Ms. Myers Pt. 03

Story Info
Ms. Myers is introduced to Chris' friend.
6.7k words
4.66
8.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- All involved parties are over the age of 18 ---

On Monday morning, Jane called in sick.  The entire weekend had been horrible and the more she thought about what she'd done the more disgusted and distressed she became. 

Her emotions had finally boiled over on Sunday morning, when James became growingly concerned and finally asked her what was wrong.  When she tried to assure him she was just feeling under the weather and he pressed her further, she finally snapped.

"Just leave me alone," she shouted, turning her back to him and curling up even tighter beneath the blankets.

James sighed, running a hand through his dark hair.

"Jane, this isn't like you. I know something's wrong. Please, just talk to me."

Jane squeezed her eyes shut, fighting back tears. She couldn't tell him. She just couldn't.

"There's nothing to talk about," she muttered.

"Bullshit," James snapped, his temper finally getting the best of him. "You've been moping around all weekend, barely talking to me. Just fucking tell me already!"

Jane's heart raced as she heard the anger in his voice. Although there was a part of her that desperately wanted to get it off her chest, there was no way she could tell him what happened. It would destroy everything they had built together and almost certainly cost her her job and their reputation in the community.

"I just need some time to myself," she whispered brokenly.

With that, James had muttered something under his breath and left the bedroom.  Jane stayed in bed the rest of the day and evening, even pretending to be asleep when he finally came to bed that night.

Calling in sick the following morning had been a difficult decision for her.  She felt like skiping school that day was giving Chris all of the power.  That she had let him get into her head and she was afraid of facing him at school.

But in fact, that was exactly how she felt: she just didn't have it in her to face him.  She was racked with guilt and shame and frankly, she was worried about what he may do the next time they met.  She knew it was impossible, but she desperately hoped if she could just avoid him and bury her head in the sand, this would all eventually go away.

But as Monday progressed, and she agonized over the situation, her thinking began to shift.  She needed to face this head on, she decided, find out exactly what Chris wanted from her.  For starters, any further sexual encounters between them were completely out of the question, she told herself.  There had to be something else he was willing to bargain for, something she could offer him that didn't involve crossing that unthinkable line again. She had to put an end to this, once and for all. 

By Tuesday morning, Jane was feeling confident she would be able to come to some sort of truce with Chris.  For crying out loud, she thought, he's an 18 year old kid.  Surely someone with her intelligence and maturity could negotiate a resolution that would set her free.

She saw Chris during first period Tuesday but that was it for the day.  However, as soon as the school bell rang to end the day, Jane gathered her things and quickly made her way to the parking lot.  She got in her car and slowly drove around the school parking lot, searching for Chris' car.  When she found it, she pulled into the parking spot beside it and waited.

She sat there for almost 20 minutes and was ready to just leave and try again tomorrow when Chris finally showed up. He didn't seem to notice Jane sitting in the car next to him. She took a deep breath and rolled down her window.

"We need to talk," Jane called out to him.

Chris turned and looked at her, looking genuinely surprised. He glanced around the parking lot as if nervous about who else may be watching him talking with his teacher.

"Ok," he hesitated. "Well, now isn't a good time. I have practice in an hour so we're going to grab a bite to eat first."

Jane saw one of Chris' friends walk up to his passenger side door. He looked over the hood of Chris' car and gave Jane a wide smile and a nod.

"Hey, Ms. Myers," Dylan greeted her.

Dylan was a tall and muscular African-American boy with blonde tips in his short hair. He had transferred to Hastings High mid-way through the year, and though Jane didn't know all of the details, she had heard that he'd had some drama at home that had kept him out of school just long enough for him to be held back his grad year.  Like Chris, he was now one of the handful of 18 year olds at Charles Hastings that seemed out of place with the rest of the students.

He didn't appear to have made many close friends yet, but Chris was one of the few that Jane did see him around.  She assumed it was because they were teammates on the football team, because he certainly seemed to be a quieter and friendlier kid than Chris.

"Hi, Dylan," Jane replied, trying her best to sound casual. 

Dylan climbed into Chris' car and closed his door.

"Chris, we need to talk," Jane repeated, her voice an urgent whisper.

Chris stared at her for a long moment before finally nodding. "Alright, fine. But now isn't good.  I will text you."

"Chris, you can't just text me whenever --" Jane hissed, before looking through his car window and giving Dylan a calm smile.

"I said," Chris interupted. "I will text you.  Geez, relax would ya?" 

Jane was surprised to hear the confidence in his firm tone. She had intended to control this conversation, to assert some sort of dominance over this insolent teenager.  Instead, Chris seemed to once again be the one dictating the terms of their interaction.

Jane watched in shock as he opened his door and climbed into the driver's seat.  He started the engine before giving her a cocky wink.

"I've got a busy week, Ms. Myers," Chris said with a smirk. "But I will be in touch.  Keep your phone close."

With that, Chris slammed his car door, pulled out of the parking spot, and drove off, leaving Jane stunned. She sat there for several minutes, trying to process what had just happened. Chris had been so arrogant, so dismissive. He had completely turned the tables on her, making her feel like the submissive one in their twisted dynamic. It made her blood boil.

To make things worse, he did so right in front of Dylan.  What had Chris told him? she wondered. Certainly he would find it odd that a teacher would be talking with a student like that in the parking lot.  He would have sensed the strange dynamic between them during their brief interaction.  What if Chris had told Dylan what happened between them? 

"Shit," she muttered, laying her head on the steering wheel.

The thought of Chris spreading rumors about the two of them to other students hadn't really been something she'd thought about, though she realized now she should have.  Of course boys like Chris would brag about something like that. 

The thought of Chris telling Dylan and other kids about their secret encounter made Jane's stomach turn.  She hoped they wouldn't believe him.  They would know it was so far fetched that a mature and respected teacher like herself would ever stoop so low as to have a sexual encounter with a student. Especially someone like Chris.

But whether they believed him or not almost didn't matter.  It would spread through the school, quite possibly even to other teachers and eventually reach the school board.  There would be an inquiry and even if Chris couldn't prove it -- which Jane thought he probably could, if he actually had a video of them like he said he did -- she would almost certainly be fired or transferred to avoid any negative press or liability.

And then there would be the devastation of her husband finding out.  Even if she denied it, he would feel hurt and embarrassed by the situation, and she feared he would always look at her with doubt and mistrust.

Jane couldn't let that happen. She had to get a hold of Chris, find out what he wanted, and put an end to this once and for all.  She would play his game for now, waiting for him to contact her when he wanted, but when the time came she would somehow convince him to move on.

However, Jane didn't hear from Chris all week.  She saw him in school, but she was careful not to pay him any more attention than other students. If there were any rumors about the two of them, she needed to do her part to make it seem as if she paid him no extra attention.

As the weekend approached, she became more and more infuriated that she still hadn't heard from him.  She just wanted this to be over, to be able to finally relax and not be consumed with this nightmare every single day.

On Friday during last period, Jane sat behind her desk browsing through a text book as her students worked on their essays she had assigned to them.  She tried not to steal any glances toward Chris but found it difficult, her anxiety getting the best of her. 

She casually scanned the classroom, as if assessing who was doing their work.  When her gaze landed on Chris, she could see he wasn't working on his essay, but instead had his phone out.  She thought about calling him out for it, as she normally would do in this situation, but didn't dare challenge him.

She almost jumped out of her chair when she heard her phone buzz in her purse beside her.

She quickly looked around the classroom to see if anyone else noticed, but thankfully, everyone seemed to be absorbed in their work. She took a deep breath and slowly pulled out her phone, making sure to do it inconspicuously. When she saw Chris' name on her screen, her heart jumped. She had been waiting for him to contact her all week, but she wasn't expecting it to be during class.

She opened the message and read it quickly: "Meet me in the parking lot behind Duffy's at 8pm."

Jane's heart thundered in her chest.  It had been her idea to meet with Chris, to sort everything out, but now that he'd set a time and place, she felt a wave of anxiety wash over her.  She thought about the location and realized why he'd chosen it.  She had never been there, but knew that Duffy's was a run down pool hall almost 30 minutes on the outskirts of town.  She didn't actually know anyone who frequented it, so it seemed like a good place to avoid any familiar faces.  Jane was careful not to look up at Chris, but instead typed back a simple response: "OK".  

That evening Jane left her home at just after 7:15 pm, telling James she was going out to meet with a fellow teacher for a drink.  The tension between them had settled over the week and things seemed to be relatively back to normal.  She gave James a peck on the cheek before leaving, hoping that after tonight, they could finally get back to their lives without this dark cloud hanging over them. She had been a wreck and she had taken her fear and frustration out on him, but she would make it up to him.

Jane made one stop on her way to Duffy's, an ATM next to a local CVS.  She took the cash and stuffed it into an envelope in her purse, then continued on her way.

She arrived at Duffy's pool hall a few minutes before 8pm, and her heart raced as she pulled into the near empty parking lot at the rear of the building and killed the engine. She looked around nervously, taking in her surroundings while looking for any sign of Chris' car.

The parking lot was not the main parking lot for Duffy's.  The handful of patrons for the run down bar appeared to park in the smaller front parking lot, next to the main entrance.

Jane looked around the dark parking lot but saw no sign of Chris.  The only light came from a tall flickering sign in front of the one story building at the far side of the parking lot. She couldn't make out what the sign said and paid it little attention.

A few minutes later Jane heard her phone buzz and quickly pulled it from her purse.  It was from Chris.

"Back of the parking lot.  Door 7."

Jane stared at the screen for several seconds, trying to make sense of the message.  Back of the parking lot?  She scanned the parking lot again her eyes settling on the flickering sign at the far end of the lot.  That must be where he means, she thought. She took a deep breath, grabbed her purse, and stepped out of the car.

She cautiously made her way towards the back of the parking lot, the gravel crunching under her heels. The entire scene felt like something from a horror movie, that someone would jump out of the shadows and rob her. Or much worse.

As she got closer to the poorly lit sign, it dawned on her what this building was and she came to a dead stop. From this angle she could now make out the words on the sign.

'Duffy's Motor Lodge --- Vacancy' it read. Jane's felt her chest tighten and she had to concentrate on regulating her breathing.

She glanced nervously around her heart thundering in her chest. For a brief moment, she considered turning back, getting in her car and racing back home to James.  But she needed to end this once and for all.  Whatever Chris thought was going to happen tonight was not.  She swallowed hard before continuing toward the motel. 

As she neared, she scanned the doors and saw the number 7 on a door to the far right of the run down building.  She made her way to the door, her legs trembling with each step. Before she could even lift her hand to knock, the door swung open.

"Took you long enough," Chris smirked, standing in the doorway.

"Well, I'm here now," Jane replied, trying to establish some sense of control.

Chris stepped aside and waved a hand for her to enter. Jane inhaled deeply and stepped inside the room.

She glanced around the small, dimly lit space. The air was thick with the smell of stale cigarettes and the room was adorned with cheap, worn-out furniture. The bed was unmade, with crumpled sheets and a ratty comforter thrown haphazardly over it.

Jane's heart raced as she turned to face Chris, who closed the door behind him with a loud thud.

"Were you expecting someplace more... classy?" Chris sneered, a cruel smile playing on his lips as he stepped closer to Jane.

"I didn't expect anything," Jane hissed. "Definitely not meeting at a cheap fucking motel." Jane spat, crossing her arms over her chest.

She could feel Chris's eyes on her, appraising her, and it made her skin crawl. She suddenly regretted the decision to meet him, to give him any kind of power over her, but it was too late to back down now.

"Relax," Chris said, taking a step closer to her. "Have a seat." he motioned toward the bed.

Jane's heart rate quickened as he moved closer, invading her personal space.

She took a step back, trying to re-establish some distance between them, but the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed and she stumbled backwards, her ass landing on the mattress with a soft thud.

Chris smirked as he towered over her.

"Come on, Ms. Myers, what's wrong? You seem nervous."

Jane's mind raced as she tried to think of her next move. She couldn't let Chris take advantage of her, not here in this seedy motel room. She needed to gain control.

"Chris, I just came to talk," Jane said firmly. "Nothing is going to happen here.  This has to end tonight."

Chris chuckled low in his throat, the sound sending a shiver down Jane's spine.

"Aww, Ms. Myers, I'm hurt. Are you sure that's what you really want? I mean, after all we've been through. I don't have a lot of experience with older women, but it sure seemed like you enjoyed yourself the last time we met." he chuckled.

Jane's eyes narrowed as she glared up at him.

"I didn't enjoy it, Chris. You -- you made me. I didn't mean for any of that stuff to happen." Jane's voice trembled as she spoke, but Chris just chuckled again.

"Listen, Chris," Jane's voice softened. "I'm married and I'm a teacher.  We can't do this anymore.  What do you want?  There has to be something." 

As she said it, she suddenly remembered her stop on the way. She reached into her purse and pulled out an envelope, handing it to Chris.

"What's this?" Chris asked hesitantly, taking the envelope from her trembling hands.

"Money. Almost a thousand dollars," Jane said shakily. "In exchange for whatever it is you have over me, and for you to never speak of any of this again."

Chris looked at her curiously before taking the envelope and peeking inside.

His smirk grew wider as he realized just how much money Jane had given him.

"Wow, Ms. Myers. You really are desperate, aren't you?" He taunted. "I mean, was I really that good? That you want to pay me for it?"

Jane's face burned with shame and anger. She had hoped that the money would be enough to end this once and for all, but now she suspected she was being naive. She couldn't just buy Chris off. He wouldn't be happy with a simple payoff.

"Please, Chris. Just take the money and leave me alone. I won't tell anyone about what happened." she pleaded. "But you need to stop all of this. Now."

Chris shook his head and tossed the envelope onto the nightstand.

"I don't think so." He leaned forward, his lips brushing against her ear as he spoke. "I want you, Ms. Myers. I will take the money though. Let's consider it a token of your appreciation for services rendered. But tonight I want you. You give me whatever I want tonight and then," he said, his hand grabbing the back of her hair and giving it a gentle tug. "Then I will give you the video and you won't have to worry about me again."

He pulled her back to her feet and Jane stood in front of him, her body pressed against his, feeling his erection through his jeans.

"You're a fucking asshole," Jane spit, looking up into his eyes.

"So cruel," Chris grinned, his hands sliding down to her ass, pulling her harder against him. "So we have a deal? Whatever I want this one last night. Then you're free."

Jane opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, Chris's lips were on hers. His kiss was rough and demanding and she tried to pull away.  She felt his hands slide down her hips before grabbing two handfuls of her ass and pulling her tighter against him. She could feel the heat from his erection against her and flashes of their previous encounter flooded her mind.

Chris kept one hand firmly on his teacher's ass while the other moved up to squeeze  one of her large breasts, kneading it roughly as he deepened the kiss. His tongue slid in and out of her mouth, exploring hers, and Jane realized her body was responding to him. She pulled away with a start, gasping for air.

"Chris, wait, we --" she started to say, but he cut her off with another bruising kiss.

His fingers found the hem of her skirt and he reached underneath. She gasped when his hand made contact with her skin, feeling a mix of fear and excitement.

He broke the kiss and looked down at her, his eyes filled with a hunger that scared her.

"If you want this to end, Ms. Myers, you're going to have to give me what I want," he said.

Jane's wanted to tell him to go to hell, but she knew she had no choice. She had to see this through if she wanted to rid herself of Chris' hold over her. Just this one last time, she told herself. She nodded slowly.

Chris smirked, his fingers tracing the lace trim of her panties. She shivered as his touch sent a jolt of electricity through her body.

"Good girl," he murmured, nipping at her earlobe.

His fingers delved beneath the damp fabric of her underwear, sliding through her folds. She moaned as he found her clit, circling it with his thumb.

"You're so wet for me, Ms. Myers," Chris said softly, his lips trailing down her neck.

Jane tried to suppress another moan as he continued to touch her, his fingers manipulating her swollen flesh.

"You like that?" Chris whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her skin.

She nodded, unable to speak.

"Tell me," he demanded, his fingers still working her.

"Yes, I like it," she whispered, her voice hoarse.

12