All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My god how? How are you releasing these so fast at such high quality? Amazing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

I didn’t see this new rinkal with Fumo coming He unknowingly had gotten two warriors in Fatima and Fumi. I believe Britney will play a major role soon. She is on guard to protect Kyle. Most intriguing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read this story previously. It has a lot more chapters as I recall. I’m not sure if this is the same author reposting the story or not. It is a good story all around as I recall.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

They're coming out s fast because they're plagiarized. http://mypenname3000.com

Also, I don't think the author understands female anatomy very well. Rubbing your dick against the outer lips of a female would not put you in contact with he hymen. Also, Christy wouldn't even have a hymen if she's been boning her hairbrush as long as she apparently as been.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Britney definitely has a role in Kyle's life, and harem...she is way too observant and protective, plus instinctive, when she is around...she has a connection beyond "friendship that will be coming out...

Hhhmmmmmm...Fumi...some kind of Japanese 'being/entity' going on there...very strange dialogue between Fumi and her mom...and, yes, she will take up Aaliyah's bow as one of Kyle's wives...

"Professor" Ms. Franklin is gonna get hers, and not in a good way! Along with the other person who is seeking Aaliyah...rats be damned!!

On to Chapter 5...**5**Stars, by the way...

PolyproducerPolyproducer11 months ago

First, I love the story so far. I am enjoying every installment and looking forward to the next. Some points I have to bring up as someone who is a lifetime student of Kendo, as well as Kenjutsu but I'll get to that and what the difference is between them as it is important in the context of your story. Flag one went up when you had him preparing to head to his Uncle's Dojo, you had him in "White" hakama. No, normally only women wear all-white for kendo. Perhaps the only place he could buy his uniform was at a Kumdo shop, pretty unlikely as his uncle runs a dojo... 'Kendo' and 'Kumdo' are the Japanese and the Korean pronunciation for the same Chinese characters, meaning 'way of the sword.' Second, Kendo is NOT a martial art, it is not considered a school of sword fighting. That would be Kenjutsu, and to a certain extent iaido schools are not considered sports, they are martial arts. Then there is Onna bugeisha, or what you described as women training with a spear, I believe you used Yari as the word for said spear, yes and no. Yes a yari is a spear, no it is not what women are trained with you cave it confused with the Naginata or more specifically the konaginata a shorter and lighter than the version men used on the battlefield, allowing for faster cuts and ease in manipulation. Atarashii Naginata is largely based on the two biggest old classical naginata styles, namely Tendōryū and Jikishinkageryū, which are still the biggest styles in which naginata is used as the main weapon. Atarashii Naginata, literally "New Naginata", which became the standarsised version in a similar way as it was with the development of Kendō, Judō and Iaidō. I can't really speak on Kyudo, you mat be 100% or 0% correct about it and I wouldn't know but my Kendo Dojo taught Kendo as well as Atarashii Naginata from the Tendōryū school.

Thor69269Thor692694 months ago

I thought the hair brush took her maidenhead? Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES