Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want of me?" I asked finally. Wanting to know what this trip was going to contain.

"You will do what I say when I say." He told me. "Can you do that?"

"I have no choice do I." I replied harshly.

"Yes you do. You can enjoy it or hate it." He said.

"How can I enjoy being blackmailed?" I asked him angrily.

"I watched you enjoy yourself this morning." He laughed. I did. I reply to that.

"Question is, did you enjoy the cock sucking more or the humiliation more?" He asked. That was very close to my thoughts in the shower.

"Neither." I told me, not believing it myself.

"Bullshit." He laughed. "Let's find out shall me. Take your top off."

"What? People might see." I said, looking out the windows to the road around us. It must cars might not be able to see but any truck driving past might.

"I did not ask, I told." He said. Not wanting to anger him I pulled my top off over my head, leaving me in my bra.

"Good slut, now the shorts." He said. Knowing better then to talk back I pulled my shorts down leaving me in my thong.

"Look at you, half naked in my truck, doing as I tell you." He laughed. "Now tell me how wet you are." I could feel my pussy getting wet, it was not soaking but as I stripped for to his commands I could feel it getting wet.

"A little." I told him ashamed.

"Good girl, for getting wet and for being honest." He said. "Now I'm going to ask you some questions. If you are honest you can put some clothes off. Lie and you will soon be naked."

"Ok." I told him, happy to be able to out some clothes back on. A few trucks had passed us and I felt like I was on show.

"Good. First did you enjoy sucking my cock?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good to know." He laughed. "Do you like it when I make you do things?"

"I think so." I said quietly.

"Good girl. You can put your top back on." He said.

"Thank you." I told him as I quickly put my top back on. I did not mind my thong being on show as no one could look in and see that.

"Last question. Are you going to be my perfect cumslut?" He asked.

"Yes." I said softly.

"Good girl. You can put your shorts back on." He told me. I did as I was told and was now fully dressed again.

I tried to tell myself that I was only saying what he wanted to hear because of the video. But I knew that it was not true because I felt myself get wetter as he asked me. We made some more small talk as we drove. Some of the awkwardness had gone from earlier and I was able to relax a bit. Just before it got dark we pulled in to another truck stop, got fuel and then parked up for the night. We made our way inside to get some dinner and while we were sat eating a few other drivers that John knew said hello to him as they walked past. When we finished eating he said he was going to go talk to them for a bit, and that I could go back to the truck if I wanted. I decide to walk around the shop first and grabbed some snacks for tomorrows drive. I made my way back to the truck, closed the curtains, and got changed into my PJs. I had pack 8 different ones as John told me it would take at least that many days to drive home. I loved being in PJs and would always get changed into them when I got home after work. This time they were a button shirt and shorts set.

Not too long after me John made his way back to the truck as well. I was sat on the bed scrolling through my phone as he came in. I stopped and sat their uncertain as I knew he was going to make me do something.

"Don't look so scared." He said, seeing me sat their.

"I can't help it." I said.

"I told you to enjoy it, I know that you do." He told me. "You look very cute in those PJs."

"Thank you." I replied.

"It's a shame you are going to have to take them off." He said. He took my hand and pulled me to my feet before he took my place on the bed watching me.

"Strip." He ordered.

I started with my top, I slowly undid the buttons and then let it drop to the floor. I then pulled my shorts down and stepped out of them. I was now stood their in a pair of blue underwear.

"I said strip." He commanded as is stood their waiting.

This was as naked as he had seen me. With shaky hands I moved them up to undo my bra. I let it fall exposing my boobs to him for the first time. I then moved to my thong and slipped that down my legs and he got to see my smooth pussy for the first time.

"You really are amazing." He said as he got a good look.

"Thank you." I said, feeling exposed knowing he was filming me right now.

"Come here and take of my shorts." He ordered, pointing to the floor in front of him.

I got to my knees and pulled his shorts off. His cock was exposed and I was disappointed that it was not hard. What was wrong with me?

"Suck on my balls. Get my cock hard." He ordered.

I did as I was told and began licking his balls until they were wet. I then sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I did this as I was looking up and I could see his cock get hard as I played with them. I made eye contact with him as his cock got fully hard. With being asked too, or breaking eye contact, I ran my tongue up his shaft to the tip of his cock before wrapping my mouth around it.

"God you really are a cock sucking slut." Me moaned. "Make sure you get it nice and wet."

I did as I was told and made his cock as wet as I could, giving him an extra sloppy blowjob. I used my hand to help move my spit over his cock and down onto his balls. I gave his balls a nice wet massage as I kept sucking his cock. He removed his top to show his shaved chest. He was not fat and you could tell that he worked out but did not have six pack. Once his cock was dripping wet he stopped me.

"Get on." He said. Pulling me up and making me straddle him. "Sit on my cock."

I got into position above his cock as he grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I reached down and grabbed his cock, aiming it towards my pussy. I slowly began to sit down until the tip was now press against me. I had never had a cock this big in me before and I was worried it would hurt. He grabbed onto my hips and started to force me down slowly until the tip of his cock was inside me. Even just his tip stretched my pussy out like never before. He kept forcing me down until I felt his balls against my ass and he was fully inside me. I had never felt so full of cock before. It did not hurt as my pussy was so wet and I had made sure his cock was too.

"How does that feel?" He asked.

"Amazing." I replied.

"So you love my cock in your mouth and pussy." He laughed.

"Yes." I told him honestly.

"You are making a very good slut." He said.

"Thank you." I replied and meant it.

"Now get to work." He ordered as he gave my ass a hard slap. This got a moan out of me and I got to work fucking his cock. I put my hands on his shoulders to help me lift myself off his cock and then back down on it. As I worked myself up and down his impressive cock, Johns hands roamed my body. He reached up to my tits and gave them a squeeze and pinched my nipples, this got a groan from me as he did. His hands would also go down to my ass, giving it a hard spank each time, this also earned moans from me. After a while of me fucking myself on his cock, I was now sweaty and could feel an orgasm building. John grabbed my hips and began to move me up and down himself. I leaned forward and rested my head on his shoulder as he took charge. He used my body to fuck his cock, thrusting up with his hips to drive his cock in harder. I was now close to cumming and he knew it.

"Cum on my cock you slut." He ordered. This was all I needed and was soon moaning into his shoulder as my orgasm rocked my senses. John did not care I was cumming and kept fucking me hard. I was in the middle of my orgasm when I felt his cock explode into my pussy. This sent more shock waves through my orgasm as I felt his cum feel me even more. I was collapsed against him with his cock still balls deep inside me. I could feel him getting soft.

"Clean me up." He ordered. I lifted myself off his cock. I felt empty when I did and missed the full feeling. Cum leaked out of my pussy and onto his cock as I got off him. I got on my knees again and licked his cock clean. I could taste my own pussy on him. Once his cock was clean of both our juices he told me to get dress and go to bed. As I got my underwear and PJs back on he turned the lights off and laid down himself. I climbed onto my bed and was able to sleep easily after the sex and orgasm feeling satisfied. I woke up the next morning to John shaking me.

"Wake up." He said. "I want to get an early start." I managed to open my eyes and climb of the bed groggily.

"On your knees." He said as I managed to stand in front of him. As he said it he pushed on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees. Before I knew what was happening his cock was being forced past my lips. He did not stop once he was in my mouth, instead he grabbed a handful of hair each side of my head and began thrusting in and out of me. He was face fucking me. I had never let a man abuse me like this before. He was forcing his cock to the back of my throat and back until only the tip was in my mouth. He was not gentle as he used my mouth for his pleasure. I rested my hands on his thighs but did not try to stop he as he used me. For some reason being used like this had me dripping wet. After a few minutes of abuse he pulled his cock out of my mouth and aimed it at my face. With one hand still gripping my hair he used the other to stroke his cock. After a couple of stokes he came on my face. Even though he had come 4 times in the last 2 days he still managed to cover my face completely. My top was also covered in cum. That was the second pair to be covered.

"Leave it on your face." He told me as I went to rub it off.

"Ok." I said doing as I was told.

"Good girl. You look good with cum on your face." He laughed. "Showing off your true self. Now get in the seat we need to get going."

With that he got the truck ready to move and I sat in the passenger seat with cum still on my face. I felt like the cumslut he called me as I sat their. We got into the road and I could feel the cum drying on my face.

"Play with your self." He ordered out of nowhere.

I did not need to be told twice. I was so horny from the face fucking, facial and being made to sit wearing it that I was desperate to cum. I wanted to give John a good show so I pulled my shorts and thong down, my thong still had the dried cum that leaked out of my Pusey from the fucking last night. I spread my legs wide and brought my hand to my mouth to suck on my fingers. I made eye contact with John as I did. Once wet I reached down and began rubbing my pussy. I did not need to wet my fingers as I was dripping. I held eye contact with John as I fingered myself. My free hand reached up and started to undo the buttons of my top. Once all undone I pulled it open and lifted my bra up to expose my tits to him. I rubbed and pinched my nipple as I fingered my pussy. It was light out now and if anyone got a good look it they would see my tits and me playing with them, I did not care at this point. I had worked myself close to an orgasm and with one sharp pinch to my nipple I screamed out as I came. It was a big orgasm and I collapsed back into the seat to recover. I was still exposed to the windows but I still did not care.

Once I had recovered my shame of what I had done hit me and I quickly tried to cover my exposed tits and put my thong and shorts back on.

"Now you are enjoying being a cumslut." John laughed. "You can clean yourself up now."

I quickly got off my seat and went to the bed where I could sit down and use the wipes to get the dried cum off my face. I was unable to get the cum that had gotten into my hair out. Once clean I got back into the passenger seat and put my belt back on. For the next few hours we made some more small talk. John told me that he liked to get on the road early as sometimes if you leave it too late it could be busy getting out of the truck stop. He told me that we would be leaving that early every morning and that he would use me to make him cum every morning as well. He said that cumming in the morning helps him relax for the drive ahead. I asked him how he was able to cum so much so quickly. He explained that he always had a high sex drive and that if he did not cum at least once it would make him go crazy. I knew then that their was no chance that he would wear himself out early in the trip.

As we drove I managed to full asleep and we stopped and John picked up food without me waking. When I did wake up he left the food next to me ready for me to eat. I ate it as he carried on down the road.

"How do you do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" He asked back confused.

"Truck driving. It's so boring." I said as I spent the last few hours watching the same landscape pass us.

"It's not so bad." He laughed.

"It's boring." I said.

"And you sit in the same office everyday looking at the same four walls." He replied.

"True." I said. "But I have people around to talk too."

"So do I when your not hear I spend the day on the radio talking to guys driving past." He said.

"Ok, I'm sorry." I laughed. "I guess it's not so bad."

"It's not so bad when I have you in the truck." He said. "My own personal cumslut that will do as I ask." I blushed as he said that.

"Will you be a good cumslut?" He asked.

"I think I have shown that I will be." I told him.

"And will you enjoy it?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Why? And be honest." He demanded. I sat their quiet for a second to think about my answer.

"Because I love your cock. I love sucking it and I love the feeling of it in my pussy. I love it when you cum on me and I love you telling me what to do and making me do what you want." I said as honest as I could.

"So you will do what ever I ask?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"What if I asked you to get your tits out and open the window and lean out?" He asked again.

"I would do it." I said lacking confidence.

"Do it." He ordered. I did not want to do it but I said I would. So with shaky hands I undid my buttons and pulled my top off. I undid my bra and took that off as well. My shaky hands made their way to the window button and began to lower it.

"Stop." He ordered and my finger released the button. "Put your clothes back on." I happily raised the window and quickly put my bra and top back on.

"You did well my slut." He said.

"Thank you." I replied and meant it.

We drove till dark before we found a truck stop for the night. We ate and I went for my shower and to get changed. When I got back to the van John was already in their watching TV while laying in bed. It was not until I was fully in the cab before I realised what he was watching. It was the footage from his secret camera. On the screen now was me riding his cock. I could see myself naked, his cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy. Fuck it looked hot.

"So it's not enough you fuck me but you want to watch it as well." I told him.

"Well how often does a girl let you film it." He laughed.

"You did not give me a choice." I said.

"You always have a choice." He replied. "Your choice was to become my slut."

I did not reply to that. My actions over the last couple of days did not give me much of a defence.

"Get naked." He told me.

Not seeing what choice I did have, as he was watching videos that if he leaked could ruin my life. So I stripped of my PJs for the night and removed my underwear. Once naked he motioned for me to sit next to him on the bed, slapping my ass as I bent past him. Now naked on the bed with him he reached out and began fondling my breasts.

"I have been making a highlight reel." He told me. "Here watch this."

He used his phone that must have been connected to the TV as he restarted the current video. It started with me striping for him before I got on my knees and freed his cock. I then watched myself lick and suck his balls before taking his cock in my mouth. I had never let a guy film me before but watching myself suck cock had me dripping wet. With out realising what I was doing I started to rub my pussy.

"Are you playing with yourself while watching yourself suck cock?" John laughed.

"Yes." I said when I realised.

"You really are a slut." He said.

As he did he pulled his cock out above his shorts. He grabbed my free hand and brought it to his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked it. I played with us both as we carried on watching the video. I had now climbed onto his cock and was riding it. Watching my pussy take his massive cock was amazing. Watching it on video disappear inside me seemed impossible but I could still think of the feeling of it stretching me out.

"Spit on your hand then wank me off." He ordered. I brought my hand up to my mouth and spat in it. I then brought my hand back down and worked my spit onto his cock.

"Never stroke it dry." He said.

"Ok, sorry." I said.

As we carried on watching the video I made sure not to let my hand get dry as I stroked his cock. The video was coming to an end and I watched my own orgasm. We then saw him cum inside me. By this point I was soaking wet and beyond horny.

"Did you like that?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"I know why." He said. As he said that he brought my head down to his cock. I took him into my mouth and began sucking it.

"It is because you have always been a slut. That video finally lets you see it for yourself." He told me as my lips were wrapped around his cock. I could not deny the slut part. He stop me sucking his cock and turned me around so that I face the TV. He moved my legs out and I was now on all fours. My bed above his was put away so that John had plenty of room to get on his knees behind me. I felt his cock touch me pussy before he slowly entered me. It went in easily as I was so wet, plus I had gotten his cock wet with my mouth. It felt like he was thrusting inside of me forever until I felt his balls touch me.

"We are going to watch the highlights of each time you have made me cum. I'm going slowly fuck toy as we watch." He told me.

He must of hit play on his phone as the TV began to play the video of the first time I sucked his cock. I grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up so that I could see better. As the video played he slowly began fucking me. He used long and slow thrusts, making full use of his cock. The video played out and I got to see myself receive a facial. The image of my face covered in cum almost made me cum myself. The next video started and I watched myself strip to my underwear and suck his cock again. His slow fucking was driving me crazy. Anytime I tried to thrust back onto his cock he would slap my ass hard, telling me to stop. When this video ended I was disappointed when he came inside my mouth, but I still enjoyed seeing my eyes go wide as I tried to swallow his load.

He skipped the video of us fucking and went to the video of him fucking my face. This one drove me wild as I watched him force his thick cock down my throat. I had to squeeze the bed to stop myself from trying to fuck his cock as I watched him fuck my mouth. I got to see me take another one of his loads to my face. As the video ended he must of done something to his phone as now a live video was played. He must have moved the camera as now my view was like a mirror image. The camera must have been on the TV as I could now see my face staring back at me. I could now see John behind me fucking me. He kept his grip on my hair but increased his speed. It did not take long before my orgasm hit me, I had been worked up for so long that it was a big one. Watching porn videos of myself while being slowly fucked was too much for me and my orgasm hit me hard. John must have let go of my hair as I was now face down on the bed with my ass in the air. John was now going full force, fucking me through my orgasm until he pulled out and with one stroke starting cumming over my back. I felt his warm cum hit me and he continued to stroke himself over my ass. Once he finished he stood up to the side of the bed, grabbed my hair and pulled me to his cock. I used my mouth to clean the cum off it.