"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is final submission?" she questioned, opening her legs more.

I stared between her legs, wondering what it would taste like, and smell like.

I bit my lip, desperate to cross the final invisible line of complete sexual submission.

Finally I spoke, "Um, pleasing you."

"How?" she asked, clearly amused by my nervousness.

"Licking your pussy," I answered, trying to get a better look between her legs.

"You mean my cunt?" she corrected me again, lifting her ass up and tugging her panties down.

"Yes, your cunt, Mistress," I nodded, watching her panties slide down her legs.

"Finish taking them off, my pet," she ordered.

My hands trembling again, this time with excitement, I reached over and finished taking her panties off.

"Smell them," she ordered.

I moved them to my nose and smelt the wet panties. As fantasized, her scent was exotic and it enhanced even more my desire to match the scent with the taste.

"You are such an obedient little pet," she purred.

"Can I taste you, Mistress?" I asked, no longer able to wait to taste her.

"Beg," she ordered, moving her finger between her already very wet glistening cunt lips.

I had never had to beg before. Men just shoved their cock in my mouth or pussy. I looked up at her and pleaded, "Mistress, may I please lick your beautiful cunt and become your cunt craving, pussy pleasing, slut submissive, pet?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, opening her legs wide. "Did you imagine you would ever say those words, my pet?"

"Not in a million years," I replied, staring at her cunt, my mouth watering so much I was practically drooling with anticipation at what was about to happen.

"Again, once you lick my cunt, I own you," she reminded me, parting her pussy lips with her finger.

"I'm your slave, Mistress," I replied, still staring between her legs.

"Call me Mistress Katherine," she ordered.

"Of course, Mistress Katherine," I obeyed, adding her first name to the dominant title somehow making this moment of submission more intimate.

She moved her finger away from her pussy and towards my lips.

I immediately leaned forward and took her finger in my mouth. It was barely a sampling, but I instantly wanted to taste more. I wanted to envelope myself with her legs, smell and taste, I wanted to be on my knees, between her legs and serving her. I wanted to hear her moan, whimper and then scream with joy.

I bobbed on her finger like it was a cock, retrieving ever last remnant from her finger, desperate to show her my insatiable hunger to taste her.

"Go ahead, my slut, retrieve your reward for being a good pet."

I didn't hesitate, the words finally said, and knowing I couldn't wake up this time and be disappointed. I leaned forward, extended my tongue and gave my mind, body and soul to my Mistress.

Her scent was very strong and exotic, and her taste was equally exotic and unexplainable.

Being between her legs felt so natural, like I was born to be there.

Unlike sucking cock, which was a task and a means to an end, licking cunt was enjoyable, exotic (I know I keep using that word, but no other word does justice to the smell, taste and feelings I was having), and intoxicating.

I licked slowly, parting her pussy lips and trying to get more of her wetness in my mouth.

She moaned, "That's it, explore every inch of your Mistress's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I responded, as I continued slowly licking.

"My cunt has been wet all day waiting for this moment, my slut," she continued.

"Mine too," I moaned, my panties completely soaked.

"I can't wait for all the naughty adventures we are going to have, my pet. I have searched for a long time, for the right girl."

I was flattered and yet curious, why me? Yet, instead of asking, I concentrated on pleasing her.

"But I knew you were the one the moment you walked in here last week," she continued, her hands going through my hair. "You were my Pygmalion."

I smiled, as I continued licking. Audrey Hepburn was my idol and My Fair Lady my favourite musical, although I really loved Grease as well.

"Lick my asshole, my pet," she ordered.

My mind in a submissive trance, I moved lower and awkwardly licked her rosebud.

"That's it, my pet, make love to every inch of my downtown area," she purred.

I had never licked an asshole, but as I licked hers, slightly sweaty, I wanted to be the best ass licker there was.

Yet, after only a few seconds, she pulled me back up to her pussy. "Now focus on my clit, my young pussy pleaser."

I obeyed, moving to her clit and swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh, yesss, that's it, my pet," she moaned, "worship my cunt."

I wanted to worship every part of her; I wanted to get her off; I wanted to taste her cum; I wanted to feel her pussy juice coat my face.

I licked hungrily now, her moans increasing.

"Don't stop, you hungry fucking slut," she ordered, when I took a brief pause.

"Sorry, Mistre...." I was cut off as she grabbed my head and held it deep in her cunt.

I eagerly licked, as she held my head. She began moving her ass, grinding on my face which turned me on more. She was using me for her personal pleasure, My face got wetter and wetter and after a couple of minutes of being face fucked by her cunt, I felt her legs stiffen beside me and suddenly felt my face get splattered with wetness. Unlike the loads of cum I took on my face, this was wetter and not as warm, but tasted way better. I lapped it up, wanting to consume her pussy juice, wanting to savour her cum.

Eventually, she let go of my head, and I looked up at her with the insatiable lust that had consumed me.

"You look very good between my legs," she complimented.

"I love being between your legs," I replied back.

"And you look absolutely hot with my pussy cum on your lips," she continued.

I instinctively licked my lips, wanting to retrieve any pussy juice still on them.

"It's hard to believe you have never munched cunt," she said, "you are not only amazing at it, but you clearly loved it."

"I guess I'm a late bloomer," I smiled.

"Better late than never," she laughed back.

I hope to make up for lost time," I quipped back.

"Mmmmmmm," she nodded. "Is my pet's cunt wet?"

"It's soaked my panties, Mistress Katherine," I admitted.

"Now, so you know, I don't eat cunt," she said. "But I do fuck cunt."

"You're the boss," I nodded, not remotely concerned about how I got off.

"Go lay down on the floor, my eager little lez," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I obeyed, curious what she had in store for me next. Once on the ground, I tried to look as sexy as possible.

"Touch yourself, like you did while fantasizing about submitting to me, my little slut," she ordered.

I moved my left hand down to my wet panties, slid my hand inside them and began rubbing my fevered cunt lips.

"Did you fuck yourself every night this week, my slut?" she asked.

"Yessssss," I moaned, my orgasm beginning to rise instantly.

"Did I give you permission to come?" she asked, her playful tone suddenly firm.

"No, Mistress Katherine," I admitted, but tried to defend myself, "but you weren't my Mistress yet when I masturbated."

"But you wanted me to be?" she questioned.

"Yes," I again admitted, before clarifying, "although the first couple days it was more confusion of my feelings than the reality that I wanted to be your submissive."

"Fair enough," she nodded, looking down at me. "But from now on, you only come when I give you permission, is that clear?

"My pussy, no, my cunt is yours, Mistress Katherine," I declared, yet again giving myself to her completely, even as my own orgasm was building.

"Stop!" she ordered.

I obeyed.

Move your hands away from that fuck box of yours," she instructed.

I again obeyed.

"Don't move," she demanded, before going to her desk. She returned a moment later with a camera.

"Ready to make some photographic memories to remember forever the day you went from straight to gay and became my full-time pet?"

I should've been scared or worried by a camera, but having given myself to her unconditionally, I had complete trust in her.

So I replied, like the complete submissive I had become in just one week, "I wish you would have taken some of me when I was between your legs, Mistress Katherine."

"The video cameras there, there and there, likely got it," she answered, pointing to cameras in three different corners of the office.

"Good," I smiled, happy my final submission was recorded for posterity.

"Pose for me," she instructed.

I did, as she took a few pictures.

Each picture somehow turned me on more and more. Some I smiled, some I moaned and some I looked vulnerable.

"That's it," she purred, "touch yourself for me."

I needed no more further instructions, as I moved my hands under my panties and to my fevered cunt.

"Go slow, my pet. This isn't a race," she instructed.

I obeyed, even though I just wanted to come and come now.

"All good things come to those who wait," she continued.

"Then this may kill me," I joked.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," she joked back, as she moved her stocking-clad foot to my crotch. "Do you need some help?"

"Yes," I moaned as her foot put pressure on my clit.

"Take your panties off," she instructed.

I didn't hesitate as I tugged them down my legs and tossed them aside.

"A shaved box, now that is a pleasant surprise," she approved, looking at my recently shaved cunt.

"I did it for you," I replied.

"I know you did," she nodded, as her foot went back to my pussy. She slowly moved her toes between my lips, which was both erotically stimulating and yet equally teasing.

I moaned softly at her touch, watching her intensely.

"How bad do you want to come, my pet?" she asked.

"Soooooo bad," I moaned.

She parted my pussy lips with her toes and said, "You're like a dog in heat, my pet."

I don't know why I did it, but the sound came out before I had a chance to think about it, "Woof!"

"Hilarious," she smiled down at me, before asking, "It's obvious you're submissive, my pet, so tell me about a couple of your naughty sexual encounters."

I pondered this a moment before warning, "Most of these include alcohol. I get a few drinks in me and, well, my morals drop quickly."

"Good to know," she smiled, continuing to slowly tease my pussy.

"Well, last Halloween the guy I was dating dressed up as a teacher and I as a student and after a few drinks I ended up tied to his bed where he fucked me for hours, coming half a dozen times."

"In you?" she asked.

"In my cunt, on my tits and mostly on my face," I admitted, "Men love coming on my face."

"It's because you are so cute," she declared.

"And men are pigs." I added, her toes driving me wild with teasing.

"Well, yes and that," she laughed. "My husband loves coming on my tits."

"Who wouldn't, they're so big," I agreed, looking up at them and wishing she would take her blouse off.

"Any other slutty encounters?" she asked.

"Well, I get turned on by public sex," I admitted.

"Details," she demanded.

"I've done it in a park in broad daylight, at a party with another couple sleeping right beside us, in an office with the door not completely shut and on a hiking trail," I admitted.

"You like the thrill of getting caught, don't you?" she asked, putting her foot directly on my clit.

"It both turns me on and scares the crap out of me," I admitted.

"So you want to be both taken seriously as a professional and a woman, yet conversely be used and fucked as a dirty little slut," she questioned.

"Yes," I nodded, "I hate myself for it once I come and settle down, but when I'm revved up like this, or have a few drinks in me, I am desperate to be someone's slut."

"Well, you're my slut now," she declared, moving her foot away.

"Forever," I responded, even though such a one word promise was ludicrous.

"Take off your bra," she ordered. "It's time to see those titties."

""They're pretty small," I admitted.

"Sometimes size doesn't matter," she smiled.

"May I sit up, Mistress?" I asked.

"Briefly," she nodded.

I sat up and took off my bra, immediately self-conscious about my small breasts.

"You weren't lying," she smiled, "your nipples are definitely hard as diamonds."

"What can I say," I shrugged, "you make my whole body a dishevelled mess."

She reached down and pinched my nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," I moaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain instantly triggered a gush that began to run down my legs.

As she cupped my breasts, she continued the compliment, "Your tits are perfect, my pet. Not too big, not too small."

"But just right," I finished with a smile, as if we were reading Goldilocks and the three bears.

"And I plan to test that theory in every way," she warned, giving my nipples one last pinch.

I wondered what that may all include, but just nodded, "Of course, Mistress, I'm, looking forward to acing this test."

"Lay back down," she ordered.

I again obeyed, eager to find out what she planned to do to me next.

"Rub yourself, my little slut, but don't you dare come," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," I said, as I immediately moved to my fevered pussy, no, cunt, and started rubbing.

I looked up and watched as she took off her blouse, revealing a sexy black lace bra. She cupped her breasts and said, "You see these are big, but a pain in the ass to carry around all day."

"I guess soooo," I moaned, immediately feeling my orgasm beckoning.

She then took off her skirt and allowed it to drop to the floor again revealing her perfect pussy.

My mouth instantly watered, wanting to taste her again, get her off again.

"I think you're drooling," she accused, looking down at me.

"I'm like Pavlov's dog for your cunt," I playfully replied, bringing the earlier dog metaphor full circle.

"You're fucking adorable," she laughed.

"Thank yoooou," I moaned, continuing to rub myself.

"That's it, my slut," she purred, "get that cunt nice and wet for me."

"Already theeeeere," I moaned, my cunt never feeling wetter, more ready, than it did at this exact moment.

"No, no, no," she clarified, "I want your cunt the wettest it's ever been."

"Toooooooo late," I moaned, knowing I could reach orgasm in an instant if given permission.

She laughed, "No, I mean every time you think you've reached your wettest, you push for wetter."

"Okay," I nodded, unsure I could do that and still keep myself from having an orgasm.

I had to slow down to not explode, like a cannon that had already had its fuse lit.

She walked over to the chair I had been sitting on, turned it around, sat down and said, "Stop."

I did, although my body was going crazy with the starting and stopping.

"Now crawl to me," she ordered.

Reluctantly, ignoring the reality that my orgasm was begging for release, I said, "Yes, Mistress Katherine."

Reaching her, she crossed her legs and ordered, "Hump my leg, like the horny bitch you are."

"Okayyyy," I agreed, tentatively, unsure how to properly do the task ordered.

"Straddle my foot, my slut," she instructed.

"Oh, okay," I nodded happy to have instructions. I straddled her leg, moved awkwardly down, grabbed her foot and lowered my wet pussy on it.

"Now hump my foot, you eager little slut," she demanded.

Although never overly comfortable, the act of submission, the humiliating kinkiness of it, kept me wet and excited.

"Good girl," she purred, putting her hands on my shoulders.

I wondered as I rubbed myself on her foot, two things: could I get off this way, and could I fit her toes inside my cunt?

"Remember slut, no coming, I've got something very special for your orgasm. Just get that hot box of yours ready," she ordered, foreshadowing even more kinkiness.

"Okaaaaaay," I moaned, my long held-back orgasm finally, hopefully, in the near future.

"Faster, my pet, I really want you to hump my foot," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistresssssss," I moaned, obeying the task, although still finding the position awkward.

After another minute or so, my knees beginning to get sore in this position, she ordered, "back on your back, my pet."

Happy to change positions, I quickly obeyed, hoping she was finally going to allow me to reach the volcanic eruption that had been bubbling inside me forever.

"Now, I like your heels, my pet, they are very cute," she complimented, reaching down and grabbing one of my high heels.

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded.

"Of course, I expect you to be in five inch heels eventually," she continued.

"I'm trying, Mistress," I replied, "I've been practicing every night."

"And you will continue to do so," she nodded, kneeling down between my legs.

"Until I have it mastered, Mistress Katherine," I nodded, watching her with hunger.

"Good girl," she smiled, moving my heel between my pussy lips.

"Ahhhhhh," I whimpered, as soon as the heel made contact.

"Ready to come, my pet?" she asked, "I've been teasing you for a long, long time."

"Whenever you are willing, Mistress," I moaned.

"Fuck yourself with your heel," she ordered.

Such an act was again extreme, yet I didn't hesitate, taking the shoe from her and moving the heel to my cunt. I slid the heel into my cunt and began fucking myself. As soon as I began pumping my cunt with the heel, I wished I had, in fact, worn the five inch heels so I could fill myself deeper.

"Such an obedient slut," she purred.

"Your slutttt," I declared again.

"I know," she nodded, moving to her desk.

I quickly got frustrated, as the heel wasn't long enough or thick enough to get me off, instead just continuing the lengthy teasing that was now driving me crazy.

I glanced over and saw she was now putting a strap-on cock on her beautiful waist.

I continued fucking myself praying that strap-on was soon going to be filling my cunt. I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer, the teasing finally pushing me too far.

"Stop," she again ordered.

I again obeyed.

"Stand up and bend over the desk, my pet. Time to give you the fucking you deserve," she said, standing in thigh highs and a strap-on.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine," I eagerly responded, squealing like a school girl.

In seconds, I was bent over the desk, waiting for the fucking that was just promised.

I felt her hands on my hips, and without a word, she slid the plastic cock inside me.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu, Mistress," I moaned loudly, as my cunt was finally filled.

"Pretty soon you may come as much as you want, my pet, but not until I say," she said, as she began pounding me.

"God, yesssssss," I moaned, "so fucking good."

"I reward my pets very well," she continued.

"Yes, you dooooooo," I agreed, my orgasm rising at an accelerated rate.

"Beg to come, my pet," she ordered.

"Oh God, Mistress, please, please, let your sluuut, c-c-c-come," I begged, struggling to speak as the pleasure took over my body.

"Don't come yet," she ordered.

"Okayyyyy," I moaned, knowing I wasn't going to be able to hold it back much longer.

"What are you?" she asked, slamming into me so hard the desk moved.

"Your sluuuuuut," I screamed.

"My slave," she continued.

"Yessssss, your s-s-slave, p-p-pussy pleaser, whorrrrrrre," I declared, my orgasm coming in seconds either way.

My breathing quickly erratic, she slapped my ass, "Come, my dirty little slut, come now."

The orgasm erupted as soon as permission was given and I screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck, I lovvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuu."

She kept pounding me, "Don't stop coming, my pet."

"Okkkkkkkkkay," I agreed, as if I had any choice. The orgasm that was cascading through me was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The pleasure was so intense I honestly wasn't sure if I was coming or peeing, my legs were getting so wet. It was like I had never really had an orgasm as the sensations were so much more intense than anything I had ever experienced before.