"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cup those titties, my slut," she ordered, as she began fucking me.

"Yes, Mistress," I immediately obeyed, already feeling my orgasm building.

"I want you to come on the count of ten, my pet," she said, after a few deep hard thrusts. She then added, "not before and not after, exactly at ten."

"Okayyyy," I agreed, even though at the rate my orgasm was rising, I wasn't sure I could control it for even a few more seconds.

"One," she began.

"Two," she continued, counting up.

Each number of the countdown felt like an eternity as her cock slammed into me with such deep penetration and force.

"Three," she groaned.

"Oh God, Mistress, I've never been fucked so well," I moaned, hoping talking would somehow slow down my orgasm.

"I knew you were the one, my slut, the moment you walked into the room," she revealed to me, before adding, "four and five."

"Whaaaaaaat?" I asked, confused by her declaration.

"Your innocent, ridiculously conservative attire, yet mixed with your confident demeanor and I knew you were the perfect submissive," she explained, even as she both continued fucking me and kept counting towards the moment of euphoria. "Six."

"You could really see that?" I asked.

"In a heartbeat," she replied. "Seven."

"So close," I moaned, my head spinning with the revelation, trying to fathom how I gave such an impression. Before I met her I didn't remotely see myself in such a light.

"Not yet, my fuck slut," she cautioned, as she began fucking me so hard I wasn't sure I could last another second. "Eight."

"Okaaaaay," I whimpered, squeezing my breasts hard enough to leave bruises on myself as I tried to resist the orgasm that was definitely inevitable.

"Nine," she counted, so close to the crescendo of eruption.

"Yes, oh God, please Mistressssss," I begged in delirium.

"Nine and a quarter," she teased.

"Mistressssss, nooo," I whined, clenching my teeth together in a lame attempt not to come.

"Nine and a half," she again teased with a wicked smile, keeping me on the cusp of heaven and yet unable to touch it.

"Oh, can't hold baaaaaack," I whimpered.

"Ten!" she announced.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, through clenched teeth to avoid alerting the entire building to the most intense orgasm of my entire life.

"That's it, my slut," she purred, as she continued the rough fucking as my orgasm riddled me, usurping any energy I had left in me. "Come like a racehorse."

"Can't stop comiiiiiiiing," I weakly retorted.

For a couple minutes of pleasure indescribable in any remote sort of way, my mind went blank and I transcended to utopia, where pleasure was eternal and never ending, even as she continued fucking my trembling cunt.

Suddenly she pulled out and ordered, her own sense of urgency implying she was about to come herself, "Knees, my pet."

Although slightly dazed and confused, I quickly sat up, feeling wobbly and utterly weak as I stared at her pulsating cock.

She furiously pumped her cock and this time said, "Time for you to get a nice load on those pretty lips."

I opened my mouth, stared at her juicy cock and waited for her to coat my face with her cum.

Wanting to talk dirty, to get her off with my words, I demanded, "Coat my face with your cum, Mistress; cover your slut with your seed; mark your property with your white goo."

"Oh, fuck, you really are the one," she grunted, coming for the second time this afternoon.

Her cock aimed directly at my face and I felt her warm cum spray me with the force of a firehose.

I moaned, "That's it, Mistress, cum all over your fuck slut."

Calling myself names only enhanced my desire to please for some unfathomable reason.

Four more streams, each less than the one before, hit my chest before I leaned forward and took her cock back in my mouth.

"Retrieve every last drop, Lily," she moaned, saying my name for the first time since I can't even begin to remember when.

I hungrily bobbed on her cock, doing exactly that.

Finally, she pulled out and smiled, "You even look cute with cum all over your face."

"Next time I hope it's in my cunt," I said, hoping that next time may still be this afternoon.

"Oh don't you worry my little cum bucket, I still have two holes to deposit into," she answered.

I wasn't sure if she meant today or someday, but I understood that I was eventually, likely very soon, going to be taking her cock in my ass.

"Rub my cum all over those tits of yours, my sweet Lily."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, moving to my tits and rubbing the sticky seed all over my chest.

She said, watching me, as she collapsed into her chair, "You definitely passed your first test."

"Did I get a hundred percent?" I coyly asked, still on my knees in front of her.

"Well there is always room for improvement," she smiled back, moving her foot to my breasts.

"I'll work harder, Mistress," I promised, as I took her foot and moved it to my lips.

"I know you will," she nodded, before adding, "Get dressed, my pet. I have a meeting in fifteen minutes in this office."

"Can't I be under your desk, giving you a very lengthy blow job?" I asked, hungry for more.

"Oh, you really are an eager beaver," she smiled, standing up. "You will indeed be under my desk many times, my pet, but now I want you to return to work. We don't want your fellow employees to talk."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, feeling an undeniable sense of disappointment that this first training was over.

"Don't worry, my little slut, today was just an appetizer, wait until we have a weekend retreat," she smiled, as she got dressed.

"I can't wait," I admitted, already imagining all the naughty things I hoped she planned to do to me.

"I know you can't," she nodded, sliding back into her heels.

Finally dressed, my body weak, unsure how I was possibly going to work after this, I stood up, walked to the door, my heels in my hands, and said, "Thank you so much, Mistress Katherine, for seeing through my outer shell."

"You're welcome," she nodded, before adding, "You should probably put on your heels, we don't want the rest of the staff to know you're a submissive, cock pleasing, pet, do we?"

"No, likely not," I laughed, "At least not until you decide to have me pleasure every member here as a Christmas bonus."

She laughed, "You and I are going to get along very, very well, my kitty."

"Meow!" I replied, knowing life as I knew it had officially come to an end and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As I slipped on my heels and walked out the door, a thought suddenly popped into my head, 'what about her husband?'

THE END ... AGAIN

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

EPILOGUE...just in case you thought this was finally over:

Three month later, my private training with Mistress Katherine complete, including very thorough ass training, she told me she had a few surprises for me.

The first was that I was moving in with her so I could be her full-time pet.

The second was that we were going to be going on a week-long trip to some secluded island where apparently Mistresses and pets played.

The third was that it was time for me to begin my next level of training.

I was immediately curious what the next level could possibly entail after a full month of anal training.

It was after hours when she ordered me to get undressed and kneel in the middle of her office.

I, of course, obeyed.

She came behind me and put a blindfold on me.

A chill went up my spine. She had used handcuffs on me already on a few occasions, but this was a new development.

"Do you trust me, my pet?" she asked.

"With my life," I answered, meaning it completely.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"And now begins part two of your training," she said, as I heard her heels head towards the door.

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, wondering what my beautiful Mistress had in store for me next.

"Thanks for coming," Mistress Katherine greeted.

The voices, yes voices, which responded sent a chill up my spine....

THE END

Please, let me know if you liked having two endings and, if so, which one...

JASMINE MARCH 2015