All Comments on 'Ms. Myers Pt. 03'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HarcooHarcoo20 days ago

Very interesting chapter! Chris whoring Jane out felt a bit rushed; I imagined he would keep her for himself a bit longer. I greatly enjoyed the climax, however, with Jane staring Chris down in the midst of her humiliation and seemingly coming out on top. Super hot.

Will be interesting to see in what direction the story now develops. Chris could work on tearing down Jane's pride, but I'm not sure he's up to the task. So far he has mostly appeared drunk with power. Reckless, not calculating. If anything it looks like Jane, with her newfound confidence, is being set up to become the dominant actor, submitting to her students because she loves it, not because he demands it. I would love that, but we'll see what happens.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Loved the story but they DEFINITLY should have used her ass as well....DP too.

Bham487Bham48719 days ago

She’s an idiot. Husbands already has suspicions, she will be caught and hopefully divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Very good and interesting, enigmatic work. Is this the final chapter? Will Chris change his mind? Does Jane remain a sexual submissive? Who knows fellow readers and erin2000 ain't talking. Lol.

We do know Jane has recently discovered she enjoys illicit sex and being used and debased. My logical process and admittedly selfish wish is she will want to experience these feelings again several times if not often and as soon as possible. Jane, like any of us do when we really desire something, will find a way to deliberately or unconsciously satisfy that desire. In that respect she is the dominant actor.

Future" sexcapade" possibilities are infinite. No way Chris or Dylan doesn't try again or at least brag or blab on social media. Colleagues, neighbors, counselors, friends, strangers, or the darn Uber person could sense Jane's inclinations and take advantage to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. Ok maybe the one DP but no groups please and continue to unfurl Jane in the deliciously slow, skillful manner you've previously employed.

Regardless of the outcome erin2000, I've enjoyed the ride almost as much as Jane and thanks for the pleasant distractions.

mildlyarousedmildlyaroused16 days ago

Oops. I didn't mean to post that first comment, lol.

I came from the AH forum and thought I'd let you know this is a great scenario and series. Keep it up!

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666about 5 hours ago

I really want to be James

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ms. Myers Series Info