Joanne's Fall Pt. 07 – The Demotion

Story Info
Joanne's humiliation gets pushed even further at work.
9.8k words
4.65
36.1k
48

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers

Thank you to "Dougslair" for editing!

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She came to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a hand job until he cums.

Part 2

Joanne loses more control to her blackmailer. Having to finger herself at work and just stopping before getting to cum. Afterwards she's ordered to a glory hole where she sees her blackmailer's cock in real life. For the first time, she physically cheats on her husband by sucking his cock until she swallows his cum, only to be made to cum whilst looking at his cock. Joanne goes back to work and attends a virtual meeting with a dildo in her pussy. Afterwards, her assistant who she is a bitch to gets sent the videos of Joanne and tells Joanne that she is no longer going to boss her around.

Part 3

Joanne's assistant Claire takes full advantage of the blackmail. First, she fucks Joanne's pussy whilst in her office with a dildo before shoving it down Joanne's throat. After that, Claire makes Joanne lick her pussy, the first time Joanne has ever done anything with a woman. Afterwards, Joanne has to go home on her lunch and get fucked by a big black man that her blackmailer owed money too. She was punished for cumming whilst having sex with this black man without her blackmailer's permission and punishment is due.

Part 4

Joanne goes to her office and is straight away forced to lick Claire's pussy who is fully dominating her. They go to a shopping centre for Joanne's punishment which turns out to be getting a black bunny nipple piercing. Afterwards Claire takes Joanne back to Joanne's house where she ties up, blindfolds and gags Joanne. Joanne is then fucked by someone she can't see who she later finds out is her blackmailer.

Part 5

Claire takes Joanne shopping to buy her some slutty clothes, afterwards they go to a bar where Joanne is forced to give a black cock a blowjob through a glory hole. Then she is forced to choose a man to fuck her, she ends up getting fucked in the bathroom by a younger black man who cum down her throat. Finally, Joanne walks out and sees a black man sitting with Claire, she finds out that is her blackmailer who she has met before but couldn't remember.

Part 6

Joanne learns that her Master is Claire's boyfriend and they have been working together this entire time. After getting fucked in the car park, Joanne is forced to get two queen of spades tattoos, one on her collar bone and a much larger one on her lower back. At this time, she gets spit roasted by her Master and the black tattoo artist called Stretch.

Part 7

After leaving the tattoo shop Joanne got into her car and looked at herself in the mirror. A mix of shame and humiliation had taken over her entire being.

I can't believe I have two tattoos now. I literally can never have my body out again in front of my friends of family! She thought to herself, Is this ever going to end?

She turned the engine on and started to drive home, although every time she sat back on the seat her new lower back tattoo would sting a little.

When she got home, she saw her husband's Freddy's car on the drive way, what am I going to do? Surely eventually I am going to get found out, then what? Divorce?

She did her best to brush those thoughts to one side, deciding that right now there is nothing she can do about it.

"Hey." She said when she entered the house.

"Where have you been?" Freddy shouted from the living room, "Your assistant asked me to come and pick something up for you, she sent me all over town and eventually told me that you were mistaken?" He moaned.

"I... I'm sorry, I thought I needed something for work but it turned out I didn't." She replied back, she made the conscious decision to go into the kitchen as she wasn't sure she could look at him in the eyes.

"Well, she was rude with me on the phone, maybe you should give her some form of warning." Freddy said.

"Yeah, maybe." Joanne replied.

Joanne cooked them both dinner, which Freddy ate in front of the TV and Joanne ate on the dining room table. Afterwards she went to bed by herself, looking at herself in the mirror and feeling nothing but guilt.

The next day.

Joanne was sitting at her desk, doing her best to focus on work, something she has worried she'd not put enough attention into since her blackmail had begun.

At 9am, when her door was abruptly opened, she looked up from her desk and saw Claire with an evil grin walk in.

"Good morning slut." She said closing and locking the door.

"H-hi Mistress." Joanne whispered back.

"Stand up and get out of the way." Claire ordered.

Here we go again. Joanne thought, with shame running through her body she stood up and allowed her assistant who was young enough to be her daughter sit down at her desk.

Claire leaned back and spread her legs, exposing her smooth thigh, and her skirt rose up a little.

"Well, get on your knees." She ordered.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne whispered again, she didn't have any fight in her this morning and just hoped to get this over and done with.

She lowered herself to the ground and crawled over to her young mistress, she looked up and saw that she wasn't wearing and underwear and her smooth, tight pussy was free.

Knowing that there was no point in even attempting to argue, Joanne stuck out her tongue and leaned forward. She pressed her soft, wet tongue against Claire's clit and slowly massaged her.

"Mmmm good girl, I'm glad you're learning your place." Claire moaned as her bitchy boss licked her clit.

Joanne had no desire to be with a woman but she was grateful that at least Claire's pussy did taste delicious, only making this task a little less unwanted.

She ran her tongue all around Claire's throbbing clit, down to her hole and sucked her wet lips into her mouth.

"Oh god, you're getting good at that." Claire moaned, grabbing onto Joanne's hair and pushing her deeper into her cunt.

"Mmmhmm." Joanne moaned, knowing that if she just goes along and behaves, then things will go easier.

"Finger me you fucking whore." Claire ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne whispered back, bringing her hand up and sliding two fingers into Claire's drenched pussy.

She kept flicking her wet tongue over Claire's clit over and over as she fingered the young woman.

I can't believe she's sitting at my desk, making me do this to her! My assistant! Joanne thought as she pleasured her Mistress.

"Oh yeah, right there. Don't stop you fucking slut!" Claire moaned.

She tightly gripped Joanne's hair and pulled her in deeper and suddenly Joanne was rewarded with a delicious taste of Claire's cum hitting her tongue.

"Fuuuuckk yeeess!" Claire moaned and her legs twitched around her older slave.

Like a good slut, Joanne kept licking and licking until Claire's clit became too sensitive and she pushed her away.

"Good girl," Claire said, she then stood up and pulled her skirt back to normal length as Joanne remained on her knees.

"Can... can I get up now Mistress?" Joanne pathetically asked, even just saying those words filled her with shame.

"You may, and good girl for asking." Claire said and patted her head like a dog.

Joanne wiped away the pussy juices from her mouth and sat back at her desk.

"Your Master and I have been talking," Claire said, those few words bringing fear to Joanne, "We've decided you need to lose some weight."

"What?" Joanne asked, shocked and hurt as her assistant pretty much just called her fat.

"You heard me, you need to lose some size from those thick thighs and belly of yours." Claire said.

"I... I think I'm in okay shape." Joanne whispered.

I've still been going the gym twice a week, She thought, I may not be in the shape I used to be, but I'm not fat.

"You are, but you could lose a bit of fat. So, you're going to lose 7 pounds by the end of the month." Claire told her.

"B-but that's only two and a half weeks?" Joanne asked, not thinking she could possibly lose that much by then.

"Yes, you will be going the gym nearly every day and we will tell you when and what you can eat." Claire told her.

"I don't have time to go the gym that much Mistress, I have too much work to do." Joanne told her, hoping that if she makes it sound as though the company will be affected then Claire might take sympathy on her.

"Don't worry, we've worked that out." Claire said and another grin came over her face.

"W-what do you mean?" Joanne asked.

"My friend completed a business degree and has a couple years of experience, she you are going to hire her as the office manager. She will take on most of your jobs so you have more free time." Claire said to her, not a request, an order.

"Mistress," Joanne said, feeling a huge part of her life being taken away, "This is my company, I built it from the ground up, I don't want to risk leaving it in the hands of a kid."

"Good thing you don't need to think anymore," Claire said dismissing her worries, "She is very good at what she does and is very smart, she will do well."

"Please Mistress, don't take my company away." Joanne begged and tears started to fill her eyes.

"Oh don't be so pathetic, I'm not taking anything from you. I'm giving you a hard working employee so you have more free time, so shut up." Claire barked at her.

Joanne went to speak but Claire shot her a glare that put the fear of god into her.

"Good." Claire said before she turned around and left Joanne alone in her office.

Instantly Joanne drops her head into her hands and lets a few tears out.

She's taking my company away, is this ever going to end without me losing everything? This is hell! She thought.

Joanne was able to spend the rest of the morning alone in her office and managed to get a lot of work done. It wasn't until 2pm when Claire came back in.

Joanne looked up and saw she wasn't alone, behind her was a young and very beautiful black woman.

They closed the door and turned to look at Joanne.

"Slave, this is Michelle. She will be your new office manager." Claire told her.

"I... I.... I..." Joanne wanted to argue but she couldn't find the words. Instead, her mouth just hung open.

"Well, get up." Claire ordered.

"W-what do you mean?" Joanne asked.

"Michelle is going to need your desk if she is to run your company." Claire said as though it was obvious.

"B-but this is my office, where do you expect me to work from?" Joanne asked.

"You can work on my old desk just outside your office." Claire said, plunging another knife of humiliation into Joanne's heart.

"Please Mistress, don't do this. My staff, they won't respect me if I sit out there." Joanne pleaded, although the shame of doing this in front of this Michelle burnt her very soul she needed to try.

"Do you think I care?" Claire said back to her, "Get your stuff and take it out there, now!" Claire ordered.

NO! This is not fucking happening!! Joanne thought.

She stared at both young women, Michelle was smiling at her with the same evil grin that Claire has.

Michelle had a dark complexion, her skin looked smooth and young and she had a face full of makeup. She had jet black hair than ran down to her lower back, though she was dressed in a grey pencil skirt and a white blouse, so she did look very professional.

"Please Mistress...." Joanne went to beg again before Claire interrupted.

"Now! Whore! Or you will be punished again." Claire threatened.

This shot more fear into Joanne, not wanting any more tattoos or piercings. She hung her head in shame and stood up from her seat, she grabbed her coffee mug, and work diary and walked to the other side of the office.

Michelle walked past and her intoxicating perfume filled Joanne's senses. Joanne just watched dumbfounded as this young black woman sat at her desk.

"Don't worry, I am great at what I do. Your business is in good hands." Michelle said, her voice soft and delicate.

"What do you say?" Claire said grabbing Joanne's wrist.

"T-thank you." Joanne whispered, completely filling her with humiliation.

"Good," Claire said with a chuckle, "Now put your stuff on your desk, we're going out."

Joanne didn't reply, What's the point, She thought.

She left what was now Michelle's office and put her items onto Claire's old desk, a desk that should be used for the Directors assistant.

"Let's go." Claire said walking past Joanne.

As she walked through the office she could see some strange looks from her staff members, members that once respected and probably feared her. What must they think of me? Joanne questioned.

They both walked to Joanne's car and got in.

"Where are we going?" Joanne asked.

"The gym, let's go." Claire told her.

"I don't have any gym gear with me?" Joanne said.

"Well let's stop by your house and pick it up." Claire ordered.

Deciding not to say anything else Joanne drove them both to her house. She went to her room and undressed, she bent over to pick up her gym leggings when she heard a voice behind her.

"That tattoo is looking great." Claire said startling Joanne.

Joanne froze stiff, knowing that Claire was behind her and wondering what sick games she had in mind. Then she felt a pair of hands grabbing her curvy arse cheeks.

"Mmm look at this juicy arse, soon it'll be rock solid." Claire said, her hands going in between Joanne's cheeks as she stood still, until she felt Claire's finger touch her arsehole and instinctively she clenched and moved forward.

SPANK!

"Do not fucking move!" Claire ordered.

Joanne had to control her body to stay still, her chest was heaving up and down and her breathing was heavy as she feared what Claire was going to do to her.

Suddenly Claire's finger appeared at her mouth.

"Cover it in your spit, whore." Claire ordered.

Joanne let Claire's finger into her mouth, she gathered spit onto her tongue and spread it around.

"Good girl." Claire whispered and pulled her finger out of Joanne's mouth.

Claire's left hand was grabbing and pulling on Joanne's arse cheek.

"Fuuuck!!" Joanne grunted when without any warning Claire's finger sunk knuckle deep into her untouched arsehole.

"Stay fucking still!" Claire barked at her as she held Joanne's hip and kept her finger inside of her arsehole.

Fuck, fuck, fuck that burns!! Joanne thought, her arsehole was quivering and tightening around her finger.

Then Claire started to push her finger in and out of Joanne's arsehole, showing no care for the pain it was causing.

"Fuck... fuck... please..." Joanne whimpered in pain as her finger was quickly fucking her arsehole.

"Bend over you stupid fucking whore!" Claire ordered.

Please god don't let this happen! Joanne thought, but she did as she was told. She leaned as far forward as she could as Claire kept fingering her arsehole.

Suddenly Claire's other hand appeared on Joanne's back an harshly pushed her forward, so hard that she fell over and had to use her hands on the floor to stop her fall.

"Fucking hell, we will have to work on your flexibility." Claire shouted as her finger slipped out of Joanne's arsehole, "Stay there, bitch."

Joanne remained bent over with her hands and feet on the floor and with her thick arse in the air, wondering where Claire had gone. When she heard her come back into the room more fear hit her.

"Now this is going to string at first but I don't want any fucking moaning." Claire ordered.

Joanne felt Claire spreading her arse cheeks from behind and felt something cold and hard touching her arsehole.

"FUUUUUCCKKK!!" Joanne shouted as a thick fucking object was harshly shoved deep inside of her arsehole.

SPANK!

"I said no fucking moaning!" Claire shouted.

Her hands had left Joanne's arse but the object remained filling her hole.

"What is it?!" Joanne panted out, her arsehole felt stretched and burnt with pain.

"It's a butt plug," Claire said, "It's not even a big one so stop your fucking whining."

Come on Joanne, control yourself. She thought as she attempted to control her breathing.

"Get up and get dressed." Claire said and Joanne heard her leave the room.

When she stood up she felt the plug inside of her move, bringing more pain to her poor arsehole. She reached round and touch the end of it with her fingers.

Anal had been something that Joanne had no interest in whatsoever, but this now gave her fear of what her blackmailers had in mind next.

She got dressed and went to the gym with Claire, more annoyingly, Joanne had to pay for Claire's membership.

"Right, get on the treadmill." Claire ordered, "You're going on there for thirty minutes and no breaks."

"But Mistress, I'm not that fit." Joanne said to her.

"Well, you will just have to push yourself." Claire told her.

Claire set Joanne up to a steady jog, the first five minutes were easy but it very quickly became hard and Joanne was struggling. She normally just walked on the treadmill and her big tits felt like they were bouncing all over the place.

She just about managed to last thirty minutes although her legs felt like they were about to give in and she was covered in sweat.

"Good girl, tomorrow you're doing forty five minutes." Claire said.

Joanne wanted to argue but she was too exhausted and inhaling too heavily to get any words out.

They both go to the changing rooms and Joanne has a look at her phone, she sees a missed call from her son. I don't know if Claire knows I have a son, I don't want to give her any more ammunition to blackmail or humiliate me with. Joanne thought, so she put her phone back into her bag and prepared to get dressed.

"No, no." Claire said to her.

Joanne just looked at her confused.

"You need a shower you stupid slut," Claire told her, "Come in the far left one with me."

Is she joking? Joanne thought, but Claire's evil grin showed that she wasn't.

"Hurry up and take your clothes off." Claire spat out.

Joanne watched the young woman pull her gym clothes off and she stared, awed at her amazing body. Her body was so toned and smooth, a body Joanne could only wish for.

With her jaw hung open, Claire told Joanne to hurry up. She was self-conscious getting naked next to this beauty, but she knew she didn't have a choice.

She lowly took off all of her clothes and stood in the changing room naked.

"Your tattoos look to be healing well," Claire said, "Come on."

Joanne hung her head in shame as she followed Claire into the cubicle. Claire turned on the shower and the water started to hit them both.

Joanne stared at Claire's smaller but perky tits as the hot water bounced off her.

"Clean me." Claire said and handed Joanne the shower gel.

Without saying a word, Joanne poured the gel onto her hands and then proceeded to rub it over Claire's body. She started with her shoulders and her arms, doing her best to avoid her tits but eventually there was nothing else to clean.

She brought her hands down and rubbed them along Claire's perfect, soft tits. She could feel drool forming in her mouth as she squeezed and pressed into the young woman's tits.

Without saying anything Claire turned around and Joanne knew to start cleaning her back. She looked down at her perfectly sculpted arse. She looked like a man created the perfect woman.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,388 Followers