All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by Hotelroom

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but in serious need of some editing! The mix ups of 'Me' and 'He' and who does and says what, ruins the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most men’s dream wouldn’t it be nice

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 2 years ago

Good story. Sounded a little biographical. Do you enjoy being told what to do by big man ? Btw some of spelling was a distraction but the way you describe her pleasure got me swelling in my pants. Nice job.

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 2 years ago

A great story line to start. But, OMG, if anyone ever needed a proof-reader or editor, it is this author. So many words were left out of sentences, so many times you wrote 'on' instead of 'in', 'put' instead 'out', and the worst of all, not knowing the difference between 'there' and 'their', there is a place, location or area; their is a pronoun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous content! Love the situation where she could not refuse.....and better still, she loved and needed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great but need editing desperately. Do you read after you write?

,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would there be a second part?

please say yes

i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the fear of being caught and sent back to LA for traveling "illegally" to bringing 8 pairs of PJs for the trip, this story was straight up hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I have to agree with the others: at a point, I thought you were including typos on purpose. You can't possibly not know the difference between "then" and "than." A good story, but because of the errors, difficult/distracting to read

WanttobeownedWanttobeownedover 2 years ago

Would love to read about the return trip, as well as what happened after.

Did he keep using his slut in LA also?

KristycuteKristycuteover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! BTW don't worry about negative criticism from anonymous strangers. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love slut and truck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a great story but it needed editing badly. So many spelling and grammar mistakes made it annoying and difficult to read. The story itself was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelestealmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Just enough of a balance of non consent/consent which is hard to do. Too much and it gets so dark that it becomes hard for me to enjoy. From one writer to another, you got to do better with your proof reading. I hate it too but to many errors detracts from your story. Keep writing… maybe a part 2. Your characters were developing nicely. Thanks again for a good story, I have long distance truck driving in my family and have been on the road with them.😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like many others have said, great story, bad spelling. Also quite a few run on sentences. Same advice, get an editor. But keep writing.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year ago

Interesting story, though John is a creepy bastard. One of the big problems in the trucking industry is trafficking, and this borders very close to it. I would not have blamed your protagonist if she bailed at one of the many large towns along I 10, the main road from southern Cal to Florida. The notion of being on lockdown, except maybe in California, is ludicrous, especially since places like Texas and Florida, and to some extent, all of the deep south, never really took Covid restrictions, or for that matter, Covid, seriously. If she had a job, she should have had some resources-credit card, cash from an ATM-to get to Florida without riding with this guy, though that doesn't make for much of a story.

As most others on here have noted, you need an editor, and to proofread your work. The errors in grammar and word usage-"too" instead of "to", "their" instead of "there", "hear" instead of "here" are very distracting. These are not typos, which we all do-I will inevitably discover a couple in any published story, and I proofread my work til I'm sick of it-but incorrect usage. They detract from what is otherwise a very readable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much oral sex. Repetitive oral sex,. Oral sex takes space that should be used for pussy or anal sex. It is obvious you have a fixation for oral sex. I only got halfway through the story because I was bored with all the oral sex. Do you detect a pattern?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All your stories are excellent. Because they're true!

kaylee36ddkaylee36dd12 months ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it and you can’t have too much oral sex! Seriously it was a hot story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

one of the best read

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246015 months ago

You let your Britishness bleed through more than a few times. (“arse” “carry on” etc.) But considering you can drive from London to Edinburgh in under 8 hours, your story would not be possible in the UK.

But even a cross continental drive in the US would not take 8 days. The trip from LA to Miami is 40 hours. If he drove only the maximum allowed driving time (federally regulated to 11 hours/day) it would be a 3 1/2 day trip.

AriaB23AriaB234 months ago

Lottttttttts of spelling/grammatical issues. But this story was superrrrrr hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot sexy story. There's nothing like a good submissive slut who never says no and actually loves everything done to her. She loves cock so much she should be shared and turned into a full on slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotelroom@Hotelroom
Hey I’m Emma I’m bi and single living in London. I do spend most of my time travelling in hotels so please come keep me company. Just trying to give people something to enjoy. Feel free to message me if you like my stories. Please include your user name so I can reply t...