The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've described two situations where someone needed you to behave in a way you say is out of character for you but you did. Were you uncomfortable and awkward during the behavior? Did you have to struggle to maintain the behavior?" she asked.

Ben thought about his interactions with Tina and found no discomfort at all but then Tina was a very mature and level headed young woman with minimal drama. He examined his memories of the prior night and the morning after with the twins. To his surprise found that the only time he experienced emotional discomfort was when he saw Lisa was in pain.

"Are you perhaps discovering the behavior wasn't actually uncomfortable at all?" Dr. Granger asked gently.

Ben looked at her with surprise.

"Ben, you've described to me your need to protect, nurture, and support. Dominance is part of that. Have you interacted with more dominant personalities? Did that feel uncomfortable?"

"I'm not sure if I've encountered a truly dominant personality yet. I know some very strong women and I count them as my best friends. I certainly don't try to impose my will on them or their lives. I'm just delighted and grateful they share their lives with me." he said frankly.

"It sounds like your impression of the person you are may not line up with who you actually are. You didn't believe you were dominant but clearly you can be if the need arises. This is an excellent exercise in self-discovery. A very positive step. So last night you weren't actually pretending at all. Your integrity is safe."

Ben's eyebrows rose as that idea sunk in. He felt better and smiled at the doctor.

She smiled and glanced at the wall clock. "Our time is almost up and this is an excellent place to stop for today. I'd like to see you same time next week. That's Friday, May 22 at 10AM. We'll talk some more about those people who failed to keep those promises to you. Alright? See you then."

Ben left the office feeling a little better about himself which, he thought, was the point of speaking to the doctor in the first place. It felt like progress. He stopped by Hannah's office and gave her a big hug.

"What was that for!" she gasped, straightening her jacket.

"Just another thank you for connecting me with Dr. Granger." he grinned.

"I wish all my referrals were this happy!" she grinned back. "Now scoot! I have boring work to do!"

Ben headed home and as he was passing Rochelle's place he saw her car in the driveway. He thought he might pop in and apologize for the 'noise' he made the night before.

He knocked on the door and Jayden answered. Ben didn't have too many opportunities to speak with the boy. "Good morning Jayden, is your mother home?"

"What's it to you? It's not bad enough you sticking your dick in all the bitches on this street you have to come sniffing around after my mom too?" Jayden snarled.

Ben stopped and looked closely at the young man. He was really pissed. Bristling with anger and... jealousy maybe? Perhaps seconds away from physical violence. He'd try to diffuse this.

"I don't know of any 'bitches' living on our street. Your mother happens to be a friend of mine." Ben said calmly.

"After everything my Mom has been through I am NOT going to let you hurt her by adding her to your conquest list! Fuck off!" the boy said right up in Ben's face.

Ben took a calming breath but kept his eyes locked on Jayden's. He didn't see Rochelle rushing down the hall towards them. "If you want to protect your mother from being hurt, perhaps you should stop emulating the misogynistic behavior of the man who hurt her most!"

That struck home and the boy rocked back. Jayden idolized his father but loved his mother. There was already a conflict he'd buried to protect his image of his father. His jaw dropped and rage filled his eyes. Screaming, he launched himself at Ben. His first punch caught Ben on the side of his jaw. He deflected the second and caught Jayden's wrist on the third to pull him off his feet and twist him around. Ben pulled Jayden back against his chest grabbing his other wrist and wrapped his arms around him, pinning him to his chest. Ben took them both to their knees so the raging man couldn't kick him. Jayden screamed his frustration and slammed his head back but Ben had him pinned too low to strike anything painful.

"JAYDEN! STOP IT!" Rochelle screamed.

The young man opened his eyes and saw his mother looking down at him in disappointment. The same look she gave her husband every time she caught him cheating. He closed his eyes tight and thrashed in Ben's arms weakly.

"Stop hurting your mother!" Ben growled quietly.

"Fuck you!" he spat.

"Jayden! Apologize to Ben!" his mother yelled.

"I'm not apologizing to him! He's just trying to get you in his bed!" Jayden screamed.

"I've already been in his bed!" Rochelle growled.

Jayden froze staring at his mother.

"The difference is Ben likes me. He respects me. He's my friend. Ben won't take someone to bed he doesn't feel that way about and he certainly doesn't ignore them once he's bedded them. He's not trying to score. He's making a personal connection with another human being. That's what makes Ben a better man than your father ever was! I loved Devon with everything I had but he'd toss that aside for a quick fuck with a stranger. How do you think that made me feel? What do you think that does to a person's self-esteem? How do you think the girls you fuck and throw aside feel? Do you even care? You want to be as good a man as your father? You're aiming too low. BE A BETTER MAN!" She spun and entered her house, slamming the door behind her.

Jayden wasn't struggling anymore. He'd lost all of his steam. Ben released him and stood up. He held his hand out to help him to his feet but Jayden turned his face away. Ben walked back to his truck and went home. He'd talk with Rochelle later.

When Ben got home Tina rushed to the door to greet him and screeched to a halt when she saw the bruise on his jaw.

"What happened?" she squeaked.

Lori came to the door of the kitchen and saw the bruise as well. "Were you in a fight?" Lisa's voice from the kitchen called out. "What's happening?"

Ben hung up his coat and kicked off his boots. He walked into the kitchen with Tina and Lori in tow and Lisa gasped when she saw his face. "Who did that?" she gasped.

"Jayden King."

"Jayden?" three voices repeated.

"He took exception to my visiting his mother this morning. He accused me of basically being what he is and when I told him to stop acting like his father, POW! right to the jaw. Could someone get me the icepack from the freezer?"

Tina raced over to the fridge and located the icepack. She rushed it over to him.

"Thanks!" he said gingerly placing the icy bag against his jaw.

"Did you hit him back?" Lisa asked.

"No. I just pinned his arms. His mother lit into him about how his behavior with women hurts her and how his father hurt her the same way and that pretty much deflated the boy."

"He deserves a beating for the way he's treated women." Lisa insisted.

"Maybe so but I don't want that riding on my conscience. The boy loved his father but he had a poor role model. If he can accept that maybe he can turn himself around. As his mother said, be a better man."

"Go Mrs. King!" Lori smiled.

Ben tried to smile but winced instead.

Tina leaned in to whisper to Ben. "I will take a rain check for tonight's date. I want us to just relax at home."

"Thank you Tina." he whispered back gratefully.

"Ok, they're whispering to each other. That's our cue to go home. Thank you for a lovely evening Ben. Hopefully we can do it again, soon." Lori smiled. She helped her sister to her feet. "Ben, where did we leave my bikini?"

"Damn, our suits are probably still out on the deck." Ben said attempting to stand. Tina put a hand on his chest to keep him in his seat then went outside to get the suits. Seconds later she was back.

"They are still wet and very cold. I will put yours into a bag to carry home, Lori." Tina said when she returned.

"Was that all you were wearing when you came over?" Ben asked.

"Yes. That and my robe." Lori said as she opened the robe and flashed Ben a glimpse of her naked body.

"Hey! No fair! I'm totally dressed!" Lisa whined as she stood next to her sister.

"No teasing!" Ben growled and Lori quickly tied her robe closed.

"It's almost spring and I had my long winter coat on and my boots so I was warm enough." Lori said contritely. Ben stood up and walked to the front door. They put their coats on and turned to face Ben.

"Will we be able to do this again?" Lisa asked timidly looking up at Ben from under her brows. Lori was biting her lower lip nervously, thinking she may have damaged things with her flashing.

Ben gave them both an evaluating look. "We're on probation as well. I'll be watching and keeping in contact with Daphne to make sure you haven't slipped back into old habits. When I'm comfortable that you've taken the message to heart we'll play again. Understood?"

Both ladies nodded.

As Lisa was the most dominant of the twins Ben reached out and pulled Lori to him first. He kissed the woman passionately with a hand gripping the back of her neck and the other squeezing her ass. When he pulled back Lori was swooning and glassy eyed. Ben immediately grabbed Lisa and pushed her up against the wall. He took his kiss and pressed himself against her. She was still aching from the night before so her pleasure was mixed with little sparks of pain and her mind spun. Ben pulled back before she'd completely abandoned herself to the sensations so she moaned with need when they were gone.

"That's just a taste of what your reward will be if you hold true to being the responsible young women I know you can be." Ben growled and ushered the dazed twins out the door. He watched them lean on each other as they wobbled their way home. He quickly walked into the kitchen and called Daphne.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hi, it's Ben. The twins are on their way home so I'll make this quick. They acknowledged their responsibility so we are good to go with the daycare. They're on probation so keep an eye on them to make sure they don't slip back to their old ways. You just need to watch them, let them know you are watching them, and let me know if they misbehave. I think they've learned but they still need watching... hello?" He heard crying. "Daphne? Are you ok?"

"Oh Ben, thank you! The last few days have been so hard!" she cried into the phone.

"I know Daphne and I want you to know I'm really proud of you for toughing it out. I know it wasn't easy for you. You've been a real trooper. Thank you!" Ben listened and heard more crying. "Seriously, are you ok?"

"I'm so happy! I haven't felt this good about myself in a very long time." she said after she composed herself.

"Well you certainly have reason to feel good about yourself. You did good! Take care and I'll talk with you soon." Ben hung up.

He looked over at Tina who was looking a little lost by the entrance to the kitchen.

"What's wrong Tina?" he asked.

"The way you kissed Lisa and Lori... I want that too." she murmured with a tremble.

Ben stalked over to Tina whose eyes began to get wider as he closed on her. He lifted her up against his chest with hand on her ass and slid the other into her long black locks to get a grip. She gasped and he kissed her hard while he rubbed his groin against hers. She moaned when she felt the bulge of his hard cock pressing against her mound. God, she wanted him bad! She opened her eyes and discovered Ben had carried her into the bedroom.

He set her down on her feet and roughly pulled off her yoga pants and panties. His pants and underwear came off in a flash and he slathered lubricant on his stiff erection. Then he rubbed the excess directly over the wet lips of her pussy and pushed two fingers inside to spread the slick liquid there as well. Tina yelped as the roughness of his need was making her so fucking hot!

Ben laid her back the edge of the bed and pushed her legs back. "Guide it in." he said, his voice rumbling with lust. Tina looked down as she reached between her legs and got a grip on his cock. She lined it up and Ben pressed forward. The head slipped in with a pop and Tina flopped back on the bed with a sigh. He started with short little thrusts gradually increasing the depth of each stroke. Tina was very excited so he was able to bottom out much sooner than last time. He held himself still, buried to the base and just rubbed his pelvis against Tina's. Once she relaxed he pulled out to the head then slammed himself back in.

Tina squeaked and bit her lip with her eyes closed. Ben drew out and thrust back in. His need was almost frantic and Tina was a more than willing vessel. She pulled at him and raised her hips to meet each down stroke their bodies slapped together wetly. Tina was swept away by Ben's passion and reached her orgasm quickly. Her mouth opened but no sound issued as she shook. Ben continued to pound into her, each impact building on Tina's rolling wave of pleasure.

Ben suddenly sped up and five thrusts later he exploded into her depths as he moaned with the bliss of his release. He let her legs go and dropped down over her to rest on his elbows, firmly pinning her to the bed and still deep inside. He dropped his head next to hers as Tina twitched and trembled.

"That was exactly what I needed." she whispered.

"Me too." he whispered back.

He slipped free from the woman and flopped down on the bed beside her. A minute later she rose and slipped into the washroom with her clothes. Ben rested on the bed with his eyes closed. He heard the toilet flush then running water. Moments later a warm facecloth was cleaning his cock and balls. The soothing sensations sent a tingle through him but he pushed it aside.

Ben opened his eyes and caught Tina's hand. She sat on the edge of the bed next to him looking down at his face with a smile.

"What you said about wanting what I gave Lisa and Lori, have I been a poor Dom for you?" he asked.

"No, Ben! You have been perfect! I am very happy you were with my friends as it seems to have helped you become more comfortable with your dominant side. I knew it was there. You are an excellent Dom and this will only make you better." she assured him.

He pulled her down over his chest and held her face over his as he kissed her lips sensuously. He pulled her back and she looked at him dreamily. "I will do my best for you." he said. His stomach growled and she grinned at him.

"Now go make me a sandwich!" he playfully growled.

"See! I told you that you were getting better at it!" she giggled as she pushed off his chest and hustled down the hall to the kitchen.

Ben watched her go and began to worry about how attached he was becoming to the young woman. He still believed their age difference would become an issue and that in the long run she should be with someone closer to her own age. He recalled what Gabriella said about Tina potentially meeting someone at University and his needing to be ready to let her go. Intellectually he was prepared but emotionally? He was starting to wonder how he would handle losing her.

Chapter 24

Monday morning Ben was just coming back upstairs from his workout when he heard a rumble outside. He looked out the living room window and saw a big moving van backing into the driveway of the Miller's house next to Catherine's. The 'nice young family from Texas' had arrived! Or at least their stuff had. Ben took his shower, got dressed, and had breakfast with Tina and Christopher. She brought Ben up to speed on the events transpiring at the Millers' place. While he'd been in the shower a minivan had arrived and parked next to the moving van. Driving was a young woman with three children. There were two teenage girls and an infant boy Christopher's age. They got out of the car and the woman had opened the house for the movers. The teen girls were taking care of the boy and the woman appeared to be directing where the boxes went. One of the girls had a cast on her wrist so the other one had the boy in her arms.

Ben smiled at how complete Tina's report was. He thought she'd make an excellent neighborhood watch mother.

Tina said she was going to head down to the University with the twins and Daphne was going to watch Christopher. They headed out shortly after breakfast.

As he walked down to the mailbox he breathed in the fresh spring air. The temperatures the past few days had been positively pleasant after the cold winter so he was looking forward to spending more time outside. His mail this morning consisted of just two envelopes which looked like royalty cheques. He looked up when he felt eyes watching him. The two teen girls were standing by their mailbox staring at him with a strange expression. Ben smiled and waved in a friendly manner and the girls spun and raced back to their house. He was confused by the panic he'd seen in their eyes as they saw him wave. Something in the back of his mind began to stir and he had an uncomfortable feeling.

"Hey Ben!"

Trish's voice startled him out of his thoughts. He turned around and saw her in her tight jogging suit. She was obviously returning from her run as sections of the striped green spandex was darkened with her sweat.

"Good morning Trish! Did you paint that suit on?"

"You like?" she smiled broadly at his surprised stare and subsequent blush.

"It certainly, uh, accentuates your form." he said feeling a little uncomfortable as his body responded to the sight of his sexy neighbor's clingy clothes.

"Mmmm... like your pants are accentuating how much you like my form." Trish purred as she watched his bulge forming. "You never came by to collect that reward. It's not nice to make a lady wait!"

"Yeah, uh... I've been pretty busy lately." he said becoming uneasy with this conversation. He really needed to adjust himself but didn't want the whole neighborhood to see him do it, especially the new people moving in.

"Are you busy now? I need a fix of Ben! And I want it fast and hard!" she growled sexily running her finger down his chest.

"Trish, please!" he said exasperated. He caught her hand before it got past his belly button and glanced over at the new neighbor's house but saw no one.

Trish pouted and bit her lip while looking at him with doe eyes. She crossed her arms under her tits and pushed the large orbs up and forward.

"Geezus." Ben whispered as he stared and his cock throbbed in reaction. "Fine! Come with me." He headed back up his driveway with a delighted Trish in tow. He didn't see the new woman's eyes track them all the way to the house.

Once inside Ben ripped his jacket off and kicked his boots from his feet as Trish kicked off her runners. As soon as she turned to him he peeled her clingy top off from her waist up and over her head. She giggled at his eagerness. When Ben couldn't find the release clasp he stared at her dauntingly complex sports bra in dismay.

"You don't think I'd jog with these big tits without excellent support do you?" she grinned. She did something he couldn't see and her breasts were free. She tossed the bra to the floor and rubbed her compressed tits as they pinked up. "God it feels good to take that off!"

Ben found Trish's self-massage to be highly erotic. He leaned in and pressed his lips to her right nipple. She gasped and pulled his head against her. He sucked more of her breast into his mouth and roughly thrashed her nipple with his tongue.

"Fuck! Yes, suck that hard Ben! So fucking good!" she hissed between her teeth.

He grabbed the other tit, pinching and rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb. He tugged on it hard. Tina squealed and pulled his head in harder. He used his teeth on her breast, scraping across her flesh and drew more hisses from the woman.

1...678910...17