at him, his eyes were half-closed but fixed on me, not on the TV any longer. Time to test the waters a little more...

I began gently squeezing his leg, lightly kneading the muscle of his inner thigh. I was rewarded with a soft sigh, so I did it some more, this time a little closer to his crotch, and then I was brushing his crotch. Scotty was barely breathing, but all I could hear was the soft hiss of his breath as the sound of the TV disappeared into the background. After kneading and squeezing him a few more times, taking my time as I went, I moved my hand, gently trailing it across his interestingly solid crotch to rest it on his hard stomach. I didn't miss the little start he'd given when I did that, so I let my hand steal down until my fingertips were just resting at the top of his zipper.

"You're really gonna do this, aren't you...?" he murmured, and I nodded, still not breaking eye contact.

"Oh Trin, this is..." he murmured softly, but stopped when I touched his lip with my fingertip. Then I put my hand back where it had been. I let it rest there for a few seconds, then finally, I slid it all the way down, to rest fully on his crotch. As I did that, I felt what was under there give a twisting lurch, and he caught his breath, making me dart a glance back at his face. His eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back.

Now I felt I had carte-blanche, so I squeezed him gently, feeling him awaken even further, his hardness increasing every second, until what was under my hand was once again the thick, urgent flesh I'd touched and handled earlier that evening.

As I held and squeezed him, his breathing deepened, and his arm around my shoulder had become a clutching hand, holding me close against him. Poor Scotty made one last attempt to shut whatever we were doing off.

"Trini, we shouldn't...we can't..." but then I kissed him, and his response was immediate, kissing me back the way I'd wanted him to for so long, and there was nothing 'Hallmark' about that kiss, believe me! He held me against him as his lips sealed themselves to mine, and his tongue found mine, our tongues lashing and fencing each with other as our kiss deepened and intensified. Somehow, his free hand found the front of my robe, and now it was my turn to gasp as his warm hand brushed my stiff, pulsing nipples, sending a zing of pure pleasure through me all the way to my toes, making my pussy purr in anticipation.

As we kissed, I tugged at the waistband of his shorts until he moved my hand out of the way and popped the button before easing his zipper down. His cock was thick and solid and pulsed urgently as I held him, his breath hissing between as he tried to speak.

"We shouldn't be doing this Trini, this is so wrong, we can't...!" he whispered hoarsely, so I kissed him once more. I looked up at him sexily, my eyes wide open and innocent, my eyelashes framing my blue eyes perfectly, making them look enormous; I was glad I'd spent some time doing my makeup, because Scott looked sand-bagged when I hit him with that look.

"Should I stop? Do you really want me to stop? Because I will, if that's what you really, really want, Scotty; just say so...!" I said seriously, my blue eyes wide and innocent, slowly licking my carefully glossed lips as I looked him in the eyes. It was probably a really corny and obvious ploy, but poor Scotty bought it wholesale, because right now he was deeply enmeshed in my web and there was no way out...

He looked away, his face reddening.

"No, Trini, don't stop; it feels so good when you do that!" Yesss, touchdown!

The girl on screen had her lover's cock in her hand, and was busily pumping her lips up and down over the whole length of it, almost swallowing it whole, so I decided to take my cue from her.

I held his solid, pulsating cock, and bent my head down and kissed the end of it, just like the girl on screen, making him groan. I looked up at him, looked him directly in the eyes and smiled, the head of his veined, sculpted cock resting against my soft lips.

Scotty looked back at me like he couldn't believe what I was going to do, then closed his eyes in bliss, his breathing now fast and heavy, so I slid my tongue-tip back and forth over the tip of his cock, teasing the head and making him jump. It was oozing a clear syrupy liquid, so I licked it off, enjoying the salty, slightly metallic, tangy, fresh taste.

"That's enough, isn't it? Maybe you're right, we should stop now, before we go too far?" I asked him, knowing full well what his answer was going to be.

Scott leaned his head back, his eyes closed.

"Oh Jeez! Don't stop, Trini, not now, baby, please...!"

"But this is wrong; we should stop, shouldn't we?" I grinned secretly, knowing he couldn't see me.

"Yes, we should, this is wrong, we shouldn't...I shouldn't, not with you...supposed to look after you..." he murmured, but made no move to stop me as I sat there, watching the movie, holding and gently squeezing his throbbing cock as I teasingly licked the oozing, velvety head.

To hold him in my hand like that, to savor the feel of his hot, meaty, muscular cock, to breathe the scent of his arousal, was incredibly sexy; just like the rest of him, in fact. I knew then that I wanted that thing inside me, and one way or another I was going to get just that.

As if to accentuate what I was doing to him, his hand came up to rub my breast through the thin material of my robe, my nipple suddenly throbbing and making me gasp as he rubbed and squeezed it.

The girl on the screen lay flat on the floor, on her front. The man began pumping her from behind, ramming his meat in and out of her tightly-stretched asshole, making her mew and squeal.

I was getting really turned on at the sight of them, and so was Scott, if the hot pulsing of his cock was anything to go by. I moved my hand up and down along the stalk of his penis, squeezing and stroking it, as I had seen him do, gently teasing the tip with my tongue as I sealed my lips around him, holding him tightly in my mouth. He bent forward to kiss me and I relinquished his cock long enough to kiss him back.

I could smell his skin and his subtle male scent. The taste of him as I licked the clear syrup oozing from his cock-head made me feel hot and sexy, with a sudden, burning need for him underneath it all; I wanted him, I wanted his cock, I wanted that beautiful thing I was fondling and sucking to hammer and batter itself into me and fill me with his cream, and I didn't care where, just as long as it was right now.

I stood up and unbelted my robe, letting it slide to the floor, my firm breasts and stiff, fat nipples thrusting out at him, and my swollen, throbbing clitoris peeking out from my shaven slit. Scott's eyes bugged out of his head as I smiled dreamily at him while rubbing my moist slit with two fingers and pinching and tugging my nipples with the other hand. Scott stared at me, his eyes hungrily flicking up and down my body, waiting for my next move. I indicated the TV screen

"I love you so much, Scott, you should know that by now; I always have, so do that to me, please, baby, fuck me like that, fuck my ass as hard as that, please, Scotty, fuck me every way, but do my ass first. You know you want to!"