"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm willing to do anything to help this company," I replied, thinking to myself I meant both professionally and personally. So I added, "And, of course, you, Mrs. Parks."

She stood up and asked, "And just out of curiosity, what do you mean by those last words, Lily?"

I silently cursed to myself. I had decided to let whatever happened in this office this afternoon happen, yet I sure didn't want to be the one to say it. I didn't want to be wrong and humiliate myself, even though I was pretty positive I was correct.

My legs trembled with anxiety as my next words could seal my fate with this company, although what that fate would be was still to be determined.

"I believe in doing whatever it takes to get the job done," I finally answered, avoiding saying anything of substance at all.

"And what exactly does that mean?" she asked, as she moved in front of me and leaned on her desk.

I knew she would see through generic nothingness, but hoped she would at least give me an olive branch to climb on, some sign that I was right.

I took a deep breath and rattled out rather fast before I could stop the words, "Making sure my boss is completely satisfied."

"Hmmmmm," she nodded, but asked, as she hopped onto her desk, "and how does an employee make sure the boss is completely satisfied?"

I felt this was the olive branch, an incredibly small one, but as she slowly crossed her legs in front of me, I sensed this was the window of opportunity.

I took a deep breath, looked up at her, risking everything, and silently dropped to my knees, exactly as I had in my dream just a couple of nights ago.

"Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, they say," she began, looking down at me, before adding. "But I believe an action speaks a million."

"Then let me speak millions," I responded eagerly.

"Stand up," she ordered, her tone deceivingly unemotional.

I obeyed.

"Turn around," she ordered.

I again obeyed, a chill going up my spine.

"Lift up your dress," she instructed. "Let's see that ass of yours."

The dress tight, I used both hands to slowly tug up the dress.

"A thong," she said in an approving tone, "very, very nice."

"Thank you, Mistress, I wore it for you," I admitted, then realized what I had said in the heat of the moment accidentally, just like I had in my dream.

"Mistress," she smiled, "I like that."

"A good pet has a Master and you are mine," I said, somehow completely buying in to the odd words I was saying.

"Excellent," she nodded. "You will always refer to me as Mistress when we are alone or travelling."

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded, wondering where she planned to take me.

"And those heels are incredibly sexy," she continued, before adding, "they really accentuate your legs, particularly with those thigh high stockings."

"I completely agree, Mistress," I nodded. "Thank you for opening me up to a new fashion sense."

"You're welcome," she replied. "As I mentioned before, a woman in the business world needs to look both professional and sexy at all times."

"Understood."

"Turn back around," she ordered.

I again obeyed, sensing the final moment of submission, the one that always was denied to me in my dreams, was almost at hand.

"I have a question I didn't get to ask you during the interview because it went on quite a tangent. What are the best traits of a dog?" she asked.

Although the question was undoubtedly strange, I wasn't rattled by the question at all. I instantly knew the answer she was looking for as I answered, "Loyalty and obedience."

"Very good," she nodded, before adding, "And they are trainable."

"Although only with patience and firm discipline," I added, trying to hint at my own obedience and my willingness to do whatever it takes.

"They are also very enthusiastic," she added.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you are describing me," I smiled coyly.

"Interesting thought," she smiled for the first time, "Do you know why I picked you?"

"No, Mistress," I replied.

"I could see the longing buried deep within you," she answered.

"Really?" I asked. "To be honest, I have never considered anything like this with another female before...before...um."

"Before me?" she finished my sentence.

"Yet, I'm guessing you definitely are submissive to your male partners," she continued.

"Mostly," I nodded, in awe that she somehow saw all this in me during our original interview.

"I would say more than mostly," she continued. "Your eagerness to please was very clear during your interview."

"It was?" I asked, still bewildered by her assessment of me.

"Crystal clear," she nodded. "Now it's inspection time, my pet."

Hearing her call me her pet sent a chill up my spine and dispelled the last lingering doubt I had over what was going to happen today, although all doubt should have faded long ago.

"Okay," I said, looking up at her waiting for further instruction.

"Take off your heels, my pet," she ordered, "I want to take a good look at your stocking-clad feet."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, quite happy to get out of the high heels that were literally killing my feet, my ankles and my back.

"But do it as sexily as possible," she added.

I started to slowly slip out of my one heel when she stopped me.

"No, no," she said, shaking her head, "use your whole body as a weapon. Your legs, hips and lips."

"Oh, okay," I nodded, although I wasn't confident I could do it right. I loved dancing and wasn't remotely self-conscious on a dance floor, but both times I had attempted sexy stripteases for boyfriends I had felt like a complete fool.

I slowly slid my foot out, while holding a pose and letting out a slight moan that made my lips I hoped look sensual.

"Very nice," she nodded, "You really are a quick learner."

I smiled, one heel on, one heel off, and added, "And always eager to learn new things."

"You've never been with a woman, have you?" she asked.

"No," I shook my head.

"But you are considering it now?" she asked.

"The decision has already been made," I replied, slipping out of my other heel.

She looked down and said, "You do have very sexy feet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded.

"So, let's conclude the inspection," she said. "Painted toenails, check, Thigh high stockings I ordered you to wear, check. Sexy panties, check."

My face flushed as I was inspected like I was a piece of property.

"But what about the bra?" she pondered, looking directly at my breasts, still covered by my dress, "Is it as sexy as the rest of your attire?"

"Do you want me to take off my dress, Mistress?" I asked, trying to be as submissive as possible.

"Yes, my pet," she nodded.

No longer remotely nervous, I began lifting the dress over my head. Unfortunately, because it was so tight, I really struggled and actually briefly got stuck.

"Need a hand?' she asked, clearly amused.

"Maybe two," I joked.

She assisted and finished taking my dress off for me.

Once off, she nodded, "You really do have one tight, perfect little body."

If a man said such words I would have called him a sexist pig, yet when she said them I felt flattered.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

"So sexy bra, check," she nodded, before moving her hand to my very damp panties.

"Wet cunt, check" she announced, before asking, "Why are your panties so soaking wet, my pet?"

"Enthusiasm and anticipation," I replied, trying to keep the pet analogy working.

"Anticipation for what?" She asked, her finger tracing my pussy lips through the panties.

"Submitting to you," I moaned softly, her touch driving me wild.

"So you want to be my unconditional pet?" She asked, tapping her fingers on my clit.

"G-G-God, yessss," I trembled as she tapped on my clit more.

"And you understand that it will come with very clear expectations," she continued.

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded, "a pet needs to know her boundaries."

"And show me what a pet does to show she understands her boundaries," she ordered, as she moved to her desk and sat on it.

I walked to her, dropped to my knees and took off her right heel and began gently massaging her foot. The silk was so soft that I wanted to splatter her leg with kisses, and feel them wrapped around me. Yet, I focused on the submissive act, waiting to be told what to do, to be guided in this journey of lesbian submission.

She didn't speak at all as I gently massaged her toes, foot, ankle and calf.

Wordlessly, she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs and I took off her other five inch heel and replicated the dedicated, gentle, massage of her foot.

Once done, when she didn't give an order, I took initiative wanting to show my undying loyalty, I leaned forward and kissed the top of her foot.

"Lick the sole of my foot, my pet," she ordered, finally speaking.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, lifting her foot up and licking the sole of her foot as ordered. It was an odd mixture of sweat, leather and nylon and somehow it turned me on even more.

"Now the other," she instructed a moment later.

I replicated the act on her other foot while she continued listing her expectations of me. "You won't date."

I nodded, even as I wondered if this made her my girlfriend.

"You will have a travel bag here ready to go at a minute's notice," she explained.

"Okay, Mistress," I agreed.

"I'll give you a company credit card to purchase the various items you will need for excursions," she continued.

"Thank you, Mistress, that is very generous," I said.

"I'm a very generous Mistress, my pet," she replied, before adding, "Now get on all fours,"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, as I got in the position she instructed.

"Crawl to the door," she ordered, "it's time to take my pet for a walk."

For the first time since this whole crazy situation began, I felt massive trepidation and anxiety. Was she going to ask me to crawl out in the office like this?

Yet, again I obeyed, walking to the door, praying that, like the declarations of complete slut-dom, this was another test.

"I probably should get you a collar and a leash," she said, as I reached the door.

Strangely, like everything else she said, it somehow turned me on.

"Do you want to go for a walk, my pet?" she asked.

I didn't remotely want to go for a walk. I wanted to crawl to her and bury my face between her legs. Yet, I replied like the obedient submissive I was, "If Mistress wants to take me for a walk."

"Good girl," she nodded, "You passed the final test."

"I did?" I asked, still staring at the door...the only thing that separated me from complete humiliation.

"You mentioned loyalty, obedience and training," she explained, "but there is also, of course, the most important of all."

"More important than loyalty?" I asked, looking back at her.

"Yes," she nodded, "it's a five letter word."

I tried to come up with a word that was only five letters long, but other than loyal, which was already covered by loyalty, I came up blank.

"Crawl back to me, my pet," she ordered.

I obeyed, crawling like a dog to her, even as I wracked my brain to figure out the word.

Reaching her, she ordered, "Give me your sexiest pose, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, wondering what would be a sexy pose. I wanted to look submissive and yet seductive...I wanted her to want me.

I remained on my knees knowing that is a very submissive position and while looking up at her the whole time, I allowed my bra straps to fall off my shoulders.

Knowing that women get turned on by slow teasing and imagination, I then cupped my small, but firm breasts.

I looked up at her, trying to look vulnerable and sexy.

"Are your nipples hard?" she asked.

"Like diamonds," I replied, my nipples getting stiff very easily.

"What are your weak spots, my pet?" she asked.

"What do you mean, Mistress?" I asked, confused by the question.

"If someone wants to get you revved up and ready to fuck, what are your hot buttons?"

"Before I met you?" I asked, before adding, "because I think I have some new hot buttons I didn't know existed."

"That's flattering," she nodded, "but yes, before me."

"Well, I love getting my nipples sucked or nibbled," I said.

"But what gets you hot when you're still dressed?" she asked.

"Ohhhhh," I nodded. "Either kissing my neck from behind or the touching of my thigh when I'm in a dress or skirt. The hot breath on my neck or a hand on my thigh both instantly trigger wetness in my pussy."

"You mean your cunt," she corrected.

"Yes, Mistress, my wet cunt," I corrected, somehow loving saying 'cunt', a word I found repulsive before meeting Mrs. Parks.

"Show me more of those tits, my pet," she ordered.

My knees getting sore, I repositioned myself on just one knee as I attempted to show more.

I was about to take off my bra when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"For fuck's sake," she cursed, clearly pissed off. "I fucking told her I was not to be disturbed."

I quickly put my bra back on, petrified to be caught in such a compromising outfit or position.

"Crawl under my desk," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, grabbing my dress and heels and quickly moving under her dress.

She went to the door and opened it just as I was completely under her desk.

"Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Parks," a female voice said. "But, Mrs. Hamilton is here and is insisting on meeting with you."

"Fine, send her in," Mrs. Parks ordered.

The door closed and Mrs. Parks walked back to her desk, sat on her chair and looked down at me. "Well, this will really make for an interesting training. You will kiss every inch of my feet and legs while I meet with Mrs. Hamilton."

"Okay," I nodded, even though I was mortified and disappointed. Like in my dreams, every time I get close to finally submitting completely, it doesn't happen.

"Oh, are you pouting, my pet?" she asked.

I didn't know I was, but likely I was.

"Show me your best pout," she ordered. "I imagine you have mastered the pout with lips like those."

I laughed to myself, because I had manipulated my dad with what he called 'the pout', I had manipulated most boyfriends with 'the pout' and had got out of more than one speeding ticket with 'the pout'.

She laughed, "That is even more adorable than I anticipated."

The intercom came on and informed Mrs. Parks that Mrs. Hamilton was waiting.

Looking down at me, she smiled and promised, "Don't worry, my pet, I promise you will not leave here today until you have begun your training and if you do a good job I may even reward you with a nice hard fucking."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, her words going directly to my cunt.

As she rolled her chair in, spreading her legs, she said, "Let her in."

She slipped back out of her heels, and put her foot to my mouth. I again kissed and licked her foot, this time splattering every inch of her foot with kisses. I wanted to move up between her legs and bury my face in her cunt, but knew that wasn't the order.

The next few minutes felt like an eternity as I continued pleasuring both her feet, ankles and calves as I vaguely listened to the conversation. Mrs. Parks was very patient as she calmed down the woman, who was furious at an error made in last year's tax return.

I was moving up her leg at a snail's pace, now at her knees, when she rolled her chair away. She said, "Mrs. Hamilton, we can continue this conversation next week after I personally look through your return."

"Good," the woman replied.

As soon as she was gone, Mrs. Parks locked the door and ordered, "Crawl to me, my pet."

I eagerly crawled out from underneath the desk, crawled to her as she asked, "Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

"I was drawing you in with my sexy charm," I responded, looking up at her.

"Well, it's working," she laughed. "By the way, you were very good underneath the desk."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

"Next time, maybe I'll let you bury yourself between my legs," she teased. Before I could say anything, my mouth instantly watering at the possibility, she said, "So, let's continuing your training. Using the stool, give me a sexy pose that portrays your understanding of the five letter word."

'Damn' I thought to myself, I still hadn't figured out the word.

She looked down at me and spelt it out, "T-R-U-S-T."

"Trust, of course,' I thought to myself, the answer so obvious now, like on Wheel of Fortune when you're missing just a few letters and can't solve the puzzle and when it is finally revealed you're like 'Oh, man was that simple'.

I stood up, pondered a pose before deciding to modify one from an earlier dream, making it even sexier, yet completely vulnerable.

I put my hands on the stool, in only lingerie, one leg up on the stool and one on the floor which I felt achieved the order.

My ass was on perfect display, as was the rest of my body.

"Very nice," she purred, before moving to me and sliding her hand down my back.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, my pussy instantly tingling, her touch magical.

"I think you're finally ready, my pet," she said, her hand continuing to move lower to my ass.

"I'm ready for whatever you want me for, Mistress," I declared, even as my body trembled at her touch.

"I know you are," she whispered, leaning forward and kissing my back as her hand went between my legs and to my wet panties. "And that is why I am about to reward you."

"Yesssss, Mistress," I moaned, as her finger traced my excessively moist pussy lips.

"Are you ready for your treat, Lily?" she asked, using my name for the first time.

Hearing my name used startled me. I had become so immersed in the submission of being Mrs. Parks' pet, that I had become 'her pet' or 'her slut'...Lily fading from existence. After a moment, I nodded, "I've never been more ready for anything in my life, Mistress."

"Once you get this treat, Lily," she continued, her tone still firm, as her finger continued to tease my pussy lips, "There is no going back. You will be mine, mind, body and soul."

Although I knew she was not bluffing, and although I knew my life would be completely different from this moment forward, I knew with complete confidence it was what I wanted. I replied, "I gave you my mind, body and soul the minute you hired me, Mistress. I want to be the best employee you've ever hired, and your most obedient, loyal pet."

"Come and sit down, my pet," she ordered, as she sat on the edge of her desk.

Thrilled to be off my weary knees, I stood up, stretched quickly and sat down directly in front of her.

"You've definitely passed your day one training so far," she said, opening her legs slightly.

"Thank you, Mistress," I smiled, "I aim to obey."

"Show me sensual with those lips, my pet," she ordered.

Beginning to understand what she was looking for, I pursed my lips

"That is sexy, my pet," she nodded, as she opened her legs more.

"Have you fantasized about this moment?" she asked.

"Every day this week," I admitted.

"How did it end?" she asked, opening her legs wider so I could just get a glimpse of her pink panties.

"Honestly," I said, "not well."

"Really? She asked.

"Yes, I always woke up just before final submission," I admitted.

====================================================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE:::::

From this point one there will be two parallel narratives.

To continue with Lily's lesbian submission continue reading.

If you want to read a surprise ALTERATE ENDING...go to the end of the original version or read this one to its completion and the ALTERNATE ENDING will follow.

END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE

====================================================================================