Too Good to be You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary inched closer. Her own pussy was so wet she could smell it. In a slow, straight push, Keith gave Allison's throat every inch of his cock. She let him hold it there for a long, whimpering moment before she finally squirmed and tapped his hand. Keith pulled out, groaning.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, so tender it made Mary roll her eyes. Obviously, Allison could take it.

"Fine," Allison nodded, "just needed a breath. That's a lot of cock!" She smiled up at Keith, then at Mary. "You're a lucky girl, babe." Then, wiping her mouth, "Is it your turn again?"

Back on the carpet, Allison grabbed Mary by her pretty, freshly-styled hair. Mary felt a hand cradle her butt, too, and she squirmed into it. Her heart was racing in that way she only got when she did something really, really naughty. Her mouth attacked Keith's cock.

"Sit up a little higher," Allison coached her, "and stick your tongue out as far as you can." It was an unfamiliar movement, but Mary figured it out, and she felt Keith squirming with the sensation of her tongue. "It feels really good on him when you slide your tongue like that," Allison said, "plus, it makes it easier to go deep." Mary needed to pause to breathe, but went back down as fast as she could. It was working. She felt Keith sink into her throat and kept her gag reflex at bay for a few wonderful seconds, then slid off. Keith's breath was coming in gasps. She loved "fucking" him in and out of her throat, teasing her gag reflex, but didn't want to make him come too fast.

"Oh, Mary," he said quietly, "you are such a fucking good girl."

Allison caught the smile on Mary's face. "You really love sucking that cock, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Mary nodded obediently.

Allison laughed and gave her a little spank. "Okay, if you're going to do that," she said, "sooner or later I'm going to make you eat me out." That earned her a startled laugh from Mary, who went back down on Keith's cock. "Because you look so fucking hot when you suck him," Allison whispered in her ear, "it makes me wish I had a dick."

Mary had never been talked dirty to by a woman—or by anybody but Keith. It wasn't the thought of going down on Allison that turned her on, she though while she pushed the bend of her throat down over Keith's tip, as much as the idea that someone would "make" her do it. Keith growled and pulled Mary off of his cock by her hair. Her eyes sparked with wetness and she panted breath.

"Is that what you want, baby? Are you going to show your friend how good that fucking tongue feels?"

Mary darted her eyes at Allison, and saw her waiting breathlessly.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, sir," she purred. As far as she could remember, she'd never even wanted to try licking a woman. But the closeness of the three of them had her willing to take chances, especially if she got the be the obedient little submissive in all of this. Allison lay back on her elbows on the carpet, and Mary stretched out in front of her. Keith was right on top of her, too, straddling her hips. He pulled the wet crotch of her see-through panties aside, roughly, then he almost made Mary scream when he pushed his cock inside her. Even she was shocked at how wet she was inside.

"Okay, baby," he purred into her ear as she humped her ass up against his lap, "are you going to lick your friend's pussy for me like a good girl?"

Mary smirked up at Allison, not that Keith could see her face. "May I please lick your pussy?" she asked. Keith called her a good girl and pushed her face into Allison's crotch, not even waiting for an answer. Not that there was any doubt about what she would have said. Allison shuddered, not quite realizing how ready her pussy had become. The show alone was fucking spectacular, she thought, and here was a — she had to admit — very talented little licker, going to town on her clit.

"Holy shit," Allison said. Mary felt both of their hands in her hair, which drove her wild. The way he was fucking her made her panties tug and glide against freshly-waxed skin, and the texture was shockingly erotic. If Keith had let her get a different angle on his dick, she could have come right there, but he had her hips pinned to the floor. And her hands, too, she realized. She squirmed and begged him to fuck her harder, mouth full of Allison.

The pussy tasted sweeter than Mary would have thought. She'd tasted her own juices off of Keith's dick, and thought Allison was just a little bit more salty, but taste wasn't the thing that overwhelmed her, at that moment. It was being smothered in both of them, face down, packed with his cock, with both of them pulling her hair and telling her what a good girl she was. It didn't even make her want to come, as much as it made her want it to go on forever. But she heard Allison making a surprised-sounding series of groans, and soon the pussy in her mouth was getting wetter, and getting off. And pretty intensely, by the sound of it. Mary licked more softly while Allison came, but didn't slow down any.

"Trade you," Allison said to Keith. Before Mary even figured out what she meant, she was rolled onto her back. The two of them switched ends in a hurry. She felt Allison pull the panties off of her, then felt a mouth against her bare pussy. Her shock came out in a loud gasp. Getting licked usually made her a little self-conscious, but it was such an unfamiliar sensation with her pubic hair gone, she didn't even think to be nervous. Plus, as soon as her mouth fell open, Keith was inside it, and she sucked, hard and deep and hungry.

"Fuck me," she said, catching a breath, "please, sir. Please fuck my mouth. I want to take it." She twisted her neck and extended her tongue, and felt him enter her mouth and her throat. He was so gentle, even when he was giving it to her like this. She swallowed him deep, moaning with the two separate pleasures of his shockingly-hard cock in her throat and Allison's wet mouth on her pussy. Allison was fucking her with a stiff tongue, something Mary had never experienced quite like this before.

It snuck up on her, and it was a different orgasm. Mary liked getting herself off with fingers, and she could come from being fucked if the angle was just right. This was more of a shock than a burn, more sharp than smooth, and it didn't last long. More lightning than thunder, she thought. But it was also, she realized, a mutual orgasm for two of them. Keith was making the incoherent, almost furious noises of an intense orgasm, and she managed to hold him halfway down her throat, even accepting a gentle little face-fuck, until he was almost finished. She gasped a wet breath when he pulled out, and felt a last splash squirt on her cheek. Before she'd caught her breath, Allison licked the come off of her cheek and tried to french-kiss it back into her mouth. Mary squealed.

"I cannot believe you did that," she said to Allison, heaving breath. Keith's body collapsed beside them, head towards their feet.

"Did what, eat your pussy? Or tongue your boyfriend's cum into your mouth." Allison was trying to shock her, and it was totally working.

"Both!" Mary rolled onto her side, looking for Keith.

"So," Allison said when her bra was fastened again and her shoes were tied, "that happened. Are we cool?"

Mary was sitting in Keith's lap, still not wearing anything but the corselette and the stockings. If she just rubbed the very ass end of her pussy against his soft cock, it didn't hit any spots that were too tender on either of them.

"I think so." Mary nodded. Keith agreed.

Allison picked up her bag and her keys, and looked at the couple for a minute longer.

"I needed that," she said. Mary gave her a lazy smile.

"We need to hang out again soon." Mary said.

"I'll call you." And with that, Allison slipped out the door into the nighttime street. Mary never would have guessed that something like this would happen, but couldn't imagine what else she would want. Some kind of revenge? To show off? It felt so far away. She felt Keith nibbling the side of her neck, and it tickled.

"That was good," he said to her, "I don't like sharing you, but Allison is allright."

Mary turned back to kiss him on the lips, and he pulled a throw blanket around both of their exhausted bodies.

***

Mary answered the door barefoot, in a pair of cotton gym shorts and a rumpled t-shirt with dust all over it. He'd never seen her so un-glamorous, and he still felt his heart, among other things, ache for her.

"Come on in!" she said, taking him by the hand, "Sorry I'm so grubby. I started going through some old boxes today, and I guess I lost track of time." Her dad had just put steaks on the barbecue in the back yard, and her mom was just hovering in the kitchen, waiting to finally meet the guy her daughter talked so much about.

Mary introduced them. She'd guessed right that her mom would love Keith. Her dad gave him the tour of the whole house, including all of the photos on the walls, and Keith listened to every detail about every cousin. A gentleman. He kept looking at Mary like he'd been waiting for this.

After dinner, after her parents said goodnight and went to watch TV, Mary and Keith sat on patio chairs at a glass table in her the back yard. It was the beginning of one of those Summer sunsets that last for hours, the whole sky turning orange and red just over the block wall around the yard. There was an old swing set rusting in a corner where the little dog sniffed the weeds.

"I think I need to apologize," Mary said. Her legs were pulled up close to her body, with her feet resting on the seat of the patio chair. It made him wish he was holding her.

"Oh?"

"I think I went a little crazy, lately, about my ex. There were lots of times we were out, having a great time, but all I could think about was getting back at him and Allison. I was just got so sick of the old me."

"Hey," Keith said, "breakups suck. I promise, I've been there."

She smiled at him, shielding her eyes from the orange light. "Thanks for being so nice to me."

He met her stare and took the last sip of his beer. She was radiant in this light. "I'm pretty in love with you, Mary. I've got it bad. You can see that, right?" A grin spread across her face, and she got out of her seat to come and sit in his lap. Not to say anything, just to sit and stare into his eyes.

"You spoil me," she said sweetly.

Her hand cradled his cheek, and she brushed a curl of hair away from his forehead, trying to place that sadness in his eyes. The block wall and the swing set were becoming silhouettes in the fading light. Shorebirds crossed the sky between the power lines, and Keith smelled the dust and the sweat on Mary's clothes.

"Spoiling people is easy," he said finally, "I can spoil anybody. And so can you. I just want you to know you're special to me," he said, "You. The real you."

Mary rested her head on his shoulder and they watched the stars come out.

***

There really was a Hanson poster in her old bedroom. Keith scanned the shelf of 90s fantasy novels next to her bed, too, while they sipped lemonade out of plastic cups.

"That was from the trip we took to Vancouver," she pointed to a snow globe on a shelf. When he looked, she leaned over and kissed him on the neck, then pretended she hadn't. "And that's a softball trophy," another sneaking kiss, "and that's a teddy bear." He caught her that time and met her lips with his own. A warm, slow mouthful of a kiss.

"And what's that over there?" he asked, and when she turned he slid his hand under her panties and locked his lips to the side of her neck. Mary's breath caught in her throat and she kissed back. Her pussy was velvety and wet. She pushed it into his palm with a soft grunt.

"Keith, if we have sex right now, I'm going to scream and my parents are going to hear me."

"Well, then maybe we should buy them some headphones," he suggested. Mary laughed again.

"I've got a way better idea."

"Is it going back to my place right now?"

Mary nodded her head.

"Get your shoes," he said, "hell, pack a bag. I want you to spend a lot more nights with me, from now on."

There was a huge smile on Mary's face. "Yes, sir," she said. She grabbed handfuls of clothes from a chest of drawers and wadded them in a backpack, almost glowing. She let him play with her pussy on the drive back to his condo, and when they got inside, she made him chase her all the way upstairs to his bed and pull off her shorts and her panties and her top and her socks, and then kissed him until her mouth was dry. On top of her, with his breath mingling with hers and the tip of his cock nuzzling between the lips of her pussy, he said "I want this."

"Oh, God, I want it, too," she whispered. She felt the tip of his cock divide her lips and she closed her eyes. "I want it so fucking bad. Sir."