The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers

"Hi, I'm Ben. Daniel's neighbor. I'm picking him up for his mom." he said.

The woman was likely in her forties and super buff. Obviously she'd put in a lot of hours on hardening her muscles and losing body fat. There wasn't an ounce of it on her and she was displaying quite a bit of that toned body wearing her spandex workout clothes. Her short brunette hair hung down and curled in at her neck. She had piercing but lovely pale blue eyes and a strong nose, definitely the most prominent features on her face.

"Ah yes, he mentioned that you'd be by. Please come in. I'm Gwen." the woman said. Ben stepped inside and immediately felt the heat. The furnace must have been cranked up so she could walk around the house dressed semi-naked like that. He slipped his jacket off of his shoulders and held it in one hand.

She passed her eyes hesitantly over his chest muscles filling his shirt so well then turned her head and yelled down the hall. "Boys! Pack up your stuff Daniel, Jr! It's time to go, honey."

"We call him Daniel now." Ben said.

"What?" Gwen asked.

"We don't say Jr. anymore. Just Daniel." Ben corrected her gently.

"His name when he was born was Daniel, Jr. Why isn't that good enough now?" she pushed.

"Since the passing of his father, his and his mother's wishes are to call him Daniel. So that is what we do. It's about respect." Ben explained quietly. He was becoming a little annoyed with her belligerence.

"His father now there's a piece of work!" she growled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's start over. Hi, my name is Ben. I am here to pick up my neighbor's son Daniel. Not to be disrespectful. Not to speak ill of the dead. Just a friendly little visit while he collects his stuff." Ben said exasperatedly.

"Sorry, I've been a little on edge this weekend. Daniel told me all about your... situation and I gotta tell you I'm not impressed." she began with the apology but ended with aggression again.

"My situation?" Ben asked, puzzled.

"You're dating his mom. And your other neighbor. And you have a live in slave." she said jabbing him in the chest with a finger as her face flushed with anger.

"WHOA! Hold on there! I DO NOT HAVE A SLAVE!" Ben growled back. Daniel showed up with his friend Rick with at that moment. Both were wide eyed. Ben turned to Daniel. "Did you call Tina a slave?" he asked incredulously.

"No, I said you live with a submissive." Daniel replied calmly.

"Oh. Ok, thank you. Please go sit in the car. I'll be right out." Ben said and heard Gwen choke on her anger.

"Rick, go to your room!" she said and he left. The moment he was gone she was back in Ben's face. "What kind of example are you setting for those kids? Isn't it bad enough that they lost their scumbag father? Now you have to treat their mother like a whore?"

Ben was rocked back by the venom in her anger. His own anger swelled but he realized a shouting match would help no one and he really didn't have time. He took a deep cleansing breath and released his tension on the exhale.

"Gabriella is NOT a whore. She is a strong, intelligent, independent, and loving woman who loves me. I cherish her with all of my heart. I show her utmost respect because she deserves it. The woman I live with is a submissive. It wasn't Daniel's place to disclose her nature as that was disrespectful to Tina. She also deserves and gets my love and respect. Don't mistake submissiveness to slavery. She has complete freedom to do as she pleases and love who she pleases and has chosen to grace my life for now. She also has a brilliant mind and a loving heart. I'm not about to waste my time trying to enlighten your closed mind. I can see you already have hate and pain in your heart. I doubt very much I was the cause that put it there but I'm very sorry you have to bear it. Good night!" He turned to leave and made it as far as the front door.

Ben's genuine words and calm tone hit Gwen harder than his fists could have. She'd been prepared if he got physically violent. It was why she'd been working out before he arrived. Daniel had mentioned Ben relationships shortly after he'd arrived on the Friday afternoon and she'd had all weekend to build her anger. The picture she'd formed of him in her mind and the words she planned on using to confront him had raced through her head for days. She'd been expecting to confront a misogynistic bastard like her ex had been. When Ben showed up looking like her fantasies come true it had thrown her off her game a little. She rallied and had just begun her attack when he derailed her again with his sincere words. When he got to the part of being sorry about the pain in her heart it was too much for her and she collapsed to the floor and began to cry as he walked away.

Ben wanted to just leave the house but the tears of a woman had always been his Achilles heel. He turned around and walked back to the woman and knelt down beside her.

"Please don't cry. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings." he said and her tears just got worse. Not knowing what else to do he did what he always did. He gathered the woman up against his chest and held her while she cried.

God, she'd missed this! To be held in the strong arms of a man who genuinely cared. She let it all out and clung to him like a life line. Five minutes later there was a gentle tap on the outer door. Ben and Gwen looked over to see Miriam looking at them curiously. Gwen rubbed her eyes and apologized as she gathered herself. Ben stood up and easily pulled Gwen to her feet. She marvelled at his strength then saw the tear stains on the shoulder of his shirt.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about your shirt! Let me get you a replacement." she hustled away and returned in seconds with a red flannel work shirt. "It should fit. My ex was a big man too."

Ben undid the buttons on his shirt and took it off. He wiped his shoulder with it and thanked the dazzled woman as he took the red shirt from her nerveless fingers and put it on. It fit well though he couldn't button the few top buttons.

"Let me wash that for you." she said plucking his tear stained shirt from his fingers. "Listen, sorry about the things I said. You're right, there is a lot of pain and hate in my heart. Put there by the man whose shirt you're now wearing. But he's out of my life and you aren't him so you didn't deserve the anger. I don't understand your relationships with these women but I shouldn't have judged you."

"It's ok. Sorry, I have to go now as I'm picking up Gabriella from the airport. Are you going to be alright?" he asked.

She smiled putting a hand on the hard muscles of his arm and relaxed. "Yes, thank you. I'll get this back to you this week, ok?"

"Sure. No rush." Ben smiled and left.

As they pulled out of the driveway Miriam saw the woman standing in the front window clinging to Ben's shirt close enough to get his scent. She recalled her mother behavior with Ben's sweater and she gave Ben a quick worried look which he thankfully didn't see.

They got to the arrivals area ten minutes after Gabriella's plane arrived but she still had to go through customs.

"Daniel?" Ben said to get his attention.

"Yes, Ben."

"Why were you discussing my relationships with Rick's mother?"

"She asked who was picking me up so I told her that you were going to do it. She asked me who you were and I said that you were my mother's boyfriend. And my neighbors boyfriend. And you lived with Tina who is a submissive." the boy said in a matter of fact tone.

"I see. May I request that you refrain from mentioning Tina's submissive nature in future conversations? It wasn't respectful to her to mention it to someone she doesn't know. People form incorrect opinions of Tina before they get to know her if you apply a label that most people don't understand."

"Oh! I'm sorry! That makes sense. Thank you, Ben!"

"While we are discussing social etiquette, perhaps it will be easier for people if you conclude your description of who I am by just mentioning my relationship with your mother. I'm certainly not ashamed of any of the relationships I'm in but once again misunderstandings can be easily avoided if you restrict your descriptions to those which you are directly related to, in this case your mother. It's much more polite as well because describing relationships you are not related to can be construed as gossip." Ben saw the young man absorb this and nod.

"Again, this makes sense to me. Thank you, Ben!"

"No, thank you, Daniel."

The boy smiled back at him and Ben couldn't help think of the two cartoon gophers Mac and Tosh whose conversations were ever so polite. He was getting used to speaking with Daniel this way.

Miriam suddenly started to jump up and down and Daniel joined in. There was Gabriella walking through the doors towards them with her small suitcase and garment bag. Her face lit up with joy to see her children with Ben and she rushed forward to gather them into her arms after Ben snagged the bags from her.

"Oh Ben, this is a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much!" she gushed.

"I thought you might like to see their smiling faces tonight." he smiled.

"Yes, I did! Now let's get them home as they have school tomorrow." she said and got groans from the two.

The drive home was filled with the kids telling their Mom about their weekend. Just before they got to their neighborhood Miriam mentioned Mrs. Bennett's invitation and spotting Mrs. Adams crying on Ben.

Ben understood she was protecting her mother so he wasn't offended. Before Gabriella could chastise Miriam for telling on Ben he spoke up.

"I mentioned to Mrs. Bennett how closely she resembled her daughter. Have you seen those two side by side? It's uncanny. I didn't realize that would be construed as flirting. As for Mrs. Adams, she was informed about our unique relationship by Daniel. I guess she had a bad experience with her ex-husband and said some angry things when I got there. She's carrying some bad emotional damage so I explained why she was wrong and that I was sorry for her pain and she began to cry. I didn't know what else to do so I hugged her."

"She has his shirt." Miriam added. Gabriella looked over the seat at her daughter and saw the girl mimicking the woman smelling it. Ben couldn't see this as Miriam was seated behind him.

"She cried all over mine and it was soaked. Luckily her ex was almost the same size as me and she had a spare shirt." Ben explained, oblivious to the looks passing between mother and daughter. Gabriella finally just smiled at Miriam who was satisfied that all was still well between her mother and Ben so she smiled back at her mother.

Ben drove into Gabriella's driveway. Gabriella asked Ben to come inside so she could fill him in on the business trip. Once inside she directed her kids to brush their teeth then get to bed immediately afterwards. She gave them kisses. Miriam stopped in front of Ben and he bent down so she could kiss his cheek. He kissed her cheek back and she blushed. Not to be outdone by his sister Daniel stopped for a handshake from Ben then the kids raced upstairs. Gabriella watched them go with a loving smile. They walked into the living room and she grabbed him in a tight hug.

"Ben! You are such a genius! Arriving on the personal jet was perfect! I got the contract! I put on my big movie star shades and stepped off the plane in my sharpest business dress with a bored look on my face and they were practically kissing my feet. I looked like money so they definitely wanted to do business with me. I played it professional and cool like I was flying in for a number of business meetings and just squeezed them in. My commission on the sales of their items is 5% better than I was getting from the previous supplier! My distribution chain was thrilled by the replacement products when I contacted them from the jet. Oh yes, they were VERY impressed when they saw I was video conferencing them from a private jet. They agreed to expand the territory for the products from just the west coast to include their east coast stores as well! I was able to amend the contract and get the signed contracts while I flew back!" She leapt in his arms and they laughed.

"That's amazing news! I knew you could save your business deal and it sounds like you made it even better!" Ben gushed.

"All because of you!"

"No! Be fair! All I did was put you on a plane. You did everything else. The deal would NOT have happened unless you were driving it forward. You took the opportunity and made it pay off!" Ben insisted.

Gabriella just looked up in his earnest face in adoration. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He captured her lush lips with his and her tongue slipped into his mouth. He gently sucked on the tip of her tongue and pulled her body tight against his. She moaned and pushed him back to catch her breath.

"Can you stay tonight?" she asked.

Ben thought of Tina's earlier comment and smiled. "Yes."

Gabriella took his hand and led him upstairs. The kid's bedrooms were at the opposite end of the hallway so they had some privacy. Their doors were closed and their lights were off so Ben followed Gabriella into the master bedroom. She closed and locked the door behind herself. Ben raised an eyebrow and she grinned wickedly at him.

"We didn't get to finish our date on Friday." she said seductively.

"Yes, it was rather rudely interrupted." he agreed with a smile.

Gabriella prowled up to stand before Ben. She reached up and began to undo the buttons on his shirt. "Ben I want to do something special for you. The last time we made love you kissed me down there and I'd never experienced that before. It was incredible! This time I'd like to return the favor but I have to warn you. I've never done it before. You'll have to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong and let me know what you like. Would that be ok?" She looked up in his eyes as she leaned forward to kiss his nipples as she pushed his shirt off of his shoulders.

All Ben could do was nod.

He let the shirt fall to the floor as the tip of her tongue teased his nipples. She took one between her lips as her hands worked on his belt. His breath was hissing between his teeth as she moved to his other nipple and gently bit it, bringing a groan from him. Gabriella kissed her way down his hard stomach as she slid his pants, underwear, and socks down his legs. He stepped out of his clothes as she knelt before him and she tossed them aside.

Gabriella looked at Ben's hard cock and trembled nervously. She had no idea where to start. She looked up at him questioningly.

"Take it in your hands." he said.

She took a grip down near the base and gently cupped his balls in her hand. She marvelled at the heat of his cock and the weight of his sack. She gently rolled his balls between her fingers feeling their shape and texture. Curiously she ran her tongue across the surface and felt movement within. A little thrill zinged up her spine as she sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"Be careful of your teeth. Sharp teeth and men's parts are not friends." Ben gasped as he watched her roll his testicle around on her tongue. Gabriella's beautiful green eyes twinkled with joy as she realized she really enjoyed this. She loved feeling his cock jump in her hand in response to her tonguing him. She switched to the other one and felt his cock become even harder in her hand. It was so sexy she moaned causing Ben to moan as the vibrations felt wonderful.

Ben's eyes closed as she worked on his balls. No one besides Shelly had spent this much time on that area. While Shelly was incredibly talented he put Gabriella at the top of this class.

Gabriella released his testicle and saw it was covered with her spit. She ran the flat of her tongue across both balls licking up towards his shaft. She moved her hand upwards as her tongue licked its way up the hot underside of his cock. Ben's breath was coming out in gasps and she took that to mean he was enjoying what she did. She turned her head sideways and kissed the bulging ridge running along the underside of his cock. She slid her lips up and down, rubbing the ridge against the flat smooth surface of her teeth. Nothing sharp there except the intake of Ben's breath as her lips caressed his cock.

She took a grip at the base again as she kissed and licked her way upwards to the thick mushroom cap on top of his cock. She was fascinated by its appearance, its softness and firmness, and its taste. She teased the ridge of the head with the tip of her tongue and felt his cock twitch again in her hands. Ben was moaning almost continuously now, running his hands though her thick, soft hair but not trying to direct her actions in any way. She loved the control she had over him and how much pleasure she was giving him. Her pussy was drenched and it took everything she had to keep her hands away from herself.

Finally she positioned her mouth over the head of his cock. It would be a tight fit but she thought she could do it. Her mouth began to water in anticipation.

"Remember, teeth." he said between pants.

Gabriella pressed her lips to the tip of his cock and was surprised to feel a wet sticky substance beaded at the opening. She smeared it across her lips then slowly slid them over the head taking the cap into her mouth. She moaned with the head resting on her tongue and Ben reacted to the vibrations with a shiver that ran through his body. She didn't know what to do with her tongue so she just ran it back and forth across his skin on the underside of the head. Ben gasped once more.

She began to slide her lips over the head and down the shaft a little more with each stroke. She was able to get almost half of his cock into her mouth. Ben was breathing very hard by this point. She looked up at him with his cock deep in her mouth and he groaned at how sexy that looked.

Ben reached down and took her hand which was gripping the bottom of his shaft and he directed her to begin pumping the bottom half of his shaft as she sucked the top half. She caught on immediately and got into a pattern. The spit running down the shaft made her hand slide more easily over his flesh and he began to make an involuntary pumping motion with his hips to get more of his cock into her mouth. She tried to go further down his shaft but her gag reflex kicked in. She tried again and gripped his cock where her lips would reach before the gagging began. She pulled completely off and looked at where her fingers ringed his shaft. She was amazed to see that she was past the halfway point, not much but some.

Gabriella looked up at him with a fierce joy in her eyes and saw the feverish look in his. He was close and that sent a definite thrill through her. She immediately slid her lips over his cock and began to make fast strokes from the head down to where her hand rested. She pumped her mouth over him faster and faster.

"Gabriella, oh my god! Gabriella, you're going to make me come!" Ben moaned deeply with his hands tangled in her hair. She felt tremors running through his legs so she increased her pace.

"Oh god! I'm coming!" Ben groaned and the first shot fired as she pulled up to the head of his cock. She froze as she hadn't considered what to do when he actually came. Jet after jet splashed into her mouth and coated her tongue as she squealed.

Gabriella kept her mouth over the throbbing head of his cock and she used her hands to pump the last few surges from him until he calmed. She pulled the head of his cock out between her closed lips carefully and got one last drop from it. She looked up at him and wondered what she should do with the large load she had in her mouth.

"You can go into the ensuite to spit that out if you like." he suggested pointing to the bathroom then watched her swallow a few times. Her face made some odd expressions as he watched her with surprise.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,866 Followers