Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was clean I was able to try and clean myself up. I found it hard to reach my back and knew I had missed about. John did not care and instead got my bed ready for me. I got dressed again and climbed into bed exhausted.

I woke up naturally the next morning. This was the first morning that John had not woken me up. Once I had my wits about me I got up and got out of bed. John was also awake and was sat up in bed on his phone.

"How comes we have not left yet?" I asked him.

"This stop and bit of road is more quite. We don't have to leave as early and I find it a good place to lie in." He told me. "Gives me some time to catch up on emails."

"Ok." I said, taking a seat in the passenger chair. We spent a few minutes in silence, both of us on our phones.

"Right we should get going soon." He said. You know what that means right?"

I knew what he meant so I got off the chair and made my way onto my knees between his legs. I pulled his shorts down and off. His cock was soft. Even soft it look big and thick. I made my way down to his balls and began licking and sucking them. I made sure each ball got equal attention. I licked his balls until his cock was fully hard and throbbing. Once it was I slowly licked my way up his shaft before wrapping my lips around the tip of his cock. I began my slow and wet blowjob.

"It's amazing what you can buy in a truck stop." John said out of nowhere. I looked up at him, not stopping my sucking. John was holding a small bag. He passed it to me and I stopped what I was doing to open it. To my horror it contained a small bottle of lube, and a butt plug. I pulled the plug out and it was not a small one. It was only a bit thinner then Johns cock. The plug with silver metal with a green gem on the bottom.

"Put it in." He ordered.

"But I have never done anal before." I said.

"I'm not asking for anal. I'm telling you to put that plug in." He said sternly.

I did not want to anger him so I sat back on the floor and removed my bottoms and thong. I got the lube out the bag and applied a large amount to the plug. Any extra I had on my finger I rubbed onto my asshole. I had never done anal before, the most was letting an Ex out his thumb in my ass during doggy. It had felt weird and I never let him fuck me their. I leaned back so that I could get better access, giving John a full view in the process, and brought the plug to my ass. The amount of lube made it easy to start inserting it but the pain soon started. I looked up at John and the look he gave made me carry on. I was now at the thickest part and the pain was almost too much. With a last push I got through the thick part and felt my ass suck the rest in. The pain eased a little but it felt weird having my ass stretched.

"Good little slut. Come here and carry on sucking." He ordered. "That will stay in until I tell you to take it out."

I got back to sucking his cock and the feeling of the plug was weird at first but soon I was more turned on then ever. The feeling of it turned to pleasure and just the thought that I had it on had my pussy dripping. Being this turned on while giving him a blowjob made me give him an extra sloppy one. I was trying to force as much of his cock down my throat as I could. John must have enjoyed it from the nosies he was making.

"You have a choice." John told me. "Face or mouth?" He was letting me choose where he came.

"Face." I said, know that the choice would confirm me as his slut. I just loved the sight of his cock aimed at my face and the feeling of his come hitting me.

"You are a slut." He laughed but took his cock in his hand and stroked it until his cum covered my face. He put his cock in my mouth for me to clean. I was so horny with the blowjob, plug and now facial that I could not help but touch myself.

"Don't you dare." He said when he saw my hand go to my pussy.

"Please." I begged.

"No, you don't cum until I want you too." He told me. "Now put your clothes back on, clean your slut face and sit down."

With a large amount of self control I left my pussy alone cleaned the cum off my face and got dressed again. John spent the time getting truck ready. We were soon on the road again, and much like every other day watched the landscape pass us by. It felt weird to sit with the plug in. It was both uncomfortable and a turn on. I spent the day with wet panties. When we pulled into a stop for lunch, John park away from the rest of the trucks.

"Bend over the bed. I want to see the plug in your ass." He ordered.

I did as I was told, too horny to disobey. I got on my knees and pulled my bottoms down to them. I bent over the bed and rested on my elbows. John had a perfect view of the plug in my ass.

"What a slut. Wearing that all day." He laughed.

As he said that I felt him get on his knees behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see him staring at my ass. I looked down and saw that John had his cock out and with aiming it at my pussy. With one firm thrust he sunk his cock into my pussy up to his balls. He wasted no time and was fucking me with full force straight away. He used his thumb to wiggle the plug in my ass and I came instantly. The feeling of it moving around in my ass with he fucking me was too much for me to handle. It was not long after I came that I felt John fill me with his cum.

"You can take that out now." He said, giving my ass a slap as he got up.

Staying bent over I reached behind me to remove the plug. I felt empty when it left me. I got myself cleaned up and after we had lunch we got back on the road. I had to nap for a while, tired from the fucking. That night we could not find another stop until late at night. We finally managed to park up and after some food and a shower we both were too tired for anything else. We said our good nights and both went to sleep.

The next morning I was woken up by John. He wanted to get on the road early today as he did not want another late stop like last night. He got the truck ready as I groggily got up.

"On your knees." He ordered once the truck was ready. I obey and got on my knees in front of him.

"Hands behind your back, mouth open." He ordered. Again I obeyed and place my hands behind me and opened my mouth, tongue slightly out.

"You have become a very good slut." He laughed as he pulled his cock out. It was already hard and he guided it to my open mouth. He slowly pressed it into my mouth. My lips stretched around it. He went as far down my throat as he could before I gagged and held his cock their. He pulled back and then began to slowly fuck my face. He kept a slower, controlled pace using as much of my throat as he could. He did this for a few minutes before I felt his cock tense and with a final thrust down my throat he held it their as he came. I did not need to swallow as he was already in my throat and his cum went straight down.

After that we made our start for the day on the road. We did not stop for lunch and instead we ate while driving with food John had brought this morning while I was in bed.

"Oh I forget." John said. "Go get your plug."

"Ok." I replied, getting up quickly to grab it and the lube.

"Now put it in." He ordered.

I did as I was asked and pulling my bottoms down I spread my legs up onto the side and, with a lubed plug, inserted it into my ass. It went in easier today after being stretched out yesterday. The feeling of being full also felt better today.

"How does that feel?" He asked.

"Good." I replied honestly.

"That's good because I'm fucking it tonight." He said. Having the plug in was one thing. His massive cock was another.

"I don't think it will fit." I said quietly.

"I will make it fit." He laughed.

"Ok." I replied unsure.

"You are my slut right?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"How can you be until I have used all 3 holes." He said. I did not reply.

"Do you want to be my slut?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I replied. It was the truth. I had never been this turned on and satisfied at the same time before.

"So will you give my your ass to fuck?" He asked.

"My ass, like the rest of me, is yours." I told him.

"You really are a good slut." He laughed.

"Thank you." I said and meant it.

For the rest of the day I sat their thinking about what it would be like to take his cock in my ass. I was both scared and soaking wet. That evening we found a stop and parked up. It was just getting dark when we got dressed and went in for some dinner. He made me kept the plug in and it felt weird walking around with it. It also felt naughty to be in public with something in me. We had some food then I went to the showers to wash. I removed the plug, it felt weird not having it in, and gave my ass and good clean. I used the water from the shower as lube to place the plug back in my ass. I made my way back to the truck to find John waiting for me.

"Get naked and get on the bed." John said. "I can't wait any longer."

I was eager too and quickly striped off and got in the position he wanted, all fours on the bed facing the tv. I could see the reflection on the tv screen and could see him take position behind me. I felt his cock slide into my wet pussy. He fucked me slowly and played with the plug for a few minutes before removing the plug. He pulled out of my pussy and aimed his cock at my ass. I tried to relax as he began pushing it in. At first the pain was intense as his cock was larger then the plug. Thankfully he went slow and once he had a bit in he started to pull and and slide back in, slowly fucking my ass. As the pain faded it started to feel amazing as he fucked me and could feel an orgasm build. He did not even have all his cock in me before I screamed out in an orgasm. He had to hold me to keep me from collapsing. He kept his slow fucking up as my orgasm passed. Once I had regained my strength and was able to hold myself up again John started to fuck me with a bit more force. I could feel my ass getting stretched more as he worked more of his cock into me. It felt like I could take no more of him and then I felt his balls slap my pussy. He was now fully inside of me and he held his cock their for a second. He started to use his full cock to fuck me, balls slapping me with each thrust. It only took 3 or 4 thrust before I collapsed face first on the bed from my second orgasm. He did not stop this time and just kept fucking me. Even after I recovered I did not have the strength to get back on my hands, so I laid their with my ass in the air for him.

"God, your ass is so tight." He told me. "How does it feel to have my cock in your ass?"

"So fucking good." I moaned.

"Are you my anal whore?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him.

I could feel another orgasm build in me, at the same time I felt him tense and with one final thrust he came inside my ass. As I felt him cum it made me cum. This was the biggest one yet and it caused me to blackout. I came round only a few seconds later and felt John pull his cock out of my ass. It felt so empty. I also felt his cum leak out of my ass as he did. We both cleaned up and he had to help me to bed I was so weak. I feel asleep in a instant. I woke the next morning and my ass was sore beyond belief. I managed to crawl out of bed to find John watching tv.

"Here come watch this." He said motioning for me to come sit next to him.

It was of course more footage from the camera. He must have moved it again as this showed a top down view of his bed. It showed my back as I was on my hands and knees and you could see the plug in my ass and John fucking me pussy. Watching myself getting fucked had me turned on again. I reached over and pull johns cock out of his shorts and started to stroke it.

"Good slut." He laughed, getting a smile from me.

The video carried on and I watched as John entered my ass. It even looked to big for my ass on camera. I watched as I had 3 orgasm and blackout from them. By this point I was soaking wet and John was rock hard.

"How sore is it?" He asked.

"Very." I said, knowing what he was talking about.

"If I asked you to bend over right now, would you?"

"Yes." I told him honestly.

"You are a good little slut. Come get your reward." He said and pulled my head down to his cock. I began sucking the tip as I stroked his shaft. He quickly filled my mouth with cum, which I swallowed.

"Because you have been such a good girl you may cum now." He said. I thanked him and quickly began to finger myself. I came in less then a minute.

The rest of the trip carried on in the same way. Every morning I would suck his cock and I would get fucked every night, with a few lunch time fucks thrown in. One morning I was asked to put the plug back in and I knew that night I would be getting fucked in the ass again. I was not disappointed. Each day he would make me strip or park somewhere public and make me masturbate. I started to really enjoy these and would often prolong my orgasm just to do it longer. Unfortunately we arrived in Florida, and after dropping the truck off and John getting a car from a friend to drop me home we arrived outside my parents house.

"I must admit it was fun having a slut." John told me.

"Having? Don't you mean have?" I asked him.

"Is that so?" He laughed. To show him I leaned over and pulled his cock out. I lowered my head and started to suck it. We were parked down a quite road but with lots of houses around, outside my parents house, sucking his cock. All that did was turn me on more and I was soon working his cock hard. He filled my mouth quickly and I happily swallowed.

He left and I made my way inside. Lockdown spent with my family was a lot better then being stuck alone. I was able to work from home so I did not lose my job or my pay. I would text John a lot and he would send me the videos he had made of us. I used these to masturbate too. Once lockdown was coming to an end I was requested back to the office by the end of the month. I let John know and it just so happens that he had a job from Florida to LA.

Thanks for reading my story I would love to hear some feedback.