The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, your turn." he said and she was already in position when he turned to her. He took a grip of her hair as well though he knew she'd already learned the lesson about pacing. The thick head touched her tongue and he slid it deep into her mouth, further than Lisa had been able to accommodate and he was definitely larger now. Interesting difference noted. She hummed and the vibrations went through his cock making it jump. She looked up with a twinkle in her eyes. He slid himself out of her mouth and stepped back. A few more throbs and it reached full size.

"Stand up." he said and they scrambled to their feet. Both were looking at his cock and the worried looks were back.

"Follow me." he said as he walked to his bedroom. When they were all standing next to the bed he looked at them like he was trying to gauge the possibility of his cock fitting inside them. He stepped up to Lisa and slid two fingers into her pussy with no warning. He knew she was wet enough as he saw her dripping down the insides of her thighs as her sister was. Lisa gasped and fell forward against him as his fingers slid in and out a few times. He pulled out abruptly and rubbed his slick fingers against his thumb as if testing her juices then he put the fingers deep in his mouth as he looked Lisa in the eyes and sucked her nectar from them. Her eyes were glassy and she was panting.

Ben set Lisa back on her feet and walked behind Lori. He wrapped an arm around her chest under her tits and slid two fingers from his other hand deep into her sodden pussy. Only his grip around her chest kept her on her feet as her legs immediately gave out. As he pumped his fingers she felt the heat of his cock pressing against the back of her leg.

He removed the fingers and repeated the thumb test and slurping her juices from his fingers. Lori regained her footing.

Ben turned to the end table and brought out a tube of lubricant. He turned to the two swaying women.

"Lisa, I got to eat your sister's delicious pussy in the hot tub. Now I'm going to start by eating your pussy while Lori rides my cock. When she's done and I've had my fill of eating you I'm going to fuck you." Ben knee walked to the center of the bed and the twins hurried to follow. He poured some lube on Lori's hand and told her to rub it on his cock. She began stroking him and made it nice and slick.

Ben laid down on the bed and directed Lori to squat over his cock. "Lisa, hold my cock in position for Lori." She swooped in and took a grip of him at the base and pointed him up.

"Oh God, it's so big!" Lisa moaned as she realized her fingers didn't quite make it all the way around. She looked at her sister with a worried expression. Lori had a determined look on her face as she lowered herself onto the thick head. The lubricant and her excitement helped ease the way for the cock to slide into her pussy.

"Go slow!" Ben growled recalling Tina's misadventure with rushing.

Lori froze then nodded at Ben and slowed her decent. She started to make little up and down motions to slowly introduce the thickness to her tight pussy. She began to whine as her legs were getting tired and she hadn't reached a depth where she could drop to her knees yet.

"Lisa. Stand behind your sister and hold her under her arms to take some of the load off her legs." Ben instructed and Lisa got into place. Lori immediately felt the reduced effort and smiled up at her sister. The smile turned into rolling eyes, biting lips, and groans as Lisa began to bounce Lori up and down on the end of Ben's cock. When he saw she was deep enough he directed Lori to slide her legs back and rest on her knees. Once she was there Lisa released her and Lori sank the rest of the way down. Lori threw her head back in a silent scream as he completely filled her.

Ben watched her face to make sure she wasn't going to pass out but she just wobbled for a bit and seemed to come around. "Just sit still for a while getting used to it. Lisa, bring your pussy down here."

Lisa eagerly moved to straddle Ben's chest finally about to get some relief for the maddening tingling in her pussy. She moved her pussy up towards his waiting mouth but she flashed back to a memory of how she used to tease her old boyfriend Scott by keeping herself just out of reach. For reasons even she didn't fully understand she reverted to this behavior for a moment pulling back twice until Ben gave her a stern look and sunk his strong fingers into the stinging flesh of her ass cheeks. She tried to move but he had her in unbreakable grip and she hissed in pain.

"Are we playing childish games or are we enjoying each other?" Ben growled deeply.

"No games! Sorry, no games! Please, please, please! It hurts!" she whined. Ben lifted her the remaining distance to his mouth and ran his tongue broadly across the surface of her wet pussy. She shrieked at the pleasure spiking through her. Then he spanked her ass and she shivered deeply at the delicious and confusing mix of sensations.

Lori's pussy was finally relaxing with his cock buried to the hilt. It felt so hot and she could feel it throbbing deep within her. Ben hadn't been kidding when he'd told her to go slow. She pushed with her thighs and raised herself slowly up then dropped herself down on him. It felt so incredible she had to stop and wait for her senses to return to her. Then she raise herself again and drop down. And pause while her brain spun.

Ben was fucking Lisa's wet channel with his tongue while he reached up and roughly played with her tits. He squeeze them, pinch and roll the nipples. Every so often he's slowly tug the nipples outwards as he thrashed her clit with his tongue. He'd counted two orgasms so far and she was quickly moving in on her third.

Lisa grabbed the headboard of the bed and ran her pussy over Ben's talented mouth. He was ripping the orgasms from her faster than she'd ever had and she felt a big one coming. As it rushed up on her Ben slid a well lubricated finger deep into her ass and she screamed. Her pussy began to squirt and drench Ben's face while he latched onto her clit, strumming it with this tongue.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Lisa wailed as her muscles shook and locked.

Lisa lost muscle coordination and began to fall sideways. Ben moved his hands and gently laid her back on her back beside Lori but with her feet up by the headboard.

With Lisa blissfully coming down from Heaven, Ben could now concentrate on Lori who had built up some speed with her thrusting. Time to take it up a few notches.

Lori was now well lubricated and accommodating his girth so there wasn't any real obstacle to increasing the pace. He pulled her down on top of his chest and took her face between his hands and kissed her deeply. She was surprised by the taste of her sister on his tongue then the only thing she had in her mind was the explosion of pleasure in her pussy as Ben began to bounce her on his hips. He grabbed her hips and pounded up into her at a brutal pace. She felt his balls slapping her ass as he's said they would and this just added to her pleasure. She was on hands and knees over Ben's prone body with her head thrown back and her eyes closed as Ben pounded her pussy without mercy. Her mouth was open but nothing more than little squeaks and moans were coming out of it. His left hand moved to her perfect ass cheeks and slid down between them to massage her rosebud. His right hand was busy squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples.

Lori crashed through her orgasm and Ben picked up the pace of his thrusting lifting Lori off her knees with each impact. She shrieked and wailed as her pleasure just kept increasing. She was having trouble catching her breath and started to see spots before her eyes.

Ben rolled over away from Lisa and pulled Lori under himself. He made three more brutal thrusts and he was buried to the base when his orgasm struck. She felt the jets of liquid heat filling her. Lori looked up at Ben's rapturous expression and felt a deep satisfaction she'd never felt before. She'd brought this incredible man, her fantasy man, intense pleasure! She closed her eyes and rode the bliss her body was flooded with.

Ben looked down at Lori's happy expression and slowly pulled his cock from her trembling body. Lori was watching him with a hunger in her eyes and she glanced down at his hard cock.

"Is that for me?" she whispered.

"Yes, I told you I was going to fuck you and I will. I'm going to warn you though. We're not making love. This is going to be a hard fucking. But you need it hard, don't you." he rumbled at her.

Her trembling increased and she was staring at the monster that was about to be deep inside her. "Oh God yes! I need you to fuck me!"

"Have you ever had it that way before?" Ben asked.

"No." she whined.

Ben leaned down to put his head next to hers. "They you don't know what it feels like to be truly fucked. Two people ripping their pleasure from each other's bodies, no romance or softness, just pure animalistic sex. It's amazingly intense but it can leave bruises. Are you sure you can take it Lisa?" he snarled in her ear.

Lisa was almost coming from the images Ben was planting in her mind and the anticipation. This was what she wanted more than anything. "YES! FUCK YES! TAKE ME HARD-" she finished with a squeak as Ben flipped her onto her stomach and lifted her ass in the air. Her eyes flew open then she shrieked again as Ben drove his tongue into her ass.

"GAAAAWWWDD! FUCK MEEEEE!" she screamed as her body jolted from the sudden intense sensations. Her legs splayed out and shook as he rimmed her little rosebud. Before she could recover he lined up the head of his cock with her dripping pussy and slammed it in down the base in one even stroke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Lisa screamed again, feeling her pussy stretched wide by the thick intruder. Ben pulled out and slammed it back to the depths by pulling her hips back to meet his thrust. His balls slapped up against her clit and she gasped.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! SO BIG!" she cried as Ben set up a steady pounding against her ass. Her reddened ass cheeks were being slapped again and the pain was mingling with the intense pleasure of the clit slaps his balls were making.

Ben reached forward and gathered up her red locks in his hand and pulled her head up as he increased his pace. Lisa started to whimper and squeal within a steady stream of breathy 'Fuck!', 'Yes!', and 'Ben!'

He placed his right hand on the top of her ass and slid his thumb down her crack until it was pressing on her anus.

"Yes! My ass! Please! Oh, oh, oh god, Ben!" she wailed as he circled his thumb over her little hole.

He picked up the pace once more and hammered away at her as he pushed his thumb into her tight ass.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSAAAAHHHhhh!" Lisa's orgasm overloaded her senses and she whited out. Ben released her hair as he felt her body go slack and she slumped to the mattress pulling free of his cock.

Ben looked down at the unconscious woman. "Damn!" He'd timed that badly. He was only halfway to his second orgasm. He wasn't going to fuck her now.

"Ben?" came a tremulous voice. He looked over at Lori. She was lying on the bed with wide eyes. She'd watched the entire thing. "Do- do you want me to finish that for you?"

He saw she was frightened that he would be as rough on her as he'd been with Lisa. "No, it's fine. I'll just stroke it off in the shower."

Her eyes lit up. "I could do that for you! Or... you could fuck my titties?" She saw his cock twitch at the suggestion and she grinned. She scooched over on the bed and Ben straddled her torso. He looked down and recalled fucking Rochelle's prodigious breasts. In comparison Lori was positively flat. That didn't stop her from squeezing her soft tits around his shaft. It felt good and the lubrication and the pussy juices made for a very slick stroke. At the height of each stroke the head of his cock entered Lori's mouth and she'd swirl her tongue around it. That felt very good! Finally Ben just fucked Lori's mouth with the head of his cock and unloaded in her mouth. She squealed and swallowed as quickly as she could. She sucked the last drops out of him and he sat back on the mattress between the two sisters. Lori gave him a brilliant smile and allowed her eyes to close.

Lisa was still out and probably would be until morning. It had been an emotional roller coaster evening for her. Lori's eyes were closed and her breathing was slowing as she slipped into sleep. Ben scooped Lisa up and set her down head to headboard and crawled into the bed between the two ladies. He pulled up the blanket, set his alarm (doctor's appointment in the morning), and turned off the light. He'd wait until the morning to see what new difficulties tonight's events added to his life.

Chapter 23

Ben was the first one to wake (before his alarm) and he managed to get out of the room without waking the twins. He grabbed his workout clothes on the way and made his way to the basement to get his day started.

He pushed himself hard and was careful of his injured calf which seemed a little better every day.

He used the guest bathroom to shower and slipped into his room to get his clothes. After he'd dressed he heard noises from the kitchen so he slipped back out of the bedroom and went to investigate.

Tina looked up from the stove and smiled at him when he entered the kitchen. Christopher stood up in his playpen and raised his arms to he picked up so Ben scooped him into his arms before moving over to give Tina a kiss.

"Good morning!" he said.

"Good morning Ben. How many eggs would you like?" she replied with twinkling eyes.

"Two please." he smiled back. He sat at the kitchen table and played with the boy who giggled with his antics.

Soon Tina brought their plates over to the table and picked up her son from his arms. He went back into the playpen and immediately went for the activity center. Happy dings, chirps, and clicks soon followed.

Tina sat next to Ben and looked at him expectedly.

"Thank's for a lovely breakfast!" he said, ignoring her real question.

She pouted and he gave in with a grin.

"The evening went well. Lisa showed up shortly after Lori and I got out of the hot tub and she was more than a little upset with her sister."

"We heard Lori's screaming." Tina said with a wicked smile and Ben froze.

"Who's 'we'?" he croaked.

"Trish opened the door for me and we heard it then. Trish's eyes were so big!" Tina smiled at the memory. "Mrs. King was arriving home with her son and they were standing by their car and heard it as well. She looked over at us and laughed but her son seemed upset."

Ben put his head in his hands, mortified. "That's the last time I have sex in the hot tub." he moaned.

"I hope not! I would like to try one day!" Tina said with an upset look.

"Good morning Tina, Ben!" Lori said from the doorway as she hobbled into the room.

"Good morning Lori." Ben said with an embarrassed glance.

Tina was amazed that he could tell the difference between the sisters so quickly. She had trouble doing it at all. "Good morning Lori. Would you like some breakfast?"

"No thank you, just coffee if you've made some." she said and Tina pointed to the freshly brewed pot.

Lori joined them at the table with her mug of coffee and tenderly sat on a chair. Ben looked concerned but Lori just waved it off. "It was worth it Ben."

"I'm afraid our activities in the hot tub weren't only heard by Lisa." he said to the young woman whose only response was to look up with an interested expression.

"Trish, Tina, Rochelle and her son Jayden also heard us... you." Ben said.

"The only one in that group that causes me any discomfort is Jayden. The kid seriously thinks he's charming but comes across as a total skeez." Lori grimaced.

At Ben's blank look Lori explained. "A slimy little player. He's tried hitting on me, then Lisa, then suggested the both of us could party with him. He looks at women like they're already naked. Ugh!"

Ben looked sad. "Rochelle mentioned her son was emulating his father's behavior." He shook his head then looked up at Lori. "Is your sister awake?"

Lori grimaced. "Yeah but she's giving herself a little extra time as she's pretty sore this morning."

Ben frowned and got up from the table. He went to the bedroom and saw Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed. He knelt down in front of her and saw she was breathing heavily. "Are you ok?"

She opened her eyes and took in his concerned expression. "Morning Ben. I'm ok. Just some cramping and bruises. They'll go away."

Ben got angry with himself for hurting her and she saw it on his face. "No! Please Ben! I wouldn't change a second of our night last night. It was everything I dreamed of... more than I dreamed it would be. I- I learned things about myself. I feel... better about myself. More complete. Please don't regret something so special to me! Please!" she begged.

Ben wanted to apologize. To beg her for forgiveness. But he knew she would take that as a rejection of what they'd experienced together the night before. So instead he put his hands on her head and kissed her hard. She moaned and clung to him. He pulled back and his face showed his emotional turmoil. Finally he gave her a small smile and nodded.

He grabbed his dressing gown and draped it over her shoulders. Then he scooped her up and carried her back to the kitchen and gently set her on a chair. Lori got her a mug of coffee and they sat in companionable silence for a while.

He looked at the clock and realized he had to leave for his doctor's appointment so he gave each woman a kiss and headed out.

Ben sat in the comfortable chair across from Dr. Granger and contemplated integrity. She had asked him where he thought his difficulty with lying came from.

"There were people in my childhood who lied to me. Foster parents who said they'd take good care of me but didn't. Other foster kids who said they were my friends but weren't. Girls and women who said they loved me but didn't. I promised myself I wouldn't be like them. I promised myself I'd be someone others could depend upon." He paused and thought of his activities with the twins the previous night. Was he lying to them?

"Were you successful? Are you that person?" Granger asked.

"I thought I was. But after last night I'm not sure." Ben said.

"What happened last night?" she asked.

"I pretended I was someone I'm not." Ben said quietly.

"Can you expand upon that?" she pressed gently.

Ben sighed and squirmed a little in his chair. He had hoped to avoid speaking about sex with the councillor but he saw no other choice. "In my neighborhood there are two young women, twins who are 22 or 23. They've been... wooing me. No, it's not romantic. They've been trying to get me to have sex with them. Their mother and I have been trying to teach them to be less selfish, to take responsibility for their actions. During this effort one of the twins had an epiphany and came around. The other one had more difficulty as she was used to getting her way and didn't want to give that up. As a last resort I used sex as a bargaining tool to get them to change their ways. The problem is, they're attracted to the dominant persona I use for Tina, the submissive who lives with me."

"You have a separate and distinct persona for dealing with different people?" the doctor asked.

"Well... no, I guess persona is the wrong term. It's... it's more that for Tina I know that she needs me to be more dominant so I allow myself to be more dominant. The twins saw that a short time ago and found it... appealing. The thing is they needed a more extreme form of that dominance. The sex was... a little rough. This morning I wanted to apologize but they were so happy they would have taken an apology as a rejection of the evening before."

1...56789...17