"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of minutes, as the first orgasm continued to riddle me, I could feel a second following right after it, like waves coming onto the beach.

"Soooooo good," I moaned, as my body burned with pleasure.

"Do you want to come again, my little fuck toy?" she asked.

"God yes, Mistresssssss," I moaned, unable to fathom how two orgasms could come back to back so quick.

"Tell me what you want," she ordered.

"To be you full-time slave," I declared, knowing I would do anything to have this pleasure again.

"Come again, my slave," she ordered, spanking my ass.

"Oh yesssss," I whimpered, the slight burn on my ass turning me on.

"Now, my pet," she demanded.

"Okayyyyyyy," I moaned, "Drill my cunt."

"Now, my slut, or I'll pull out and you don't get to come all week," she threatened.

"Okay, yes, fuck, shit, harder, God, fuck, fuck, fuck," I babbled, as my orgasm rose and then hit me like a hammer.

"Good girl," she purred, as she kept the cock buried in me as my second orgasm coursed through me.

"Thaaaaank you," I declared, as my body felt like a puddle of goo.

"You're welcome, my pet," she replied, pulling out and instantly I felt my legs again get very wet from my own juices.

She pointed the strap-on straighta me and ordered, "Come clean your juices, my slut."

I struggled to stand up, my legs barely able to hold me up, and turned around, fell hard on my knees, and took the plastic cock in my mouth.

To my surprise, I definitely tasted sweet myself.

After a brief minute, she pulled the cock out of my mouth and said, "You definitely passed your first test."

"I hope there will be many more," I responded, looking up at her with admiration.

"Oh, these tests will never end," she promised.

"Great," I smiled, my head already imaging the many different things she would make me do.

"You see how not allowing you to come brought you more intense orgasms," she said.

"Yes, I can barely move," I answered.

She laughed, as she grabbed her skirt, "Well, you better, I have a meeting in fifteen minutes in this office."

"Oh," I nodded. I crawled to my clothing, my legs feeling too weak to walk, and awkwardly got dressed while on the floor. As I awkwardly got dressed, I said, "I don't know what you did to me, Mistress Katherine, but I think you broke my body."

She laughed out loud, "And this was just an appetizer, wait until we have a weekend retreat."

"I'm not sure my body will be able to handle it," I countered.

"Practice makes perfect," she quipped, seemingly always full of clichés.

"Well. I'm willing to practice night and day," I responded.

"I know you are, my pet," she nodded, sliding back into her heels.

Weakly, I stood up, walked to the door, my heels in my hands, and said, "Thank you so much, Mistress Katherine, for seeing through my outer shell."

"You're welcome," she nodded, before adding, "You should probably put on your heels, we don't want the rest of the staff to know you're a submissive, pussy pleasing, pet, do we?"

"No, likely not," I laughed, "At least not until the Christmas party."

She laughed, "You and I are going to get along very, very well, my pet."

"Woof!" I replied, knowing life as I knew it had officially come to an end and I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END ...

...

...

...

...

...

TO READ THE ALTERNATE ENDING CONTINUE READING....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

This alternate ending begins with Lily on the chair in front of the desk and Mrs. Parks, Mistress Katherine, sitting on the desk in front of her.

"And what are you willing to do to make this final submission a reality?" she questioned, smiling seductively at me.

I looked up at her, believing every word I said, "Anything my Mistress wants."

"'Anything' is a pretty wide range of possibilities," she pointed out.

"My body is yours, Mistress," I declared, my mouth watering in anticipation of the long building that was finally about to arrive. After days of waking up just before submitting, my fantasy was about to become reality.

"Good answer," she nodded, standing up.

Knowing the finale was so close I could taste it, I wondered indeed what she would taste like.

She looked down at me and asked, "Last chance to back out, my pet."

"Not in a million years," I replied, watching her hands go to the hem of her skirt.

"Another good answer, my pet," she purred, before adding, "Because I have another surprise for you."

I watched as she slowly slithered her skirt down her long lovely legs. I stared at her crotch until her pink panties were finally in view.

And then....

I....

Gasped....

There was a large bulge in her panties.

Staring at what was obviously a very large cock, I was utterly speechless.

She asked, "Still willing to do anything?"

My mind was spinning with the revelation that literally was right before my eyes.

I wanted to say something, yet I was paralyzed by shock...indecision...confusion...lust.

"Go ahead, my pet," she ordered, her hands gently going through my hair. "Pull down my panties and release my cock which has been dying to meet those beautiful lips since the day I met you."

Finally I spoke, stating the obvious, even though I didn't make a move to her very erect cock, "You have a cock."

"Yes, my pet," she explained, "I have always had a cock. I'm a shemale, or a transsexual or a chick with a dick as those crude online porn sites say."

I looked up into her eyes, went to speak, but again found myself speechless.

"The rest of me, my pet, is all woman," she continued.

Still speechless, I watched her unbutton her blouse and take it off, unclasp her bra and toss it aside, before she said, cupping her breasts, "These, my pet, are completely real."

I stared at her firm large tits, which only enhanced my confusion.

"Go ahead, my eager pet, cup them," she offered.

Tentatively, I reached up and cupped her large firm breasts. They felt real.

"Go ahead, suck on them," she ordered,

I again wordlessly obeyed, leaning forward on the chair and taking her left nipple in my mouth.

"Good pet," she moaned, "suck on your Mistress's nipple."

Briefly forgetting she had a cock, I lavishly pleasured her breasts. Sucking on both nipples, biting them playfully and splattering her entire tits with kisses.

"That's it, my pet," she moaned. "Nothing has changed, the only difference is you will be sucking cock instead of eating pussy. And I imagine you have sucked a fair amount of cock."

When I didn't answer right away, she firmly demanded, "Answer me, my slut."

"Yes, yes, I've sucked cock," I nodded.

"A lot of cock?" she questioned.

"More than a few," I answered. Sucking cock was pretty much first date expectations so I had sucked quite a few, swallowed most and taken a reasonable number of facials.

"You swallow?" she questioned.

"Of course," I nodded, beginning to get used to the idea that she had a cock, not a cunt. I mean, it was her personality that drew me in, not what was under the skirt....and I did love cock.

"Now, do as you're told, my pet, and pull down my panties. I have someone who is very excited to see you."

My hands trembling again, this time with a mixture of excitement and trepidation, I grabbed her pink panties and slowly tugged them down her legs.

I gasped again, this time at how big she was, easily the biggest cock I had seen in real life...porn excluded. It was easily nine inches long and utterly beautiful with a slight curve that I hoped would be able to hit my g-spot.

"I know, it's pretty much the Picasso of dicks, isn't it?" she asked, moving her hand and beginning to stroke it.

"It's fucking huge," I nodded unable to take my eyes off the massive snake.

"And it comes buckets," she added, moving forward slightly and tapping my lips with it.

I instantly opened my mouth, already trained like Pavlov's dog, to open up when a cock was in my face, especially a delicious majestic cock like Mrs. Parks.

"Beg to suck it, my pet," she ordered, tracing my lips with her cock...teasing me.

I no longer cared what sex she was, I wanted that cock in my mouth. I begged, "Please, Mistress, let your pet slut suck that big cock of yours."

"If you take my cock in your mouth, I will expect to be able to fill any of your three holes whenever I wish," she explained.

Although the thought of being sodomized by that monster was petrifying, I answered like I had all day when I thought she had a cunt, "Yes, Mistress, all three of my fuckholes are yours."

"And you will suck my cock under my desk while I am with clients," she continued adding to her expectations of me.

"If I would have known, I would have done that today, Mistress," I replied, and, of course, I would have.

"Go ahead, my pet, you deserve your bone," she quipped, which should have been hilarious, but somehow seemed the natural term at the moment.

I leaned forward and took her cock in my mouth.

"Good girl," she moaned.

Having given a lot of oral sex, I decided to show her my whole spectrum of cocksucking ability. I swirled my tongue around her cockhead to tease her first; I then slithered my tongue down her iron shaft and to her balls; I sucked each ball into my mouth, giving each equal attention, before slithering back up to her mushroom top.

She groaned, "You know your way around a dick, don't you, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, before taking it back in my mouth.

I resumed my lengthy focus, by beginning to slowly bob back and forth, my goal to eventually take all nine inches in my mouth, something I had never done before having never sucked such a big dick. But I was, of course, up for the challenge.

"That's it, my dick smoker, worship my cock, it's going to be in your mouth daily now," she promised, which I prayed was true.

I moaned on her cock in response, wanting her to know that I was excited by the promise.

"Oh yes, my pet," she moaned, "you will be my personal fuck toy from now on. Although don't you worry, we will also get you trained in cunt munching. Many of our clients love a young eager pussy pleaser."

I again moaned, the idea of being a full service fuck toy for whoever she wanted was incredibly exciting and stimulating.

I continued bobbing, each forward movement taking a little more of her amazing dick in my mouth.

"You want it all, don't you?" she asked, watching me bob hungrily like the eager slut I was.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned in response, getting almost seven inches in my mouth.

"Tell me, slut, tell me how much you love my cock," she ordered.

I reluctantly took her cock out of my mouth, looked up at her and declared, "I love your big dick, Mistress and I want to suck it until you come down my throat or on my face."

"What about your tits?" she asked.

"Come wherever you want, Mistress," I offered, again giving myself to her completely, "my body is yours to use as you wish."

Her hands went through my hair and she groaned, "I'm getting close, my pet."

Hearing the words, I began bobbing faster, wanting to get her off and swallow her cum.

After a couple of more minutes, she pulled out and ordered, "On your knees, my pet."

I quickly obeyed, assuming she planned to spray my face with her cum. Although I loved the sluttiness of the act, loved the moment the warm cum hit my face, I hated trying to clean myself of the sticky goo.

Used to what happened next, I opened my mouth as she stroked her cock, aimed directly at me.

"You've done this many times before, my pet," she mused, looking down at me on my knees with my mouth open.

I smiled, continuing to look up at her, "Never for someone like you, though."

"You want it down your throat, on your pretty face or on those perky tits, my pet?" she asked, stroking her hard cock furiously.

"Down my throat," I answered, wanting to taste her cum.

"As you wish," she nodded, sliding her cock back in my mouth and beginning to fuck my face.

I concentrated on not gagging, as she roughly fucked my face. After a few thrusts, she grabbed my head and seconds later I felt the warm cum sliding down my throat.

I eagerly swallowed it, loving the salty taste...I had always liked the taste (unlike most of my friends who did it reluctantly or refused entirely).

"Fuck, what a great mouth," she grunted, as she deposited a full load in me.

After another minute, as she slowed down to a relaxed pumping, she continued, "I saved that load since Monday for you, my pet."

When she pulled out, I replied, "Thank you, so much," leaning forward and licking her cock to retrieve a last remnant of cum that was beginning to drip.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked.

"Really?" I asked. I had fucked many men the age of Mistress and none could get it up immediately, some not even again that night.

"Oh, I'll only need a few minutes," she replied. "Lie down and get that cunt of yours ready for me."

I obeyed quickly, my cunt burning with desire and desperate for attention.

"Rub yourself for me, my slut," she ordered, leaning on her desk.

"Okayyyyy," I agreed, instantly moving my hand underneath my panties.

"Think you can take all nine inches in that little box of yours?" she asked, watching me.

"I'll die tryiiiiiiing," I responded, as I imagined that big prick filling my cunt. I loved big cocks in me, the few I had, but even I wasn't confident I could take all nine inches of that thick monster inside me. That said, I was definitely up for the challenge.

"I'll take it slow, my slut," she promised, before adding, "until you're begging to take it all in that hot box of yours, that is."

"I can't wait," I moaned, slowly rubbing myself, knowing I didn't want to come until my cunt was filled with that cock.

For a few minutes, I slowly pleasured myself while she sent a few texts, made a phone call, her big cock dangling between her legs...completely ignoring that I was on the floor, half naked, touching my cunt and yearning for her dick.

Finally, wordlessly, while chatting to her mother, yes her mother, she snapped her fingers at me and pointed to my crotch. I moved my hands away from my burning inferno and instead framed my hip area for her. I watched as she slowly moved above me, her cock dangling above my mouth like a carrot just out of reach.

My mouth instantly opened even though I wasn't in reach of the appetizing cock, only 1/3 erect, above me.

"Is that what you want?" she asked, to her mother, even though it could have been to me.

I nodded in case the question was for me.

"No, no," she continued, "is that really what you want?"

I was still confused, as I wasn't sure if her words were for her mother or me, but I kept my mouth open wide.

Slowly, she lowered herself to her knees, and dangled her cock an inch above me.

Although awkward as hell, I leaned up, while remaining on my back, and took the mushroom head of her cock back in my mouth.

"I got to go, Mom, I have a very important training session with a new employee," she said. After a pause, she said, as she began pumping her cock in my mouth at the strangest of angles, "Oh trust me, I won't."

After she hung up, she smiled, "My mother wants me to make sure I don't work you too hard."

"Oh, I hope you're going to work me fucking hard," I teased, looking up.

"Take off your bra, my pet," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, trying to look sexy and seductive as I unclasped my bra and tossed it aside, never once taking my eyes off her.

"Those are great titties, my pet," she purred.

"Thank you, Mistress," I nodded, before adding, "I've always been self-conscious about how small they are."

"They're perfect, my pet," she complimented, "now squeeze those tits together for me."

I squeezed my small, but perky, tits for her, which not surprisingly made them look bigger than they really were.

She walked to her desk and ordered, "Crawl to me, my pet."

I immediately rolled over onto my knees and crawled to her. Reaching her, she ordered,

"Ever tit fucked a cock?" she asked.

"I've tried when drunk," I admitted, "but it didn't go well."

"Well, let's see if the second time is the charm," she smiled. "Tit fuck me, my little slut."

Although I wasn't sure my breasts were big enough to really tit fuck that big dick, I obeyed, leaning forward, allowing her cock to go between my breasts and began to awkwardly move up and down slowly.

"Lube would probably help," she concluded. "Give me a second, my pet."

I moved back, she stood up, reached into her drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube. She sat back down, poured some lube between my tits and ordered, "Let's try this again."

I again leaned forward, took her cock between my tits and began moving up and down. It was still awkward, but with the lubricant it was easier. I'm not sure I was really giving her much pleasure, but I enjoyed it anyways.

After a couple of minutes, she smiled, "Maybe we should just do this the old fashioned way. Straddle my cock, my eager little fuck slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, indeed eager. I stood up, straddled her legs and lowered myself on her long, thick, nine inch shaft. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, as her cock slowly filled me.

"That's it, my slut," she purred, "I expect you to take it all until you are sitting on my lap."

"Okkkkkkkkkkay," I whimpered, as the cock filled me unlike I had ever been before.

"Fuck, your cunt is incredibly tight," she moaned.

"Because my cunt has never had anything soooooooo big," I admitted.

"Almost all in, my pet," she declared.

"Soooooo full," I moaned, continuing to lower myself on the massive dick.

Finally, I was sitting on her lap.

"Good girl," she moaned, kissing the back of my neck. "You took it all like a good slut."

"Can I ride you, Mistress?" I asked, wanting to fuck myself.

"Bounce away," she replied, continuing to kiss my neck.

I leaned forward, using the desk for balance, and began riding this glorious dick. I began slowly moving up and down, wanting to really enjoy this first time with her.

"That's it," she moaned, after a few slow motions. "Ride my cock, my pet."

"All dayyyyyy," I moaned, beginning to move faster, wanting to really take all her cock. Each hard bounce on her cock made it reach new depths inside me. I was in utter euphoria.

With each deep downwards stroke, my orgasm began to build at an accelerated pace. "Oh fuck, I love your cock," I declared.

"I knew you would," she responded, before she ordered, "On the floor, my little cum slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I eagerly obeyed, moving back to the floor and spreading my legs wide, eager to have her cock buried back inside me.

She laughed as she looked at me with my legs high up in the air, "Fuck, you're an even bigger slut than I could have imagined."

I laughed back, "Even more so than I imagined, too."

"Beg, slut," she demanded, as she moved between my legs.

"You, Goddess, Mistress, slam that big dick of yours in your slut's cunt," I begged. "I need it sooooo bad, I need to come from that enormous pecker of yours."

"Pecker," she laughed, "that's a new one."

"Cock, dick, boomstick, snake, dragon, fuck stick, rod, thunder stick, Johnson, hose, sausage, cum gun," I listed, the girls and I one day coming up with over a hundred such names at a sleepover back in high school.

"You really are full of surprises," she chuckled, as she filled my cunt.

"Yessssss, drill my cunt with your hammer gun," I screamed, instantly covering my mouth suddenly remembering it was the middle of the afternoon and I was technically at work. Then I realized something else...I was getting paid at that very moment.