The Battered Lamp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His praise had an effect on her. Her blowjob became more sure as confidence ballooned in her. She sucked harder. He shut his eyes and enjoyed her hummer. Every time she sucked, the cum in his balls came closer and closer to flooding her mouth.

"I gonna cum!" he groaned.

She sucked harder. His body shuddered as his cum rushed out of him, back arching into the chair. He could feel her throat working as she swallowed. She sat up, gasping for breath, a little bit of cum on her lips.

"Wow. That was... interesting."

"It was amazing! I love you so much!"

She blushed, licking her lips, then shifted in her seat. "It got me so damned horny."

"Maybe I could help," Kyle answered, kissing her neck. "I could return the favor."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Christy couldn't contain her amazement as her boyfriend slid down onto the movie theater's floor and reached under her skirt. She raised her hips, letting him pull down her tights and frilly, pink underwear. Her scent filled her nose--the tangy musk of her lust. She lifted her skirt up and he buried his face between her legs.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped as he took a lick.

Christy found it different than having a woman lick her. Kyle's tongue was more forceful, digging from her hole to her clit with one swipe, and his lips and chin were rough with stubble, irritating her wonderfully as he rooted around in her folds. Her hips jerked in pleasure and she moaned again.

"Oh, Kyle, I love you! Keep doing that!" she moaned.

His tongue wiggled inside her, igniting the nerves in her body. She gripped his hair. Her hips writhed, grinding her sensitive flesh against his stubbled cheeks. Electricity shot through her. She couldn't stop moaning, her passion louder than the movie. She clapped a hand over her mouth, afraid the projectionist would hear her.

Kyle found her clit. She erupted.

"Oh, Kyle," she panted as her orgasm quaked through her. She shuddered a second time, and gasped for air as he rose.

He kissed her; she enjoyed her tangy flavor on his lips. She savored their kiss, and felt an itch returning between her thighs.

"I don't know about you," she husked, "but I'm so horny. Let's go to my place."

She laughed at the look of excitement in his eyes, and he practically dragged her out of the theater. She barely had time to pull her panties and tights up. They giggled and laughed, drawing looks from the crowded theater as they pressed through the crowd in the lobby. Why was the theater empty if it's so busy? she wondered briefly, then Kyle kissed her and drove that question out of her mind.

Her boyfriend sped back to her sorority house. She texted Iseul on the ride over. "U crzy," she sent back. "He cheatd on u!!"

Anger seethed in her briefly. She hated whomever cast that spell on her boyfriend and Chyna. It wasn't Kyle or Chyna's fault that they had their relationship, and she had to admit she enjoyed sharing in it. But she wasn't going to let something out of their control ruin her own relationship with this amazing guy.

Her stomach started roiling as they pulled into her driveway. The enormity of it all fell upon her. I'm going to lose my virginity. An almost reverent awe descended upon her. She glanced at Kyle, his round, handsome face full of strength and his dark, almond-shaped eyes full of love. He grinned at her, and reached out and squeezed her hand.

"I'll be gentle," he promised.

She relaxed. He's the one. He'll never hurt me. Guilt bubbled up inside her. Tomorrow night, Ms. Franklin would want to claim Christy fully, fucking her with a strap-on like she had been promising for months now. She couldn't hide behind her virginity any longer. There has to be a way out of this hole I dug.

"We don't have to do this," Kyle promised, cupping her face, sensing her turmoil even if he didn't know the source. "If you don't want to."

"I want to," she whispered back. Tonight, she would be all his.

It had stopped raining during the movie, and they had to navigate a few puddles in her driveway. She had him park down the street. She wanted him to spend the night and had just the spell in mind to let her get away with this--no men were allowed in the Epsilon Kappa Tau Sorority House.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Goddess Hecate, I beseech you," Christy prayed, startling Kyle, the porch glinting off her amber necklace. "Blind my sorority sisters this night and allow our love to be hidden from them."

Kyle kept his face straight, wanting to respect his girlfriend's new-found religion. It did seem silly to him.

"I want you to spend the night," she had whispered in his car when they pulled up near her sorority. "I want to.... make love to you."

"What about your sorority's rules?"

"The Goddess will hide us," she had answered, rolling her eyes.

Kyle had his doubts as he listened to his girlfriend's prayer, so he sent a thought to Aaliyah and wished for her sorority sisters to not disturb them.

Fatima has a message for you, she sent after performing the wish. Make her scream your name when she cums!

That brought a grin to his lips.

"What are you grinning about?" Christy asked.

"I'm going to make you scream my name when you climax."

She blushed beet red. "I think I'd like that."

They quietly tiptoed to her room. He winced every time the stair creaked, certain her sorority sisters would investigate, but Aaliyah's wish seemed to be working. It was his first time in her small bedroom and it was surprisingly girlish, stuffed animals on the bed, and posters of Justin Bieber and One Direction covered the wall. A hairbrush lay on her nightstand next to her bed, and he wondered if she brushed her hair or used it as an impromptu dildo.

Maybe both.

They sank on her bed, kissing. Then she stood up to put on some music, more boy band garbage, but he was too horny to care. She swayed in front of him, smiling, and pulled off her top. Her bra was frilly, powder-blue, and thin enough he could see the shadow of her nipples. She peeled off her tights and dropped her skirt.

"You are beautiful," he whispered, reaching out to caresses her stomach.

Her hands reached behind her back; her bra slipped off her shoulders, and her perky tits came into view. They were smaller than Aaliyah's and bigger than Fatima's, topped with mauve nipples, tiny and cute, and erect. He pulled her to him and captured a nipple, sucking on it. She moaned, cradling his head.

"Oh, Kyle! That feels great!"

Her hands pushed off his dress shirt, then Christy grasped the t-shirt and pulled it over his head. She grinned, running her hands across his lean, muscular chest. Kendo left Kyle in great shape. They kissed, tongues dancing, and he laid her down on her bed. Her hazel eyes shone with desire as she stared up at him.

So beautiful

Kyle captured a nipple with his lips, enjoying the feel of the little nub on his tongue. His hands explored her sides, tracing her silky panties until he found the warmth between her legs. He rubbed her, moisture beading through as her excitement grew. He wanted to taste her again, and kissed down her stomach.

Christy's tangy scent grew as he kissed across her pale stomach. He hooked two fingers in her panties, and drew them off her hips. He tossed them to the floor and gazed at her pussy in the light of her bedroom. He'd seen a lot of cunts on the internet, and hers was beautiful. Tight slit covered by a neatly trimmed down of brown hair. Her excitement glistened on the hairs and Kyle breathed deeply of her passion.

He spread her open. Pink, moist flesh spasmed as she twitched in desire. He buried his face in, tongue brushing against her hymen. He loved her taste and the soft gasps that escaped her lips as she writhed on her bed. She cried out his name, hips rotating as her passion mounted. He moved his lips up and found her clit.

He sucked.

She went wild.

Christy groaned, bucking and screaming and grinding on his face. Juices squirted into his lips, her breasts heaved and jiggled. Aaliyah's wish definitely worked--her scream could have awakened the entire neighborhood, but her sorority sisters didn't come barging in.

"I'm ready, Kyle!" she moaned.

He pushed his pants and boxes down, his hard cock springing out, precum leaking out of the tip. She licked her lips, and he remembered just how sweet they had felt on his cock. He crawled up her body, nipping at her tits, then he kissed her.

Her limbs wrapped around him, pulling him tight into her embrace. He rubbed his cock along her slit, pressing against her hymen. He pushed. Her virginity held for moment, stretching but not tearing. Christy moaned, her fingernails biting into his back. He thrust, ripping through her maidenhead and buried into her amazing depths.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped in awe, then she purred. "Umm, what are you waiting for?"

He pumped inside her. She kissed him, her hips twitching, her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. She felt different inside than Fatima, Aaliyah, or Chyna. He picked up the pace, deep, hard strokes that made her gasp every time he bottomed out.

"Christy!" he grunted.

His pace grew faster, his passion mounting. He was finally fucking his girlfriend. She was lithe and wet and wonderful beneath him. Her lips kissed and teased him, her hands roamed his back, sometimes clawing as her passion overwhelmed her. She came first, bucking and gasping, her tight sheath massaging his shaft.

"Harder!" she moaned. "Make me really cum!"

He rose up, hooking her legs with his arms, kneeling, and pounded her snatch hard. Her tits flopped. She moaned and bucked as his balls slapped her ass. She reached out, squeezing his pecs, running her hands up his abs. Her face contorted; her gasps became higher pitch.

"Gonna cum!" she muttered. "Gonna cum!"

She sat up, wrapping her arms around his neck, humping against his thrusts, holding him tight. She gasped and moaned in his ear.

"Kyle," she groaned. "Kyle, Kyle." Her cunt clamped down on his cock, and she shrieked at the top of her lungs, "Kyle!"

"Shit!" he groaned as her tight cunt milked his cock, trying to suck his cum straight from his balls. "Gonna cum, Christy! I need to pull out!"

"I'm on the pill!" she moaned. "Cum in me! I want to feel you inside me!"

He buried in her. His climax surged through him. He roared her name as his balls unloaded four large blasts. They collapsed onto her bed, his body on top of hers. She hugged him, gasping and sighing softly as her orgasm faded

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, Christy." In his mind, he added, And I love Aaliyah and Fatima, and maybe even Fumi.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fumi stared at the lovely, teal dress spread out on her bed. She had bought it this afternoon for her date with Unmei-san tomorrow. Her heart beat rapidly; he was such a handsome, young man. His Japanese heritage mixed with some exotic blood that made him appear both strong and virile, and gentle and loving.

"What are you doing?" her mother asked.

"I have a date tomorrow," she answered.

"Oh, Fumi," her mother sighed, hugging her from behind. "Not again. Didn't you learn from those two boys in Japan?"

"He's special, mother. I can feel it."

"You thought that about Shiro and Kenji," her mother pointed out. "Your father had to take this demotion to get us out of Japan because of them."

For a moment grief overwhelmed her heart. She had loved both boys, and thought they were special, that they would be strong enough to survive her race's curse. They had been so eager, so loving, as they enjoyed her embrace.

"I'll go slow, mother," Fumi answered. "I will make sure he's the one."

"Only one in a million humans can survive our embrace," her mother whispered. "I was lucky to find your father, but..."

"I'll go slow," she insisted forcefully.

"You said that about Kenji. You couldn't control yourself."

No! The memory of Kenji's face, twisted in joy as he spilled himself in her and then the horror as she drank the life from him. "Kyle's special. I'm sure this time!"

He just had to be. She was so horny. She needed a man to spill inside her again, even if it killed him.

To be continued...