South Texas She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell into the bed in a tumble of limbs, lips pressed together while our hands touched and explored with increasing insistency. Despite the cold shower, my cock had recovered, now long and hard and as Arlen stroked it with her hand, I felt so big and thick. She moaned and gasped as my lips found first one nipple and then the other, licking and sucking at them. Arlene ground her pelvis against me as I trapped a thick, rubbery nipple between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue.

I kissed her again and then kissed my way down her body, tongue tasting the sweat already forming on her body as I made my way down the valley of her breasts and over her flat stomach, the smell of her aroused cunt thick in my nostrils. Thoughts of Celeste flashed through my mind...her skin so pale and fair, her thick, unruly bush glistening with her wetness, beckoning me to kiss her there.

"Fuck me, boy!" Arlene snarled, snapping me out of my reverie as her hands tugged at my head, pulling me back up as her legs spread wide to take me. Her face was a terrible mix of anger and desire. "I'm so lonely, fuck me and make me feel good!"

I settled over her body which writhed beneath me. We kissed again, her tongue working furiously in my mouth as her hand slithered between our bodies to wrap around my cock and bring the swollen head between her flowered lips. She flung her hips up and then cried out as I pushed down and forced my thick helmet inside her.

"OH FUCK...TOO BIG!" she sobbed rising up on her elbows to look down at the tip of my cock wedged inside her.

Arlene felt wet and very tight and I realized she'd never had anything like me before. For the first time, her anger wilted a little as fear and apprehension emerged, the look in her eyes one of desperation and need and a sense that maybe she had bit off more than she could handle.

Suddenly, my own lust overwhelmed me and my own fear and confusion evaporated as I wanted, no, needed this woman. I let out a little laugh as I flexed my hips and thrust more of myself inside her, opening her up, spreading her tight little hole. "You wanted a big black cock, bitch, you're gonna get it!" I snarled as she twisted underneath me.

I withdrew partially and then thrust again, hard. "GODDAMN...TOO FUCKING BIG," Arlene wailed as almost half my long dick slipped inside her. I lowered my body down, trapping her beneath me even as her fingers clawed at my back and shoulders.

I mashed my lips against hers, muffling her cries as I began to work my hips up and down, plunging deeper into her with each thrust, her cunt walls stretching to accommodate my thick member. Each time, I shoved my throbbing dick home, Arlene's screams changed a little more – her growing pleasure becoming obvious every time our bodies slapped wetly together. To my amusement, I could hear the hounds outside the house begin to howl in accompaniment with her screams of pleasure

I paused, breathing heavily as I bottomed out in Arlene's pussy, feeling her wet, slick flesh clamping down around my shaft as I ground myself into her hairy bush and she threw back her head and began to howl as her hot juices bathed my cock in liquid fire. I had that white woman squirming around and cumming on my cock and the room seemed to spin as I reveled in the moment, feeling in control and strong and free for the first time in a long time.

I raised myself up on my arms and watched that white she-devil twist and turn, her titties bouncing around wildly as she clawed my back and then clawed the sheets while her legs tried to scissor around my back, but she just couldn't control her body's flailing as she climaxed.

I expected her to try and push me off as her orgasm faded, but she just looked up at me, gasping for breath until she could wheeze, "Fuck me, Tyler...give me that big, nigger dick hard and fast!"

I hated that word and I hated hearing it come out of her mouth, but I vented all my rage into hammering her into submission and I began to fuck her with a vengeance, driving myself as hard and as deep as I could, drawing satisfaction from both her cries of pleasure and her cries of pain. Over and over, like a relentless machine, I plunged my aching cock into her tight pussy, feeling as much as hearing her wetness as her flesh tried to cling to mine.

"YESYESYES! MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME TO DEATH WITH THAT BIG DICK!" Arlene screamed, her voice going to harsh tatters as her fists beat against my upper arms as she began closing in on another big cum. Her lips smeared across my face as we kissed and licked and bit at each other. I chewed a big hickey onto her neck, focusing on that to keep me from losing control, loving that I had her at my mercy. I felt like I was getting so deep inside her and it pleased me to instinctively comprehend that I was touching virgin flesh inside this crazy white slut's body and I craved going even deeper.

I rose up a little and reached down and took hold of her legs and brought them up and threw them on my shoulders and then I leaned back in, thrusting hard as I curled Arlene up into a white ball of sweet fucking flesh and she began to cum again, violently, grunting and screaming and snorting as pleasure like she'd never known before exploded inside her.

I could feel a puddle of her juices dripping from her pussy, getting pushed out in weak sprays with every hard thrust of my cock to puddle under her upturned ass. Her full breasts were pushed up and in between sloppy wet kisses, I licked and bit her nipples, nearly drawing blood as I tugged at the thick, rubbery points. The room became steamy with sweat and the smell of pussy intermixed with the sounds of our wet groins slamming together and her now wordless screams intermixed with the howling dogs outside.

Somewhere in all that, her hands clamped both sides of my face and drew me to her mouth and we kissed violently, both of us staring at each other...her eyes wide with pleasure and madness and fury. Her teeth bit my lip and I tasted blood and she broke the kiss to cry out with a burst of new pleasure, I could see her lips smeared with my blood. Something exploded inside me and I began fucking her with renewed vigor, showing her no mercy.

Arlene screamed once and seemed to lapse into a semi-conscious state as I continued to pummel her cunt with my dick until I felt my need to cum become unstoppable and I sank my cock in as deep as I could go as I snarled, "Here it comes, white bitch. Gonna put my baby in your belly!"

As I exploded inside her, hot jism flooding her womb, the sensation triggered some unsuspected well of pleasure and she opened her eyes wide and screamed, "FUCK, YESSSSS! GIVE ME YOUR HOT CUM. FUCK ME CUMMMING!" She writhed beneath me, her screams becoming frantic sobs as pleasure overwhelmed her nervous system.

Finally, she began to cry as I shrugged her legs off my shoulders to fall widely on both sides of our heaving bodies. When I started to withdraw from her cunt, she wrapped her arms around my neck and whimpered, "Please don't! Stay in me for a little while. I just need to feel someone...you..." She began to cry more as I gazed down in wonder at this crazy white woman. My own anger was spent in the aftermath of my climax and after a moment, I took her in my arms and with my cock still mostly hard inside her, I rolled us over on the saggy mattress until she was on top of me, her face nuzzling my chest as she continued to cry.

I felt my weariness start to overwhelm me and I faded away to a lullaby of Arlene's sniffles and an occasional lonesome howl from her hounds. Images from so many worlds passed through my sleep. I saw Daddy sitting on an old rickety stool shaking his finger disapprovingly at me and then I was crawling outside a building that was maybe older than my country trying not to take a bullet from a Nazi sniper. Then I was laying in a soft feather bed with doves cooing outside the window and Celeste was there...her small, petite white body naked and beautiful and she was straddling me and I was long and hard and so thick and she smiled down at me as she impaled herself on my hard cock, her green eyes closing as she bit her lip, hand pushing her short black hair out of her eyes as I watched with wonder not for the first time at how that tiny French woman somehow could take all my Mississippi cock inside her. Then her eyes opened and she said in that lovely little voice of hers, "You should have come back to me, Tyler. I loved you, you know."

I reached out to her and said, "I love you too, Celeste!" And I opened my eyes to see Arlene atop me, riding me slowly, hands resting on her knees as she squatted atop me, slowly moving up and down on my cock. Tension was evident in her face as she was trying to stay in control in the wake of another orgasm as she eyed me curiously.

It took a minute to ascertain my surroundings and then the day's events overtook me, beginning with jumping off the freight train, to getting a blowjob from this crazy white woman and then us fucking like two rutting dogs. Through clenched teeth, Arlene muttered, "I. Love. This. Cock!" I gazed down at where our bodies were joined. My cock ached with great pleasure and I could see the black skin of my long shaft coated in sperm and cunt cream...the whitish fluids thick on my flesh. I wondered if I'd ever even slipped from her pussy or if she just began fucking me again as I slept.

I reached up and cupped her breasts, feeling my fingers dig deep into the mounds of flesh, her pulse strong and steady in her nipples against my palms. "I love your tight pussy, Arlene!" I said in response, not knowing much else to say.

She barked a strained laugh and said as she continued to slowly ride me, "Huh – I hadn't thought of myself as tight in years, but I ain't never had a cock like yours before. I thought you were gonna rip me clear in two." Her shoulders shook and she closed her eyes as she slowly slid down my dick, impaling herself completely as she shifted to her knees and settled atop me. In a voice that was quickly becoming high and strained, she said, "Ain't nobody ever made me cum like that either." Arlene bit her lip and closed her eyes, and said as she began to roll her hips back and forth, "Cumming like that was like dying and going to heaven!"

Tears trickled from her eyes as she moaned, "I loved that...feeling like I was in heaven!" She continued to undulate atop my body, her pussy muscles flexing and working around my shaft, something feeling like it was almost kissing the tip of my deeply buried dick, whimpering as she began to cum and then crying out at I flexed my hips and poked upwards into her a little deeper. "DO THAT, GODDAMMIT, YES! FUCK ME, BABY, FUCK ME GOOD!"

Then she was lost in her orgasm, falling forward, her face nuzzling my chest as her hips hunched at me, keeping me buried deep within her as her juices poured over my now throbbing cock. I reached down with both hands and cupped her tight ass cheeks and spread them just a little as I continued to thrust upwards inside her pussy until finally, I felt the need to cum again myself and without warning her, filled her womb with my hot sperm.

She was wordless in her cries of pleasure, quivering as she took all that I had to offer, her tears splattering down on my chest even as her juices splattered down on my balls, bathing them with her silky, wet heat. I fell asleep again with her weeping softly atop me, her voice raw from screaming, sometimes rasping, "Thank you," as I drifted off, this time into a dreamless sleep.

When I woke, it was dark, but there was light from a big ol' Texas full moon shining through a window, silhouetting a naked Arlene who was sitting in the window sill, her knees drawn up to her chest. She was staring out into the desolate moonlit landscape. "Arlene, you okay?" I murmured, sitting up on my elbows. I realized that she'd thrown a sheet over my naked body.

She turned and stared at me for a long minute before returning her gaze outside. "Reckon I'm fine as a person could be in this shithole." I sat there without a clue of what to say and it was a while before she turned and looked at me again, her eyes burning in the dim light. "Who is Celeste?" she asked sharply.

My heart did a double-flip and my mouth went dry as I said softly, "Say what?"

"Who's Celeste? You called me that while we was fucking." She tilted her head and said, "She someone you love?"

I sighed heavily and rolled out to sit on the side of the bed, pushing the damp sheet off my body. I rubbed my face with my hands and took a long time before I replied, "Yeah...she was someone I loved. She's...she's dead now." I remember sitting in the stockade...reading the letter from her village priest, telling me about the unexploded shell she'd stepped on in a field of wildflowers. "Long time ago. Long ways away."

"What's it feel like, Tyler...loving somebody. Being loved back?"

I looked up at her and saw that she was serious, her mouth turned down with a confused frown. I took a moment, not knowing what to say. "Why...I don't – I ain't sure I got the words, Arlene. It's – love is like caring for something so much it hurts your heart to be away from it. You want to just hold it and kiss it and smell it and get it inside your skin and never turn it loose."

She shook her head and then looked down, her face becoming lost in shadow. "Like when you're cumming and you reckon heaven can't be any better?"

I sighed and said, "It's...I reckon it's more. All that sweetness of fucking times a million, feeling that way when they just smile at you or touch your hand with theirs."

She rose her head sharply, her lips curled into an ugly snarl. I could hear the pain in her voice, "I ain't been loved like that and I sure ain't loved anyone and felt that way." She roughly wiped tears out of her eyes and looked back out into the dark. After several minutes, she said softly, "I'm sorry for all the names I called you, Tyler...boy and nigger and all that. I didn't mean it...it's just...fuck, ain't it just a shitty world?"

I laughed softly and said, "It is at that, Arlene, it is at that." I stood up and walked across the rough wooden floor to stand next to her. I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Where's your people at, Arlene? What are you doing out here all alone?"

She leaned back against me and sighed. "That's what I am. That's all I am. Ain't got nobody and ain't nobody ever loved me." I heard her sniffle a little and then she wiped her eyes again and said, "I don't love anyone."

"Well, you will, Arlene. You never know but one of these days you'll find someone who will love you and you'll love them back something awful."

She snorted and looked up at me. "I fucking doubt that. I'm thirty-one years old and stuck here in this hellhole and a lot of men have spread my legs and had me, but I ain't loved a single one and here I am alone." She dropped a hand down from atop her knee and reached out for my sticky cock. "I don't know how to love and I reckon it don't matter so long as I can have something like this once in a while."

She turned towards me and dropped her legs to the floor. Arlene looked up at me as she stroked my cock, urging it back to life with her experienced touch. "Make me feel better, Tyler," she whispered, bringing the head of my cock to her lips and slipping her tongue out to roll over my flesh, lapping up her the sticky jism and pussy juice that was slowly drying there. "Help me forget than I'm alone and that I don't love anyone. Make me feel good, baby, please."

Arlene began to suck me again in earnest, her lips spreading to take as much as me in her mouth as she could. I shivered as my sensitive flesh was licked by her talented tongue and I sighed, "Sweet girl," running my fingers through her hair as her head bobbed up and down on my lengthening and thickening bone.

Soon the night air was filled with Arlene's impassioned cries as I took her again, fucking her from behind as she clung to the rails of the brass bed, her head hanging low and her tits rolling back and forth as I fed my cock into her hungry pussy. Amidst Arlene's screams of pleasure, the hound dogs in the farmyard gathered underneath the window to join her in a chorus of howls.

It seemed as if I fucked that strange white girl for hours, able to withstand the need to cum as I tried to please her as if I was her one last chance to know pleasure on such a scale in the long years she still had to live. I rode her hard and I rode her gentle, fucking her through one orgasm after another until finally, I fell atop her sobbing body and flooded her pussy with a final hot load of jism and we both fell into a dreamless and restless sleep.

#

Arlene didn't get around to taking me to the Mexico border that next day or the next and to be honest, I wasn't in any all-fired hurry to go. What we did do is fuck ourselves nearly to death and before I knew it, a week had gone by. We ate when we were hungry and slept when we were tired and in between it seemed as if we were fucking and sucking and licking. I didn't learn much about her...she was pretty non-committal about the folks in the pictures scattered around the house and she wouldn't talk much about herself. When we wasn't going at each other, she was often staring out the windows or sitting on the porch, looking off into the horizon at something only she saw.

One early evening as the sun was setting, we were on the back porch. She was astride me, naked as a jaybird, moving up and down on my cock like a never ending piston in a machine, sobbing with sex spawned pleasure, I knew her eyes were fixed on that horizon, fucking me and taking pleasure from it to spite or deny something that haunted her and was looming out there somewhere. Even in her sleep, she was at war with something, sometimes whimpering and reaching out with her hands until she found me, her fingers finally wrapping around my cock and bringing me to her – inside her to chase away her demons.

I had never known a woman like her before. There was this seemingly never filled hole inside her that craved sex to replace whatever it was she was missing. She took joy from it, but not love and even as she began to creep into my heart a little, I knew that she wasn't feeling the same way about me.

In the early hours just before dawn, she was squalling with pleasure as I wormed my way in and out of her ass – that crazy white girl determined to have me in every hole in her body and although it was the tightest thing I'd ever gotten my dick inside and had to have hurt like hell, she'd taken nearly all my long, black cock inside her asshole and had ripped a hole in the threadbare sheets as she clawed wildly as I speared her up the back door, finally filling her bowels with hot jism.

She'd fallen forward, still shaking with pleasure, her lips curled in a carnal snarl and with my cock still trapped in her ass, I had eased down atop her, gasping for breath. I'd ran my hand under her hair, brushing it to one side so I could kiss the glistening skin at the nape of her neck. "Whoo, Arlene...that was something. I love you, girl!"

Arlene jerked as if she'd been shot and pulled free of me, her ass leaking my spunk and was sitting next to me, her face full of tears as she slapped me and said, "Don't you dare say something like that to me! Don't even pretend you do 'cause I sure as hell don't love you!" She jumped off the bed and still naked stormed downstairs and climbed into the truck and roared off, not coming back for hours and ignoring me for most of the next day.

It was near to bedtime and I was on the front porch, trying to enjoy what breeze there was when she came out of the house and climbed into my lap. We held each other for a long time before she finally whispered in a heated tone, "Don't ever say that again, Tyler. Love ain't got nothing to do with us...wouldn't work even if we did feel that way. What we got is sex. Fucking and making each other feel good ain't love." She sat up and kissed me. "It ain't love," she repeated, "But it's all we got."