All Comments on 'South Texas She-Devil'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
labigqlabigqalmost 12 years ago
Deep

Wow! I really loved this story, although I was hoping for some kinda miracle to free Tyler. Sad and entertaining tale you've written! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You think this is "Erotic"?

MemphisJodieMemphisJodiealmost 12 years ago
Unexpected!!!

You wrote a urban legend like story. Though this was not typical erotica & I'd buy the book version of short stories because it was so very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why is this getring such low score?

This is pretty darn good yarn you have here, one that makes a good attempt at avoiding some of the nastier cliches of IR. I really hope you do a preqel showing how Tyler and Celeste met.

—doctorought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Really well written. I was hoping that somehow he would get away, but this was 1952 Texas. Keep writing. You have a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Meh...

It's good, it's well written, it's imaginative, it's sexy...

...but it's not incest is it? I just don't see the appeal of interracial stories. I mean what am I supposed to be getting excited about? Where's the thrill coming from? Because he's black? Who cares what colour the character is. The racial element just goes way over my head - although I imagine some people get a kick out of it.

My own personal predilections are for incest fantasies and 'you da man' when it comes to that genre. So, please, get back to what you're best at.

teganslutteganslutalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. I knew it was going to end badly for Tyler but the sex scenes were very hot. Please keep writing. Thank you.

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtalmost 12 years ago
Five stars just because

It deserves to be getting better reviews. This is a really and refreshingly different IR story. You treat the man of color with respect and it has a nicely realistic and bittersweet ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Straight from an annals from asylum for insane.

Would this sick perversion ever end ?? "1*"!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I wish this five star rating nullified the previous one star spite eval !

This wasn't perfect , Larry McMurtry & Robert Caro have written about life in the Texas hinterlands better but it's a masterpiece by Literotica standards & for a author who isn't paid to imbue his story with research.

The introduction and segue way was a bit cliched but then the plot lurched into motion and the story steadily gained momentum leading to a transcendent conclusion. I wanted to know more about the narrator's WW2 experience and there was a loose plot thread with Celeste but that's nitpicking compared to the overall body of work .

Full marks and my thanks to Ahabscribe !

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
OLD HABITS AND PREJUDICES

cant be dodged or misused. TK U MLJ LV NV

dirtyomandirtyomanover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Now here is a well written story. Thank You for sharing.

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Good Story

I think it's a shame that Anonymous feels necessary to be snotty with useless remarks. Comments should encourage the writer or give them some feedback to help them become better writers.

I found this story distubing in many ways, but couldn't stop reading. I like happy endings, and this was both happy and a tragedy. Very interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No

I can't stand interracial love, especially if it involves a black male, sorry but i just had to rate this a one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ NO (shit-for-brains-aHole)

You can't stand stand interracial love, especially if it involves a black male?

Get over yourself, you teabag dipshit. I mean, who gives a rat's ass the fuck what you & the GOP think? Stupid Racist retard. Ignorant Rommerian fuckwad.

Good, good, great story and being interracial hurt it not a bit.

- Alain

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alain

You're an idiot. Only an imbecile would make the remarks you made. If you're a Democrat, which it appears you are, you're an embarrassment to the Democratic Party.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well written

In the period of the time and the place. The writer presents how bad and wrong things where back then. And even in some places now. The simple fact that whites did that to blacks or American Indians or Asians Shows just how screwed up the times where in that period of our history. Add to it the ANON trolls who write such udder bull shit. One even said they do not like interracial love. Then why did they read it? Yes trolls, a bible in one hand and one hand to jerk off their cock as they read. Writer please ignore those angry people who will never have the education to understand. You wrote a story about how unjust the USA has been and still is. Maybe some of the trolls see themselves in some of the characters of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pacman

Ahabscribe, you are the man! That is so well-written. You got skills, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A joy to read...

I enjoyed reading this story very much! Funny, but I amost stopped. I am a black male and when the reference to Tyler as 'boy' and 'nigger' came up often in the earlier parts of the story it was a bit much for me. I soon came to see it was a necessary evil to authenticate this story which I dare say was an accurate portrayal of history which is more than I can say for a vast majority of the stories using similar language. I love the fact that it was also a story of redemption (in some aspects) for Arlene, and a second life for Tyler. Keep writing and ignore the negative comments from those who also read the entire story. That means more than you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Read

I don't know that it would be accurate to say that I enjoyed this story. The only good in the story is the end where her pregnancy is revealed. I was brought up in Texas in the 60's but taught not to hate, thank God. From what I was told by my parents and grandparents about the 40's & 50's this story doesn't even half describe the conditions for a black man of the time. Even in the North, though it was more subtle. Arlene may have, in a backhanded way, done him a favor. The Tyler character had no home and no future except more beatings and violence. A really good story where a truly miserable man dies, a truly evil man dies, a manipulative bitch learns to love and as a result will probably make a truly especially good mother, and a new life. In this particulat story, the sex is almost inconsequencial. A good read, but not a good masturbation material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RedNecks-R-Us - - -NOT

My father moved us to Ft.Worth,Texas in the Fall of '56 just 6 weeks after the start of my

9th grade school year from Carlsbad,New Mexico.

I was just 14 and dumb as a box of rocks when it came to the world. There was no prejiduce in my fathers house and it took quite a while to understand WHY there were signs everywhere saying White Only and Colored Only for restrooms and drinking fountains in Department Stores and Buss Stations etc.

Ft.Worth (and the rest of Texas) was as segragated as the Land and the Sea.and there were Colored waiting rooms at all public transporting stations as well as the Hospitals (usually in the basement). And then as if by Magic all the white and colored signs went away but all the prejiduce and hate was still there just hidden.

And that prejiduce went deeper than just against Blacks because up until the late 60's or early 70's a single woman of any race had to have their FATHER OR HUSBAND sign for them to buy a CAR.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Sad.

Whether or not this particular story is necessarily true, we all know that it has been happening all over the South. Who has forgotten one of the greatest movies of all time based on the great book "To Kill A Mockingbird"? Events like this happened all over and even though I was born and raised in the South, I have a deep shame for what Southerners have a history of doing, going all the way back to the 1700's beginning with slavery, up through the civil rights movement of the 20th century. This story is so well written that it makes me sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Was a great story, truly loved it ..... not all love stories have happy endings 😔 but was worth readin it 👍🏻👌🏻

Waiting for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shame

He deserved it. Should’nt have been Messi g around with a white woman to start with. Women of any race can’t be trusted. They steal your heart then suck tour life from you. If I sound bitter I am. And I’m not a dick sucker either.

So don’t think I’m a queer out to disrespect women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was trying to cum

I was hoping to cum but i cried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous