Too Good to be You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, while she went more up on her knees to get a different angle, it went in. Past that little bend and down. It felt like swallowing an ice cube, she thought, only fat and warm and slippery. And of course, ice cubes didn't groan and call you the sexiest little fucking cocksucker in the entire fucking world when you swallowed them. And they didn't hold your hand over their pounding hearts and gush cum down your aching throat while you did it a second time, or third, or part of a fourth.

When he calmed down, she smacked her lips and showed her empty mouth: All gone. He pulled her almost violently up into his lap and pulled her face close to his.

"You are so fucking incredible," he whispered in her ear. Mary beamed. She wiped the wetness off her cheeks, almost embarrassed what a mess she was, so fresh out of the tub.

"Am I pleasing you, sir?" she teased.

"Holy shit, Mary, you are pleasing my brains out."

She laughed a laugh that made him wish he was hard again, and she let him kiss her wet cheek. Rolling on top of him, she liked the feeling of his softening dick against her pussy. The next time they made love, she thought, was going to be intense.

"You know you don't have to give me all these mind-blowing blowjobs to make me like you, right?" he asked. It wasn't the pillow talk Mary was expecting, but it had been on his mind all afternoon.

"Aww. Am I officially 'mind-blowing' now?"

"I mean it."

Mary patted his cheek. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't love sucking your cock. You know that, right?"

He turned to kiss the palm of her hand. "Just don't think you have to prove your ex wrong just to impress me." That had been easier to say than he thought it would. Mary took a slow breath of the bathtub smells and the sex smells rising off of their bodies.

"I know."

Keith breathed deep. She smelled delicious. Felt delicious under his hands, too. He wanted to remember every detail.

"Hey," she said, letting him brush his hand down the sometimes-ticklish inside of her wrist, "if you want me to spend the night tonight, I can." She saw the smile on his face, and nuzzled even closer.

***

Allison knew what it meant when Joshua held his phone like that, nonchalantly angled so she couldn't see his screen. And the poker face only told her he wanted to hide something. He was texting Mary again. That wasn't new. But it worried her that it wasn't just one message, this time. It had been twenty minutes, with an obvious back-and-forth. She moved closer to Joshua and he instantly locked the phone screen.

"Who are you talking to?" she asked. Wow, was she really turning into that girl already?

"Just one of the guys," Joshua said. Bullshit. Joshua didn't have "guys". At least not outside of a video game.

"Who?" she asked him.

Joshua gave her an insulted look. "What the hell, I'm not allowed to text somebody now?"

"Whatever." Allison shook her head and walked out of the room. If Joshua was busy texting, at least he wasn't nagging her to suck him off, or to shave her crotch, or to "try" anal again, or to go pick up dinner. It was sinking in that her life sucked now. Seeing Mary the day before had only driven it home.

"Sorry. I'm back," Joshua texted Mary when Allison was gone, "Hey, we should get together."

"You think so?"

"Totally. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. It would be great to see your face."

Mary realized she could have let it go. She sat in the cafeteria in her office building, drawing some odd looks for the way she laughed at every new message she got. Joshua was just so easy to lead around in circles. It was adorable how he could think he was being subtle. He wanted Mary to want him back, and it seemed like he would text all day if she gave him just the faintest ray of hope.

She knew he would grill Allison for every detail of their conversation at the coffee shop, so she'd half-expected this. Knowing that Mary was in a new relationship was driving him crazy. Maybe she was enjoying it more than she should have. Maybe the new Mary shouldn't have been so petty. But revenge was sweet.

"It feels like this whole thing has just been a huge mistake."

"Does Allison know you feel that way?"

"I don't think we're that serious," Joshua said, "it's more like we were both in the apartment a lot anyway, so we've just been hanging out more."

"No, you ass, you dumped me after three years together just so you could get blowjobs from her," Mary typed and deleted. Her revenge, she reminded herself, was living well. She just needed to shove it in their faces.

"Why don't we get dinner together soon?" she asked. She imagined Joshua jumping out of his spot on the couch.

"Yeah, okay. Where?"

"Let's all get together at my boyfriend's place," she texted, "I'll send you the address. I'll invite Allison, too." She was almost salivating at the thought of how awkward and lame they would look, coming over to have dinner with her newer, infinitely better boyfriend. Joshua was guaranteed to make an ass of himself, and Allison would be so envious she'd never forget it. "This will be so much fun!"

***

Mary felt heat spreading in her chest like she'd just taken a shot of warm vodka, and her fingers furiously worked her clit. It was so close. She stood with one leg jack-knifed onto the kitchen counter, her skirt pulled up, and her tights hanging from the other ankle.

"That's right," he said in her ear, not at all whispering, "make it come for me. You are so fucking beautiful when you come, and I want to watch every fucking second."

This was, technically, prep for the dinner party. But the recipe involved a lot of waiting, and Mary had just had herself waxed the day before and wanted to show him. So they got distracted. Keith was in a particular mood to tease her, and she was in a mood to come, so she was still fantasizing about what he was going to do to her with that beautiful hard-on in his pants. But she was so close, it was desperate. She felt a tinge inside like ice cracking, then the first sensations of the orgasm teased at her.

"Spank me when I come," she panted.

"What's that?" Keith challenged her in his best "I own you" voice.

Louder, she said "please spank me when I come, sir!" Keith started tracing faint trails over her buns with just he tips of his fingers. "And call me names? Sir!" She rubbed harder. A second later she felt his hand fall hard on her cheek, making the kitchen appliances ring with the sound.

"Bad girl," he growled. She loved the low, breathy tone, where just the nasty words got louder. He swatted her butt again and the short, sharp pain and the vibration through her pelvis pushed her way, way over the edge. Her clit throbbed and she came like a bowed violin string, long and steady and smooth. The smoothness of her waxed skin was unfamiliar, and she liked it. "Dirty little cock-sucking slut." Keith heard her gasp and she lifted her head from the counter, eyes closed, and he spanked her again. "You like getting your little ass spanked like a whore, don't you?" His swats fell fast and firm, and put a dizzying ache in Mary's orgasming tail end. "Rub that fucking cunt for me, you little cumslut."

"Fuck!" she squeaked. Her ass arched up into his hands, which were now hungrily squeezing and grabbing her between swats as he told her what a bad girl she was. Her cheeks burned red and his hands soothed them, then punished. By the time the orgasm had subsided to a soft growl in her clit, the pace of the spanking had become a slow dance. Complete with ass grabbing.

"Oh my fucking God," she whimpered.

"What's that?"

"Oh my fucking god sir you make me cum so fucking hard sir!" she said in one breath, only barely. She rolled onto the counter on her back, almost knocking over a box of baking powder, and held her legs open for him. "Fuck me like a bad girl, sir! Fuck me like a slut!" But he just stroked the inside of her thigh, took a deep breath, and said, "We need to get ready. You just fantasize about what comes next, and we'll make it all come true later, okay?"

It felt weird to get off without Keith getting to come too, but he was right. The guests would be there any minute, and she had a lot of dressing up to do. She kissed him twice and ran to the bedroom with a "just you wait" look in her eye.

"And, one last time:" Keith said, "you're sure this doesn't sound like a disaster to you?" When Mary suggested having a couple of friends over for dinner, Keith loved the idea. It sounded like something a real couple would do. Plus, he wanted to know more of the people in her life. But little by little, he pieced together that the guest list was her ex and his new girlfriend, two people she complained about almost daily.

"Why would it be a problem?" she said, "I don't think anybody's, like, bitter, or anything. They're two of my oldest friends. And we haven't all sat down together in way too long."

Which was a roundabout way of saying she wanted to give the two losers enough rope to hang themselves with, and inviting them to Keith's was her best shot at doing that. Once they saw what a great life she was living, and Allison saw what a jackass Joshua would be around Mary, everyone would see who had come out on top. Allison's line about a "rebound" kept ringing in her ears. Such an arrogant thing to say. And yet, Mary was the one trying to show them up. Would Keith even understand? The whole thing just left her more pissed off.

"All right," Keith agreed, "if you're sure the time is right."

The party started with Mary, in her absolute best summer dress and stockings, answering the door with a villainous thrill. It was just after payday for Mary, and she'd splurged on her favorite salon, got her brows waxed (among other things,) and she knew she looked her stunning best. The new Mary looked good enough to ruin their night, if not break them up for good, she thought as she opened the door.

But there stood Allison, all by herself, with a six-pack in her hand. And she looked exhausted. Mary had been heart-set on making her jealous, but the look on her face just tugged at all her strings, and she put her arms around her old friend.

"Allison, what happened?"

"Me and Joshua kinda... parted ways," she said.

Mary felt herself deflate. "I'm so sorry."

Allison shrugged, "It wasn't a big surprise. Just kinda ugly."

Keith hovered behind Mary's shoulder.

"It'll just be the three of us tonight, babe," Mary said, "Keith, this is Allison."

Allison pulled herself together and shook his hand, with a genuine smile. "It's good to finally meet you," she said, "Mary talks about you so much."

"Hey, likewise."

Mary led her to the dining room. "Are you sure you're up for this?" she asked.

"Actually, I think it's just what I need. I've been in that apartment for so long, it would be great to just hang out with friends. You know? So, thanks."

It wasn't hard to see that the two of them had history. Allison could tell stories about Mary that Keith had never heard before, and Mary made sure to give as good as she got. Keith had been worried about being the odd man out, but by dessert (and their third bottle of wine,) he felt like he was with old friends. Allison was clearly cheering up, too.

After dinner they all found space on the couch, Mary in the middle and Allison lounging on the other end. Keith had picked a movie, but got out-voted by the women, so they watched four whole episodes of some sci-fi series he hadn't seen before. Mary had a strange feeling that she'd finally got something back. Not just Allison. It was easy to blame Joshua for coming between them, or blame Allison for everything, but it felt like she could have done this at any time, if she'd just let go of all that stupid hurt.

What did Joshua even matter to either of them, she thought. Allison, who had been such a monster in her head for the last month, looked so normal sitting with her on the couch. Like she belonged there. Mary gave her a fast hug between episodes, and said, "I missed you."

Keith felt like he and Mary were just starting to be the couple he wanted them to be, too. He'd never seen her so relaxed, he realized, or so easily, genuinely happy. When he whispered "I want more of this" in her ear, she didn't know if he meant the position, the show, or just curling up on the couch and watching TV with her. But whatever it was, she wanted more of it, too.

They might have been winding down, and Mary was thinking about what she was going to do to Keith's dick that night, when an odd idea popped into her head. "Say, Allison," she said casually when Keith got up to take things back to the kitchen, "can I ask you something a little weird?"

"Always."

Mary grinned at her, working up her nerve. Maybe it was the alcohol, and maybe it was just having some old weight off her shoulders. But whatever it was, there was something she wanted to know. "So," she said, fighting a giggle, "I heard you give really good blowjobs."

Allison laughed out loud, and Mary did, too, mostly from relief. She'd spent so much time hating the image of Allison as this blowjob queen she'd never measure up to, it felt like a gift to be able to laugh about it. She glanced back at Keith to make sure he didn't mind the subject coming up, but the amusement on his face said she didn't have to worry.

"Where did that come from? And who told you that?" Allison wanted to know.

"Um..."

"Oh boy. Yeah, okay. Never mind who told you," she backtracked, still laughing, "but okay. I suppose I get no complaints. Um." Allison swirled her drink and cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why do you bring it up?"

"Well," Mary said, turning pink but still fighting a laugh, "what do you do? You know? I mean, what's, like, your secret weapon?"

"My 'secret weapon'?" Allison laughed at the image. Keith rejoined them on the couch, and was surprised to feel Mary's hand reach absently for his crotch. "Mary, are you asking me for advice on blowjobs?" Allison asked, giddy.

"I guess I am," Mary said. She looked at Keith for reassurance that she wasn't taking him anywhere too weird. He looked just as surprised as Allison, but it was clear he didn't mind. A laugh rippled over Allison's face, and it was contagious. Mary thought of all their great "bad idea" adventures together, and felt a familiar tingle in her spine.

"Um, now that I think of it, in fact," Mary said, looking to both of them for any sign of hesitation, "I think I still owe someone a really killer orgasm from earlier today." Her heart thumped in her chest and she went for it. "Does anybody mind if I... slip into something a little more comfortable?" Was this actually going to happen?

When they both gave her wide-eyed smiles, Mary pulled her dress up over her head and shook her hair back into place. She was wearing the sheer black lingerie set Keith had bought her, stockings and all, and the effect was heart-stopping. The see-through panties offered a nice view of the thorough brazilian she'd had done, too. And that, Mary thought to herself with a thrill, was what it felt like to take your dress off in front of two people!

"Damn, hon. Nice undies," Allison said. Mary settled into a kneel on the floor and played with the bulge in Keith's pants, biting her lip.

"So, do you want to show me what you do?" Allison asked delicately. Mary looked insanely sexy, all done up and dressed in the fancy lingerie. Not for the first time, Allison caught herself staring. Mary gave her a dangerous smile. Keith was plenty hard, but she teased his cock through his slacks anyway, unbuttoning and unzipping him with her cheek pressed close to him. When she took it out she did her "pretty please" routine in her most submissive voice, making him play through the whole little game they usually did in private. When he asked what was going to be so special about this particular blowjob, she answered, "I have to show my friend how well I can suck your cock. So may I, sir? Please, sir?"

Allison's jaw dropped at the "please sir" stuff, but Mary was only getting started. She knew exactly how to make the most of those cute, pouting lips and a few choice words, lavishing attention on the cock pressed to her face. And she had to admit, she was on a mission: If she could wow Allison with her own skills, it would be something to check off her bucket list. She was amused to see that Allison had one hand down her jeans while she watched. Mary teased and indulged Keith with wet, sweet-talking kisses until she'd teased him to almost cruel hardness, then went down. She was on her game, that night. Keith's slippery cock slid down her tongue and squeezed in and out of her tonsils, pulsing hot against the back of her throat. Keith gripped her hair in one hand, just hard enough. "Is that how you like it, sir?" she whimpered between wet penetrations. Every time, she received a long, praising groan about what a sweet little cocksucker she was, and every time it made her wag her tail. Allison was still watching with her jaw on the floor. Mary pushed herself and swallowed thick inches in slow, luxurious sucks.

"Holy shit," Allison said.

Mary paused for a breath and gave her a wicked smile. "So, any tips?"

Allison shook her head in amused disbelief. She pulled her top off and sat down, right next to Mary, and wrapped one hand around Keith's dick. "Can I suck this?" she asked them both. Keith smiled wide at Mary, but left it up to her.

Mary squinted at Allison, biting her lip. "Yeah. Do it."

"Okay, then," Allison teased her, leaning into Keith's lap, "then class is now in session."

Allison took the tip between her lips, just getting the taste, then Mary watched wide-eyed as she slid those lips down, and down, taking inches of Keith's cock into her throat. Then she did it again, and squirmed the tip of her tongue against the underside of his shaft.

"Whoa," Keith breathed. Allison asked if he needed her to slow down. Keith shook his head and Allison instantly went back down, deep-throating him like it was the easiest thing in the world. The little turns and twists she made with her head must have felt amazing on his cock, Mary thought. Between plunging his cock down her throat, Allison took little breaks to kiss it and slurp up her spit, which flowed copiously off of her tongue. She looked like a porn star. Mary blushed. She couldn't even take Keith's dick into her pussy that easily.

"Here," Allison said, "let's get a better angle." She climbed up next to Keith and leaned back over the arm of the couch. Her back arched over the arm, with her head hanging past the edge. She licked her lips and opened wide.

"I think it's time to get face fucked," Allison smiled at Keith. "Don't be too rough, but I bet you can go all the way in."

Keith waited for Mary to wave him on. But she did, and he stepped to the edge of the couch where Allison waited for him. She took Keith's hands under her bra and licked her lips. "I'll tap out if it's too rough or I can't breathe," she said, demonstrating with a pat on Keith's arm. "Unless I do that, though, don't stop, okay?"

Mary had never seen Allison like this. She didn't think anyone really did that, outside of porn. She watched with an uncomfortable mix of lust and, just maybe, jealousy, as her boyfriend's cock sank, little by little, into Allison's throat. Keith was so gentle with her. She would have loved to watch him really take her like a whore and punish her throat with it. The image brought Mary's hand to her pussy, and the smoothness there still surprised her.

Keith made a groan. Allison wasn't making any signs she was at her limit, and Keith's balls were already brushing against her face. Mary thought Allison might even have been pulling him in deeper. He was fucking her throat, almost all the way in. When he drew out, his cock was as hard as she'd ever seen, and it trailed fat strands of Allison's spit across her face.