All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 07 – The Demotion'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

So hot!!! I love this story and I can’t wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just really like the sex scenes, and how Joanne gets turned on and likes doing some of the stuff, the story is well paced, I don't like that some writers try to do so much in one chapter, you are taking your time, developing things. I have some mixed feelings about the plot. I particularly don't like to see someone loosing their primary source of income, but at the same time, Joanne isn't working that much anymore... I don't know, as long as Claire don't abandon her, it's ok.

Another thing, Joanne's husband is the worst. She really should just be Claire and Jason's pet, the dude doesn't care about her, he would rather have dinner with the tv than spending time with his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is becoming one of my favorite stories. Can’t wait to see what happens when Joanne’s son gets involved. I’d love to see Joanne get her pussy shaved in a black barbershop. Maybe her mistress becomes unhappy when she sees some stubble on Joanne's pussy. The barbershop incident could happen when Joanne takes her son for a mom-son outing to a mall that’s far away. She could get her pussy shaved after he gets his hair cut and is sent off to another shop on an errand.

I absolutely love this story. Hope I'm not distracting your thought process. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Thanks.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

Once again, high praises for the escalating humiliation and lengthy chapters. But you are losing details along the way. The butt plug was excellent, but what happened to it? Michelle is a wonderful addition. How about some pet training?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent chapter, we want more, to be nothing but a submissive whore losing everything.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Too stupid for words. Like any self respecting woman would go through this and not just leave the area. Of course you make hubby a clueless moron so you finished the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. It appears that Freddy is just a name and really isn't needed in the story as it appears he really doesn't care about his wife. I also don't see where Jason is really needed anymore as Joanne seems to get more excited following Claire's orders and now with Michelle. I never been a fan of stories that take peoples jobs totally from them. I do like how you still have her there but with a different working roll.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for her to become addicted to her own sons huge virile cock

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all of your comments! I'm glad you're all sticking around for the ride! Just a quick one in regards to her demotion with Anonymous's comment, she hasn't lost her income, her money is still the same. It's more the humiliation that she pretty much works as a assistant now for Michelle.

Also to Jleetechie, you are right, when I submitted it and read through again I realised I had forgotten about the butt plug, maybe I was trying to fit too much into one story. I will work on that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

to the ridiculous anon, of course the plot is unbelievable, but considering the many unrealistic stories here, at least the author puts some effort in the story. the husband needs to be clueless and not a great specimen of a husband so the wife falls prey for her tormentors, and they can have fun with her. if you can't put these things aside, is better to look for other stories, and I can understand it, there's some stories here that I can't even read the title without cringe (looking at you, melody's open gb).

ikypsikypsabout 1 year ago

Really loving this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot line is really starting to fade. It's redundant. Michelle is redundant. To much Claire already. How much rug munching can one read? As other commentors have noted, Freddy is a waste. What's left to do to Joanne? Gangbang? What would be really interesting is if Joanne turned the tables on Jason and Claire. Maybe Freddy comes out of his comatose state and is ex-military. Or Joanne calls in an old friend and Claire becomes Joanne's slave and Jason gets his ass kicked or worse. This whole story hinges on Joanne not wanting to hurt Freddy who isn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I suggest, that there be identity theft within the company, she loses a lot of weight, is forced to wear teenage clothes, yoga, etc., or that she works in a restaurant and the master takes her salary, collects the salary for her, and sends her to plastic surgery, lip augmentation, breast injections, facial injections

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you are not late in writing the eighth part

epezriderepezriderabout 1 month ago

The egg was a nice touch. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...