The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers

He moved closer, his eyes on hers and she felt the knots on her bikini bottom come undone. His large hand lifted her under the water and she felt the bikini bottom tugged away. Ben dropped it over the side with the bikini top. Now they were both naked in the hot tub.

Lori was trembling and Ben took her chin between his fingers and looked into her eyes.

"It's not too late to stop. We haven't done anything yet we can't take back." he said firmly.

"I- I don't want to stop." she said, her voice quavering.

"May I assume you're not a virgin but you haven't been with a man as large as me?" he asked.

She nodded her eyes widening with her memory of the size of him.

"So we'll take it slow. I'll set the pace. Understood?" he said and she nodded, not trusting herself to speak she was so nervous. The dates she and Lisa had played with before had just been playthings. Good for fun but ultimately disposable. Ben was in a completely different category! He had experience!

Ben smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Softly at first. Just lips pressing and nibbling on lips. Lori leaned forward to kiss more urgently but Ben gently pushed her back.

"I set the pace." he said firmly and she nodded submissively.

He began again and Lori was feeling little sparks of pleasure tingling within her pussy but she dared not touch herself. When Ben's tongue caressed her lips and slipped between them she moaned and squeezed her thighs together as the tingle became maddening.

Ben sucked her tongue into his mouth and placed his hand of the back of her neck to better control the kiss. The fingertips of Ben's other hand slowly trailed down the skin of her chest and her breathing grew erratic as they approached her breasts. When she involuntarily thrust her chest up to reach his descending fingers he stopped and gently pushed her back. He lifted his fingers and began again. She got the lesson this time.

When his fingers met her breast this time it was all Lori could do to keep from screaming 'YES'! She couldn't stop from moaning into his kiss as he filled his palm with her tit and squeezed it. Lightning shot between her nipple and clit. He slid his tongue into her mouth more aggressively and moved his fingers to tug on the stiff pink nipple. Another shot of lightning fired and she whimpered with need.

Ben moved his mouth to Lori's throat and kissed his way downwards. His hand left her breasts and slid around to support her back as he lifted her to the surface of the bubbling water. Lori's head rested back on the pillowed edge of the hot tub as her stiff nipples broke the surface of the water into the chilled air. Ben took her right nipple between his lips and slowly sucked more and more of her tit into his mouth as he ran his tip of his tongue across the sensitive nipple.

Lori couldn't take any more and moved her hands behind Ben's head into his hair. She stopped herself from pulling him tighter against her tit. Ben gently scraped his teeth on the flesh around her nipple and Lori cried out arching her back. With a final kiss Ben moved to her left tit and repeated the process only slower.

Ben's hands were on her back, supporting her floating body just under the surface of the water. For his next move he had to make sure Lori took a more active role in supporting her body. He release her nipple with a pop and let her torso dip just below the surface once more. The hot water reached her overly stimulated nipples and her breath hissed through her teeth.

He looked up at her flushed face and locked eyes with her. "Get a grip on the rails on either side of your headrest and hold tight."

Lori's eyes widened and she quickly moved her hands into place. "Good girl." Ben growled playfully and a shiver went through her body.

Ben dipped under the surface while holding Lori's body up horizontally just under the surface. When he resurfaced he came up slowly with his head between her legs his hands cupping her firm ass cheeks. He gave her a quick squeeze and she moaned at the feel of the strength in his hands. He lifted her ass upwards until the small red triangle of pubic hair surfaced. Ben smiled down at this and pressed his lips to the patch and kissed it. Lori's hips jolted from the sensation but Ben had a good grip on her ass so he controlled her motions. Ben kissed down in the direction the triangle pointed and soon he was brushing his lips across her pink, stiff little clit. She cried out and he moved on leaving her with the aching need for his touch. He could tell she was a moments from her orgasm.

Ben ran his tongue from just above her anus up across the engorged pussy lips and circled her clit.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Suck it please! Suck my clit!" Lori finally gushed as the tingling exploded into a lightning storm inside her pussy.

Ben sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and thrashed them with his tongue until she began to gush juices. He moved his left hand to the center of her ass and rubbed two fingers of his right over her gushing pussy getting them nice and slippery. Then he slammed them deep into her as he clamped his mouth over the top of her pussy. Lori began to wail and thrash as her body rocked through an intense release. He began to pump his fingers in and out of her twitching channel.

"BEN! Oh Ben! FUUUUCK! FUUUUUUUUCK!" she began to squeal and make unintelligible sounds as her shaking increased. Ben could see she was deep into her orgasm so he slipped his thumb into her pussy with his fingers for a few strokes to get it nice and slick then he pressed it firmly against her anus.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Lori screamed as her orgasm soared to new heights. Her whole body went stiff and her eyes rolled back. When he felt her body going slack he moved his hands up to support her shoulders as her grip on the bars released and her head rolled. He pulled her against him and rested her head on his shoulder. A few seconds later he felt her beginning to come around.

"Wha- what? What happened?" Lori slurred against his shoulder. She felt like she was outside of her body. Everything tingled.

"You just had a little rest after your orgasm." Ben said gently.

"Oh. My. God. Ben! I feel so good! You feel so good against me! The water feels so good!" she gushed as she tried to get her muscle coordination back.

"I think we'd better get out of the hot water." he said. He scooped her legs up and carried her from the tub. The air trapped within the privacy curtain was warmer than outside but it was considerably cooler than the water. He set her down and steadied her as he pulled her robe from the warmer and put it around her. Then he grabbed his own and they went inside. There was a towel on the floor inside the patio door and a note from Tina saying she and Christopher were staying with Trish tonight. Lori was still a little wobbly so Ben sat her down at the kitchen table while he went back outside and put the cover on the tub and raise the privacy curtain. He went inside and locked the patio door. He saw Lori watching him with wide eyes from the chair.

"It's never felt like that before." she said.

"The sensations are there, you just have to be patient enough to build them up." Ben explained.

"But you didn't..." she said looking at him.

"No, and I don't every time. Sometimes it just works out that way." Ben said with a smile.

"I'd like you to. May we continue?" Lori asked, biting her lip.

"We may." he said and held out his hand to lift her to her feet. As they left the kitchen they heard pounding on the front door. They looked at each other then went to see who it was. Ben opened the door. Lisa was on the step and she was sobbing.

"You BITCH! How COULD YOU!" she screamed past Ben at her sister. Ben reached out and pulled her inside the house. Lori grabbed her arms so Ben could close and lock the door.

"Let go of me you back stabber!" Lori screamed as the tears poured down her face. "I saw your chat with Tina on your tablet. Then I saw Tina take Christopher to Trish's place. When I came over I heard your scream! I heard you screaming Ben's name! You had sex with Ben!"

She whipped around to look at Ben. "Why? Why would you have sex with Lori but not me?" she sobbed as she threw her jacket to the floor. Her blouse was showing a lot of cleavage.

"For one she doesn't act like a spoiled little brat when she doesn't get her way!" Ben growled deeply.

Lisa rocked back from Ben's anger.

Lori stepped in front of her sister. "I get it. I understand why Ben was so upset with us. I've been trying to tell you but you won't fucking listen!"

Lisa roared and reached for her sister with claws out but Ben caught her wrists and spun her around. He marched her into the living room and set her across his knees as he sat on the ottoman. He held her arms together behind her back with one hand and looked at Lori. "If you would do the honors please."

"Certainly." Lori said and pulled Lisa's yoga pants down to her knees. Ben saw she was wearing a thong so her ass was bare. All the better.

Lisa screamed and thrashed in anger until Ben's palm cracked solidly against her ass cheek. Then she screamed in surprise and pain but her body froze in shock. Without giving her time to recover he landed a second blow on the opposite cheek.

"You're not a teenager any more so stop" SMACK! "acting like one!" CRACK!

Lori knelt in front of her sister face and took it between her palms. "We have to start thinking about how OTHER people would feel before we do something. We kissed and groped Ben because we wanted to and we knew we would like it but we never stopped to think about if Ben wanted that."

Lisa screamed in anger again. CRACK! went Ben's palm on her already red ass. Lisa screamed and tried to thrash so CRACK! across the other cheek. She started crying in earnest now.

"Stop being so stubborn! We love you! We want you to feel better but you have to stop being so damn selfish! Mom needs our help and you are jeopardizing that by not accepting responsibility for being a self centered little brat! I admit I was one too! Then I saw what Ben was trying to tell us. We just have to be aware how other people's feeling might be affected by our actions BEFORE we do them. I know we've never really had to do that before but like Ben said, it's time to grow up. We aren't spoiled little teenagers anymore. Daddy would let us get away with almost anything but Ben won't. He will help guide us with a firm hand so we can be better people and have our dream job and make love with our dream man. But only if you are willing to admit you and I have been behaving badly and we need to change."

Ben placed his hand gently on the red flesh of Lisa's ass and she hissed through her teeth. Then he began to lightly caress the skin and Lisa started squirming as the pain started to change into something different. Then he stopped and she whimpered.

Lori lifted Lisa's face again and looked into her tear filled eyes. "You know it's true. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel you resisting. But that's only going to keep you from being happy. You have to understand that. We can't keep up this selfish behavior. It's hurting Mom and it hurts us. It will wreck our entire future if you keep it up. Please! Be the loving sister I know you are!"

Lisa burst into tears and Lori hugged her sister. Ben released her arms and she hugged Lori back. He lifted her to the couch and Lori sat with her wrapped up in each other's arms. After they had a good long cry Lisa sat back sniffing and winced. "My ass is on fire." she whined.

"Stop!" Lori said holding a finger up. "You know you deserved that! You have some things to say to Ben now."

Lisa glanced at Ben who waited patiently.

"Ben, I- I'm really sorry I didn't consider your feelings when we first kissed you in the car and when I got into your bed while you were sleeping with Rochelle. I was only thinking about what I wanted. Then you got angry and I didn't know why because I was only thinking of myself. I should have stopped and thought about how you'd feel before I did those things. I'm sorry."

Ben watched Lisa's face for any signs of her pretending to be remorseful but he saw it was genuine.

"I'll be expecting you both to be each other's watchdog. No sliding back to bad behavior."

Lori brightened up. "Does this mean we can work in the daycare?"

"On probation. Seriously, the first case I hear about one of you, just one of you behaving in that manner, and you will both he fired. Is that crystal clear?" he growled and they both froze.

"Yes sir." they said.

Ben didn't know where to go from here. He was feeling incredibly stupid and horrified at himself for having spanked a grown woman but he knew to show that to Lisa now would undermine the work he and Lori had done to help her have the change of heart.

It was Lori who rescued the situation. She turned to her sister.

"It's true that Ben and I were in the hot tub together but we didn't have sex. Well, not fully. He just teased my body then gave me the most exquisite oral sex I've ever had in my life. I actually believe I left my body when I came. I passed out!" Lisa looked at Ben desperately.

"Ben didn't get to have an orgasm. I'd really like to help him with that." She turned to him. "Would it be alright if my sister joined us, please?" Lori really poured on the charm as she pleaded with Ben to include Lisa.

Ben turned his eyes to Lisa looking for signs of her old selfish attitude but only saw submissive pleading in her eyes. "Are you going to behave?" he asked her, his voice a deep rumble in his chest.

Lisa trembled and the heat in her eyes kicked up a few notches. "Yes!" she breathed. "But Ben?" He looked at her again and her eyes dropped as she bit her lip. "Please... don't be gentle with me. How- how you took me just now... it was so fucking hot!" She squeezed her thighs together as her pussy dripped and her ass burned.

"God yes! I want that too!" Lori moaned.

Ben looked across at the two lustful beauties gazing hungrily back at him and sighed to himself. Another big shove out of his comfort zone. He'd never been with more than one woman at a time and certainly not twin sisters. He also didn't consider himself to be a rough sex kind of guy but that's what they needed him to be. He'd just have to give them his version of it.

He stood up and they watched him approach with anticipation. He reached behind Lori's head and released her hair from the bun. He ran his fingers through her hair to make it cascade over her shoulders like Lisa's did. Then he put his hand in her hair at the back of her head and took a grip. He forced her head back and she gasped before his mouth was on hers in a hungry, deep kiss. She moaned into his mouth. He pulled back and looked into her glassy eyes as she panted with her excitement. Ben turned his eyes to Lisa who fidgeted on the couch worried that he was going to reject her. When his hand slid around her neck into the hair on the back of her head he felt her actually relax as he took his grip. He ran his tongue across Lisa's lips and she desperately tried to capture it with her lips but his grip wouldn't let her move. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and ran his teeth over it. Lisa whimpered with need and she wasn't prepared for him when he suddenly kissed her deeply. She grunted in surprise as his tongue caressed hers. He pulled back and a string of her spit clung to their lips.

He released their hair, stood up and stepped back. "Stand up." he growled. They stood quickly and faced him.

Lori was only wearing the robe but Lisa was fully dressed. He looked her up and down and saw her blush. "Get undressed." Her eyes snapped to his then glanced over to her sister. "Now."

Lisa's blush got deeper but she quickly pulled her sweater and shirt off. Her yoga pants were already around her ankles so she kicked them off then her socks. Soon she was just standing in her bra and panties.

"I said undress." Ben said looking at her underwear. Lisa's eye widened. She reached around and undid her bra then pushed her panties down. She was deeply embarrassed at being the only one naked but her pussy was dripping and he saw the lips were glistening.

Ben looked at Lori. "Drop the robe."

Soon he was standing before two identical naked women. He stepped forward and heard them suck in a breath in unison. He reached out and placed a hand on each of their bodies on a shoulder. He tracked his fingers down their chests and cupped a tit which brought gasps from them. He rolled and pinched their nipple a little harder than he normally would and they both went a little weak in the knees. Their eyes were getting glassy again. When he slid his hands to their other tit and gave them a firm squeeze Lori moaned and Lisa whimpered unconsciously pushing her tit into his hand. He squeezed hers harder and she moaned. He picked up that Lisa might need harder sensations than Lori did. He slid his fingertips down their tight, trembling stomach muscles and both wobbled on their feet as he got closer to their heat. He cupped Lori and pulled up slightly and she gave him an 'Ahhh!' while he slapped Lisa's pussy three timed quickly making her squeak. Both were breathing heavily and trembling by this point.

Ben took a step back and considered them. So far they seemed to be enjoying his 'performance'. Quite frankly he was enjoying the view and he'd begun to feel the beginnings of that familiar rise. Before it grew he wanted them to see it so they'd know what they were dealing with.

"On your knees." his voice rumbled and they immediately dropped down before him. "You need to see what I'm going to fuck you both with. Open my robe." Their trembling increased with his coarse words.

With a glance at each other they both reached a hand forward and undid the loose knot on the belt. They took a side and pulled the robe open. Their eyes widened when they saw his thick cock hanging down and twitching between his legs. He pushed the robe off of his shoulders and let it fall behind him. The twins released the robe.

"It's still sleeping so it's not as big as it's going to be when I'm driving it into you. I'm still not sure you can take someone my size. I want to fuck you hard but I don't want to ruin you. Lisa! Don't touch yourself!" he scolded her harshly and her hand snapped back to her side. She looked up at him desperately. He ignored her and turned to her sister.

"Lori, cup my balls in your hand. Feel their weight."

Lori reached forward and lifted his cock up to hold his heavy sack in her other hand. Her mouth dropped opened as she felt the heft and heat of them.

Ben was enjoying the feeling of her hands and this cock began to twitch more as blood began to engorge the flesh. Lori's eyes locked onto the stiffening flesh as she felt it move in her hand.

"Let go Lori." She did reluctantly. "That weight is either going to be slapping against your ass... or your clit if I choose to take you from behind."

Lisa began to whimper at the image of Ben slamming into her from behind. She couldn't take her eyes from his rising flesh. It was only half mast and already looking monstrous. The fat mushroom head was darkening and beginning to point right at them.

"Lisa, open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Ben growled.

She quickly licked her lips and opened her mouth tongue extended. Lori whined as she wanted him in her mouth.

Ben stepped forward and tapped his bobbing cock on her tongue. Lisa tried moving forward to capture it but Ben gripped her hair and held her back. "Patience." he said quietly. She nodded.

He moved forward again and laid the thick head on the tip of her tongue. Then he slowly slid it forward until it reached her lips. Ben was exercising every ounce of his self-control to not just shove his cock into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat. Lisa was trembling and moaning as the heavy meat slowly forced its way into her mouth. Ben stopped and held it there for a few seconds while Lisa felt it throbbing on her tongue. He slowly pulled it out of her mouth and she leaned forward unconsciously to get it back but he gently pulled her away.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers
1...45678...17