South Texas She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,456 Followers

Carefully and gingerly, Arlene struggled to her feet, her hands reaching down and hauling up the hem of her dress and I was surprised even though I shouldn't have been to see that she wasn't wearing underwear...her bush as thick and wild as it ever had been. Parting her thick pelt, her pussy lips had blossomed like some exotic lilly in season, revealing her own arousal...her pink cunt flesh gleaming with wetness. Arlene lifted her dress higher, revealing her full, round belly that held our baby.

I was rendered speechless as I looked at the lower half of her lush body while she used one hand to unbutton my shirt and spread it open wide. "Sometimes, I think I can feel him kicking at me, Tyler...your son is going to be so strong!"

Arlene carefully straddled me, rising up as she placed the head of my swollen cock against her cunt lips. She felt like a furnace and so unbelievably wet. Slowly she impaled herself on my throbbing cock, a low moan escaping her lips as she took more and more of me inside her. As she mounted me, her stomach rubbed against my chest, coming to rest against my midsection and it was as if I could feel the life growing inside her...life that I had helped create. A sob broke free of my mouth...part pleasure from Arlene's tight pussy and part a feeling unlike any I had ever had before...maybe the closest had been what I'd felt for Celeste after the war.

Arlene began to ride me, taking her time and cautiously so as if not to disturb the precious thing inside her. Her arms went around my neck and I ached to hold her tight as she kissed me, thrusting her tongue between my lips to find my own and resume a dance that had been interrupted so many months ago.

My white lover used her considerable skill, her cunt muscles tightening and massaging my shaft as she somehow managed to take all of me inside her in her advanced pregnant state. It was a sort of sweet torture as she moved slowly and awkwardly on me, my throbbing cock remaining mostly in her as she went up and down on me cautiously.

Arlene ended the kiss with a lusty moan before leaning back and looking down at our joined crotches, obscured by her large belly, round like a basketball. Her fingernails dug into my neck as she arched her back and hissed, "Yes...love your thick black meat, Tyler. Fuck me with that huge babymaker. Arlene reached in and scooped her breasts out of her dress, nipples swollen and massive and oozing a little fluid. She cupped them and held her meaty tits to me and I felt hot tears run down my face as I wrapped my lips around them and sucked at them, tasting hints of the mother's milk to come.

Her arms pulled me close as she ground herself against me and she began to cum, shaking with the intensity of her climax. I felt her go limp and sag against me, her pulse strong in her chest and in her belly and I tugged at my chains, aching to hold her to me. I heard her whisper into my ear, "I love how your big black cock in my pussy makes me feel."

Then she rose up and off my still very erect cock. With her hands on my legs, she carefully squatted down between my legs again and deftly took my cock in her open mouth. My black shaft was thickly coated with her whitish juices which she quickly and enthusiastically cleaned off me before beginning to suck me with a passion. Her tongue fluttered and rolled over my sensitive flesh, flicking at my piss slit and I began to gasp, trying to hold out as long as I could until my need was too great to be refused.

"Goddamn, Arlene...goddamn, I'm gonna shoot!" She made pleased, gobbling noises and looked up at me with a great deal of passionate rage. I began to shoot hot jism into her mouth which she gobbled up wetly and loudly, taking me back to that first time in the middle of the crossroads when she had, on her knees, sucked my black cock and where I guessed I had sold her my soul.

Amidst my pleasure, I felt a great sadness and I was again on the verge of tears as I slipped from her lips. Arlene rolled her lips over the head of my dick one last time and then looked up at me, tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. We both wept silently as she gave my semi-hard dick a last kiss and tucked it back into my pants, fixing them and my shirt before she stood up.

"I hope that someday...in the next world, you can forgive me, Tyler," Arlene whispered as she leaned into me and kissed me one last time, her lips and tongue strong with my own taste...not that I really cared.

She stepped back and I coughed and cleared my throat and said in a raw voice, "Could I...could I kiss him before you go?"

Arlene closed her eyes for a moment, her face torn with anguish as she nodded and then she again climbed atop me, struggling to bring her swollen belly high enough so I could kiss it. Fingers digging into my shoulders as I bent down as much as I could to allow me to brush her stomach with my lips and I thought I could feel the life of my child...my son, inside her. "I love you," I whispered as my tears began anew.

Arlene slowly pulled herself together, both of us still crying and I was beginning to believe that this mad white woman was actually feeling guilty. She pulled on her coat and turned to me. "His name...our son – what should his name be?"

Her question took me by surprise and my lips moved for several seconds without speaking. "I don't rightly know. Pa's name was Benjamin and I never liked Tyler." I tried to think of a friend who'd meant a lot to me, but strangely, none of my childhood friends or war buddies came to mind. I flashed on the Texas Ranger who'd brought me in and who had at least been sorta decent to me. "Dave...David," I said to Arlene. "Call him David Benjamin."

Arlene nodded and smiled...maybe the first happy smile I'd ever seen on her face. "David it is. Maybe I'll call him Davy."

"Davy," I said softly. "I like that."

We stared at each other for a long time, not knowing what more to say. I know she wanted to hear me say that I forgave her, but it wasn't in me to say it. Finally, there was a knock at the door. We could hear the click of the door being unlocked. "Got a minute left, Mrs. Keller," came Moe's muffled voice.

Arlene sighed and wiped at her face with a hanky she pulled from her coat pocket...her makeup smeared and ruined. I could tell she ached to hear me forgive her, but when she realized it wasn't coming, she nodded and her customary cold expression came on...how much was an act for the guards, I would never know. She turned and reached for the door. She looked back and said in a shaky, teary voice, "I'll raise our baby right, Tyler. I'll love him and I'll teach him to love...to be a loving person. I'll make sure he's a real loving man you'd be proud of."

She opened the door and was gone. Moe peeked through and saw me with my head down, weeping unashamedly. He snickered, reckoning, I guess that she'd worked me over good. I suppose, in her own way, she had.

My last hours passed quietly and many people passed through my thoughts. Pa...childhood friends remembered at last...sweet, little Darry. Guys I had served in Europe with. Faces of Germans I had killed in hand to hand combat. Celeste...most of all, I thought of Celeste, wondering if I would be lucky enough to see her again after. I thought of Arlene and the brief wonderful and terrible time we'd spent together and I thought of my child...my son and what the world might be like when he was grown. I wondered what he'd be like raised by a she-devil like Arlene and I prayed for them both.

Finally, we took that long walk down to the room with the big chair. Beyond us, separated by a large plate glass window were the witnesses. I recognized Sheriff Wilbourne, looking pleased with himself. The judge was there too, passing a bottle back and forth with a couple of the men who'd served on my jury. To my surprise, Dave LaSalle was there too, looking grave. He's the only one I acknowledged, nodding to him. He nodded back, a sad smile on his face. Arlene wasn't there and for that I was glad. It was both sad and satisfying that I knew she'd go through life knowing I'd never forgiven her for her betrayal.

I was strapped into the chair and all the things clamped onto me that would fry me. I shook my head when they tried to put the hood on me. Finally, the warden stepped up and said, "Tyler Ballou, you have been found guilty of murder and rape by a jury of your peers and have been sentenced to have electricity flow through your body until you're dead. Before sentence is carried out, do you have any last words?"

For a moment, my mind was a blank and then in a rush, everything that had happened since I had hopped off that freight train back near the crossroads flooded through my mind...all of it, from Arlene stepping out half naked from her truck to her standing before me, dress raised so I could see my child growing in her belly. I laughed and said, "Got no regrets. Everything I did, if I had the chance, I'd do it all again."

I watched most of the witnesses frown or start cussing – Dave LaSalle nodding slowly and then I heard the warden snarl, "Hit him with the juice." The world went completely white and I heard myself cry out and then I saw Arlene, tanned and older, still skinny and big chested, wearing a pretty summer dress and standing next to a handsome young negro man with her blue eyes and my smile. They were on a beach and he had his arm around her shoulders and they looked happy. As my world darkened, I decided that I had at the end spoken the truth. Everything I did, I'd do it all again.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,456 Followers