The Battered Lamp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had an idea," Fatima giggled. "Let's wake him up in style!"

The unease Aaliyah felt about the dream vanished as Fatima whispered her idea.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pleasure trembled through Kyle, drawing him out of sleep. Something wet and warm moved around his cock. A tongue. He heard girlish giggles, and then a tongue licked at his balls. He was confused for a moment, then remembered going to bed with his wives last night.

He opened his eyes; two, black-haired heads crowded his crotch, kneeling on the bed. He could see their sleek backs and their asses wiggling as they licked his cock. Aaliyah was lapping at his head while Fatima was sucking his balls into her lips.

"You sure know how to spoil a guy," he groaned.

"When your cock is this great, bro, it's not a problem!"

"So it's my cock you love?"

His little sister grinned. "I love every part of you!"

Aaliyah's tongue swirled about his cock, then she opened wide and swallowed him. Fatima moved lower, her tongue licking through his taint. The Genie hummed around his shaft, vibrations tingling through him, as sister's tongue licked through his crack and found his asshole.

"Holy shit, Fatima," he gasped as her tongue swirled around his asshole. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Porn," she answered, then buried her tongue back into his asshole.

Their two mouths worked him hard and he shifted on the bed as the pleasure increased in his balls. His Genie wife worked her mouth lower and lower on his cock; the tip brushed the back of her throat. She swallowed, and he was buried all the way down her throat.

"Fuck yes!" he moaned. "You dirty sluts!"

His balls were about to erupt. Fatima had her tongue wormed into his ass, and Aaliyah's had engulfed every inch of his cock, her tight throat wonderfully vibrating about his shaft as she kept humming. The sensations were growing too much.

His cock erupted.

"Yes, yes!" he groaned.

Aaliyah moved her head up his shaft in the blink of an eye, capturing his cum in her mouth. A thick glob leaked out when she released his dick, dripping down onto Fatima's head--white cream matted in black hair.

"Ooh, share," Fatima purred. The two kissed, pink tongues working in each other's mouths as they savored his cum.

The two girls started writhing together on his bed. Kyle glanced at his clock, and sighed. They needed to get ready for school. Leaving his two wives to enjoy themselves, he walked to the bathroom, forgetting he was naked.

"Oh!" his mom gasped.

He spun, then blushed, covering his junk. His mom's eyes flickered down and her dusky cheeks blushed darkly. Kyle groaned, "Sorry."

"It's okay," she answered, a little breathless. "I've seen one before."

She looked up at the ceiling as he pushed by and Kyle noticed how nicely she filled out her robe. He took a cold shower, wrestling with the urge to have Aaliyah charm his mom into joining him in the shower so they could "wash" each other.

When he finished, his sister was naked and waiting for her turn. "You should have stayed. I made Aaliyah scream my name!"

"We have to go to college," he answered. "If I stayed, I didn't think that was happening."

Fatima gave a wicked laugh. "You're probably right."

"You could have just wished to be clean and ready," Aaliyah purred.

"Right," Kyle yawned. "Still not fully awake."

"I wish to be clean and ready for school," Fatima declared. In a blink of an eye, she was dressed, her hair styled, and makeup applied.

Aaliyah laid back on the pillow, dozing, half-draped in the mussed sheets, her round breasts rising and falling as she breathed. Kyle paused to admire his wife's beauty, before he began dressing in his Army ROTC uniform. It was Friday, and all the cadets had to wear their uniforms to college. Blue pants, gray dress shirt festooned with his various ribbons, and a darker blue jacket.

"What is that?" Aaliyah asked.

"My uniform."

She blinked. "Uniform?"

He explained about being in the Reserve Officers' Training Corps, and his plans to join the Army after he graduated college. A smile beamed across her face and when he finished, she exclaimed, "You're a warrior!"

"I...yeah, I guess," he answered.

She nodded her head in satisfaction. "Good. It had slipped my mind in all the...excitement, but I have a gift for you. It's good that you already have training."

He frowned. "What?"

"Come on, Kyle, we need to go!" Fatima shouted. "We'll be late for classes."

"You do not have college tomorrow, right?" she asked. He nodded. "Good. We'll start your training."

Confused, Kyle grabbed his backpack and left the room. Fatima wasn't in ROTC, so she only wore a jean skirt, a pair of red tights hugging her thighs, and a flowery top beneath her heavy jacket. He pulled on his beret as he stepped outside. It was raining, another dreary, soggy, Washington morning.

Usually, Fatima rode the public bus to school. Today, she climbed into his passenger seat. "From now on we're riding to school together," she smiled, leaning over to kiss him on the lips.

"Sure. But, uh, we need to keep our relationship on the down-low until I can explain this to Christy."

She nodded her head and then pulled her tights down and panties. "Want to fuck me while the car drives us to Britney's?"

Fatima bounced on his cock while Aaliyah's magic drove the car to his best friend's house. His sister gasped and moaned as she rode him, her pussy hot and tight on his cock. They didn't last long; Fatima came first, her juicy cunt milking his cock and he creamed her snatch as they rounded the corner and pulled up to Britney's house.

"This is the best way to go to school," purred Fatima.

"Yeah," Kyle grinned. "I can get used to this."

"Aaliyah, can you clean us up?" Fatima asked.

Of course I can, my loves.

In the blink of an eye, their clothes were straightened and their bodies cleaned.

Britney walked out, her honey-brown hair its usual, disheveled mess. She wore a baggy, deep-maroon sweater and gray sweat pants. She blinked in surprise through her thick glasses when she noticed his sister in the passenger seat. Without saying a word, she climbed into the backseat, her nose sniffing.

She couldn't be smelling anything. Aaliyah cleaned everything up.

Britney gave his sister a considering look, then glanced at Kyle. "I thought you and your sister didn't get along?"

"We had a heart-to-heart last night," Kyle answered.

"And this morning," giggled Fatima. "And on the car ride over here."

The blood rushed to Kyle's cheek and sweat broke out on his brow.

"How nice," Britney answered. "And how are things going with your wife?"

"Um, fine," he answered.

"She's a very generous girl," his sister piped in, a wicked grin burning her lips. "Very skilled with her hands."

Britney nodded and pulled out a textbook and started reading.

"Kyle has a crush on this Japanese girl from our dojo."

Britney looked up. "Another girl, Kyle." Her tone was full of disapproval. "And have you told Christy about your wife?"

"Not yet. I'm trying to find the way."

"Christy's going to fuck him tonight!"

"You seem excited by that, Fatima," Britney mused.

"I love my brother. I want him to be happy."

"Christy is not right for him. She is hiding something." Kyle could feel his friend's eyes boring into the back of his head. "She is going to hurt you. Dump her before she breaks your heart."

"Are you jealous?" Fatima asked, peering into the back seat. "Do you have a crush on Kyle?"

Britney's answer was a flat, unequivocal no. Kyle didn't know if she was gay or uninterested in a relationship, but he did know that he had no attraction to her. Out of all the women in his life, Kyle had never fantasized about his best friend.

"I just do not want to see your brother hurt. He is a special guy. I sensed it the first time I met him."

When Kyle arrived at Rogers College, he joined the color guard and raised the flags in front of the school. It was part of his ROTC duties. He met up with Christy and, true to his girlfriend's word, she made them both late to their math class. Kyle didn't mind, her mouth was hot and eager as they made out in a secluded corner.

As the day went on, Kyle found himself lusting after every girl or attractive teacher he saw. He was tempted to make some wishes and have some fun. His third class was English, and Ms. Capello, his English Professor, was a smoking-hot, Italian Goddess, with tan skin and honey-brown hair, and the sultriest smile that made his cock hard.

And it wasn't just Ms. Capello he thought of sticking his cock into, but the other girls in his English class. He imagined caramel-skinned Rosalinda, dressed in her silver and blue cheerleaders outfit today, crawling under his desk and sucking his cock, or doll-faced Iseul, Christy's best friend, perched on his desk, her legs spread, and his face buried into her bushy snatch. His thought drifted to enjoying a nice titty fuck from busty Darleen while making out with gray-eyed Lucy.

Britney sat next to him in English, and kept having to kick his shin under the table to keep him focused on the lessons. "You need to stop drooling over every girl in class," she hissed in his ear. "You will never get into a good college if you do not pay attention. Your Junior year is so important."

His cock was aching when the bell rang and it was time for lunch. Chyna waited for him in the cafeteria, and greeted him with a big kiss for all the school to see. She kept "forgetting" his command to keep their relationship hidden from their classmates.

"I need you so bad," she whispered in his ear. "I had trouble sleeping. I need to be with you, Kyle. I'm your slave."

"You fucking stud, Kyle," Pablo grinned, punching my shoulder. "Christy's going to kill you."

"I'm going to do something to him," his girlfriend declared. "Jeez, do I need to get a firehouse and spray you down, Chyna?"

"Sorry," she muttered.

"Come on, we need to talk," Christy declared, then glared at Pablo. "What are you looking at?"

"Just watching the show. Curious to see what happens when a guy gets his balls torn off."

Christy hooked her arm around Kyle's. "Sorry, any ball busting's going to be done in private. So get lost!"

"Sorry," Kyle muttered. "I told her not to."

"I guess you have to punish me, Master," Chyna purred. "You could spank my ass." She leaned in, whispering, "I'm not wearing any panties under my skirt."

"You need to tone it down, slut," Christy muttered as they walked. "Everyone's talking behind my back about how you stole my boyfriend."

"Is that why Iseul gave me the stink eye?" Kyle asked.

His girlfriend nodded. "Everyone thinks you're cheating on me, and I'm too stupid to see it."

"Sorry," he muttered. A spike of guilt stabbed through him. But they're my wives. I'm sure Christy will understand Aaliyah. "Christy, there's something--"

"In here," Christy interrupted, opening up the janitor's closet he fucked Chyna in yesterday. His girlfriend tugged him in and Chyna followed. "Your slave needs to be fucked so she can control herself."

He gaped at her. "You brought me here so I could fuck another woman?"

"I know, I'm the greatest girlfriend in the world," she smiled.

Chyna rubbed her ass against Kyle's pants. "Ohh, fuck me, Master! Can't you smell how hot I am?"

There was a tart musk in the air, and her ass felt great rubbing against his cock. "Down on your hands and knees, slave!"

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, dropping to her knees. She flipped up her skirt to expose her dusky ass.

It looked so inviting, he knew where he was sticking his cock. He knelt behind her, smearing his cock against her bushy cunt. That wouldn't do. "Chyna. Tonight I want you to shave your bush."

"I will! Fuck me, please! Don't tease me, Master!"

She gasped as he shoved his cock up her ass, shivering in pain and pleasure. Her ass was so tight, squeezing his cock like a vice as Kyle worked it deeper and deeper into her bowels. She let out a wordless howl, and then her asshole squeezed hard his cock.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'm cumming!"

"Keep it down, bitch," Christy muttered. "I didn't ward this place against sound!"

Then to Kyle's amazement, she reached under her long, purple skirt, and pulled her panties down. He caught a brief glimpse of her brown-furred pussy, before she pulled Chyna's face beneath her skirt into her cunt.

"Lick, bitch!" she ordered. "That'll keep you quiet."

Chyna must have licked, because his girlfriend let out a soft sigh, a smile on her lips. She didn't even hesitate. Kyle watched in a mix of shock and lust as his girlfriend squeezed her eyes shut, her pouty lips pursed in passion. She ground her pussy on his sex slave's mouth.

"She's good," Christy purred. "Mmm, suck my clit!"

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips as they shared his sex slave. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, moaning into him. He fucked Chyna faster, driving the whore into his girlfriend's pussy. Exhilaration filled him. Kyle knew Christy would be his wife. She could handle sharing him with other women.

He let his hands slide down, groping Christy's tits through her shirt. She grabbed them, and moved them away, breaking the kiss. "Not until tonight," she moaned.

"Why wait!" he gasped, pleasure from Chyna's tight ass making it hard to think. "I love you, Christy. I want to be with you!"

Indecision filled her face. "No. I want our first time to be special. Not in a broom closet!"

He was about to point out the hypocrisy of that statement, when Chyna came again, her ass convulsing about his cock as her moans were muffled by Christy's snatch. His girlfriend gasped, hazel eyes widening, then she shook.

"Oh, wow!" she gasped. "She is good at that!"

"Did you cum?"

She nodded, then leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Cum in the bitch's ass! I want to watch her lick your cock clean!"

"I want that too, Master!" his slave exclaimed from beneath Christy's skirt.

His balls boiled over and he flooded her ass full of his cum. He kissed Christy as he thrust the last, few times into Chyna's ass, emptying his balls. He popped out and her asshole gaped obscenely open for a moment, oozing white spunk, before the slut whirled around and licked his dirty cock.

"You are the best girlfriend," he panted, hugging her to him as his slave licked him clean.

"Wait until tonight," she promised.

He kissed her again, then realized what she had said. "Are you...bi, Christy?"

She squirmed. "Why do you ask?"

"You said Chyna was good at pussy licking..."

"I am," she answered after a moment. "I've been with girls before. But never a guy. You're not..." Fear and pain crept into her face.

"No," he quickly answered, giving her a quick kiss. "I think that makes me love you more. I think I'm growing fond of having more than one woman."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah's mind kept going back to her dream and the rat. Last night, her homunculi had killed a familiar. Someone with power was hunting her, and now she'd had that dream. Fear nibbled at her heart; she had thought there would be time to get Kyle ready. A whole year before he would have to face the Marids, but now she was afraid things were going to happen too fast. She expected more time to train Kyle in how to use the weapon, to prepare him, but she had attracted something's attention.

Stretched out on the sitting room floor were four weapons. She had conjured the sitting room mere heartbeats ago. Aaliyah had spent the morning expanding his pocket realm, adding this central room, then she created a room for herself and moved Fatima's bedroom into the realm. There was space to add his other two wives their own rooms, as well as a commune area for any concubines to share.

She stared at the four weapons. She was sure Kyle would choose the sword, and reached out to touch the Earthbones Scimitar, a magnificent weapon forged of Damascus steel and inlaid with yellow gold markings. A weapon fit for a Sultan. Beside it lay the Fireheart Qanah, a cavalry spear inlaid with red gold; the Waterclaw Janbiya, a short, curved dagger inlaid with blue gold; and the Windfeather Hijazi, a composite horsebow made of sandalwood and inlaid with green gold.

He would need three warriors to award these weapons to, his champions to help him defeat the Marid and free the Djinn. She reverently picked up each weapon and hung them on a blank wall. Each coursed with the power of one of the four elements. She liked the scimitar the best. She was a Jann, made of dust blowing in the wind. The janbiya made her skin crawl. It was water, the element of the Marid. Water and Earth had long warred against each other, Earth always giving way before the incessant force of Water.

Kyle would change that.

A door opened downstairs. Her husband and sister-wife were home. She smiled, and went downstairs to greet them. She loved them both and, while they were different, they both had generous, caring hearts. Aaliyah had been prepared for a husband that only cared for the power she brought him, not for a husband, let alone a wife, that loved her for whom she was.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You look so handsome," Aaliyah purred as he stared in the mirror.

"You think so?" Kyle asked.

Fatima nodded, giving him a thumbs up. "You are so yummy, bro. Shame it's wasted on your girlfriend. She better put out tonight."

He had on his best pair of jeans, and a nice shirt tucked into his pants. Over that he wore an unbuttoned dress shirt. He always found getting ready for a date to be a little stressful. He didn't want to look like a slob when he picked up Christy, but his fashion sense wasn't always the greatest.

Aaliyah kissed him on the lips. "Have fun, my love."

"Go get her, brother!" Fatima beamed. "I want to hear all the juicy details about how she fucks!"

He practically sped his car to Christy's house. It was raining again, so he grabbed his umbrella and hurried to her sorority's door. Christy looked gorgeous in a ruffled, black skirt, black tights, and a tight, red top with a V neckline beneath her thick jacket. Her hair was done up into curls and he held the umbrella up as they walked to his car.

He took her to Red Robin for dinner. It wasn't the most romantic place, but it was their favorite restaurant to eat at and he was a poor college student. They laughed and talked. During dinner, her foot rubbed against his leg while she grinned at him. The movie Kyle took her to was a chick flick, something to get her in the mood so she'd put out. He loved Christy, and he wanted to share that love physically with her, and though she had promised that they were going all the way tonight, he didn't want to take any chances

"It's so empty," Christy giggled when the movie started. "We have it all to ourselves. How weird for a Friday night."

It wasn't weird--Kyle had made a wish.

They spent the first thirty minutes making out, neither caring about the movie as their tongues fenced. Kyle found his hand on her breast, squeezing it through her top. She squirmed in her seat, and kissed him back with a great deal of passion. Her hand rubbed up his thigh, working it up to the hard bulge in his pants.

Even over the movie's music and loud dialog, Kyle could hear the sound of his zipper rasping open. Her hand reached in, soft and warm, and drew out his cock. She stroked it, her mouth kissing him harder. He groaned, his cock at full mast, her thumb rubbing along the sensitive tip.

"I love you," she whispered, then bent down and sucked his cock into her lips.

It was an awkward blowjob. But his girlfriend was finally giving something up to him, and that made it amazing. Her tongue was stiff, and her head moved awkwardly. He rubbed his hands through her hair, leaning back in the seat, and groaning.

"Wow, Christy! That's great!"