Joanne's Fall Pt. 07 – The Demotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne started to rub the shower gel all over her mistress's smooth back, going lower and lower until her hands eventually cupped around her arse cheeks.

This went on for a few more minutes before Claire turned around with a huge grin on her face.

"Get on your knees." She said, a lot louder than Joanne wanted and she worried if anyone was in the changing room they would hear.

"H-here?" Joanne asked.

SLAP!

Claire stuck one of Joanne's big, hanging tits and caused a sharp pain throughout her body.

"Now." Claire barked at her.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne whispered, feeling so weak to this younger woman.

Joanne lowered herself to kneel on the hard surface which instantly hurt her knees, she looked up at Claire who was smiling back down at her.

Suddenly, Claire gripped Joanne's long, brunette hair and pulled her head back so the water was spraying directly onto her face.

She had to close her eyes and the shock made her gasp for breath but only sucked in water. She struggle to breath from fear for a few seconds as her face and hair got soaked.

Claire pulled her head forward and out of the water again but still tightly tripped onto her hair.

Fuck's sake, I only washed my hair yesterday. Joanne thought.

Her eyes still struggled to see as she wasn't able to wipe the water away, she could just see blurriness as Claire spread her legs a little and suddenly Joanne's face was harshly pulled into her smooth pussy.

"Eat my cunt, dyke." Claire ordered.

Again?! How much does this girl want me to make her cum! Joanne thought, but knowing better than to argue she stuck out her tongue and pressed it against her assistant's clit.

"Good whore." Claire moaned.

She kept a tight grip on Joanne's hair and shoved her face deeper into her cunt as Joanne started to lap away at her clit.

Thanks to the shower she tasted incredibly clean and Joanne kept running her tongue all around her pussy lips, then back up and flicked along her clit.

As her tongue flicked up and down the young woman's clit she looked up and saw her Mistress smiling down at her, biting her lip.

The more Joanne licked the more she tasted Claire's pussy on her tongue. She was clearly getting wetter and wetter from Joanne's oral skills and Joanne was now enjoying the taste.

She almost forgot where she was and closed her eyes as she enjoyed licking this young woman's pussy.

"That's it, make me cum again you fucking whore." Claire moaned.

"Mmmm." Joanne accidentally moaned into her pussy as she kept attacking her clit.

Why am I moaning? She questioned, I can't possibly be enjoying this!

She sucked Claire's clit into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue and she felt Claire twitch around her.

"Oh yeah, you're getting good at this." Claire moaned.

Faster and faster Joanne licked her Mistress's clit and Claire's moans were getting louder and louder.

"Oh yeah, right there," Claire moaned, "That's it, fuck... you're going to make me cum!"

Suddenly Joanne's hair was yanked back and she looked up and Claire in confusion.

"Do you want to make me cum?" Claire asked her.

Joanne didn't want to answer but she knew what she had to say.

"Y-yes Mistress." She whispered.

"Yes what?!" Claire moaned.

Oh fuck, why am I so horny?! Joanne thought.

"Yes, I want to make you cum mistress." Joanne admitted.

"Good whore." Claire said and shoved her face back between her legs.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned as she revelled in licking this young woman's pussy faster and faster.

"Right there... right there... YYYEEESSSSSSS!!" Claire moaned loudly and Joanne was rewarded with yet another taste of Claire's cum on her tongue.

"Mmmmmm." Joanne moaned, although Claire had let go of her head Joanne remained licking at her pussy until her orgasm slowly died down.

"Fuck, that was good." Claire moaned and pushed Joanne's head away, "Get yourself cleaned and meet me outside."

Joanne didn't have time to react and get up from her knees when Claire walked out of the cubicle and left the door wide open.

At least it's the middle of the day and no one else is here. Joanne thought then stood up and closed the door.

Joanne started to wash herself in the shower and was getting lost in her thoughts, when she washed between her legs she realised how sensitive her clit was and her legs twitched at the touch.

Oooh god, why am I so horny? Joanne thought, she pressed against her clit a few more times and had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

No, come on Joanne, this isn't you. She thought and pulled her hand away.

She managed to finish off the shower without touching her pussy again and met Claire back outside.

"Right, I'm going back to work. You can do whatever you want." Claire told her.

"Can I not go back to work?" Joanne asked.

"No, leave Michelle today to get used to running the company," Claire told her, "You can go back in tomorrow."

It's my fucking company!!! Joanne screamed in her head but just managed to keep it inside.

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne whispered.

"You can have a lie in tomorrow, be at work for 9am." Claire told her. Another hit of humiliation having her assistant tell her what time to go to work.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne said with shame.

"Good whore, see you tomorrow." Claire said and walked away.

Fuck! Joanne cursed to herself.

The Next Day.

Joanne tried to have a lie in but years of being at the company at 6am meant she automatically woke up early.

Freddy was already gone and as she lay in bed, she thought of everything that's happened to her the last few weeks.

What's worse, rethinking of everything that's happened, Joanne realised how horny she was.

I can't be getting turned on by this? No, that'll be letting them win, I can't have that! Joanne thought, although her pussy begged for attention.

She got to work for 8.45am and walked through the main office and saw her "new" desk outside of her old office. She knocked on the door and heard Michelle shout "Come in."

Joanne nervously opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her.

"Joanne, how can I help you?" Michelle said in a soft and delicate tone.

Joanne looked at the dark skinned, beautiful woman sat at her desk.

You can help me by giving me my company back! Joanne thought.

"D-do you know what Claire and Jason are doing to me?" Joanne asked her, hoping to get sympathy from this woman.

"I think you mean your Master and Mistress." Michelle said with a smile, once again dashing any dreams Joanne had of freedom.

Joanne hung her head and had to stop herself from crying, Why are they all so evil! Joanne thought.

"Actually," Michelle said, "I'm glad you're here, there is something I need you to do for me."

"Yes?" Joanne said, hoping to stay as much involved with her own company as possible.

"Well, I know about your morning ritual with Claire, and I need the same." Michelle said.

"My... My morning ritual?" Joanne asked, She can't be serious.

"Yes, come here and get on your knees." Michelle said, her voice still soft yet more demanding.

"Please, not you too." Joanne whispered.

"I will be reporting everything back to your owners, they will know if they need to punish you." Michelle threatened.

"No!" Joanne shouted, knowing what their punishments entail, "I... I'll do it."

"Good girl, crawl to me." Michelle ordered.

This is a nightmare, Joanne thought as she lowered herself to her knees once again in her own office.

She crawled over to the beautiful, young black woman who rolled her chair away from the desk.

"Get under my desk." Michelle ordered.

Your desk? Joanne thought with humiliation, This is my desk.

Even though she wanted to argue, Joanne silently got under the desk and Michelle rolled back towards her. It was almost complete darkness, all Joanne could see was up this young woman's skirt.

"Pull my thong off." Michelle ordered.

Without saying a word Joanne reached up and pulled her thong down, for the first time in her life seeing a black woman's pussy. It was as neat and as smooth as Claire's.

"You know what to do." Michelle said.

I hate my life. Joanne thought.

She put her hands onto Michelle's toned thighs and was amazed at how smooth her dark skin was. She leant forward and softly pressed her tongue against the black woman's pussy.

"Mmmm." Joanne accidentally moaned yet again. Her pussy tasting very different to Claire's but there was an instant intoxicating taste that Joanne loved.

"Oh yeah, I can get used to this." Michelle moaned as Joanne slowly explored the black woman's pussy with her tongue.

Not being called a whore or slut and not being shoved about the place meant that Joanne could take her time. She actually made the decision to take her time and enjoy what she was doing.

Her soft, wet tongue ran from the bottom of Michell's pussy and up along her lips before finally flicking against her swollen clit. She then did the same to the other side.

Softly, Joanne sucked Michelle's black pussy lips into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue. After a few minutes Michelle's entire pussy was soaking wet with a mix of Joanne's spit and her own pussy juices.

"Oh god, I can see why Claire has kept you." Michelle gently moaned.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned from under the desk, surprising herself with how much she is loving this.

After a few more minutes of lovingly licking her pussy Joanne was startled when the phone started to ring above her head.

"Keep going while I'm on the phone, but don't make me cum." Michelle ordered.

"Mhmmm." Joanne moaned back to agree. This wasn't like with Claire and Jason, Joanne was actually enjoying pleasing this woman who was almost being nice to her.

She extended her tongue again and massaged the black woman's clit as she answered the phone.

"Hello?" Michelle said down the phone, "Ah yes, Mr Johnson. How are you?"

Mr Johnson? Joanne thought, He's one of my biggest clients!

She stopped licking in panic but then felt a light tap on the top of her head to tell her to continue.

"Yes, my name is Michelle. I'm taking over most of the business duties with Joanne, you will be dealing with me from now on." Michelle said.

Joanne couldn't believe what she was hearing, Michelle was telling her biggest client that she was pretty much in charge!

Once again, she felt a firmer tap on the top of her head and Joanne continued to slowly lick Michelle's pussy whilst trying to listen to the conversation.

"Yes, Joanne needed some help so she brought me in help her." Michelle said.

I do not need help! Joanne thought but still didn't stop licking.

Although she hated everything she was hearing, Joanne couldn't help but get distracted by the delicious pussy she was eating.

"Of course, I can come and meet you next week?" Joanne heard Michelle suggest, "Perfect, I'll see you then."

Joanne heard the phone go down.

"Right, enough teasing," Michelle moaned. Clearly, she had been holding it in for a while, "Make me fucking cum."

She lightly pressed the back of Joanne's head and guided her deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned, almost forgetting about losing her company and becoming addicted to this black woman's pussy.

Over and over, she flicked her wet tongue against Michelle's clit and felt her legs twitch around her.

"Oh yeah... fuck.... That's so good." Michelle panted over and over.

Without any instruction Joanne moved her hand forward and slid two fingers deep inside of her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuuuuckk yes!" Michelle moaned.

Her legs spread wider and wider as Joanne finger fucked her whilst attacking her throbbing clit.

Oh god, she tastes so delicious! Joanne thought to herself as she fingered this young woman.

"Yes... Yes... yes..." Michelle moaned and Joanne knew she was on the verge of cumming.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk!" Michelle moaned and gripped onto Joanne's head.

Yet again Joanne got to taste another woman's cum and kept lapping at her drenched pussy as she fingered her faster and faster. Joanne loved the feel of this woman's body twitched from an orgasm because of her.

"Fuck.... Stop..." Michelle panted and pushed Joanne's head away.

Joanne just looked up at the young woman who was gasping for air, she could still taste and smell her juices all over her lips.

"Sit on the desk and spread your legs." Michelle ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Joanne instinctively replied and stood up.

"You don't have to call me Mistress, boss will do just fine." Michelle said with a smile.

"Yes... Boss..." Joanne whispered, although calling her boss seemed to feel more humiliating.

Joanne sat on the desk and spread her legs wide in front of this young woman, showing that she has no underwear on.

"Mmmm look at that delicious pussy." Michelle whispered

"Oooooooh god!" Joanne moaned louder than she intended as Michelle's head disappeared between her legs and she felt a soft, wet tongue against her needy clit.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Joanne moaned over and over.

It's been so long since anyone has licked her pussy, it's all been rough fucking and Joanne is loving what this woman is doing with her tongue.

She looked down at her dark skin on her pale thighs as she felt a delicate tongue massaging her throbbing clit. Joanne's body twitched and spasms at every lick and was in fucking heaven.

She leaned back on the desk and spread her legs wider, she could see Michelle's tongue licking at her clit like it was an ice cream. Her own juices spreading all over her.

"Fuck!!" Joanne moaned when Michelle slid two fingers deep into her pussy.

"You like that?" Michelle whispered.

"Yes..." Joanne panted, "Please keep fingering me." She moaned.

Michelle looked up at Joanne and Joanne watched her fingers quickly fucking her desperate pussy. She's gotten so unbelievably horny the last week she knew it wouldn't take long to cum form this young woman.

Then, Michelle pushed a third finger inside of her. Joanne felt like her pussy was being stretched wide and it tightly wrapped around Michelle's fingers.

"Fuuuckkk." Joanne moaned out as Michelle started to fuck her pussy harder and harder.

"Oh yeah, your pussy is fucking soaked." Michelle whispered.

"Please... oh fuck... please make me cum." Joanne moaned. Her chest was heaving up and down because of this amazing woman.

She felt like her body was about to explode and could feel her orgasm about to go.

Then Michelle pulled her fingers out and moved away.

"Noooooo." Joanne moaned pathetically.

She looked down at Michelle with pleading eyes, her mouth was covered in Joanne's pussy juices.

"Why did you stop?" Joanne asked her, any shame out of the window.

"Your owners told me to get you on the brink of cumming and then stop." Michelle told her.

"What?!" Joanne blurted out.

She... she used me? Joanne thought, feeling betrayed by someone she thought was going to be nice to her in all of this.

"I owe them for getting me this job, that's just the way it is." Michelle explained.

"I... I... I...." Joanne wanted to plead but couldn't find the words.

"You can get back to your desk and do some work now." Michelle said bluntly.

"I...." Joanne against stuttered her words, "Okay." She whispered pathetically.

She stood up, still shocked with what's happened and hornier than ever.

Joanne embarrassingly left her old office and sat down at the desk that once belonged to Claire. She looked out at all of her employees who were staring at her, clearly confused as to why she was sitting there.

This is so embarrassing. Joanne thought to herself, just wanting to curl into a ball and cry.

The next day.

Joanne was sat at her new desk when she was summoned into her old office by Michelle.

"Good morning Joanne." Michelle said softly.

"Morning." Joanne replied.

Michelle stood up from her seat and walked to the other side of the desk. She sat up on it and spread her legs.

"Come here." She ordered.

"Y-yes boss." Joanne replied.

She walked over to the beautiful black woman and got onto her knees in front of her. Without any further instructions Joanne pulled down Michelle's thong and started to eat her delicious pussy.

"Mmm fuck yes, I love this." Michelle moaned and she ran her hands through Joanne's hair.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned back, she explored Michelle's black pussy with her tongue. Licking her all over and tasting her delicious nectar.

"Fucking hell you're so good at eating pussy." Michelle gasped out.

Joanne hated to admit how much she loved Michelle's taste, she pushed her tongue deep into her wet hole and grabbed onto her smooth thighs.

"Oh fuck yes... make me cum... make me fucking cuuuuuummmm!" Michelle moaned and Joanne was yet again covered with her delicious cum.

"Fuck, thanks for that." Michelle moaned and went back to her desk.

"T-thank you." Joanne replied and in pure shame went back to her desk outside.

For the next few days Joanne had a new routine. She would go in and make Michelle cum, each time Michelle then edged Joanne but never allowed her to cum.

By the end of the week Joanne almost looked forward to tasting the young black woman's pussy. Making her cum being a nice part of this blackmail.

Claire had almost stopped entirely coming into work, she came in every now and again and made Joanne make her cum.

Every afternoon Joanne would go the gym and do her best to lose the weight that her owners have told her she has to lose.

On Friday, Joanna had just finished making Michelle cum when Claire came into the office.

"Hey," She said closing the door as Joanne got to her feet, Michelle's pussy juices all over her lips, "How's the whore doing?"

"Good, she's fucking amazing at eating pussy." Michelle said.

"I know, she's a quick learner." Claire said and then turned her attention to Joanne, "Your Master and I are coming to your house for dinner tonight."

"What?!" Joanne blurted out, not believing what she just heard.

"You are going to go home early and make a dinner for us to both come and share with you and your husband." Claire said, talking to Joanne as if she's an idiot.

"Please," Joanne begged, "Please don't tell Freddy."

"You stupid slut," Claire laughed out, "We aren't going to tell him. We are just going to have a good evening together."

With that, Claire left the office and Joanne hung her head in shame.

She went back to her desk outside of now Michelle's office and carried on with her work for a few hours before going to the shops to get food for dinner and then headed home.

On her way back she called Freddy in the car.

"Hey." He replied.

"Hi, we are having company for dinner." Joanne told him, she tried to keep her voice normal when really she was scared she would give anything away.

"Who?" Freddy asked, clearly a bit annoyed by it.

"My assistant Claire and her boyfriend." Joanne told him.

"Really? Why?" Freddy grunted out in annoyance.

"I thought it would be fun." Joanne told him, when really she couldn't think of anything worse.

"Fine." Freddy moaned down the phone.

"See you later, I love you." Joanne said to him, guilt wrecking her body.

"You too." He said and put the phone down.

A few hours later Joanne had cooked a roast chicken, Freddy was sat watching TV and Joanne was visibly shaking as she waited for her blackmailers to arrive.

She hid in the kitchen the entire time to not let Freddy see her fear.

When a knock on the door came Joanne nearly jumped out of her skin.

She slowly answered the door and saw her Master and Mistress smiling at her. Both were surprisingly dressed nice.